Virgin Fix Pt. 05

Story Info
Chris is recovering, gets bad news then a surprise visit.
10.8k words
5.3k
8
6

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continuation of story Virgin Fix. Please read earlier parts first.

This is a fictional story set in a fictional place about fictional people and fictional events.

Any similarities between these characters and real people is coincidental.

All sex participants are adult age.

Hope you enjoyed this.

Please vote and/or leave a constructive comment if you are so inclined.

Hoping not to spoil anything, just want to save comments on him talking ability. Chris is bruised and injured so would a problem speaking clearly. I have not tried to write how he would sound along with all the attempts by others to understand. I have just written speech in my language, being lazy. I have occasionally put in some indicators he is not talking clearly just as a reminder.

*****

-26-

Monday morning Chris was moved to a normal ward having passed the most dangerous part of his recovery. The doctor had spoken to him about being released the next day provided he had someone to care for him. It could be up to a couple of weeks before he could be self sufficient enough to live alone. The sutured wounds will require him to take care and not re-open them. He tried to laugh as his bruising and swelling made it hard enough to talk and painful to move even a little bit, so being energetic enough to cause a problem seemed far fetched.

He was asked if he had someone to help him after leaving the hospital. Chris was about to answer that he was living with his parents when the nurse who had accompanied the doctor then made a funny comment.

"I thought you may be living with your fiancee. She really is a lovely person. You must feel really lucky to have someone who loves you so much. I am told she kicked up a real fuss when they tried to stop her seeing you yesterday. After all only family would have been allowed in to see you while unconscious. I must say I am really impressed with the ring, such a beautiful old fashioned setting."

The doctor was listening and added his bit, "Oh that's great. Congratulations young man. You will be back to full strength in no time then with someone loving to look after you. So important to have loved ones there for you when needed."

Feeling baffled by these comments he decided to keep his mouth shut and not sound like an idiot. He couldn't think of any fiancee that he could possibly have. So he just thanked them and hoped all would be cleared up if he sat and thought about it. Perhaps he had lost some memory when he was beaten up.

The conversation did make him wonder where his parents were, as he would have expected at least his mother to visit now that he was awake.

A policeman visited him to get his statement just after the doctor left, making Chris feel even worse that he couldn't recall much. He only remembered being bullied in the mall outside the chemist shop, then leaving the centre. After that is a blank until he woke up in hospital the previous evening. The officer was compassionate towards him, letting him know that it had all been recorded on camera and his testimony was not essential to the police case. He advised that, as a victim of a serious physical assault, he seek someone professional and trained in therapy to assist in coming to terms with what had happened. Chris was left with the officer's card with his contact details in case he remembers anything about the assault.

Having neither seen nor heard from his parents all morning Chris contacted them using the phone beside his bed. His mother answered the call and inquired how he was faring,

"Hello Chris. I trust you are going in the hospital," then without any further talk she said, "Here is your father," then Chris heard the shuffling noise in his ear before his father's voice came on.

"Chris, you really have stirred up a hornet's nest with you getting into fights. You had us really upset when we had police officers arrive at our home yesterday. Can you imagine that, I suppose you can, as I surmise they have been grilling you over the ruckus you caused in a public place. I don't know what we are going to tell our family, friends and work colleagues. I have clients who rely on me, now what can I tell them when they hear about your exploits. It'll be your fault if they move their business to another firm.

"We, Mrs Carpenter and I, are not at all happy with you have done. We didn't bring you up to be a street brawler, and certainly will not want that type of person in our home. We will cover the cost of any hospitalisation and medical care you will need for a while, but then you will need to pay for that yourself. I would think a few months should be sufficient to ensure you are over this. We are packing up your things from the room that you occupied in our home. Be sure to contact me, not anyone else, before you collect it. I will be here when you do come. Do not, under any circumstances come to the house otherwise, your type will not not welcome here.

"I think that is all I needed to say. Do you have any relevant questions so you can fully understand what I just said."

Chris had been lying in bed dumbfounded at what he was hearing. His whole world was crumbling and he had no idea why. The conversation was so far removed from what he anticipated, that being him being told they were on their way now to be with him.

"Father, I don't really understand what you are saying. It sounds like you are kicking me out of the house. What did I do?"

"Yes. I thought I was very clear in what I said. Simply put, you got into a major fight in a public place and the police became involved. We will not have that type of behaviour around us and so you cannot possibly live in our home. Getting into serious fights and under police notice is not something we can tolerate. I have our standing and importance in the community to consider, and we cannot be seen as lower class ruffians. You have obviously gotten involved in drugs, drinking or whatever to get involved in disreputable behaviour. We never thought you were this type of person, but the evidence is in front of us. We are disheartened at what you have become, through no fault of our own I'll add, and we had such prospects in mind for your future. All for nought, now.

"I don't know how to spell it out any clearer to you. I suppose that whatever drug you have been taking has addled your mind and making you less intelligent."

Chris spoke up now to try to change what he was hearing, "But father, I didn't get into a fight. I was attacked by a group of guys. They attacked me, they even stabbed me with a knife a few times. I didn't do anything wrong."

"Boy, lying is a known symptom of drug abuse, so don't bother trying to lie to me. I know what happened. Remember, you must contact me and only me to arrange to pick up the few things we have packed that were yours. It is only a few clothes I believe, everything else I had bought for you to use while living with us. We will keep them near the front door in garbage bags until you collect them. But don't take too long over this, or I will just throw them out."

"But father."

Mr Carpenter butted in, "No, not any more. We are now not your parents. Mrs Carpenter and I will get on with our lives and grieve for the child we have lost. You will refrain from pestering us like the other one did. Goodbye," and he hung up.

Chris didn't move, even to replace the phone on the bedside stand, tears running from his eyes. His world was one of empty devastation. He had trouble working this out, trying to come to grips with what his father and mother had done. He kept going over the conversation in his mind as he continually asked himself for and answer of what he had done to them. He had gotten the what of it, His father had been very clear on that, but the why eluded him.

Eventually he put the phone back where it belonged, and silently laid in bed feeling numb in body and brain. It was a long afternoon for Chris, even though he could not recall anything that might have happened. He sank into a pit of depression feeling the loneliness that had been dumped on him.

.

That Monday after school Sally visited Chris, "Oh Chris, you are certainly looking much better than yesterday. I came to see you but you were still unconscious. It was really scary to see you lying there not aware of anything. The sill nurses even tried to stop me coming in, but I got here. Nobody could ever keep me from being with you."

Chris responded with a very drab monotone voice, "Hi Sally. It's been a long day, but better now you are here."

She could easily see he was very depressed and confused. She became upset with his down mood and tried really hard to make him feel better. The more they talked she felt something had happened aside from the attack that he was refusing to talk about. She checked on everything she could think of from after effects of the attack, which she knew had to be a problem, to any possible long term recovery problems. Here she noticed he stuttered at but would not elaborate any further. She didn't give up on him though.

It took a lot of effort to convince him to tell her about the problem that was worrying so much. When she learned of his call to his parents she broke down and cried with her head on his abdomen. He rested a hand on her head and let his own tears flow at how he had upset this wonderful woman with his problems. Pulling herself partially together, she tried to convince him he could come live with her family. This seemed too far-fetched in his current mood, and he thought she was being whimsical. If his own family doesn't want him, nobody else could. She couldn't get past the pain and hurt he was going through, and this was nothing to do with his physical injuries. He tried to tell her she was helping him feel better and how much he appreciated her being here with him. His eyes, however, belied his words. She knew he loved her as much as she loved him, but the relationship was too new to have built up the innate trust required. Sally did the only thing she could think of, she rang her mum as she left the hospital.

The dinner table at the Mason house was a strategy session between the three. Peter and June could fully understand the pain Chris would be going through having been rejected by his own parents for something of which he had no responsibility. Sally was a bit hurt when they suggested the pair might eventually break up and each go their separate ways, but they said this only to make a point. They were going to be a family for Chris regardless of his relationship with their daughter.

They visited Chris that evening to make sure he understood that they are there for him, now and in the future.

Chris was uncertain about getting visitors that night with the way he was feeling. He was, however, happy that Sally had returned.

He tried to say as clearly as possible, "It's great to see you guys. Sally, I'm sorry for being such a pain earlier, I didn't mean to pass my troubles on to you. You don't deserve it."

Bending forward to gently hug him and give a quick kiss to his forehead, Sally chided him, "You were not out of line at all Chris. You had every right to be sad and be cross. I didn't take any offence, it just made me sad that you were in so much pain."

June came forward and gently kissed him on the forehead as well, this being one part relatively free of bruising. She then sat in the visitor's chair while Sally perched herself on the opposite side of his bed as close to him as she could get. Peter added his hello and just gently knocked the back of his hand against Chris' foot.

June spoke next, wanting to get this sorted out quickly, "Chris, Sally talked to us about what you told her. Don't be cross at her, we talk about everything that concerns us. She was upset at what has happened to you, and needed our help.

"We had already spoken together yesterday while you were still unconscious," she took a breath to get her thoughts in order, "Yesterday morning Peter had talked to your father, just to get an update on how you were going. He was quite forthcoming with his feelings, so we had an idea of what he was thinking. We had hoped they would change their mind after the initial shock had passed, but it seems they won't be. I'm really sorry you have to go through this Chris, you don't deserve it," at which they could see Chris fighting back the emotions brought on by his parents' actions, "Now I need you to listen closely to me Chris. We; Peter, Sally and myself; have talked about this and agreed that we want you to come back to our home and live with us. We've grown to really like you and you've been such a good fit into our family."

She could tell he was having trouble taking this in, after the upsets of today had put his life upside down. Sally had tears in her eyes, her emotions coming closer to breaking out.

Peter took his turn, "Now Chris, we realise this is unexpected but believe us when we say, it's what we want to do. We have the space and you will have your own room," at which he reached to ruffle the top of his daughter's hair, "Did you hear that Sal? He will have his own room to sleep in, every night."

Sally smiled but tried to put on a mock sad face, "Oh dad, that's no fun. Where will Grandma sleep when she visits?"

The three Masons laughed and Chris smiled at the father-daughter interaction, "Not your concern little girl. Now, Chris, you will be treated as a member of our family, because that is the way June and I see you. No free rides, mind you. There will be chores like any family house. Well, what do you say? If you need to think about it, you can. You will need somewhere for the short term at least for when you get out of here."

Chris stared at them, letting his eyes move from one to the other, and he managed to mumble, "You are truly saying that you want me to live with you. Just like as a family?" He was looking crestfallen then unintentionally spoke the next thought aloud, "Does that mean I have to stop going out with Sal?"

It was Sally who answered first, and loudly, "NO," then gave them all a sorry look because she had yelled, "Sorry. No Chris we are not breaking up, Are we mum, Are we dad," the last bits said as she stared meaningfully at her parents, "Good that's settled. Yes you will be a part of my parents family. I still get to be your girlfriend though. Definitely not your sister, eww yuck."

They had a brief chuckle at her last statements, and Chris began to feel a great burden being lift off his shoulders. Today had seen him reach the depths of personal hell to now he could feel some rays of sunshine lighten his soul. In all his life he had never felt like he belonged. His own parents were so removed from any familial emotion to be non-existent. But here and now these people that he had only known for such a short time were giving him more parental love than he had ever experienced. These new sensations brought out a little devil in him. He recalled something Sally had said during her earlier visit and coupled that with the interesting discussion with the doctor and nurse this morning.

Chris had another thing to ask, "Okay that sounds fantastic, thank you. Each of you. But before we go too far, there is the little issue of what my fiancee will think of this. A nurse told me about my fiancee turning up yesterday to see me, then the doctor congratulated me on my recent engagement. Seems this knock to my head thumped the memory of my betrothal clear out of my brain. Anyone know who that was?"

June looked guilty and spoke up as Sally and Peter were laughing, "Sorry Chris, that was my fault. When we got here on Sunday they wouldn't let us see you and only tell family how you were doing. So I, sort of, let Sally make out she was engaged to you so we could see you. We were so worried that we couldn't walk away while you were injured. We needed you to have someone to care, and we volunteered ourselves. Hope this didn't cause any problems."

Chris was smiling as he had guessed most of what he had just been told, "So when you say I am family, you really mean it then. I have to then ask, when is the date and why should I need a room of my own. Surely I should share it with my betrothed. We are engaged after all."

June was spluttering at these unexpected requests from Chris, until he started laughing showing he really was just joking.

"I'm sorry, Mrs Mason. I was only kidding. Thank you so much. I really don't deserve anything, but I am really glad you are all in my life. My own family is happy to dump me, especially after something had gone wrong with Tania."

Now he noticed three curious faces looking at him, and he wondered what he had said that was wrong.

Sally asked, "Umm, who is Tania?"

Just then they were all startled as a woman spoke from the doorway, "Me, I'm Tania."

-27-

They which they all turned to look at an attractive woman with long brown hair standing in the doorway. She stepped forward and approached Chris and gave him a careful hug before pulling back slightly to speak to him.

Chris was startled as he looked at someone he barely remembered from life, but resembled some old photos he had hidden away in his room.

He found his voice, "Tania, is it really you. I never thought I would see you again after you ran out of our lives."

"Yes, it really is me, Chris. I'm sorry that you were attacked so brutally. I only just heard about it on the news today and this is the first chance I've had to come see you. Are you okay? Its been so long since I last saw you. I'm really sorry for not trying to catch up with you."

"I'll heal up okay, Tania. You look good."

"Well, better than you look anyway," at which she ruffled the top of his head and turned to the others in the room, took a deep breath and introduced herself with a handshake to each as she spoke, "Sorry to barge in, and as you may have guessed it's been a while since I saw my little brother."

There were three shocked expressions facing her as Chris spoke up to introduce her to Mr and Mrs Mason and their daughter, his girlfriend, Sally, followed by handshakes and greetings.

June followed her greeting with, "Please, call us Peter and June.

Tania continued, "Don't blame Chris, he had to live with them after I left the house. They're not the easiest of parents. They never see any shades of grey or can forgive and forget. Chances are my little brother here never knew what really happened to me anyway. Knowing them they would have said nothing, or made up some silly story, as it would have been shameful and would reflect on their high standing in the community," at which she laughed a moment, then on seeing Peter cringe, "Ahh, I see you've met them."

Giving her brother a questioning look she asked, "Chris, okay if I tell them about me? I very much doubt you would have heard the full story anyway," to which she received his nod.

"Sorry to have barged in, but I haven't seen our parents for a long time. They sort of chucked me out when I was seventeen, Chris was about five at the time. I was in year twelve and got pregnant. To most it wouldn't have stopped the world but the embarrassment to my folks was absolute. I refused to have an abortion so they brushed their hands of me and threw me out of the house. My boyfriend's parents took me in for a while, but eventually I had to leave there as well. I lost the baby at four months, so without that they didn't want me hanging around their precious innocent son. I went from future daughter-in-law to gold-digging-slut overnight. I also had to drop out of school."

Chris was flabbergasted at these revelations as he had never heard anything about this. She was almost never mentioned during all his life except as a model in what not to do. He only knew what she looked like from some old photos he found in an album that had been forgotten about. June and Sally were fighting tears of pity towards this woman. Peter remained stoic, he was affected but tried to keep his emotions under control realising someone had to. Although, if Harry Carpenter had walked into the room at that moment he might have received a broken nose, at the least.