Virgin Gamer Plays for her Orgasm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He then ordered, "Show me how you do it."

I began to squeeze my breasts gently but I had never been this horny before and it caused me squeeze harder and rougher than usual. I could not contain my moans as I did this and it only caused me to be rougher. I at first gently began to rub and pinch my nipples but the pinching suddenly became harder as I moaned, "Sir, I am sorry but I might cum from playing with my breasts."

I did not know why I called him Sir. Just in that moment it felt like I needed his permission. He then all of a sudden ordered, "Stop. I like the way you play with them. It makes me confident you will be able to handle the rough treatment I want to give to your breasts."

What did he mean by rough treatment? Was he talking about the spanking?

I was close to orgasm and this was the roughest I had ever been with my breasts.

He then ordered, "Baby, I want you to spank your tits 10 times. 5 on each tit. But remember you must resist the urge to cum."

Oh god. I had to do it. I lost the game and I had to do this for him. I gently spanked each breast and he just nodded in encouragement and I did the same again but this time he ordered, "You need do it harder."

I spanked each breast for a third time harder than before but he spoke again, "You can go harder."

I went even harder and I could feel mixture of pain and pleasure. The pleasure was beginning to outweigh any pain I felt and as he asked, "For the last one I want to see a red mark on your tits."

I was lost in this feeling of pleasure and I spanked my breast so hard that I winced at the pain. I could see red marks on them.

My breathing was out of sorts and my body had never felt pain or pleasure like this before as I had a mini orgasm from it. He then asked, "Did you cum?"

I was ashamed but he was watching me intensely and he knew my reactions, "No sir. But I felt certain pleasure that may have triggered a mini orgasm."

He smiled at my discomfort as he said, "Your body really needs to cum. Do you want to play for your orgasm?"

Could I just switch off the computer and masturbate to porn? There was something that kept me here, needing him to make me orgasm, "I want to play."

He replied, "If I win I want you to use those small paper clamps at the side of your table on your tits. You will need to keep them on until you orgasm."

It was then I noticed them at the corner of my table and thought fuck, could I really go through with this?

My need to cum was stronger than anything and I wanted to masturbate in front of this stranger.

The way I finished the last game, I felt there was a real chance that I could win.

He sent the invite and it was the first time I felt a real reluctance as I thought about the pain but my need to climax won out.

I hit accept and we started our game. I had figured his new style out and I was on top in the game. But as the game wore on I glanced over at the clamps and I thought about the idea of placing them on my body. He had only caused me small pain that increased my pleasure tenfold. I had come this far and I wondered how bad could it be?

I subconsciously let him back into the fight and then I made the conscious decision to let him win.

He exclaimed, "Yes!" I pretended to be disappointed knowing full well I had let him win and take control of the fight and that he would now take control of my body.

He asked in a gentle manner, "Are you ready for this?"

It was his caring nature that put me at ease as I replied, "Yes. I am ready."

He then ordered, "You need to gently rub your areola and pinch your nipples. You need to make them hard and erect as possible. It will make it easier to apply the clamps."

I followed his instructions and began to gently rub my areola. I was really aroused at this point and as I pinched my nipples I was afraid I may lose control and climax.

I could not contain my moans and I moaned on each pinch. I gritted my teeth and slumped lower in the seat as I held on and luckily he then ordered, "They are hard enough. Now gently apply the first clamp to the nipple."

I eased it on and I felt an initial sharp pain but this was soon replaced by a feeling of pleasure that coursed through me. I applied it to my other nipple and I could not help but elicit a loud moan, "Oh God."

He then spoke again, "You look so fucking amazing. I wanted to bend you over that desk and fuck you hard from behind as your clamped nipples rub against the desk. How does it feel?"

I moaned again at just his words as my arousal was building to fever pitch levels. I was going to climax without touching myself, "It feels good. I really do not know how much longer I can hold off. I need to cum."

He calmly replied, "You will cum soon. Be patient. We need to play one final game. If I win you control what happens next and if I win I control what happens next."

I said almost breathless due to my aroused state, "Just play."

We began the game and I put up no resistance. I wanted him in control. I wanted him to dominate me the way he had.

He quickly won the game and then ordered, "Now take off clamps."

I took a sharp breath as I removed the clamps as unexplainable feeling of pleasure went through my body triggering another mini orgasm as I moaned in pleasure. I needed that big release. My nipples looked so engorged, I had never seen them so big.

He continued, "Lick your fingers. I want you to imagine you are sucking my cock. I want you to use those wet fingers to gently rub your nipples."

I began to suck on one set of fingers as I stared at his cock. He began to stroke his cock gently.

His cock was on my as I licked and sucked my fingers. I began to slowly rub them around my areola and the outside of my nipples.

It was driving me crazy but I had to follow his commands. My body was entering into involuntary spasms as I attempted to maintain control.

It was so hard for me and I tried to focus on his cock which only added to my arousal. My nipples felt so sensitive, my breasts had never felt this sexualised before.

I had a fire in my eyes as I looked at his cock, "Pull your skin back. I want to see that big fucking cock head."

I really needed to cum as my body jerked with the teasing of my nipples. I did not know how much longer I could hold on.

He stretched the skin back showing the glistening and shiny head of the cock. I could feel my pussy gush at the sight as he asked, "What do you want to do with my cock?"

I was getting more and more out of breath as I replied, "Oh fucking God, I want to lick the head. I want to lick the underside. I want to suck your precum off your cock. I want to swirl my tongue around it. Fuck, I am getting so close. I want you to bend me over this table and fuck me so hard. Please, I need to cum."

He looked at my pleading face as I grimaced, "Be patient. I want you to take one hand down to your pussy and slowly rub your clit in circles. I want you to squeeze and pinch your breasts with your other hand. You are not allowed to cum until I cum. You will know when I begin to stroke my cock faster. Keep your eyes on my cock."

I was slowly edging myself to orgasm. I slowly rubbed my clit and I could not help but press fingers against my pussy lips.

I was pinching my nipples and squeezing my breasts roughly as I felt my orgasm come closer. I could feel myself edging closer and closer to orgasm. I was unable to contain my moans and I even blurted out, "I want to swallow your cum. God I want it so fucking bad. Stroke it faster. Cum for me."

The bastard continued to slowly stroke his cock, why was he so in control? It was driving me crazy.

He then began to stroke faster and I let loose. I became rougher with my breasts and I inserted two fingers inside me while continuing to rub my clit with my thumb as I moaned, "Cum for me. Fucking cum for me. I want that thick cum."

He shot his load and I could see spurt after spurt of hot white cum shoot over the camera as it triggered my orgasm. My body contorted almost throwing me off my chair as I came like never before.

I did not know it was possible to have these feelings.

It took a few minutes for me to catch my breath and regain any sense of normality. I looked back at the screen and he was still there looking at me with an admiration.

We both just looked at each other and smiled in an almost loving manner. It dawned on me that we did not even know each other's names. I then said, "By the way my real name is Shanti Malhotra."

He laughed as he said, "My name is Rishabh Rohan."

I then laughed as I realised his name was totally different to what I expected.

I realised the time and excused myself. I was able to sleep a lot easier and found myself feeling a lot more relaxed ahead of my exam.


12