Virgin Gigolo Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mrs. Wilson..." I said, shocked at the totally unexpected proposition.

"Mary," she corrected, "my husband has passed on, so it's just Mary Wilson now." She stood up. "Just think about it, and if you're willing, so am I. Don't answer, think about it. But for now, let's get back to work and what I am already paying you for."

It seemed like minutes later, my mind having been totally distracted, that she said, "Shall we call it a day? It's four o'clock already." I glanced back at what I'd done, realized I had seen but hadn't registered anything I'd been doing for the last couple of hours, my body on autopilot, my mind stuck on her proposition, mulling over the possibilities.

All that had happened had run through my mind. Her bringing towels and clean clothes after I was in the shower, and I realized I'd confirmed as I'd thought might be happening, she'd purposely done that to check me out. Did she know about the Playboy and Penthouse before I found them? I didn't get that feeling, she'd seemed quite surprised, but she'd also known I had, or would, beat off to them. The Forum magazines, commenting how they made great masturbation aids? Setting me up to inadvertently let her know I'd looked at her naked sexy pictures without letting me know that she knew I'd done so? My mind kept coming back to the last picture in the albums, an obviously much older Mary, nearly as old as she was now, sitting on her husband, his cock barely visible beneath her pubic hair, looking into the camera, playing with her nipples...

I'd had a hard-on most of the afternoon. I wondered what it would be like if she sat on me like that.

Half an hour later, tools picked up, ladders put away, extension cord coiled and put back, I stepped back into the kitchen from the garage, finding Mary still almost as dirty as I was. She'd apparently taken time to wash her face, but that was all. "Go get into the shower and I'll bring you a fresh towel and clean clothes to go home in."

This time I had an erection even before I took my clothes off. Before, I'd suspected she was looking. When I'd masturbated that last time, it was after I'd turned sideways and let her see my cock, heard her gasp when she did, and knew she'd watched as I'd beat off. She hadn't really asked for an answer to her proposition, I hadn't told her anything. I started the water, climbed in, and stuck my head under. Coated with paint dust and dirt, I'd seen my hair looked almost gray in the mirror before I got in, so just started at the top. I grabbed the shampoo and had just spread it in my hair when I felt the air pressure change as the bath door swung open, followed seconds later by the shower door being pulled open also.

I turned and looked up to a now naked Mary stepping into the shower with me. I saw my pile of dirty clothes on the floor, a pile of clean clothes on the counter, two towels stacked, and no sign of Mary's clothes. She had to have gotten undressed and entered the bathroom already naked. "As dirty as we were, I figured we could wash each other's back."

I swallowed and my cock bobbed between us, but at least I didn't bashfully turn away. She seemed to ignore my erection, not even glancing down, instead just reaching for the bar of soap in the holder on the wall. She rubbed it between her hands for a little bit of lather, and then reached forward to my chest, the bar of soap still in hand, and began to soap me up. "Probably need to wash each other's front, too," she said as her hands reached my breasts, her thumbs stroking across my nipples. I flinched at her touch, and she recognized it. "Sensitive, are they?" she stated more than asked, her thumb of one hand caressing a nipple while she reached toward my hand with the bar of soap to pass it to me. "Mine are too."

Realizing she was asking me to touch her, I took the soap and began rubbing it onto her chest above her breasts, creating soap suds, and then gradually lowering my hands to her breasts just as she had mine. Deciding I had enough soap for the moment, I reached over and put the bar back into the holder, returning my hand to her breasts. I was immediately surprised at how hard her nipples were, and the way they expanded as I touched them. Even though her breasts weren't 18 anymore and perhaps drooped more than a teenager's would have, they weren't bad to look at, and having never felt an 18-year-old's breasts, I didn't have anything to compare to and couldn't know the difference. Two handed I cupped her breasts, feeling their heft, before running my thumbs across them again. When my fingers and thumbs converged to gently pinch her nipples, her "Oh! That's really nice!" confirmed she liked it, just as much as their expanding, which I detected physically with my fingers, confirmed the same thing.

With the water spraying onto us the soap suds weren't lasting long and she picked up the bar of soap once again. Starting at my breasts, this time she soaped lower on my body, spreading more and more soap across my belly, onto my pubes with her arm brushing my erection aside, and finally, turning her hand over, she gripped my cock.

Her grip was exquisitely light. The soap made her hand on my cock extremely slippery, which she apparently knew. She gripped and stroked, and in just moments my legs buckled and my cock exploded, the first spurt of semen spraying high against her belly, a second pumping into the air, and a third oozing out and onto my cock head and her hand. My legs had buckled to where I had to reach over and use the wall for support as they quivered and nearly let me fall to the ground. Her one hand slipped behind my waist to help hold me up, her other continued to hold my cock, her thumb rubbing my semen around and over the head. The sensitivity was mind-blowing; shivering I begged her to stop.

"That was a good one," she giggled, "ever have a hand job like that before?"

My breath shuddered once more as her thumb withdrew from my cockhead and I tried to answer. "N...No."

"Do girls still give hand jobs these days?"

"I uh... don't know. I've never had a hand job from a girl before."

"What? Really? What do you do on dates when you're making out?"

Finally, able to straighten up, I reached for the soap once again and then for her breasts. "I don't know," I acknowledged, turning her around so that she had to relinquish holding my cock as I pulled myself against her backside, putting my arms around her and filling my hands with her breasts, "I've never been with a girl before."

It took a second or so for what I'd said to register, her hand slipping behind her, insinuating itself between her bottom and me to grip my still partially hard cock. "Danny?"

"Yeah?" I answered, releasing her right breast, my slippery hand sliding down her belly as I reached to touch my first pussy. Despite that I'd seen porn on the internet, where usually they have shaved pussies, I really hadn't ever contemplated "where" a woman's architectural features were located. When my fingers encountered her bush, I began to wander, expecting to find features immediately, and obviously failing.

"You're... a virgin?"

I hesitated, and then admitted it. "Yeah". Her other hand reached and covered the back of mine, gently moving it lower.

"But you've fingered a girl before, right?" My fingers found a softness, a heat that wasn't the hot water.

"Uh-uh." She shifted her weight to one leg, sliding the other a bit wider, opening herself to my touch a bit more.

"Oh." My finger slipped between her lips, not even realizing that I'd just missed her clit, just feeling the soft caress of her enveloping flesh around my finger. "Have you ever felt a girl up? Played with her breasts?"

"I guess I have now." I squeezed her left breast, accenting what I meant.

"Oh dear," she whispered, "I didn't realize..." I knew what she meant; she didn't realize I hadn't a clue what I was doing. Along with the mental realization, she apparently recognized the physical realization that I didn't know how to touch her as she now said, "A little bit lower."

"What?" I questioned, not understanding what she was saying, my finger slipping around between her lips, not finding any opening which I knew had to be there. Once again, her hand covered mine, pushing it lower, and I felt her flesh give way, my finger slipping into the opening of her vagina.

"That's my vagina," she said, "curl your finger and slide it up in me." I did as she said, lowering my hand a bit to get a better angle, my finger easily slipping inside her. "The waters pretty much washed the soap off your hands now, but try not to have soap there when you do that."

"It's so... slippery," I marveled aloud.

"It's supposed to be, silly," she giggled, "although not as slippery as I could be. I just don't get as wet as I used to anymore." She pulled against my hand, I slipped my finger back out and she moved my hand upward. I lifted away from her body, but she pressed it back against her. "Stick out your finger," she directed, and I did until it slipped between her labia once more, and then she lifted my hand again. Suddenly I felt it, a hard-little nub protruding slightly, and she involuntarily shivered. "You know what a clit is?"

"Of course."

"And that's the first one you've ever touched?" I nodded, which she must have sensed whether she could see it or not. "Ok."

She let go of me and turned, putting her face in the water and then used some soap to wash it. When she'd rinsed, she turned back to me, and said, "Are you clean?" and when I said I was, she turned the water off and pushed the door open. Stepping out ahead of me she grabbed the towels and handed me one. "Come on," she said moments later, sticking out her hand. I took it and she led me naked through the kitchen and living room and into her bedroom.

"I hadn't expected to need to teach you about sex, but this'll be fun too," she said, sitting on the edge of the bed and then lying back, pulled me onto my back on the bed beside her. Rolling onto her side she looked up and down my body, and reached for my still mostly erect cock. "You do have a nice cock," she said, stroking it slowly. She let go of my cock, sliding her hand up and across my belly and chest. "And a really nice body too."

Pulling her hand back, she looked at me, a suddenly serious look on her face. I reached for her bare breast to fondle her, but she intercepted my hand and pushed it back. "Ok, just so there are no misunderstandings, here are the ground rules. I'm paying you two hundred and fifty for at least an hour's lovemaking. I expect you'll get off, that's ok, but it's you, getting me off, that I'm paying you for. I want at least two orgasms each time we play. Understand?"

I nodded.

"If we're hot and heavy and we go longer, it's still only two-fifty, that's all I can afford. This isn't about love, it's sex. As long as it's just us, we can go bareback, but if you get a girlfriend or start having sex with someone else, I've got a box of condoms in the drawer there." She indicated the bedside table. "I wasn't expecting you to be a virgin, but since you are, and I haven't had sex with anyone except my husband in 39 years, and I can't get pregnant anymore, I think we can dispense with condoms for now, unless you want them." I just shook my head no. "Good. Skin on skin is so much nicer anyway." She paused, apparently thinking. "This is between you and me. You won't tell anyone about this, or it's over. This isn't about love, it's just sex," she repeated. I nodded, but could tell she had more thoughts. "When we're out in public, when we're around others, you need to treat me like you did two weeks ago, or two years ago -- I'm just some woman that you're acquainted with; don't treat me any differently and I will do the same with you." She again stopped in thought, "Understand?"

"I get it," I admitted, and she smiled.

"Oh, kissing. Not interested. Kissing is about love, this is about sex, so no kissing... agreed?" I nodded again.

"Good! Now, how about we take care of your virginity?"

I'm glad she took charge, it kept me from having to show I was inexperienced and didn't know what to do. She reached for my cock once again, and I thought it best to follow suit, reaching for her pussy. "Not so fast," she said, her hand slowly stroking my cock to full hardness. "Start with my breasts. Play with my nipples, they're always sensitive. My tits aren't nearly as nice as they were way back when..."

"Yeah, but they're still nice."

"I'm glad you think so. Robby still liked them."

"I can see why."

"You don't think they're saggy old boobs?"

I ignored her question, and leaned toward her, "Can I suck them"

"Uhm. Please do," she cooed. "Oh, that's really nice!" she cooed a few seconds later as I took them one by one into my mouth. "I've always loved to have my nipples played with, with your hands or your mouth.... Oooh... feel how they get bigger?" I opened my mouth sucked the entire end of her breast into my mouth. "Try using your teeth too -- just nip them gently... OH! Gentler than that! Oh... better. That's nice."

I changed breasts, nipping the other nipple a bit gentler. "You came in the shower, is that your only time today?"

"Uh-uh," I acknowledged, around her nipple, and then pulled away to answer. "I uh... masturbated when I first got here."

"Looking at my pictures?"

"Uh-huh."

"I'm glad you liked them. I've always liked to be looked at. I'm sorry I'm not as young and sexy as I was anymore. So, you've cum twice?"

"Yeah, but once was several hours ago."

"But you'll be able to cum again?"

"Uh-huh."

"Good. I'm getting wet, do you want to feel? Give me your hand," she said, covering my hand with hers and moving it down towards her pussy. "Slip a finger in me...yeah, like that. Oh... that's nice. Ummm, it feels good; it's been a while. Ok, so if you were going to masturbate me, you can use one finger or two... slip another one in... yeah, like that, and now, pull them out and back in again, like it's your cock going in and out... yeah, like that. Ok, I'm really not wet enough for that yet, feel the way it drags a bit? But, take your fingers out, keep as much wet on them as you can and reach up here," she said, moving her hand aside, her finger stopping by her clit, "and touch my clit while they're wet."

I did as she instructed, pulling my finger out, trying not to wipe the limited moisture off, and reached where she instructed. As I watched she let go of my cock with her other hand, reached to her clit two handed, and spread her lips. I saw her clit appear, the little bud of flesh at the top of her slit, and touched it with my fingers, eliciting a gasp from her as I did. "Oh fuck! Oh, that's nice! Now, don't press right against it so much; let your fingers run around it. Yeah, like that. Get them wet again if you have to, or wet them with your tongue and use saliva too... Ok, that's good. Now, take your fingers and press right here, just above it, and rub back and forth... Yeah, press harder.... Oh yeah, like that!"

"Gentler, when you touch my clit itself," she instructed, "get your fingers wet and... Oh! Yeah! Like that... Not too hard when you're right on my clit... Yeah." I may not have known exactly what to do, but was having no problems following her disjointed and seemingly contradictory instructions

I felt her hips beginning to rise at times, realizing that, when they did, she wanted me to push harder, when her pelvis pulled back into itself, she wanted me to press more lightly. "Wet your fingers..." she whispered, "wet your fingers..." Remembering her instruction to maybe use saliva I reached up and licked my fingers, tasting her pussy for the first time as I did. Leaving a load of saliva on my fingertips I reached back down, mindful of not pressing directly on her clit, slipped my fingers around it instead. Circling it, right on the edge, her pelvis began pushing up against my fingers. I pulled my fingers up at the same time, keeping the touch light, until she said "Push! Against it! Harder!" and grabbing my hand she moved my fingers back and forth against her clit, until suddenly her upper body constricted, jolted, and her hand stopped holding my fingers in place against her clit, an "Arggg!" escaping from her mouth.

I moved my finger where she was holding it hard against her clit -- and her body convulsed. I stopped, and a moment later did it again. "Stop that!" she giggled, and pulled my hand away. "Wow, I needed that," she exhaled a moment later, "that's so much nicer than masturbating -- when someone does that for you."

Her hand had been on my cock multiple times, squeezing, stroking, fondling, but except that she was touching it, not really trying to get me off. I would get harder when she held and fondled me, softening up a bit when she didn't. "What do think, are you ready to become a man?" she asked after she'd recovered from her orgasm. I took that to mean she wanted to fuck, which she did, but I had no idea that I really had no idea how to do that. I rolled myself up and over her near leg, spreading her legs with mine and trying to move my cock toward her puss, when her hand came up and pushed against my chest. "Hold on a bit, Tiger."

I stopped my rutting.

"You have to realize; you need to be taking care of me. Get me off, and I'll get you off, but you're not getting it yet, you're acting like an inexperienced teenage boy. Maybe it's because you are?" she giggled and smiled, "I'll guide you in place when the time is right." She stopped, reached up and touched a finger to my chin and lifted so I was looking in her eyes. "OK?"

I nodded. "Ok."

"You can get me off with my clit, without me being really wet. But, to put your cock in me, I need to get wet. Every woman does, but once we reach menopause, sex still feels good, but we just don't get wet so fast anymore. Back when I was your age, I could just look at a hunk like you and cream myself but not anymore." Reaching over she took my hand and guided it to her pussy once again. "Put your finger in me," she instructed. Just like I had in the shower, I found her vagina and slipped a finger inside. "Am I really wet and slippery?"

"Uh... I think so?" I answered, feeling the heat of her body and enough "slippery" that my finger didn't really hang up going in.

'No," she corrected. "Your cock is dry, and I'm not wet enough, which means your skin would drag on mine, inside. I would get wetter as we had sex, if we took long enough, but it's probably going to be uncomfortable." She rolled over to the side of her bed, opened the drawer, and drew out a little pump bottle of some clear liquid. "Artificial lube," she told my questioning look, "Works better than Mother Nature on us old ladies." Reaching down she dribbled a couple of drops onto her labia around her vaginal opening, and I saw another couple of drops around her clit. "Ok, so feel that now," she instructed, and I reached down to her vagina again -- and the difference was amazing. Even before I put my finger inside her, there was virtually no friction on her labia, my fingers slipping right between them. "Feel the difference?"

"Wow, that's really slippery."

"Yeah, it is. This is important. Are you listening?" I nodded. "Take your finger out of me, and listen."

I pulled my hand away, having my finger so slippery and inside her felt so right, I hadn't withdrawn them again.

"If you touch a girl, and she's not this slippery, you haven't done your job right and she's not ready. You need to play with her more, it's called foreplay, and it's all about getting your girl wet and slippery so it doesn't hurt. We get wetter as we fuck, but you need to get us ready to start. With the younger girls you can just play with them and suck their nipples or use your tongue and you'll get them ready, but with us old ladies you need to use lubricant or play with us for a much longer time. Stick your hand out," she said, reaching out with the bottle. I did, and she put a couple of drops into my hand.