Virgin Gigolo Ch. 05

Story Info
Who do you know?
10.4k words
4.82
5.3k
3

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenLong
BenLong
1,463 Followers

"Brent?" I had Helen in the phone's address book, so I knew it was her. "I've got a proposition for you."

Helen was by far the wealthiest of my clients. $500 wasn't much of anything for her, but still it surprised me when she said her proposition would pay $2000.

"Who do I have to fuck?" I asked, leery of another Paul and Lindsey situation. Although I had to admit Paul really wasn't a bad cock sucker -- even though I couldn't bring myself to suck him -- and even though Lindsey kept saying it would be hot to see me do that, it wasn't something I wanted to do. At least once every time I went to see them, Paul would suck me hard. Lindsey giggled one time, calling him "my fluffer" when, after my second cum, I'd gone soft and wasn't arising at all, at least until she told Paul to make me hard.

"Nobody, but you'll need to be totally naked." She went on to explain that she was having what she called a "Hens Sex Toy Party." She had an acquaintance. Melissa, who did in-home lingerie and sex toy sales. She'd discussed with the woman doing it about having me there to serve drinks and perhaps to demonstrate male sex wear or sex toys. She'd said she was all for it; she always had more sales when a male model participated.

~

"Do you know who is going to be there, who is invited?" Mary asked, that next Saturday when I told her I'd agreed to do a naked modeling gig. We were lying naked on her bed, where she'd been slowly sucking my cock to get me hard so we could do it again. Mary was kind of funny that way, sometimes she would suck me off because she wanted to and liked to, but most of the time she sucked me hard just so we could fuck again sooner. Although our verbal agreement was $250 and two orgasms, most of the time I gave her much more. During the week on the days when I actually worked on her yard (I still did that -- at least when other customers weren't taking my time,) she didn't offer to pay and I didn't bother to ask for pay, so she was only really paying me for Saturday mornings.

"I've got no idea; Helen didn't say anything about who will be there."

"I got an invitation for the party, but I hadn't been thinking of going. I don't have anyone special to entice with lingerie, and I'm already having my sex needs taken care of quite nicely," she giggled, her hand gripping and slowly stroking my cock, "but if you're going to be performing, perhaps I will. What do you think, would you like me to get some new sexy lingerie?" Despite that she was paying me every Saturday for sex and didn't have to seduce me, she was often dressed in sexy things when I arrived. She'd said it made her feel younger and sexy again, although I always told her that wasn't a problem -- I thought she was already quite sexy.

"You're sexy enough even with nothing on," I said, reaching over and tweaking a nipple. She giggled to my touch and shivered a bit.

"Go ahead, say it... "for an old lady."

I shook my head no. "Not just for an old lady. I think you're pretty sexy for any age."

"Hmmph," she disagreed, but dropped it. "Do you know who Helen knows? If she's invited me, what if she invites your mother? I'm pretty sure she knows your mom. Does Helen even know what your real name is?"

"She calls me Brent," I said, shaking my head no, "I've never given her any other name. I know when I asked who was going to be there, she said that Mitzi and Sharon and Lindsey had all said they would be, but other than that I've got no idea." I thought back on those women that Mary had introduced me to and who had then introduced me to other women. I thought about what Mary said, there were so many women in town that I knew through my parents, and I'd rapidly found out that many of them were horny and lonely.

"You'll need to wear a mask then, just in case there is someone there who knows you as Danny and you won't need to make explanations."

~

Helen had me standing naked to greet the women as they came to the door. I was holding a platter of drinks, Pina Colada's, Tequila Sunrise's, and Strawberry Margaritas, all of which were premixed in the kitchen. A platter of wines was on the entry table next to me where I was greeting; probably half the women took wine, the other half went for the mixed drinks. The responses of the women as they came in the door and saw me were almost all the same; mouths falling open, eyes dropping to my junk, and then an "Oh my!" or an "Oh My God", followed by exclamations of "This is going to be fun!" or, "I wasn't expecting this!" or, from one woman whose eyes lit up and her hand reached over to squeeze my cock, "Oh La La!" with an "Oh Helen! You've outdone yourself this time!"

Even though I was naked, I didn't yet have an erection; actually, I was a bit nervous "performing" in front of all these women. I'd been dressed when we'd been getting ready, and when Helen sent the catering staff away and told me to get naked, I asked what would happen if I got an erection. "Well I should hope you will, that's what we all really want to see anyway," she said as she double checked that my mask was on and fit properly. It covered my face and nose and when I looked into the mirror, I would have had a hard time recognizing myself. "I expect that most everyone will cop a feel of that gorgeous cock or ass of yours, but that's all I'm paying for."

Mitzi, Mary, Sharon, Helen, and Lindsey all knew me, of course, but Helen had told them they weren't to let others know that they knew me before this party. If someone wanted to know how to get in touch with me, they should tell them to ask Helen.

I was surprised by how many women I did know. Besides the five that were now part of my regular customers, there were several others that I knew. One woman I recognized as a neighbor of my parents. Another was Sally Gangwitch, "Ms. Gangwitch" to me when she'd been my 12th grade history teacher, who I must admit I always thought of as very pretty. Of course, since I was 18 at that time, I was more interested in the girls in my class than in an older woman no matter how pretty she was, but I'd always noticed the smoldering look in her eyes, as she looked at me, that said she would love to have me in her bed. She came in with another woman whose name I didn't remember but I did know she was the high school librarian. Besides my customers, there were easily a dozen women that I knew, another dozen that I didn't. Luckily, Helen had suggested that I just remain mute for the party and not talk at all. Even with my face covered, someone might not recognize me physically, but they might recognize my voice. When I saw so many women that I knew might possibly recognize me, I was quite glad she'd suggested that I keep my mouth shut. The "Lingerie and More" hostess, Melissa, had set up her table of toys and sexy wear next to the pool, so that most everyone was in the shade under the patio. When it appeared that everyone had arrived, Helen just told me to circulate and offer drinks or refills.

Most all the women were what I would call middle aged -- probably 35 to 55, with a couple of women that I guessed were in the 25-35 range, with Mary and one other who were easily in their sixties.

I listened but didn't answer to many comments, just nodding whenever anyone addressed me. Most of the time the women were talking to each other as if I weren't there.

"God, he's got a nice cock. Dan was like that when we got married. Now I don't think he can even see his cock under his belly. What I wouldn't give to take that home with me for a night."

"And look at that ass! Where do you suppose he works out? I'd start going to a gym just to ogle him."

"Gorgeous, isn't it? Do you suppose we'll get to see him hard?"

"I don't know, but I hope so. Maybe we'll have to help him up...." They both laughed.

All these comments were going on around me, and although none were directed at me, it didn't keep me from overhearing them. Even though I had been seduced by Mary and had now fucked more than a dozen women, it certainly didn't hurt my ego to realize that so many found me attractive. It wasn't an attitude that I'd had in high school, and to hearing those words now, even if not directed to me, wasn't hard to take.

The touching began almost immediately. The first time I jumped. I'd walked up with a tray of drinks and refills and as I bent forward to lower the tray, the woman behind me slipped a hand onto my bottom, and then gave it a swat. "My God, that's a hard ass," I heard her say, and immediately felt another hand caress my butt.

"Yes, it is," I heard as I turned toward the hand on my bottom. She didn't pull her hand back, instead letting it slide across my hip and onto my cock, momentarily caressing me. "But it's not all hard... yet."

Once one woman had touched me, it opened the flood gates for everyone else. Most everyone had drinks already, so not many drinks were being accepted, but every chair I walked by had hands coming up to stroke my body, especially my butt and cock. Sometimes my legs and thighs, sometimes my belly and chest, but most often my butt and cock. Although my cock had swollen a bit, I wasn't yet erect, but Mary soon took care of that.

I'd just walked by Mary when I felt her hand on my hip. Spinning me to face her, her other hand came up, grabbed my cock, and pulled me to her face. She slid me into her mouth and sucked me in. A shriek of laughter by her seated neighbor along with an "Oh my God, Mary! I didn't think you'd actually do it!"

"Told ya!" Mary laughed, pulling away, her face looking up at me with a wink. Her mouth had finally done the job, fulfilling the wish of so many that I'd overheard, as I now had an erection.

"Yummy!" her shrieky neighbor said, and pulling me a foot towards her, leaned in and also sucked my cock into her mouth. The ice broken, from that time on virtually every hand was gripping and stroking my cock, or pulling me into their mouth, repeating what Mary had started.

I hadn't seen Helen for a few moments. Glancing around, I found her at the door into the house, talking with my mother's good friend Martha. My eyes opened wide in shock at seeing her, and my one-time fantasy girl Robin, standing beside her, looking my way. Another girl I recognized as a former cheerleader friend of Robin's, whose name I didn't know, was standing beside them. Helen was the only one not currently looking at me as she was speaking to Martha. But, as Martha said something, even Helen turned to look at me as the woman I was standing in front of was busily sucking my cock.

How many times had I ever dreamed of being naked with Robin? Of Robin sucking my cock, of fondling her exquisite breasts? I immediately wondered if Robin, or her mother, had recognized me, but I saw no indication of that having happened.

At long last the tray of drinks I was carrying around had nearly emptied, and I slowly headed toward the kitchen for refills. On the way I was stopped by just about every woman I came near. Most of them were eager to give my cock a quick suck, my balls a quick fondle, or my butt a quick squeeze, invariably with innumerable comments about a "hard ass" or a "hard body" or "what a cock!" Slipping into the kitchen I reloaded the tray with a variety of drinks, all in clear "plastic" crystal as we were around the pool, and headed out again. No sooner had I stepped out than Helen's "Brent!" call, and a beckoning hand, directed me to come over to her. If they didn't know before, now everyone knew I was Brent.

"Oh my, Helen, you've outdone yourself this time," Martha said, taking a Strawberry Margarita with her left hand and reaching for my erection with her right. "Why don't you bring this big boy back by when I'm seated so I can take a sample?" she laughed, turning her attention to me.

"Mother!" Robin laughed and playfully swatted her mother's hand away from my cock, only to reach down and caress me herself.

"What?" Her mother said in feigned surprise, "That's what he's here for, isn't that right, Helen?"

"Yeah but I think this one's for me," Robin said, her hand now wrapped around my cock, "he's much too young for you." Keeping my self-imposed silence, I realized this was the exact reason I hadn't said anything the entire party. If there was anyone, including those newly arrived, who were to recognize me, it just might be Martha or Robin. I said nothing, turning the tray toward her friend who, instead of reaching for a glass, just reached for my cock. "Not too young for me, either," she said, pushing Robin's hand away and wrapping her own fingers around me.

My hand had moved the tray toward her friend, but my eyes had stopped on Robin. Something about her eye had arrested my sweep of her face and I realized she had makeup hiding a black eye. My eyes locked on her face just momentarily, and then as I turned away a dark spot on her arm, in the shape of fingers, also covered in makeup, caught my eye. "You be sure and come by and see us again!" the friend said with a giggle.

Robin and her friend started walking away, but her mother said, "Brent?" a question in her voice. "Are you the Brent that Mitzi was telling me about?" I smiled and nodded. "I think I'm going to need his phone number before I leave, Helen," she said. Turning I just walked away, hearing Helen and Martha speaking but not clearly enough to hear what was said.

I continued my rounds and, although I still had women touching and fondling and taking me in their mouths, it was Robin that my mind was on. Robin, my long-time fantasy girl, had fondled my cock and didn't have any idea who I was. Robin, now seated next to her friend, chatting and, with both looking my way, I knew their chat was about me. I couldn't ignore them, and as their glasses became empty, I slowly worked my way across the patio toward them. The tray empty again, I returned and refilled, returning their direction just a few moments later.

There were several women seated between where I was and Robin, including one woman that I didn't know but who was quite memorable in that she had to have the largest breasts that I'd ever seen. A short thing, if anything, she would barely have been 5 feet tall. The shirt she was wearing was cleavage baring, and she had a tremendous amount of that showing. As large as her breasts were, and as much breast flesh as was exposed, I knew her nipples could only have been barely covered. "Hey Trisha," she said to her neighboring friend as I offered the tray of drinks, her hand coming out to grip my cock just like most of the other women, "do you know what the best part of a hard cock is?"

Trisha laughed, "I don't know Gigi, you tell me. What's the best part of a hard cock?"

"This," she said, releasing my cock momentarily, gripping the deep U of her shirt and pulling down, her mammoth breasts spilling free. Her hand rose back and gripped my cock, pulling me to her. I stumbled and caught myself with one hand on her bare shoulder, almost spilling the, thankfully, almost empty tray of drinks as she guided my cock between her breasts. She released me with her hand and pressed both breasts around my cock. "Hard cocks always love to fuck my titties," she laughed.

"Gigi, you're such a slut! Put your girls away and leave some for the rest of us," Trisha said, reaching over towards her breasts to pull my cock free. Pushing back, I straightened up, Trisha's hand on my cock, pulling me towards her. "Nobody's getting anything more than just a taste anyway," she said, leaning forward just that little bit more to lick my cock, and momentarily suck the head into her mouth.

"Party pooper," Gigi laughed, slipping her bra and shirt back up and around her mammoth breasts. "Come back and see me if you need some relief," she said to me, as she reached up and snatched the last Tequila Sunrise from the tray.

I moved on, offering the partially empty tray of drinks to Robin and her friend. They took the last two Strawberry Margarita's leaving the tray almost totally empty again. Robin looked up at me, paused, and said "Do I know you?"

Was there something about me that she recognized? I could feel my pulse beating in my temples; I suspect my blood pressure went through the roof, and I just hoped I didn't blush. I just shrugged my shoulders, giving a mute response. "There's something about you..." she said.

Shifting her drink to her left hand she reached up and grabbed my cock, just as nearly every other woman had. "Umm, I don't know, I think I would have remembered this," she said, leaning forward a bit and taking me into her mouth momentarily. "What do you think, Lori, have you ever tasted this one?" She moved out of the way, pushing my cock toward Lori, who unlike any other woman there, didn't just take me in her mouth as a tease, but began pumping her mouth up and down on me. Her hands reached around and gripped my ass, holding me in place as she not just sucked but fucked my cock with her mouth.

"Whoo Hoo!" I heard a catcall from a few seats over, followed by several laughs and a "You go girl!" and another voice "God, I wish I'd done that!" followed by more laughs.

I tried to pull back but with her fingernails in my ass, I wasn't getting away much until I heard Helen's voice, "Ok, girls, fun is fun, but that's not what he's here for. Come with me, Brent."

~

I followed Helen into the pool changing room, just off the patio. She introduced me to the woman who was running this sex toy and lingerie party, Melissa. I had seen her from across the patio several times while I was 'entertaining', and my assessment from afar wasn't nearly good enough. Melissa was... delectable? Older than me, but younger than any woman I'd ever been with. A cute face, gorgeous hair, and a body to die for. Except that I was naked and already had a boner, I knew if I'd been introduced to her in other circumstances Petey would have been acting up at the thought of her.

Melissa had everything laid out that she wanted me to wear and model for the ladies on a table, in order. When I came in, all I had to do was change into the next item, come out when she indicated, and then walk around and let the ladies 'feel the fit', as much as I saw fit to do. Although the majority of the items were sexy women's lingerie, baby dolls, open cup bras, silky slinky night wear and sex toys, modeling of the "men's wear" was a definite hit. Melissa later reiterated what Helen had told me when she recruited me, that she always sold more stuff for women to take home to their husbands when she had a male model to help.

~

"Well?" Helen said when I, once again clothed, had helped Melissa load her display items back into her car and leave. "What do you think? How did it go?"

"Not quite what I expected, but then again I wasn't sure quite what to expect."

"You did a great job. Were there any problems?"

"I thought that Robin's friend Lori was going to suck me off, right until you interrupted. She didn't want to let go."

"Yeah, it was perfect timing there."

"And that busty woman, Gigi? She wanted me to fuck her titties, had me wrapped in there pretty good as I was off balance."

"You mean Betty."

I shook my head, "Her friends were calling her Gigi."

Helen laughed. "That's just her nickname, because of her boobs. Her real name is Betty, but because of her 32G bra size, her nickname is G-G. Gigi, for those who don't know." I laughed with her. "You made quite an impression; you know." I shrugged my shoulders, not knowing what to say. "I had multiple inquiries for your phone number and several asked what you normally do. I told them I thought you were saving money for college, and they wanted to know if you did private parties." I just nodded. "I didn't tell them anything other than I'd ask if you wanted your phone number given out. I didn't think you'd have a problem, but thought I'd ask you first." I assured her I needed all the money I could save, and if anyone called, she could share my business number.

BenLong
BenLong
1,463 Followers