Virgin Gigolo Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't normally kiss and tell..."

"But you were?" I had moved my fingers to the tie between her breasts, fingering the knot, feeling it loosen to my touch. A simple overhand knot, the outer knot easily slipped free, and I began to unfold the second layer.

I looked up into her eyes, my fingers seen in my peripheral vision as the knot came undone, the two sides of the top slipping free. Her hands came up to grasp the top against her breasts. "Were you?" she asked, implying that any further undressing required me to confess.

"We were," I said with a nod, and as implied, she relinquished her grip on her breasts, the top sliding sideways, her breasts coming free.

"Oh God!" I said, moving my hands to her now naked breasts. "You can't believe how many times I dreamed of seeing your boobs back in the day." I leaned down and sucked a nipple into my mouth, a shiver going through her body.

"Hmmm," she moaned. "You can't believe how many times I wanted to do exactly that." Her hand, pressing against my chest, now moved down my body, past my belt, and pressed against the erection in my pants. "How many times I dreamed of taking one of you young hard-bodies home with me and rocking both of our worlds."

I gave her an "umm" of pleasure in response, moving to her other nipple, my hand moving down to her waist before sliding onto her hip, and around onto her bottom. The skirt, of the same stretchy knit material, fit her bottom just as much as it did her bosom. It took just a second and I realized that I wasn't feeling anything under the skirt. I lowered my hand to the bottom of the skirt, found the skin of her hip, and raised it up again -- underneath. "Oh My, Ms. Gangwitch," I said, purposely using her school name, "you don't have any panties on."

"That's because this is my 'I want to get fucked' outfit, and you're going to do it."

Our appointment had been later in the evening. She'd had after-hours meetings until 8 so had booked me to show up at 9. We did it almost immediately and then talked for at least half an hour before doing it a second time. My two hours were definitely up, although I didn't mind continuing with no thoughts of charging extra when we did it the third time. She's snuggled up to my side, my arm around her shoulder and neck -- and although it hadn't happened before, it was 5 am when her alarm went off waking us both.

"Do you normally spend the night... with your customers?" she whispered, her fingers playing with the hair on my chest.

"It's never happened before," I assured her.

"Hmm." I suppose our two hours ended quite some time ago?"

"I don't know. I guess not, if it had I would have already left." Her hand slid down my body to find my morning wood awaiting her.

Rolling toward her I let my hands find her breasts, her nipples responding nicely to my caress. "Ms. G..." I started.

"No, Danny," she interrupted, "Ms. G is a schoolteacher. Call me Sally."

"Ok Sally," I answered. Her body shuddered as I lowered my hand to her other breast, squeezing her nipple, "but Danny was a student who had a teacher named Ms. G that he always fantasized about fucking. I'm Brent."

"Brent?" she asked, her hand stroking up and down my cock.

"What?"

"I really want to fuck you again, but I... uh, I can't afford extras on a teacher's salary. I almost couldn't afford last night." I lowered my hand to her pussy, finding her wet. Another shiver went through her body as I ran a finger over her clit.

"Well, in that case," I said, rolling up and over her legs, "then you'll just have to be Ms. G and this is a present from Danny to his favorite teacher." Her hand guided my cock home.