Virgin Poker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy wiped her tears again and rushed to the bathroom. Shelly cleared the table. As she sat on the toilet Cindy realized there may be a way to get back at Lauren. She kicked off her panties from around her ankles and put the article into a pocket.

Her composure regained, she re-entered the dining area. She only announced, "Sorry".

The table had been cleared and desert was laid out. "Cindy? Would you help me with the coffee? Find out who wants coffee." Cindy asked and then joined Shelly in the kitchen.

"It's just you and I, if you want coffee."

"I'm so sorry, Cindy. I apologize for them." Shelly looked her straight in the eye. "They can get so mean when they drink."

"I deserve it."

"No. You don't. David's going to get a piece of my mind when we get home. It's not fair."

Cindy poured two cups of coffee and went out to table.

"Saul says he used to play with Dross, Cindy. That was your favorite band when you grew up, right?"

Cindy shot her eyes to Saul. "I never heard of a Saul Hundford with Dross. I thought I knew all of the band members and their coming and going. When did you play and where?"

"You never heard of me because I spent a lot of time in the background. I traveled with them from Virginia to Maine. But I left before they went to Cleveland and Vigo Mastrabruno got arrested. I'm glad I missed that mess."

"So you were with Dross when they played Hartford, Connecticut?"

"Maybe, I don't remember. That was fourteen, fifteen years ago. I had a great time with them but it was a lot of work. It paid very little but the benefits, the music..."

David interjected, "Could you play one of their songs for us?"

"Nah, I lost my guitar years ago and haven't picked up one since. Maybe some day I will." Cindy stared at Saul to try to identify him.

At the table Cindy sat on the far side next to her daughters. David sat at the head and on his left were Shelly, Lauren, and Saul, who sat across from Cindy.

While no one was looking Cindy reached under the heavy table cloth and hiked up her skirt as far as it would go. She pushed her fork over the edge of the table. The conversation stopped. "Saul, my back is hurting again. Would you mind picking up my fork?" An expression of contempt was softened when Cindy gave him a slight nod.

Saul stood up and went around to the end of the table. Shelly arose. "Don't bother Saul. I'll get Cindy a clean fork." Saul went down on his hands and knees. Cindy spread her legs apart. Saul placed his hands on her knees and jerked her legs wide apart.

"I got it." Saul rubbed his knuckles over her labia. Then he arose and stood proudly holding the fork. "It took an odd bounce. Here, Cindy."

"Thank you, Saul.

"My pleasure, Cindy."

"I've got a doctor's appointment Monday afternoon," announced Lauren. "Maybe Saul and I can have lunch with you, David."

"Sorry, mom, but I have a lot of work to do on a rush case," replied David.

"Mom," said Shelly, "call me Monday morning and I'll arrange my lunch around your schedule."

"She's so sweet, isn't she?"

Cindy pulled down her skirt. Saul looked at Cindy and she looked at him. This would pay back the old bitch.

PAYBACK TIME

When Cindy left work on Friday, she informed her supervisor she quit immediately and to send her check in care of Shelly Noyes.

Early Monday morning, before Lauren and Saul rose, Cindy moved her car behind the camper, out of sight of the house. Cindy put on an old yellow sun dress and sipped coffee until Lauren drove away at 9 AM.

Cindy pulled her bed sheets and replaced with fresh sheets. Then she took the ball of bed sheets and began wash in the laundry room behind the main house. There was no sign of Saul.

The wind picked up as Cindy hung the sheets and pillow cases. The sheets snapped in the breeze. She only had to wait ten minutes until there was rap on the door and the door opened. Saul greeted Cindy with a mischievous grin. "You're not working today?"

"I took the day off. I knew Lauren would go to town today and you wouldn't. Would you like some coffee?"

Saul grunted and Cindy poured a cup. Without a word Saul added in sugar and powered cream and began to slurp the brew. "I am curious about playing with Dross. Tell me about it, Saul. I followed the group closely and I don't remember your name anywhere."

"I didn't want to sound like a shit but I was just a roadie. I did jam with them and Vigo said I had a talent but it needed to be developed. In the end I realized I wasn't very good and I wasn't willing to work like they did to keep it up. Speaking of getting it up, I wanted to talk to you about something you showed me."

"What did I show you?"

"Something very personal under the table."

"Oh, that. It was quite hot in the house and I was just cooling off."

"Stand up, Cindy." Cindy kicked back her chair to rise. "I heard the batteries in your vibrator are dead and I'd really like to help out."

"Where did you hear that?" Saul put his hands on her face and tilted her head. Then he kissed her. As their tongues began to play, Saul slid his hands down to her thighs and lifted up the bottom of her dress. Instinctively, Cindy lifted her arms and Saul lifted the dress all the way up and tossed it aside.

"No underwear again. Too much heat?"

Cindy unbuckled Saul's belt and pulled his pants open. "Too hot for you, too? Follow me."

"With an ass like that, I'd follow you anywhere, hon." Cindy turned her head briefly to smile. She turned and stood before her double sized bed. Saul stood two feet away and bent over to remove his shoes and pants.

As he peeled off his shirt, Cindy asked, "Do I get a kiss first?"

Saul balled up this shirt and tossed it. He gave Cindy a short kiss and then shoved her backwards and she fell onto the bed. "Now get on your back and spread your legs." Cindy recovered from her unexpected flight, lifted her legs onto the bed, and scooted to the center. Saul bent down and grasped her knees and jerked her legs wide apart. "I said spread 'em."

Cindy smiled invitingly. "I love a man who knows what he wants. What do you want with me?" Saul mounted the bed at the gap between her legs.

###

Afterwards, Saul rolled off Cindy and closed his eyes. "Just give me a few minutes."

"Rest. I'll wake you in twenty minutes. You should be ready then. I've got to get the sheets in." Cindy pulled on her old yellow sundress without bothering to clean herself. With sheets in hand she laid them on the edge of the bed and began to fold. Saul was sound asleep. A wet spot had formed next to him. She smiled. Cindy picked up a heavy suitcase and struggled to secret it into the trunk of her car. She repeated until her cases were all stored. When she returned, Cindy flipped on the television, donned a ragged apron, and retrieved ingredients for lunch.

Cindy shook Saul awake. "Get up, Saul. I'm going to make lunch." As Saul stirred, Cindy returned to the kitchen.

"How many tacos can you eat?"

"Homemade tacos? Maybe three or four. Do you have any beer?"

"Don't drink, remember? Recovering alcoholic."

Cindy opened the oven and shoved the tray of raw taco shells in. "I'll go the main house and get some." Then an idea occurred to Saul. He walked over to Cindy, put his arms around her and turned her to face him. He kissed her passionately. Rearing his head back he looked at her. "Will you do me a big favor?"

"What?"

"Take off your clothes and cook nude."

Cindy did a double take. "I'll think about it." Saul walked out the door and headed to the main house.

Saul returned with a cold six pack in each hand. Cindy turned. She was nude but for her apron. "I said I wanted you nude, all the way nude."

"I'm not gonna burn my tits for anyone." She turned to face the stove and stirred the popping beef in the pan, adding more seasoning.

"Well, okay. You have the sweetest ass, hanging out there. Fact is, I dunno if I can wait. You're turning me on like that." Cindy turned her head and smiled. Cindy turned on the knife sharpener and carefully honed the blade to the sharpest she could. Saul popped open two cans of beer.

"I can't drink it, Saul. If I do, I won't stop until I pass out. You drink them."

"One's for you. God girl, I've never seen anyone take so long to sharpen a knife."

"I always like a sharp blade. It cuts the tomatoes so fine, without crushing them." Cindy sliced the tomatoes, the cheddar cheese, the onions, and lettuce. She held the point of the blade down and then finely diced the cheese and onions on the cutting board.

"Chop. Chop. Chop. Where did you learn to handle a knife like that?"

Cindy served the cheese and lettuce and went back for the taco shells and meat. When everything was on the table Saul said, "Now, take it off."

Cindy looked at the clock on the wall. "It's half past twelve and her appointment is at 1. We have plenty of time to enjoy this meal. When we finish, if you want this apron off then you take it off, okay?" She stared into his eyes and smiled.

"I'll make you a deal, you drink this one beer and you can keep your apron on for lunch." Cindy reached for the beer and took a sip. Saul beamed.

Cindy waited until Saul had downed two beers before getting to her point. "You know, Dross and the Virgin Poker tour all sounded so kinky. What really happened behind the stage?"

"Well, it wasn't behind the stage but in the trailers. The virgins were brought in and deflowered from behind because there were cameras everywhere. The pictures were sold in Europe and the Arab countries. You know what they say about the rock music business? 'Getting paid and getting laid' and believe me, they got paid by everybody. Vigo's sister quickly figured out the roadies couldn't handle all the virgins so she hired fraternity men, only they had to pay her $200 for each night for all the pussy they could bust." Saul snapped down his second taco. "But I wasn't involved; I worked in the sound department."

"That's so kinky. I'm all wet just listening. Could you show me what they did? You know, after we finish eating."

"Finish eating? Let's do this now. Stand up." Saul rose and Cindy followed. Saul raised the apron off. He cupped both breasts firmly in his hands. "I don't see any burns on these beautiful breasts." Cindy flirted with her eyes.

"You, too." Saul dropped his pants on the floor. They were both naked and Saul was fully erect. Cindy slowly walked to her bedroom and twerked each cheek. She stood before the bed. "Now what?"

"Put a pillow down and put your knees on it and get on all fours." Cindy got into the position and her hair and breasts hung down. She turned her head to look at Saul. "Turn your head back around. Now spread you knees." Cindy moved her knees apart. Saul grasped her thighs just above the knees and yanked them apart.

"Like that." Then he smacked her butt so it stung. "Listen to me next time. Ah, you have such a perfect ass." Saul roamed his hands along Cindy's sides and circled the curves of her butt. Then he went up and down her thighs, outside and inside before he dragged his knuckles through her crotch to get her wet. "Is this your first time?" He changed positions.

"Yes, it is," answered Cindy.

Saul moved in against her body. "Well then, why don't you reach down between your legs and put in Mr. Happy yourself?"

Cindy arched her back to reach down and touched his stiff penis. The head already secreted pre-cum. Rapidly she guided the missile into her soaked target.

After Saul jacked, he pulled out and laid on the bed. "At this point a low buzzer would sound to tell us, ready or not, it was time to leave the sex booth and we'd go back to the locker room, dress, and resume our duties. The show must go on, you know. The virgins would be marched down to be photographed with King Vigo. That's my story. I've got to take a five minute nap."

"You really got me excited, Saul," said Cindy blinking back tears. "Take another nap and I'll come back soon. Maybe you'd like to slip me another one before Lauren comes home."

Saul seemed to shake his head but he was fast asleep. Cindy wiped her eyes, looked at the clock, and put the old yellow sun dress back on. She brought out a new change of clothes and laid it on the water closet with a new towel on top. She returned to the kitchen, cleaned off the table and washed the dishes. The opened beer went down the drain. "I don't need you any more." Then she honed a new sharpness on the blade.

Ten minutes had passed and Cindy knew it was time. She made one last tour of the camper. Seeing everything in order she picked up the kitchen knife and to the living room for an old telephone book.

Saul was on his side as Cindy drew back the bed sheet. A little coaxing was all it required to bring Saul fully hard again, even has he slept. She detected a smile on Saul's face as she slipped the phone book along, under his penis. With one hand, Cindy held down the point of the razor sharp knife down and, with her other hand, in a quick, even motion she chopped down.

"Eeeooww!" screamed Saul terrified.

Cindy held the severed penis in one hand and her knife in another. "Listen to me, Sol or Saul. Lay very still so you don't bleed to death. Use both hands and pinch it off. Just lay there and I'll call the paramedics. If you do this, you'll survive. If not, you'll bleed to death. You can survive this, Saul." Cindy stood and left the room.

Before jumping into the shower Cindy ground something in the kitchen disposal. After she showered and dressed she popped her head into the bedroom where Saul lay in a crimson pool of blood. "Why? Why me?"

"Because you raped me. In Hartford, you were my first and in this rat hole, I am your last. Keep it pinched together or you'll die. I'll call the paramedics from the main house. See you in Hell."

Three towns away, Cindy pulled into a buy here, pay here car lot and picked up her new get away car, leaving the old one as trade.

At a rare roadside pay phone Cindy got the answering machine. "Monica? Cindy. I know its been years but you said if I was ever in town to stop by. Well, I'll be there tomorrow."

12