Virginia Beach Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Estcher
Estcher
1,768 Followers

"You married your husband out of high school, didn't you?"

"Yeah. We dated in high school and then we were married. Then kids."

"So he was your first and only?"

"Yes."

"Vanilla sex, correct?"

"Vanilla sex?"

"Yeah, missionary. Cum. Roll over go to bed."

"No, I sucked his dick and he licked me, sometimes."

"Vanilla."

"So what did we have, then, if not vanilla?"

I snorted and blew sweat away in a spray. "That was fun sex. Kinky sex."

She made a happy sound. "Yes, it was. I've never done anything like that. I loved you shaving my pussy. I got very excited watching that."

"I'm glad."

"Then my ass. It felt so good. I can't believe it. You were right up inside me! Wait, oh my god, we didn't make a mess did we?"

I laughed. Luckily we hadn't. "No. It's all good."

"Thank god."

"I need a smoke."

"I need water."

We separated and Kelly went into the bathroom and shut the door. I strolled out to the balcony with my cigarettes and lit one. I could see out over the ocean and spotted buoy lights and ship lights. Down below people moved about on the beach and boardwalk. They couldn't see me where I was and I enjoyed exposing myself. I took a deep drag and blew it out.

"Sound like you were having fun in there," said a voice beside me.

Startled I looked to my left and realised the balcony beside my room was occupied and had no barrier between them. An older woman was sitting back in a chair staring at me. She was naked and had her legs spread and was working a vibrator into her pussy.

I stared at her not believing my eyes.

"I couldn't help but hear. I was enjoying it my own way. I honestly didn't expect you to come out here."

"You...you're..."

"Fucking myself with a vibrator, yes. I have nothing to cover myself up with. I was caught, I knew that, so I decided to go for shock value."

I watched the vibrator plunging into her pussy. She was staring openly at my cock. I looked down at it. It was soft and hanging down, looking a little larger than normal. I was kind of proud of it.

Kelly stepped out on the balcony. "What are you look...oh my god!"

"Kelly, meet our neighbour. She heard us in there and decided to join us."

Kelly stared at the woman.

The woman had a look pass across her face and I knew she had found a spike in her pleasure. "I have to admit this is pretty hot for me. And embarrassing. Hon, you couldn't blow him for me, could you?"

"What!?" said Kelly. "You can't be serious?"

"Oh, no. I'm serious. Look at it. I want to see it swollen and hard."

"No!" yelled Kelly. She grabbed my cigarette and stubbed it out. "get inside," she ordered and grabbed my hand and dragged me inside.

I waved at the lady as I disappeared inside.

"Perhaps I can join you?" called out the woman.

Kelly slammed the balcony door closed. She whirled toward me. "What the fuck was that?" she yelled.

"A lady pleasuring herself on the balcony. That was amazing." I was truly in awe. This trip to VB was amazing.

"Amazing? Like when that tramp watched us in the bathroom at the bar?"

"Yeah, that was hot. She liked you. You could have had her."

"What you think I'm a lesbian?"

I chuckled. "No. Bi, maybe?"

"Bi-sexual?" she sputtered.

"You've never wanted a woman?"

"You ever want a man?" she shot back.

"I did. My first sex was with a guy."

That shut her up. She gawked at me. "You had sex with a guy?"

"My first. Turned out I didn't like it at all. Everyone should try it once, just to be sure."

Kelly stared at me like I had grown a second head. "Wow."

"You might like it."

"Never. Why would you want that lady next door to join us?"

I smiled. I was having fun with her. The thought did occur to me. It would be a first. The thought of having a threesome with Kelly had my cock rising up in front of me.

Kelly stared at it. "You do!" Kelly watched my cock for a bit and then shook her head. "Not gonna happen," she declared and went to the bed and got it. She pulled the covers up to her neck and glared at me.

I crawled in and held her. She didn't move. I lowered my hand and found her pussy soaking wet. "You're really wet," I murmured. "The thought of pussy getting you excited?"

"No."

"Okay," I said and removed my hand.

"Hey, put it back!"

I smiled and slipped my finger into her pussy. I added a finger and curled them up. I found her g-spot and stroked it.

"Oh!" she said. "That's amazing. Why does that feel so good?"

"It's your g-spot." I pulled the sheet off her and looked at her beautiful body. Her breasts heaved, her nipples hardened so much the areolas were crinkled.

"Ooh..." she murmured and closed her eyes. "I've heard of that..."

I continued to stroke her g-spot and pressed the heel of my hand against her clit and pressed it up against her pelvis. She rolled onto her back and spread her legs. I felt her pussy flood with wetness. I continued gently stroking her g-spot until her breathing grew rapid. I clenched my hand around her mons. I kept my finger lightly pressed to her g-spot and then shook my hand. I had full control of her pelvis. I shook my hand mashing the heel of my hand against her clit. I wasn't gentle. Soon she was crying out louder and louder. I kept at it, ignoring the burning in the muscles of my forearm.

She threw her head back and cried out. I felt her squirt hard against my hand. She came violently. She squirted again. I felt warm liquid pouring down my hand and onto the bed. She squirted again and then grabbed my hand and pulled it out of her. She rolled on her side and pulled her knees up to her chest. She came again. Her body shaking. I stroked her back. She came again. I wasn't touching her and watched in awe. I had never made a woman come that hard before, or squirt. I raised my hand to my mouth and smelt and then tasted it. It had little flavour. More like water than anything. I lay down beside her and felt how soaked the bed was. I spooned her and then pulled the sheets over us. I held her until she lay still. She slowly straightened her legs and pushed herself up against me. She grabbed my hands and placed them on her breasts.

I kissed her neck. "Night, love," I whispered and rested my head. Shit, I just said love. It was more an expression than an emotion. I didn't think she heard.

"Night, love," she said back. My cock grew hard and pressed up against her. She reached down and slid it inside her. She shuddered. "I want to fall asleep with you inside me."

"Okay."

"I've never come like that. Don, you are amazing. I want you again, but right now I have nothing left."

I kissed her neck again. "Sleep."

We slept.

We woke the next morning and kissed until our bladders demanded we rise. We showered together and touched each other and kissed more. We laughed and joked. We were great together. I found myself falling for her. I was immensely happy and so was she. I asked how she felt about cheating on her husband. She said she didn't care. They no longer had sex. She needed this and was happy it was with me.

We planned our second day and decided to hit the boardwalk and do the tourist thing. She said she wanted to go back to 'our bar' for supper. And I agreed, hoping the woman Angela would be back there.

We cleaned up, unpacked her belongings and put them with mine, dressed and left the room. We stopped for coffee at the café in the hotel and hit the boardwalk. We walked the length, stopping at the large statue of King Neptune, and going out onto the wharfs to watch people fish. It was Saturday and busy, people swarmed everywhere. We ate ice cream and strolled hand-in-hand like the lovers we were.

It was a grand day. Kelly and I made quite the couple. We were easy together. Conversation just flowed. We spoke of our lives and dreams. I noticed hers required her husband to be out of her life, but said nothing. We shared kisses on every street corner. Cars honked at us and we waved and laughed. It was a perfect day. When our stomachs complained loudly, Kelly said we should head to the bar, and we did.

We entered and immediately the few people in the bar said hi. We were remembered by the regulars. The same bartender was there and we ordered the same food as last time. Kelly ordered a wine and I opted for a gin and tonic. Soon we had eaten and had a few drinks each. Kelly kept an eye to the door and I thought perhaps I knew what she wanted. When her eyes lit up I looked at the door and say Angela appear. She looked around and spotted Kelly right away. She came straight over and hugged her hard. I watched their breasts mash together with some enjoyment.

Kelly and Angela struck up a conversation. I tried to follow along but soon lost interest. It was all girly stuff to me, then I heard Kelly bragging about me to Angela.

"He's an amazing lover. I've come so hard and so many times! Never like that in my life!"

Angela smirked and then frowned. "I thought you two were married? That sounded like a first time."

Kelly shook her head and laughed. "No, lovers."

Angela looked at me in a different light. "That explains things. You too seemed too perfect together."

Kelly smacked her arm and laughed. "Hey! Not nice! We are perfect though. He's the perfect man."

Angela snorted. "I prefer women."

I stirred at that. "You're married."

Angela looked at me. "My husband and I have an arrangement. I fuck women and he fucks men. Never me. I know a lot of women," she glanced at Kelly's tits and caressed one. "But none as fine as Kelly here."

Kelly laughed and reached out and touched Angela's breast. I could see the bartender was paying very close attention to this. I got his attention and asked for the bill.

"Angela," I said. "Why don't you join Kelly and me tonight. At the Marriot in the presidential suite."

Kelly looked at me in horror.

Angela smiled and leaned in and kissed Kelly on the mouth. "Perfect. I'll see you in an hour." She looked at me and smiled and left.

Kelly was holding her hand to her mouth and touched her lips. Then she focused on me. "Why did you invite her to our room?"

"We'll just have drinks. Come on, lets pay and go."

I paid and Kelly grumbled all the way to the hotel. When we reached the room she turned on me. "Don, what the fuck? I won't... I can't..."

"Relax, Kelly. Nothing happens unless you want it to. Have fun. See what happens."

She went to the kitchen and pulled out wine and filled two glasses. She handed me one. She said nothing and then left me and went out to the balcony. I saw the flare when she lit her cigarette. I gave her space and worried I was making a mistake. I called out to her, but she stayed out there refusing to come in.

After an hour I heard a soft knock at the door. I opened it and found Angela there. She had what looked like an overnight bag. She smiled at me and slipped inside. She looked around for Kelly. "Where is she?" she demanded.

I pointed to the balcony and she went out and joined Kelly. I sat in the living room and sipped my wine. After about ten minutes Kelly and Angela came inside. The stood and looked at me.

Angela spoke first. "Kelly and I are gonna have some fun. You stay here."

I looked at Kelly and she looked scared. She nodded at me. "Okay. Have fun," I said to her.

Angela took Kelly's hand and dragged her into the bedroom. I couldn't see the bed from where I sat on the couch and cursed myself. After a moment I heard the bed creak. Then silence. I listened hard but heard nothing. Then I heard a moan from Kelly. It was soft but hers. I heard wet kissing. The bed creaked and then a piece of clothing hit the floor in the bedroom in view of where I was. It was Angela's top. A pair of panties followed. Then another pair.

Kelly moaned louder. I heard whispering and then the bed creaked. Angela appeared. She was stark naked. My cock lurched in my pants. Her tits were the best plastic surgery could manufacture. They were perfect. The barely moved when she did. Her stomach was flat and tone. Between her legs was a completely shaved pussy. Not a hair and I suspected laser removal. She didn't even notice me. She looked around and spotted her bag. She picked it up and disappeared back into the bedroom.

I listened and then heard a vibrator come to life. I heard Kelly cry out in pleasure. I couldn't stand it. I stood and crept over to the bedroom door. What I saw took my breath away.

Kelly was on all fours with her head pressed to the bed. Angela held an eight-inch vibrator and was plunging it into Kelly's pussy. Kelly looked like she was in heaven. Angela would lean forward and lick hungrily at Kelly's gaping asshole. She would pull back and then insert a finger into her ass, plunging it down to the third knuckle. I watched this in rapt attention. Then Kelly came. Watching her come from a distance was amazing to see. Expressions sped across her face, her lips curled up into a tight smile. Her entire body shook.

Angela slowed and then removed the toy. She crawled up next to Kelly's face and kissed her. Kelly lifted her head and kissed back. Her eyes opened and she spied me. She smiled into Angela's mouth and then cupped one of her breasts and lowered her mouth to it. Angela turned her head and saw me. She ignored me and held Kelly's head. She lay back drawing Kelly with her and then pushed her head down toward her pussy. Kelly didn't seem to hesitate. She started lapping at Angela's pussy like she'd been doing it for years. Angela looked right at me and I watched her face react to Kelly pleasuring her.

I shed my clothes and started stroking my cock. This was the hottest thing I had ever seen. Kelly was getting very energetic. As I watched she cupped Angela's small ass and lifted it off the bed. She plunged her tongue lower and I could see her lapping her asshole. Jesus, I thought. That's spectacular. I entered the bedroom and Angela tracked me with lidded eyes. Kelly had her ass up in the air and I moved behind her. I rubbed the head of my cock between her pussy lips. She was soaking wet and the heat of her pussy was so inviting. Kelly looked quickly back at me and then went back to the pussy in front of her. I slipped my cock into her. She was so wet it slid right down to the base. Her pussy clenched my cock and Kelly moaned.

I looked at Angela. She smirked at me and then she shuddered. I started fucking Kelly with deep, long thrusts. My efforts were shaking Angela as well. She kept staring at me and then she came. She was quiet about it. Little squeaks come out of her mouth. She shuddered a little and then pushed Kelly off her pussy.

Angela then swung around onto her back and slid her body under Kelly's. I looked down and saw Angela's face looking up at me. I smiled and kept thrusting my cock into Kelly. Kelly lowered her head and started lapping at Angela.

"Mmm," said Angela. "Look at you fucking her cunt. So hot. Fuck her, Don. Really fuck her!"

I drove in harder watching Angela looking up at me. I fucked Kelly for her enjoyment. "Lick her pussy," I ordered between grunts.

Angela raised her mouth and licked at Kelly's clit. Kelly groaned deeply. I felt Angela's tongue brush my shaft and groaned as well. I slowed my thrusting and watched Angela continue to lick Kelly's clit. Every now and then her tongue would brush my cock and I found myself waiting for those moments. Then Angela surprised me and intentionally licked the length of my shaft. I shuddered and almost came right then.

Angela kept lapping my shaft and then moved farther down. I felt her tongue lick my balls with a broad, hot tongue. I cried out and cum shot into Kelly. I couldn't help it. Suddenly I was coming hard. I held my cock steady and Angela continued to lick my balls as I drained them into Kelly's pussy. Kelly was coming too, but I was only aware of the feeling of a tongue on my nuts as I came. I pulled out and stepped back. Angela raised her face to Kelly's pussy just as my cum leaked out. She made a loud slurping sound and sucked in my cum. She licked and sucked and Kelly moaned.

When Angela was done she beckoned to me. I leaned down and she grabbed my neck and forced me into a kiss. She pushed my cum deep into my mouth and swirled it around. I loved it and moaned. I saw Angela's eyes go wide in surprise. I knew she had hoped to disgust me but then she discovered I enjoyed it.

Kelly had flipped around and was sucking a nipple into her mouth and watching us kiss. I returned the kiss and then found Angela warming up to me. She moaned as Kelly sucked her nipples. I broke the kiss and then took the other breast in my mouth. Kelly and I suckled her tits together and Angela writhed under us. I slipped a finger into Angela and was surprised by just how tight she was. I managed to get two fingers in and found her g-spot. Kelly slipped down and licked her clit and the pussy lips around my fingers. I watched her even lick her asshole. It was so hot to watch Kelly enjoying herself with a woman. I started shaking Angela's whole pelvis. Angela was moaning harder and harder. She convulsed and she squirted into my palm. It sprayed out the sides of my hands and splashed Kelly. She looked up in surprise and watched Angela squirt again. Angela was crying out louder and squirted one more time. She rolled onto her side and shuddered. I stroke her ass and loved the feel of it. It was so firm.

I realised I had two perfect women in my bed. Different body types, different textures, different passions but each driven to pleasure. I wanted to fuck these women for the rest of my life.

Kelly kissed me across Angela's body. "Okay, I like women."

I laughed and we kissed until Angela stirred. She looked up at us briefly. "I can't believe I had sex with you, Don."

I frowned at her. "Why?"

"I don't usually go for men. But that was hot. Can we sleep a bit? I'm wiped."

In minutes we were all snuggled together in the bed. Kelly spooned Angela and I spooned Kelly. We all said good night and we were soon asleep.

I woke a few hours later in an empty bed. It was dark outside. I heard distant moaning from the bathroom and I got out of bed and crept over. The door wasn't closed all the way and I pushed it open. Kelly and Angela were making out in the shower. They only had the rainwater head on, and water streamed over their gorgeous bodies. My cock grew stiff and I absently stroked it watching their love making.

They were feeling each other up and kissing deeply. Hands roamed on tits and grabbed asses. They looked like they were lost in each other. I decided to give them privacy and closed the door and went out to the balcony. The night was beautiful and the sky was full of stars. I finished my smoke and went back to bed.

I could hear Kelly and Angela moaning and laughing. I heard the shower shut off and Angela chased Kelly out of the bathroom. Kelly saw me awake and smiled at me and jumped in and snuggled up to me. Her hand found my hard cock and she kissed me and stroked it. Angela was rummaging in her overnight bag. I could see her past Kelly and saw her putting on a strap-on. The rubber dick wobbled until she cinched it tight. Angela took out some lube and wiped it on the strap-on stroking it like a man.

She smiled at me and then came behind Kelly. She hoisted her ass up, causing Kelly to shriek in mock horror. Kelly looked at the strap-on and then at me with a look of wonder on her face. Angela lined up the fake cock and drove it into Kelly. Kelly grunted and then pulled my face to hers. Angela started fucking her and I held Kelly against the pounding. Her tongue licked the roof of my mouth and I could taste Angela's pussy on her mouth.

I broke the kiss when it was clear Kelly couldn't concentrate. I moved around and watched the strap-on plunge into Kelly's pussy. I loved how her pussy lips gripped the dildo and were pulled out when Angela pulled the cock out of her. When she drove it back in, the pussy seemed to welcome it back. I stroked my cock watching the erotic scene.

Estcher
Estcher
1,768 Followers
123456...8