Virginity Redux

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I looked at her, I feared that she might have been fucked to death as my cock was still buried balls deep inside her. Thankfully she lived, all white, soaked in perspiration, completely out of breath, her eyes dazed but open. After several minutes she hugged me, kissed my face and held me tightly.

Finally she ruffled my hair and kissed me more gently on the lips and said softly, "I thought you were going to fuck me to death. It seemed that I was just an object on your cock. At first I was sure I was going to die, it hurt so badly, it was like I was being torn apart, but very slowly it began to feel different, warm and tingly and the pain subsided. Then I began to feel hot and alive and wonderful and I began to shudder and shake and cum over and over as you kept pounding me into the bed. At last I floated away and you were cuming and cuming and I was cuming and cuming, it was really wonderful, thank you!"

After a while as we lay there in silence, she said, "What about you Jack, are you Ok?"

"I am better than Ok, I am exhausted, but I don't think I can describe how I feel, but it's good, really good, I said."

A little while later it was decided that we needed to change the sheets again. As we came apart I found that my cock while no longer hard was still full and firmly embedded in Sandra's pussy. It took a little while for me to ease it out until finally, with a distinct plop it fell out onto the bed.

There was quite a bit of blood on the bed and I worried, but she was no longer bleeding. I offered her a hand up and as she slid to the edge of the bed she looked at me with big eyes and said, "I don't think I can walk and I need to pee."

"No worries," said I, as I scooped her up and carried her into the bathroom on my own shaky legs and sat her on the toilet where she immediately began to pee, about a gallon or so it seemed.

After a warm shower and a gentle washing, I carried her back into the bedroom where I sat her in a chair and turned the mattress, throwing the bottom sheet into a trash bag, it was hopeless. Sandy didn't walk very well for a couple of days and truth be told; I took real pride in that. So that's how I lost my real virginity to a nice little red headed fat girl. Like the lady said, "find a nice girl, make sex with her" and I had succeeded.

Three days later, July 14th, National Nude Day, we marched into Dr. Tailor's Human Sexuality class wearing matching bathrobes and slippers. When our turn came we went to the front of the room, stepped up onto the teaching platform, took off our robes and demonstrated our body parts together for the class. And yes we both made "A+" and walked back to her room nude, causing a small stir!