Virgins No More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a single motion, I watched him disappear into her pussy. Fuck, it was so hot.

As she settled her cunt down onto the base of his cock, she paused his motions. "Fuck me long and deep. We're not in a rush like last time. Take my virginity properly this time, Malcolm."

Melanie, you sly little whore. Way to turn him right the fuck on! I thought as my fingers became a blur as they rubbed my clit.

She began to slowly slide up and down his cock as I watched from the closet.

I don't know if I'll ever be as turned on as I am right now, I thought as I used my fingers as a makeshift cock and bounced up and down on them.

I continued to watch Melanie rock back and forth, up and down on my brother's cock. I couldn't help but place my ass where hers was and imagine him impaling me instead of her. I wanted his cock so bad; I began to think of how I could seduce him, and I knew I needed Melanie to leave before I could.

Or do I? I wondered.

With all the craziness that was happening that weekend, perhaps I could involve Mel in my deflowering. I could cease being a virgin, fuck my best friend, fuck my brother and have a threesome; all for the first time ever in the same weekend. What the actual fuck?

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Melanie begin to speak.

"I need to hurry up, Jess will be waiting for me!"

"Let me cum," he said pathetically.

"You want to cum. Where, though? My tits? My face?"

There was a short pause before he answered, "All over your face."

"Just tell me when, baby."

He thrust into her several more times until he told her when.

"Cover my face with your seed, baby."

It was dirty. It was filthy. When did she come to talk like that?

Before I knew what was happening, she leapt off him and was on her back in an instant. He was there next to her, stroking his cock and I was seconds from my own orgasm. I watched him stroke his cock until I started to see ropes of white, sticky cum fly from the tip of his cock and onto Melanie's face.

Her body began to shake violently as she watched her brother cum all over her best friend's face. I wanted to be her. I wanted to feel his cum splatter on my cheek. I wanted to feel it drip over my lips.

I launched myself into the back of his closet as my orgasm took control of my body. I shook as I thought of his cum landing on my face and even more in my pussy.

What the fuck, Jess!? I asked myself. I knew I convinced myself that I was going to fuck my brother, but I was getting out of control.

It wasn't long before he left the room to use the bathroom. As soon as I heard the bathroom door close, I apparently lost my mind and walked out of the closet.

"Come here!" I loudly whispered to Melanie.

She looked at me in surprise until I approached her. I took her face in my hands and kissed her hard on the mouth. I turned her face slightly to see a run of cum falling down her cheek.

"Allow me," I said as I leaned in, extended my tongue and licked the glob of semen that was running down her face.

"Jesus, Jess," she said ultra-quietly.

I looked at her dead in the eyes as I swallowed the taste of my brother, "I'm going to fuck him."

Chapter 04 - The Inferno Rages

After I left my brother's room, I nearly gagged on the taste of his cum. It was slimy and salty with a disgusting texture I couldn't quite place. I couldn't go to the bathroom to wash it out, so I had to just deal with it.

When I entered my room and closed the door behind me, I looked in the wardrobe mirror opposite the door and realized I left my panties in my brother's closet.

"Shit, I won't be able to get them back! If I go and try to tell Melanie to get them for me, Malcolm will certainly see me in all my naked glory."

I devious smile crossed my lips.

"I'll just leave them there for him to find," I thought as I admired my own ass in the mirror.

I hopped onto the bed to begin deliberating how I could get my brother to fuck me.

"Oh, hey, Malcolm, want to stick your dick in my pussy?" I said, rolling my eyes as I stared at the ceiling.

Yeah, that wouldn't work.

I was frustrated having made a decision but no way imaginable to execute it. There was nothing anyone could say at that point. I'd seen his cock go in and out of my best friend's pussy and I wanted to feel what she felt. I would have the better experience, though, considering the love I have for Malcolm and the love he has for me.

I began to formulate a plan. Trying to get him to shove his cock into me without any other expressed interest wouldn't work. I needed to invite him to experiment with me so I could show him my interest and see if its shared. I needed Melanie to vet my ideas to see if my thought processes were clear and without obvious fault.

Sure enough, just when I needed her, she arrived. I smiled as she walked in. She bounded up to the bed and leapt onto it landing next to me.

"What did you think?" she asked me.

"Had you been in the closet, you would have known. I came hard watching you two fuck. So hard that my senses apparently left me."

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"Well, I noticed when I walked into my room that I left my panties in his closet!" I said excitedly.

"You slut!" she said jokingly.

"Well, if enjoying watching my friend fuck my brother makes me a slut, then I guess I'm the sluttiest of sluts!" I said, turning her words around to my benefit.

She caught the use of her words and went into deep thought. I laid down on the bed as I also thought about the possibilities.

"What if you did what I did," Melanie offered as she stared off into space. Before I could ask what she meant, she continued. "Like, what if you waited until he was in the bathroom and just waltz in like I did?"

"That would be fine if he was in the same position as he was when you walked in," I countered, still not understanding what she was getting to.

She rolled her eyes slightly as she looked over at me.

"I was thinking that if he was showering, you could just hop on the sink like I was when you walked in on us."

I could see now where she was maybe heading.

"...and just wait for him to come out of the shower?"

She thought for a moment.

"You could do that, but then what would you do, ask him if he feels like fucking his sister?"

My hormones were already two steps ahead of my brain.

"What if I snuck in naked, hopped up on the sink, and just started masturbating as I waited for him to come out?"

I knew I hit the jackpot when I saw Melanie's eyes open wide and a broad smile appeared on her face.

"That would be hot. I wish I could watch!"

Another idea hit me right away.

"Maybe you could?" I said before I tackled her in the same manner she did to me earlier.

The tables were turned, and I was in control. At least, I thought I was. My brain took a leave of absence, it seemed. Melanie quickly reminded me I was not wearing panties. She put her hand between my legs and softly touched me.

"Oh!"

"Do you like when I manipulate your pussy?" she asked me.

I closed my eyes and gently nodded.

"What do you want me to do to you, Jess?"

I gyrated my hips around her fingers while I tried to search for an answer to her question. She leaned up until our boobs were pressed against each other and continued talking to me.

"Do you want me to tell you how big your brother's cock is? Should I describe how it made me feel as he pounded it in and out of me?"

I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her tightly against me and nodded. I felt a single finger begin to probe my vagina as she spoke.

"Imagine four of these," she whispered as she pushed the single digit into my pussy.

"Oh, shit."

"Don't speak, Jess, just listen. Imagine his monster slowly pushing up inside you for the first time. You feel yourself stretching from his girth."

"She talks like an experienced hooker," I thought to myself.

"Next thing you know, he's all the way inside you. He's looking up at you apprehensively; his eyes begging your permission to begin fucking you."

Melanie pushed her finger all way in me and held it there.

"Fuck me, Malcolm," I whispered in return.

Melanie started finger-fucking me as she continued the story.

"His hands are on your ass as he controls the speed. He's taken the advantage you had over him away and he controls you now. His cock goes in and out of you as fast as he wants."

My reality disappeared as I begged him to fuck me harder and fast, as if I was the one who were the slutty hooker. I put one of my hands between my legs and rubbed my clit as she continued fingering me.

"He's teasing you, Jess. He goes fast for a few moments then drives you insanely crazy with how slow he gets. He reads the look on your face and pushes every button you have. You want to cum on his cock, don't you?"

I could only nod.

"You want to cream all over that thick rod of his, don't you?"

"Yes, damnit!" I said loudly.

She suckled my earlobe into her mouth and quickened the pace of her finger inside me.

"Go, then. Cum all over it. Let him feel the muscles in your pussy contract around his cock."

"Oh..."

"Do it!" she demanded.

"Oh!" I squealed.

"That's it, sis, cum all over my cock."

Who the hell was fingering me and where did Melanie go? I couldn't believe the secret seductress she turned out to be. I sank down onto her finger, forcing it to go as far inside me as it could and just let my orgasm roll through me.

"I love you, Jess," she whispered.

I couldn't tell if she was playing the part of my brother or if that was her.

"I love you," I replied simply.

She pulled her finger out of me and leaned back a little. She made a lewd display of sliding her finger into her mouth with her lips closed tightly around it. A quirky smile ran across her face.

"What?" I asked her, mildly confused.

She bestowed upon me the second thing I seemed to have forgotten. Not only was I bare assed, I forgot the door was open.

"Your brother watched us while I made you cum."

"What!?" I said shifting my line of sight between Melanie and the door and back to Melanie.

She smiled widely and nodded happily. I felt the temperature of my face increase in utter embarrassment.

"Look, it kind of removes the awkwardness from your plan. He knows! Now you simply need to let him know yourself."

I put my face in my hands and moaned in aggravation at the prospect that I had to face my brother with him already knowing that not only was Melanie and I practically fucking, but that he saw my bare ass. He probably also saw Mel's finger pounding in and out of my pussy. I was also glad that I didn't have to be a part of the potentially relationship-ending encounter that could have been if I went into the shower and just started masturbating while hoping he wouldn't freak out when he caught me.

I barraged her with every question that was bearing on my mind. "Did he look disgusted? How long did he watch? Why did he leave?"

Melanie howled in laughter at my sudden questioning.

"No, he wasn't disgusted. I wasn't paying attention to how long it was, and he left because when I told you to 'go on and cum,' I looked directly at him and used my eyes to tell him he should leave."

"Fucking Christ."

"You're telling me. Do you know how he was looking at you?"

I shook my head at her ignorant question, begging her in my mind to hurry up and tell me.

"He looked at us like an experienced man who was watching his wife be with another woman. A mature man who was proud of his woman for being adventurous. He wasn't the horny young man we took him as. He watched with his arms crossed, leaning against the door frame like a father proudly watching his children play in their room. Had he seen it all from the start, he probably wouldn't have been shocked initially. It... he was impressive to see."

I shrunk back in exasperation.

"Melanie, what are we doing? This is stunningly crazy!"

She lay next to me, and we both stared at the ceiling.

"I don't know, but don't you want to know where it ends? Maybe that's not the right word. Don't you want to see where all this goes?"

I used that moment to reaffirm my convictions. I was going to fuck Malcom.

"I do."

We talked the rest of the night about everything that happened and the ramifications of what we were thinking about doing. Melanie put forth all the great things she thought could come from what we were planning. I played the role of devil's advocate. I thought of the things that could go wrong and the same thing in every situation always came up.

"What if everything goes wrong and I lose the relationship I have with Malcom?" was the question I always asked her.

She never had an answer. I asked her if she embellished a little in her description of how he reacted to watching us earlier that evening. She said she might have, but nothing on his facial or body expression told her that the words she was telling me while she was making me cum was making him uncomfortable.

"He stayed and watched, Jess. I don't think he's put off by the concept of being with you that way."

I thought through everything and finally, as we got under the covers ready to fall asleep, I had an idea.

"I going to shower in the morning and go to his room."

Melanie turned towards me.

"What are you going to do?"

I stared at her darkened face and the corner of my mouth turned up slightly.

"I'm going to be cautious." I leaned in and kissed her on the cheek, "I don't regret anything that's happened this weekend, Melanie. It's been an adventure I don't want to end, but I'm scared to move forward. I'm worried about the things we've done together and how they could hurt our friendship in the long run. I'm worried about rushing into something with Malcolm based, quite frankly, on my hormones and lingering virginity which seem to be driving me to a solution to both."

She had a look of adoration on her face.

"I'm not concerned about us, Jess. We've been friends for so long and a little exploration between us isn't going to be the thing that tears us apart. The thing that could tear us apart is your concern with approaching your brother in a sexual light. If he rejects your interest, I will feel like I was the one who put you onto it and I couldn't live happily knowing that I was partly, if not mostly responsible for the destruction of that relationship."

Any remote thought I had that she engineered the entire weekend or at least the initial encounter with Malcolm was now gone with the wind. It was never a lingering thought, but it popped up sometimes when I considered the negative consequences of what was taking place that weekend.

"I'm going to be cautious, Melanie. If that doesn't go well, then what have I lost? Nothing."

Melanie planted a small kiss on my forehead.

"I've always been the one to want to dive headfirst into the shallow end and you've always been there to snatch up my arm and tell me why it's a bad idea. We've been a great fit together since we met. That's never changed, and I don't think it will."

There it is again, I thought to myself.

It was like she was telling me she had a plan, and I was there to stop her from doing it. Everything was confusing me, and I convinced myself that nothing was amiss about anything that was happening, and I fell asleep determined to go to Malcolm's room in the morning and see where the second brand new adventure of the weekend was going to take me.

Chapter 05 - From the Ash Comes the Blossom

It was just after eight when I woke up with a nervousness I'd never felt before.

"Shower," I reminded myself, "then sex with my brother."

I had butterflies in my stomach. I wasn't sure why initially since I convinced myself that he knew what I was going to do that morning. He only knew my darkest desire. He had no idea I was going to shower and join him in his own bed.

I collected my favorite robe and went to the bathroom. On my way, I peeped into Malcolm's room and found him sound asleep. I stared at him through the small opening he left after not closing the door all the way. I leaned my head against the door frame and wondered what my first time was going to be like. Years of day dreaming was going to come to a head that morning and the nervousness in my stomach started to make perfect sense. I closed the door and headed to the bathroom to start the shower.

I was sure to make myself as pretty for him as I could. I shaved my legs and trimmed between my legs. My indecision nearly forced me to cut it all completely off, but I left a little there. I used my flowery body wash, hoping the pleasant scent would wake him from dream world.

"I could bring him from one dream world into another," I whispered to myself.

I happily hummed a tune as I finished my shower and dried off. I looked at myself in the mirror and was pleased with the image that stared back at me. I felt a sense of self-confidence I had no felt in a long time. It made me feel like what I was doing was right for me. I put on my robe and tied the strap in a bow before turning the lights off and walking out. I wasn't prepared for Melanie to be standing in the hall next to Malcolm's door.

"Melanie," I whispered, "what are you doing here? Why are you naked?"

I felt a twinge of anger and jealousy as I began to think that she was caught trying to sneak into his room before I could get there. I felt like she thought he was somehow hers and I waited for an explanation.

"You look beautiful," was all she said initially.

I continued waiting for an explanation. Instead of speaking to me, she walked closer to me and put her hands on my hips.

"Do you like me, Jess?"

What a stupid fucking question, I thought to myself.

"Of course, I do, what kind of question is that?"

The look on her face told me she didn't mean to ask that question given the obvious answer I offered. She stepped back and put her arms out as if presenting herself to me.

"I mean do you like me?" she clarified.

Is she really going to have an existential crisis right now? She knows what I want to do!

I started to panic, thinking she was going to waste the time I had while he was sleeping.

"You mean do I like you standing in my hallway naked?" I asked stupidly.

She looked at me as if she were getting tired of my shit.

I put my hands on my hips and told her what she wanted to hear.

"You know we're best friends. If you're asking if I like what I see now," I started. She began to smile as I continued, "then the answer is yes."

I stepped closer to her a whispered, "I would not have done everything with you had I not. Now if you'll excuse me," I added with measurable enthusiasm, "I have an appointment!" I said pointing to Malcolm's door.

I leaned in and kissed her cheek and winked at her as I turned to go into his room. She slapped my ass and winked at me before turning back to go to my room.

I slowly turned the knob on his door and opened it just far enough for me to slip in and closed it directly behind me.

"No going back now, Jess," I thought to myself.

I walked up to his bed and placed my hand on the comforter, gliding my hand across the bed until I got to his arm.

"Malcolm," I whispered softly as I ran my hand up his arm toward his shoulder.

He didn't respond.

"Malcolm," I whispered sharply.

He began to stir.

"Malcolm, I have something to give you," I whispered, leaning down toward his face.

His eyes fluttered open and he looked around the room in mild confusion.

"Look at me," I whispered.

He finally gathered his wits and looked at me. I put my finger to my mouth, asking for him to be silent as I took control. When I was sure he was going to be silent, I put my plan into action. I pulled a single end of the bow that was keeping my robe closed and his eyes grew.