Virility

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stayed as still as I could, an act made almost impossibly difficult by my desire for her. But I loved her, and I would make this as good for her as she wanted to make it for me. Then, as I thought I could hold back no longer, she whispered. "More. Please, Craig, more."

The whimpering returned as I pushed centimeter by centimeter into her, the thick shaft forcing it from her. But they were not whimpers of pain, or at least not primarily. They mingled with a moan, a greedy wanton need turned into sound. Her eyes were on mine, watching me, pleased with herself and with my restraint. But she could tell that restraint would come to an end soon, that once I had bottomed out in her it would be all but gone.

When our bodies met, when I was buried to the hilt in my wife's ass, I grabbed her hips, as if I needed to grip them to keep myself there. Her hand touched my face, stroking it gently, then she said. "I love it, baby. I'm so sorry I waited so long, so sorry I was scared. It's so-- ah!" She laughed as I twitched in her. "Oh, god, baby, I need-- please, I'm ready, please fuck me Craig!"

There were no more words then for a long time. I was too focused on prolonging the experience; if she hadn't been draining me every night for a week, I'm not sure I would have lasted more than a minute. She was focused on her pleasure, and the noises she made were animal ones, the noises of a beast rutting. I had thought that, perhaps, I had wrung all of the orgasms I could out of her with my tongue, but I was very, very wrong. Finally, all of my will was gone. "Fuck, Jess, I'm gonna--"

Her eyes shot open and she pleaded with me, "Fuck, baby, please fill me, I want your cum in my ass, I need to-- oh fuck, I can feel you throb, oh baby, I mmmmmm yesssss!" My hips slammed into her cheeks one last time as I emptied my balls deep into her guts, cumming to the sound of my dirty girl's begging.

My body was hunched over Jess, sweat dripping off of me. I felt her wriggle slightly, signaling me to move. She pouted as my cock slid from her, leaving her ass empty, but as I lay beside her, she moved down the bed and took me into her mouth instead. It was not an attempt to revive me, only the fulfilling of an unspoken promise. She cleaned me, bobbing her head up and down on my cock, tasting herself and my cum intermingled on it.

When she was sufficiently happy with her efforts, she let my half-hard dick slide out of her mouth with a tiny pop, then planted a playful kiss on it. Smiling up at me, dick resting on her cheek, she chuckled, "Like your surprise?"

We cuddled for a bit, then took a shower together. I cleaned her with my fingers and a warm washcloth. She hissed slightly as I did so; I had been a bit too overeager in my earlier efforts. But when she saw the concern on my face, she said, "Oh no, mister. I wanted all of that. And I'm going to want it again, very, very soon. Just, ah, maybe not for a day or two."

I hadn't been immediately ready when she took me in her mouth previously, but she did again in the shower. Once hard, I pulled her to her feet. I had had her mouth and ass tonight already. I wanted the trifecta. Pushing my gorgeous wife against the tile, I fucked her pussy from behind, roughly taking her in he way I knew that she loved best. When I pulled Jess's hair as we both came, she howled my name. When I held her afterwards, she whispered how much she loved me.

We had a little midnight snack afterwards; there actually had been a dessert besides her, and we fed each other sweets under dimmed lights. She had a naughty grin on her face, one mirrored on mine; we were two high school kids that had managed to sneak in our first time while the grownups were away from home. We had been each others' first, and it was oddly sweet, considering which first it had been.

As we laid in bed cuddling later, I asked, "So why tonight?"

Jess nuzzled into my neck. "I told you. I'd been getting used to being stretched a little and found that I liked it. Really, really, really liked it. And I just... mmmm, I couldn't wait."

"So this wasn't about my vasectomy? Not offering alternate options?"

She laughed loud and long into my side. "God, that ego. No, dork, it was because I wanted you to fuck my ass. Isn't that enough?"

I kissed her hair. "More than. Love you, Jess."

"Love you too."

I heard her breathing slow and change. She was asleep, but I couldn't join her yet. Instead, I thought about what she'd done. What she'd given me.

She hadn't done it because she was trying to make me feel better; she was just trying to make me feel good. Well, her, too, but we both knew that she wouldn't have done any of this if I hadn't been so keen on it. She had been afraid, and she had done it anyways, and it had turned out wonderful for both of us.

I nodded to myself as I closed my eyes. I could do the same. I loved her, and she'd never push me on it, but I'd do it even though I was a little scared. She might not have been trying to make me feel better, but she had. Once we had our second child-- or maybe our third, we'd have to see-- I'd get the procedure done; my reservations were gone, pushed aside by my love for her and her example to me.

12