Virtual "Hoe" Phase

Story Info
Sharing one of my favorite e-sex experiences.
2.4k words
3.86
1.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is something that has been going on for almost a year already but nonetheless I feel like sharing some aspects of this semi-new adventure that I've been on.

*All individuals are 18 years of age or older*

***************

This all technically started many years ago when I first started having e-sex. I didn't know at the time what it actually was, but I thoroughly enjoyed not being the one in control during these "playtimes" which happened in little spurts over the years, becoming more and more explicit with the content that I was/am sharing. At the very beginning it was just messages and an occasional cleavage pic or one in booty shorts. Over the course of 6 or 7 years of having e-sex months at time before taking a break for a few months. Each time I have gone back to having e-sex I show a little more and do a little bit more than my previous "online naughtiness" which led me to the now.

This current phase of being online has honestly been a very long time coming... at least in my book. After several months of being good and not allowing myself a chance to be a little naughty and have e-sex, I got into a relationship that lasted a year and a half that turned out to be very abstinent to the point even talking about anything sexual was like one of the biggest taboos there could ever be. Reason being that we wanted to wait until we got married to actually have sex, but I was hoping that we'd at least have phone sex or masturbate together, however, none of those things ever happened. That being said, not having any type of partner to help bring myself to orgasm seemed like torture, especially with my high sex drive. Now don't get me wrong I still masturbated throughout that time, and thankfully Literotica was there to help get a fix for that extra stimulation I needed with a few different male audios of them giving great instructions that led to great orgasms.

I started to get a little more curious not too long after and decided to explore Literotica more and I found the forums and wanted to join in on some of the fun while trying to find myself after a hard break up which was not surprising. What was surprising was that it had nothing to do with being abstinent.

With the help of the forum and meeting several amazing people who have made e-sex extremely rewarding in more ways than one. Prior to finding the forum I did find someone who helped me explore some of my curiosities when it came to giving up a fairly decent amount of control, however, me and this individual no longer talk or have e-sex but it was something that I needed to experience to get to where I am now.

Where I am now is what I like to call my "virtual hoe phase" some know, and some don't but there has been many guys that I have talked and played with over the past several months and they have seen a lot just as I have seen a lot and I wouldn't change it for the world.

As I mentioned even without knowing when I first started these virtual hoe phases I enjoy not being in control most of the time when playing. So, after basically being deprived of being told what and how to do things to be able to get off for over a year I needed, demanded, and craved having someone take control. Which I ended up finding a few special individuals to help meet those demands and needs. And not all from the same place either, leading me into that "virtual hoe phase" I keep mentioning. With these needs there are some that are strictly for me to be controlled which is an absolute pleasure for me, some that I am the one to do the controlling and others that are a mixture of the two.

***************

Starting out with one of my favorite virtual encounters of being controlled. This individual ironically is younger than me by 2 years. Not too much of an age difference as he is 25 and I'm 27 and all I know is that he knows how to take charge and work a girl over... even if it's virtually done. And one of the biggest bonuses that I have had playing with him is the fact that not only does he get me to have some of my biggest orgasms ever but getting to see his cock and watching him cum. It's absolutely mouthwatering, 7 inches in length and 2 inches thick (but he looked much bigger than that) plus massive cum loads, it's like a chef's kiss for me to watch as just the sight. I've been "dickmatized" by him to the point that when I see it in a post or a message I can't think straight and I get extremely wet, and on a few occasions have orgasmed hands free with no added stimulation from anything other than the sight of his cock and thought of him fucking me.

With him I'll share one specific play time that I often think about as I could've gone for hours with him if it wasn't for the time difference and the fact that we both had to go to work. This was I think our third full play session and I had just recently gotten several new dildos that varied in length. We started off with some light teasing, me sucking on my dildos as if it was him, while also playing with my nipples as if he was the one to pinch, pull and suck on my nipples while I fingered myself for a bit. Then it moved to teasing the head of my big dildo (Big Blue) at the opening of my pussy. For my first time using this dildo it felt absolutely fucking massive as the first couple inches are thicker than the rest of the shaft. When he noticed that I was starting to moan and trying to ease some of it in he had me stop and start sucking on it some more just so that I could first taste my excitement and to get it a little slick before trying to take any of it in me.

Personally, I thought it was very hot to do that and couldn't help but to finger and tease my clit as I sucked on the dildo. He moaned and called me a "good needy kitten" and I fucking melted and couldn't stop from blushing and started giving muffled moans as I continued to suck until he said stop. Going back to trying to fit Big Blue into me was getting a little easier but given I've never had anything so big in me before it had me whimpering and moaning at the same time. "You're such a good kitten, taking my big cock in your pussy" moaning even more as I took more and more in slowly working it in until it filled me completely.

"Fuck me, its so deep and feels so good stretching my tight pussy" not moving it letting my pussy get used to the feeling while I fight from cumming on it. Feeling my pussy contract around it had me on the edge. I couldn't fight back from touching my clit making me cum within a few seconds. "it feels so good cumming on your big cock, please fuck me I want and need more" begging him as I was no where close to feeling satiated.

"Anything for my good slutty kitten, slowly move the dildo out but leave the tip in before taking it back in. Keep it with shallow thrusts for now" him instructing me while watching him stroke his cock and hearing him moan from the sight of me I was already close to cumming again. "Baby, are you ready? You sound so wet, I don't think I can hold back much longer. Take all of me deep inside you thrusting it as fast as you can go" he starts moaning as I start moving the dildo deeper in me.

"Oh fuck, I'm getting close again. Please let me cum one more time. I want to be a good girl and cum all over your cock" panting and whining as I plea for another release. Moving the dildo hard and fast, enjoying how it feels as my pussy contracts with every move and my clit throbbing from being so turned on.

"Fuck me baby, you're so hot and sexy, I love how good you take Daddy's big dick. Cum for Daddy, cum all over Daddy's cock" with just those words being said, I did just that and came all over the dildo. "That's my good girl. Do you want more, and want to try something new baby?"

"Before I say yes to trying something new, what did you have in mind? But I will say I do want more, so much more" I say as I take the dildo out and feel a slight ache from being so stretched.

"I want you to use the other two new dildos you got and stretch your pussy for me. I want you to feel as full as you'd be with my thick cock in you" My eyes go wide and I'm speechless but also really turned on at the thought of how he'd probably break me if we were in person but I'd love every moment and beg for him to do so much more to me than just this.

Finally finding the words to respond to him, it starts with a shy mumble "It won't fit, I know this as I was barely able to handle just this big 8-inch dildo. But I'm going to try, the thought of taking two cocks at the same time kinda turns me on a little bit." Getting my lube, covering both dildos and putting some in and on my pussy, I moan at the coldness touching my clit. "Okay, I'll start with one of the dildos and try to work the other in but no promises that both will end up fitting in me"

"That's okay baby, I want you to feel good, but I want you to be full like you'd be with my cock" He strokes his cock and I see precum glistening on his tip making my mouth water while I picture trying to take him into my mouth.

Getting the first dildo in, I moan as I rub my clit with the second one. Adding more lube to my entrance trying my best to also add a few fingers in to give a little stretch before trying to add in the second dildo. Finally thinking I'm loose enough to fit at least the tip of the second dildo I line it up and start probing at my already filled pussy. "Oh my... fuck it's so tight, I'm too tight to get it to fit. But I really want to do this even if I can only get just the tip in" panting with an occasional wince and the occasional face of pleasure.

"You can do it baby, I believe in you. Stretch that tight pussy" pushing more against the entrance I feel myself stretching with a sting eliciting small ounces of pain which ironically makes me more wet. Not removing either dildo from my entrance I add more lube letting to coolness ease some of the heat and pain. Finally feeling the tiniest bit of pressure change I know I got part of the tip of the second dildo in me. Wanting to take more I rock my hips, the first dildo sliding deeper with each rock while the second dildo starts to slide in more just enough to get the tip in.

"Oh Fuck, I got the tip in. Its too tight to get more but fuck it feels good being this stretched." Moaning and panting while I focus on rocking my hips, I see him stroking hard and fast. "Please cum for me, I want to see your big cum loads. I love it when you cum for me"

"Yes, just like that. You like my big cock fucking you. Oh fuck, I'm about to cum at the sight of you taking both dildos." Right as I feel an orgasm start to build, he lets out a deep guttural moan as his cum shoots out several feet landing on the camera but not obstructing my view. I've never been more turned on, I start to cum while having my tongue out as if I could taste him. His cum load was so big that it was shooting out for what had to be 30 seconds minimum before he started milking his cock cum still spilling out, dripping down his cock, and covering his hand.

Both feeling satiated for the night, we both laugh a little and have awkward moment of saying thank you and that we needed that before ending our play time so we can both clean up our messes. He having to go to work and I needing to go to bed. Throughout our day/night he sent me a few messages to check in on how I was doing after pushing myself so much to fit the different dildos in me.

Although that memory is from only one of probably twenty or so people I've played with over the past several months, it is by far one of my favorites and it is also with someone I still currently play and have e-sex with. Over time we've become more adventurous with him being more in control of my orgasms. As he has helped fund a toy or two plus controls my long distance app controlled to the point of squirting. If we were to ever meet each other without a doubt I'd give him my virginity (which is definitely weird to say). I laugh at the thought of what I've done with my giant collection of toys but still being a virgin. Regardless of the distance though, he has made me "dickmatized" and has become one of my go to mental images when I masturbate solo.

***************

P.S.

More stories of my "virtual hoe phase" will be added over time as I am no where close to being over this phase of being mostly insatiable.