Virtual Sex

Story Info
Thomas tries virtual reality sex for the first time.
3.7k words
4.06
6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thomas had loved video games and technology since he was young. He had always wanted to own the most high-tech devices and was adept in just about any video game genre in existence. After college he had taken a job at a Silicon Valley tech firm as an entry level programmer. His goal was to get noticed in the gaming industry, but first he had to do his time doing grunt work.

Thomas had two things going for him. He was becoming the go-to programmer for his manager at work, and he was good looking. Despite all of his coding and gaming, Thomas had a lean, toned body from hitting the gym on weeknights, and he spent a lot of time on his appearance.

Thomas' girlfriend Annabelle thought that he worked too much. At nineteen, she didn't really understand what it took to climb a corporate ladder. After all being a fitness model, she had won the genetic lottery and eased into her profession and made great money on Instagram and YouTube. Thomas felt that she didn't work as hard as he did, and well, he was right. But that did not matter so much. They loved each other and got along well.

Annabelle had long blond hair that cascaded down her back in loose waves, her eyes, a soft shade of blue that complemented her soft, brown skin. She definitely had a model's body, her arms toned and slender, her legs long and lean. Her body is perfect. Perfect hourglass proportions, no flaws, no body fat, her skin always glistening. Thomas felt lucky each day he woke up next to her.

When Thomas arrived at their shared apartment after work on Thursday night, there was a package waiting for him on the kitchen counter. It was about the size of a toaster oven and wrapped in white cardboard.

"Hey Tommy, something arrived for you today, not sure what it is." Annabelle shouted from the bathroom as he walked in. She was getting ready for a photo-shoot at a new skateboard shop downtown near their apartment that evening.

"Thanks Belle," he answered. That was his nickname for her these days. It seemed to be a popular name with the kids, probably from some animated movie or something.

As he kissed Annabelle goodbye, Thomas set the white shipping box on the coffee table in front of him. He thought he knew what it was, and as he opened it, his suspicions were confirmed. His contact at Virtual Systems had come through and had sent Thomas a prototype of their new virtual reality sex headset. This new headset was above and beyond what every other sexual VR experience was currently. It not only incorporated the most advanced ultra high-definition visual system, but included high-resolution audio, haptic gloves, an AI controlled male masturbation sleeve, and a scent generator capable of recreating thousands of smells, good or bad. This VR headset brought users closer to the virtual world than ever before.

Thomas opened the cardboard shipping box and took off the bubble wrap and handled the headset with delicate care. Picking it up, he held it out in front of him and inspected it more closely. It was black and deep blue, and was built of sturdy plastic. A central circular panel was on the bottom of the headset, the actual visual display was circular and a focusing lens for each eye. The headset also came with a small, black box with controls that matched the headset in color scheme. The box had a series of inputs, including a button for connecting USB, power, a headphone jack, an HDMI port, and one Thomas didn't recognize. The box also had another output labeled Scent Generator.

Thomas took out the small, black box and inspected the control panel. The buttons were labeled with straight forward symbols. The central button had the Virtual Systems logo on it, and there were circular arrows next to it on each side. Thomas put on the haptic gloves and found that they fit him perfectly. He plugged in the scent generator, found the power button and depressed it with a single click.

After he turned it on, the warm up message disappeared after a few seconds. The visual system activated and Thomas now found himself standing in what appeared to be a large library bathed in a soft orange light. The library was dark and full of old books.

The glow of the sun through the window was dim and hazy, like the image of the sun seen through smog. Thomas could actually smell the old and musty books that lined the shelves. A musty book smell must have been coming from the scent generator. The scent was of paper and leather, and it was very pleasant. In the corners of the room, the smell was a little different. There was a faint smell of mold and the floor was covered with a thin layer of dust.

Thomas noticed a soft creak as he walked around the room. His own footsteps muffled by the soft shoes against the wooden floor. The audio had a three dimensional feel that emphasized the size of the room and the acoustics of the space.

As he turned around, a pair of double doors were the only door in the large, open space. Thomas opened the doors and saw a dimly lit hallway illuminated with the same orange light. Thomas had tried other VR systems and most of them just left the user wanting more when it came to total immersion. But this one was different. This was nothing like the ordinary VR experience. This was more like a lucid dream, where he was able to control his surroundings much more than before. Now then he thought, it was time to get to the good stuff.

Let's be honest. VR gaming had its allure, and VR movies were pretty cool, but the most exciting possibilities were all about VR porn. With the multi-sensory experience, this headset probably took VR porn to the next level. Thomas hit the menu button on the black box and he was taken to a selection screen. He selected the adult section and was promptly taken to a pornstar selection page.

He scrolled up and down the page, looking for a popular adult star. He decided on the porn star Carla Jacobs, because he remembered seeing her thumbnail photos for her VR porn clips on PornHub the other day. He clicked the video titled "Carla Jacobs AI-VR Experience!" and the system asked for his first name. Thomas thought this was odd, but typed it in anyway using the virtual keyboard. The video started about five seconds later.

Carla's features were flawless. That was the only word that came to mind. Her skin was unblemished by freckles or blemishes. Her eyes were large, and ivory white, and she had the best damn pair of fake eyelashes he'd ever seen.

Carla was about 5'4" tall. Her body was lean with a pale wash of natural girl tan, her breasts were about a C cup on the firm side. Her waist was narrow, her hips rounded.

She walked toward where Thomas was sitting in the virtual room and straddled him. She leaned in and whispered into his ear. "Hi Thomas, I'm Carla, and I'm here to make you come today."

Thomas didn't know what to think. It had felt like she had really whispered into his ear. He could feel her warmth and her raspy whisper. He now knew why he had to enter his name; real-time AI customization! She had just said his name. Incredible.

Carla lifted her hands and started to unbutton her blouse, exposing a black, lacy bra underneath and her medium-sized, but perfectly round breasts. Her large areola and her pale nipples set against a backdrop of vibrant black lace made Thomas' cock twitch. He moved his gloved hand slowly down to his crotch and began to feels his cock growing in his pants.

Once her blouse was over her shoulders, Carla slowly, playfully unbuttoned her black skirt and let it fall around her ankles. The fabric slipped down her long legs and off to the side, exposing her matching black lace panties. She smiled at him seductively, and then playfully struck a pin-up pose. Her fingers stroked the outside of her panties for a moment, and then she hooked her fingers inside the waistband of her panties and slowly slid them down to her ankles.

Carla kicked her panties off which landed on Thomas' lap, and went back to unbuttoning her bra. She moved the shoulder straps until it slipped off her shoulders and to the floor. She reached back and unclasped the bra with finesse. Her slightly enlarged breasts jiggled heavily and her nipples looked wonderfully soft and inviting. Her areola were dark with prominent, erect nipples that were almost the pencil erasers. It took all of Thomas' willpower not to touch them.

Thomas noticed her panties still in his lap. He used his haptic glove to pick the panties up and hold them in front of his face. He then noticed an amazing scent and that the wetness of the panties was distinct on his gloved hand. It was the smell of a woman's pussy and her arousal. The panties were wet with her pussy juices. Thomas' cock had grown slightly harder. He turned them over in his hand until the crotch faced him and he sat back on the couch and leaned back against the pillows. As he stared at the panties his cock hardened. He took them to his nose again and inhaled the incredible odor of a freshly used pussy. The panties smelled so much like a woman that Thomas felt his cock twitch again.

From this position, he could see that the panties had a light stain on the front and that there was a small wet spot on the crotch. He pulled down his pants and boxers until his cock sprang free. The smell was almost too good to be true; too good to not have an effect on him. He closed his eyes as the odor of sex filled his nostrils and he began to stroke his cock with his gloved hand. The glove had just the right amount of slickness to it. It was as if the designers knew exactly what users wanted to do with their VR systems.

This was no ordinary VR game or porn. This was so much more. His mind wanted to take a step back and assess the situation, but his cock forcefully took over. This is still virtual reality he thought, and I can get away with anything in here. He decided to go with it.

Thomas pointed his VR headset toward his Laptop, heard them wirelessly connect and pressed the record button in his VR player. He definitely wanted to capture and replay the experience later.

Thomas raised his head to see Carla twirling around and her hands immediately went to her breasts, massaging them, shaping them, and flicking her nipples. Her hands squeezed her breasts, pinching her nipples together. Thomas felt his cock surge with blood and a tingling sensation roared up his spine and settled in the back of his neck. The tingling slowly spread throughout his whole body. Carla's hands continued to move down her body and her left hand slipped down to her shaved pussy. She lightly stroked herself a couple times and then inserted a finger into her moist hole.

She looked back at Thomas seductively and stepped closer to him. Thomas leaned forward on the couch. She continued to rub her pussy and continued to look at Thomas with a glint in her half-closed eyes. He sat up and took the panties in his hands and inhaled the smell again. He felt the smell intensify with the close proximity of her real pussy. She was now less than six inches away from him. The smell was incredible. He leaned forward to sniff her scent and he felt his cock jump again. She smelled so real, her scent was incredible; it was powerful. It was warm and wet and full of life. It was everything he wanted to smell.

Carla came closer to Thomas, turned around and knelt down in front of him on all fours. She spread her legs, exposing her inviting pussy. Her labia were a few shades of pink and looked amazing. Her juices came out of her pussy and trickled down her thigh as she spread her legs. She was dripping onto the wooden floor. She looked back at Thomas with a look of seduction and filthy longing.

"Carla" whispered Thomas. "You're so hot. Come here."

Surprisingly she responded and crawled seductively towards his face and pulled his virtual cock out through the fly in his boxers. Thomas whispered "pause system" into his headset and the video froze. He ran, pants around his ankles to the bedroom to grab his bottle of lube from his bedside table. This was breaking the VR illusion, but damn it would be worth it.

Returning to the couch in this living room, Thomas dripped a thin stream of lube onto his cock and then inserted himself into the masturbation sleeve. He discovered that the small connector on the black box connected to the sleeve with a thin cable. The sleeve powered on and adjusted its silicone ridges and air bladder system to accommodate his hard penis. He felt a slight but noticeable suction on his cock. The seal was perfect and there was just enough tightness around his cock that it felt like it was made just for him.

The sleeve was incredibly smooth, and it moved up and down with the right amount of friction and added pressure. It tried to hit all of his sweet spots. The realistic motion, pressure and tightness was near perfect. He slid all the way in until his cock deep-throated the sleeve and he held it there. He moaned slightly and smiled to himself. That felt awesome. It had been a while since he had sex. The VR sleeve felt so realistic that he had almost forgotten he was in VR. "Wow, this is really a game changer," Thomas whispered as he resumed the VR playback.

Carla lowered her head and her mouth began to make its way down his shaft, using her full, thick lips along the way. Her soft, moist lips felt incredible against him. Her head bobbed up and down his shaft until his cock was completely down her throat. Thomas felt the cock-sleeve tighten around his penis and he swore he could feel the back of a moist throat. Carla's mouth was soaking with saliva. She pulled her head back, sucked hard on the head of his cock, and pulled all the way back up his cock at a rapid pace. The sleeve wetly closed on his head, and the mechanism just above the head of his cock flexed, the ridges on the inner walls grabbed onto his shaft as his cock was stroked upward. He felt his cock swell and the sleeve's pleasure points respond to his every pulse.

Thomas began to pant and sweat. He needed relief. The tingling feeling had spread throughout his entire body and was driving him crazy.

Carla spit on his cock and he swore he could feel the saliva dripping down his shaft. Her mouth enveloped his cock and began deep-throating down to his balls. She pulled her tongue up the underside of his shaft, let out a small pop, and then flicked her tongue back down. Her mouth was tight and warm. The saliva and the tightness were unbelievable. Her saliva felt like it lubricated the sleeve bringing it even closer to the real thing.

The pressure and pleasure that he was feeling in his cock were intense. He felt pressure building up in his testicles and they began to swell.

"Now. We're not done Thomas. I hope you didn't think I was going to get you off that easy," Carla whispered. She then stood up and stepped up onto the couch and straddled Thomas. He felt the cock-sleeve disengage as she let him go. He could smell her pussy again as it was right in front of his face. It smelled a bit different. It was as though her pussy were releasing a new scent knowing it was about to be fucked.

Carla slowly lowered herself onto the virtual cock sticking out of Thomas' pants inside the VR world. He felt her body. The sleeve created friction, pressure and simulated body heat at the tip of his penis and slid down to the base as he entered her. He felt a tingling sensation from the shaft of his penis to his balls. Carla began to ride him by shifting her weight forward and backward with a slight upward bouncing motion. The sleeve's movements were perfectly timed as she changed her speed and angle.

His cock felt amazing as he slid it in and out of her pussy. Carla's pussy was just like a real woman's pussy - warm and soft and wet yet firm to the touch. The ridges and stretches felt wonderful on the hardness of his erection. He thrust deeper and deeper into the warmth of her interior, feeling the ribbed walls caress his shaft.

Carla's moans came from her lips and her hips. Her hands went to her breasts and she began to massage them. Her moans got louder and she stroked her clit while Thomas watched her ride him.

"Oh fuck Thomas!" She cried.

Thomas could see she was dripping onto his cock and felt a fantastic feeling of ecstasy. He could see the pussy juices and he could hear the wetness each time the sleeve slid up and down on his penis with intense suction. A tension began to build in Thomas' loins.

Carla began to move up and down his cock even faster and her moans got louder and louder. She shuddered and held onto Thomas in front of her, riding him even faster. He felt her clinch around his cock. Her walls gave a pulse along his length and then tightened intensely around his cock. Thomas could feel an orgasm building in his testicles and he knew he was about cum. He had to hold off as long as he could though. This was the best sex that he had ever had. It was better than real sex. Even with a hot girlfriend like Annabelle.

"Oh Thomas, oh my god..." She moaned as she bounced up and down on his cock.

The sleeve's movements became more intense, and the cylindrical pleasure zones massaged his penis' head and shaft. He was almost there. He could barely stand it.

"I'm coming!" Carla cried as her body shuddered and she rode him faster and faster, her pussy spasming around his cock.

"Oh fuck yeah!" Thomas whispered as he felt the release of some substance from inside Carla. It was incredibly warm and it slid down onto his cock as she rode him, dripping down the inside of the sleeve. His skin tingled all over and he felt an intense pressure on his penis as it began its climb to orgasm. Carla's breath was quickening, she was moaning louder and louder, and Thomas felt her vaginal juices sloshing onto his crotch.

Thomas was now ready to cum. Carla was still riding him hard and fast, sloshing his cock and balls in her juices. Thomas grabbed Carla's hips, pulled her off of his cock, and said "I want you to swallow me."

Like an obedient pet, Carla pushed herself off of Thomas and he felt the sleeve loosen around his penis. She knelt in front of him and plunged her mouth down on his cock.

Thomas felt ridges, the air pulses, and the tight sleeve grab the shaft of his cock with even more intense pressure. His balls seemed to swell to the point of explosion. His cock felt like it was being milked with a powerful suction. He could again feel the back of her throat and the wetness that accompanied it.

His muscles tensed and he felt the orgasm as it ripped through his body. He closed his eyes, as he felt his balls tighten and his cock shoot ropes of cum into the sleeve. The sleeve's internal texture massaged his cock's-head as the cum shot out and into the ridges and textures inside of the sleeve. The sleeve felt like it was sucking on his cock like a vacuum, to empty it of every last drop. Carla gagged and the sleeve loosened momentarily and then resumed sucking.

Thomas felt another surge within him. He thrust hard into her mouth. He moaned in pleasure as he felt his cock empty into her throat. He thrust again. He could feel the warmth of her mouth, his penis was pulsating - pumping load after load into Carla. He thrust again as he felt his balls clench up and he ejaculated again, shooting more fluid into her.

Carla moved her mouth up the shaft of his cock and sucked the tip. She tilted her head back to reveal a full mouth of cum.

"Drink my cum, Carla," Thomas whispered as he watched his semen slide down her lips and drip off her chin and neck. Being so close to her, Thomas could smell his cum on her body. It had a pleasant metallic odor.

Carla opened her mouth and swallowed the load, with a look of happiness and satisfaction on her face. She then licked her lips and sat in front of Thomas. "Thanks baby," she says, standing up and walking away from him. He catches another glimpse of her perfect ass as she turns to him and blows him a kiss. Carla fades away slowly as the simulation ends and fades to black.

12