Virtue vs. Desire Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,098 Followers

"Alright. Alright," Sonny breathed, hope returning and his cock throbbing anew.

As the kiss continued, Etta's fires grew, their heat causing her body to simmer. Frank's hand slid down from her waist . . . slipped around to cup her ass and pull her against him harder . . . pressing her body firmly against his hard cock and smooshing her tits. The fires raged higher, making her fingers claw at his shoulder . . . nails scratching at his shirt.

"Damn, this is hot," Sonny sighed, realizing how much he was enjoying watching his wife mold herself to the young man as they made-out.

And still the kiss lingered . . . lips and bodies pressing together.

"This could be it." Sonny groaned hopefully.

But Etta's moralistic side suddenly screamed at her, reminding her of who it was she was kissing . . . and other things. She tried to silence it, wanting the kiss to continue . . . wanting to feel his body against hers . . . his hands on her.

And if she was honest with herself . . . wanting more.

But she knew she couldn't . . . that she shouldn't.

She knew she had to end it.

Bringing her hands down to his chest she pushed away, breaking the kiss and taking a step back at the same time.

"Tha-That really shouldn't 'ave happened... again," she sighed regretfully.

"But it did," Frank smiled.

"Yes. I know. I know. But it shouldn't 'ave," she exhaled heavily.

In the silence that followed she tried looking strong, keeping her eyes locked with his. But her gaze wavered, her eyes glancing around the room and then down at the tent in his shorts.

"Come on. Come on," Sonny prayed to his tablet's screen.

"I need ta get ta bed," Etta said, more to herself than anyone. "I don't have ta remind ya not to say a word to Sonny, do I?"

"Of course not," Frank grinned, "But I'm not sure if it's fair to these guys."

"Huh?" Glancing at the other two boys Etta wondered if he... He can't mean for...!

"Well, they have to keep quiet too. And yet, they're not getting a kiss," Frank confirmed her thought.

"Do you really think I'm gonna...?" She gasped in disbelief, her eyes growing wide.

"It only seems fair. I mean, they've kept quite so far. They deserve a reward."

Frank's argument made Sonny excited since it meant he would at least get to watch his beautiful wife make-out with all three of the young men, if it didn't lead to more. Which he suspected was Frank's goal.

Etta stood in the living room in her snug shorts and tight t-shirt, her nipples standing out obvious at the front of her luscious breasts. Her eyes darted between the three young men, disbelief and indecision coursing through her. She couldn't really refute Frank's argument, the others had kept the secret, so they did kind of deserve a reward. But was a kiss really the appropriate one? Then again, the idea of kissing them did appeal to her. They were so nice looking. And it'd be so naughty of her...

"I mean... I'm married," she whispered, trying to argue for her virtue, her voice wavering though as she wasn't completely sold on it either.

"And we're keepin' a secret from your husband," Frank said, locking eyes with her.

"That... That's just evil," she huffed, her body tensing as his words struck a nerve. But again, she couldn't refute his statement. It was her husband they were keeping the secret from. And it was her secret they were keeping, since she was the one that'd allowed everything to happen. She glanced at the other two again, thinking how good looking they were. Chewing on her lip nervously she wondered if they were as good of kissers as Frank, the thought making her flesh simmer with the possibilities.

The room was all but quiet, the music of the movie's final credits the only sound. Jesse and Billy sat looking at her, grinning hopefully. Turning her eyes back to Frank she caught his eyes grazing up and down her body, obviously admiring her pert breasts and slim waist. As her flesh simmered more she felt her mouth growing dry and she reached down for the drink Jesse had set on the coffee table.

They do deserve somethin', she thought, taking a long sip to relieve some of the tension.

"Just... Just a little kiss?" She whispered, hoping for an answer she could accept.

"Nothin' more than you're comfortable with," Frank grinned. "Right guys?"

"Yea!" Billy quickly chimed.

"Absolutely," Jesse added, more subtly.

"And you promise not to say a word to Sonny?" She stressed after taking another sip.

"You have our word," Frank assured her.

"Ok then." Not wanting them to know she was excited by the prospect she tried adding a tinge of defeat to her tone but wasn't sure if she succeeded.

Sonny wondered if they would've said anything if she hadn't just agreed to the kisses.

Etta hesitated when Frank indicated for her to join his brother at the couch. Although she'd just agreed to the kisses, she still hadn't found the courage to act . . . especially moving to them. With Frank it'd been him coming to her, or more correctly pulling her to him. But now she was expected to walk over to the young man. Sensing her hesitation, Frank reached out and gave her a little nudge. She allowed her feet to go with the nudge and took the couple steps to the couch where she stood, waiting for Jesse to stand up.

"You better sit down. I think he's too embarrassed to stand up." Frank told her, indicating the bulge at his brother's crotch.

"Oh," she breathed, her eyes staring at Jesse's bulge for a moment. Then she turned to sit her glass back on the table before taking a seat next to the young man and turning toward him.

Not needing the extra view any longer, Sonny flipped the tablet back to a single feed.

Etta's heart raced as Jesse turned to her. Brushing her hair back, he slid his arm around her shoulders and set his other hand on his waist. Her nerves tingled as he leaned into her . . . brought his lips to hers . . . pressed them to hers. Etta slipped one arm up under his so she could twine her fingers in his hair. Her other hand came to his chest, her fingers tensing atop his shirt. His hand on her waist pulled her toward him, turning her more. Their lips separated . . . came together again . . . separated . . . reconnected. Her fires danced within her loins, making her mew into the kisses. After a moment their lips remained locked together and opened, their tongues rising to swirl and swipe over one another. Jesse used his holds on her to pull her closer and Etta allowed her body to mold against him, one breast pressing against his chest, the ache in her mounds being reinvigorated.

Off to the side Billy stood up to stand with Frank, adjusting his own bulge while watching the make-out session. They started to whisper between themselves, being quiet enough that even when Sonny turned the tablet's volume completely up he couldn't hear what they were saying, leaving him to assume that Billy was asking for pointers. Both boys removed their t-shirts, tossing them onto the floor beside Etta's chair.

Meanwhile the vision of his wife passionately kissing another young man had Sonny's own cock throbbing and he undid his shorts to give it more room.

On the couch Etta's fires were crackling higher and higher, making her legs swing open and close slightly. Jesse was as good of a kisser as his brother and she gradually slipped into a haze of pleasure. In response, her hand on his chest slid down . . . instinctively moving toward the bulge she'd seen moments earlier. But as it reached his abs she stopped it, her mind warning her about what she was doing. Still, the hand lingered for a moment, her fingers scratching lightly at his shirt, as her mind and desire argued. Then it slid back up to his chest . . . only to slip back down to his abs, where her mind stopped her once again.

Jesse's hand slid up from her waist, inching higher and higher along her side . . . moving toward her breast. The mound pulsed with desire to be touched . . . to be fondled . . . to be mauled, and she drove her tongue against his. The hand stopped just short of her breast, settling right below where its swell pushed her shirt outward. Holding her, he pulled her to him, pressing her body firmer against his, smashing her one tit against him. Matching her tongue's urgency, he pressed his lips harder against hers . . . kissing her passionately.

In his truck Sonny watched this on his tablet, holding his breath as he waited, anxious to see the young man fondle his wife's tit . . . exhaling with disappointment when he didn't.

Yet the kiss continued, lasting longer than the one with Frank.

But eventually Etta ended it.

Her fires dancing and crackling, making her body simmer with their heat, she knew the make-out session was affecting her . . . driving down her resistance . . . her moralistic barriers. And for a long moment she didn't care . . . she didn't want the kissing to end . . . wanted him to fondle her . . . to touch her. But again her virtue emphasized itself and she brought her hand back up to push against his chest. Pulling her lips away, she broke the kiss and leaned back. For a minute she just sat there, her eyes smoldering within her lax features. Taking several deep breaths, she gradually climbed out of the haze and found her composure.

"I-I think that's... that's enough," she whispered, offering Jesse an apologetic little smile.

Jesse's face fell in disappointment, but he nodded acceptance. He pulled his hands away from her and sat back into the couch.

Mentally calming her breathing, Etta sat back as well, her eyes closed as she tried to dampen her fires some. When she thought she had things under control again she looked over at Billy and Frank. Her heart thumped in her chest as she saw their bare torsos . . . their young, athletic torsos. She'd spent all week admiring them . . . from a distance. Now she was about to be sitting right beside one . . . pressing her breast against it.

Lost in this revelation, she didn't even think to question why they'd removed their shirts.

From under heavy lids she gazed at the bulge at Billy's crotch as he stepped over to the couch. As he sat down beside her she turned toward him, her heart racing once again. Brushing her hair back, he laced his fingers in the tresses and cradled her head. Setting his other hand on her waist he finished turning her to him. Gazing into his eyes, Etta brought one hand to his chest, her nerves sparking with the feel of his flesh. She slipped her other hand up and around to twine her fingers in his hair as they leaned into one another. Their lips met . . . parted . . . connected . . . separated. Then they locked together and opened, their tongues invading . . . swirling . . . swiping. He proved to be just as good of a kisser as the others . . . only different. His pressure was firmer, but not too hard. His tongue moved easier against hers. Falling into the kiss . . . into the haze created by her desire . . . Etta leaned into him, pressing her one breast against him like she had with Jesse. The mound pulsed under the pressure, her swollen nipple rubbing at her shirt as she shifted against him. Within seconds her legs began to swing open and close again, swaying with the fires dancing in her loins.

"Shit." Sonny's view of the pair was momentarily blocked as Frank stepped in front of the camera. Then Jesse got off the couch and moved over to the recliner's arm while Frank took his spot behind Etta, leading Sonny to believe he meant to try for another turn after Billy.

Billy's hand slid up along her side to settle just below the swell of the free breast. Etta mewed needily as it lingered there, teasing her aching mound with its proximity. Her legs swaying more and more, her body shifted slightly, slipping her breasts toward his hand. The hand slid up the last little bit and cradled her breast, his fingers gently squeezing its bottom.

"Mmm," Etta mewed, the touch making the mound throb with pleasure. Her body shifted again . . . pushed herself into that cradling hold. Her legs swung further apart, dropping open several inches. Her hand slid down from his chest . . . instinctively wanting to explore the bulge she'd seen minutes earlier. But again her morality stopped her . . . her hand again lingering at his abs, her fingers scratching.

Sonny's cock throbbed angrily as he watched Billy cup his wife's luscious tit. Then it throbbed again as her legs fell open, her hand nearly reaching for the young man's crotch. He waited for Billy to do more . . . for him to move his hand higher . . . for him to molest her mound. But he didn't. Sonny didn't know if it was youthful ignorance, fear, or Frank's instructions that kept him from doing anything more than simply cradle her breast while kissing her passionately.

Etta also didn't understand why he wasn't doing more. She instinctively tried encouraging him to, her body shifting to press her breast into his hand while smooshing the other against his chest. When he didn't respond the way her body wanted, her desire shouted down her morality and her hand slid down from his abs . . . coming to his hip it paused for a moment . . . then it dropped down to his crotch.

"Mmm!" She mewed, her fingers scratching at the bulge within his shorts.

"Oh fuck," Sonny groaned, his own cock throbbing angrily as he believed his plan was coming to fruition.

And for another long, long minute it continued to look like it as the pair continued kissing and Etta rubbed at the young man's cock.

But then her mind clawed its way out of the lustful haze and she suddenly realized what she was doing.

No! her mind screamed and she jerked her hand away, bringing it back up to his chest and pushing him away, breaking their kiss. As she did her mind and body started arguing anew, the one insisting that she'd now gone too far, the other demanding more.

Sitting in his truck, his shorts open and his cock throbbing, Sonny stared at his wife's lax features, flush with arousal. He held his breath, anxiously waiting to see what Frank would do . . . and if it'd work.

Before she could compose herself, or even turn away from Billy, Frank grabbed her shoulders and spun her around to him, simultaneously leaning her back against the couch. Etta stared at him from under heavy lids, confusion and desire filling her smoldering eyes. The hunger in his eyes made her morality try to assert itself, making her lip tremble with concern and her legs pull closed. Using one hand to brush her hair back, he twined his fingers tightly in the long tresses and cradled the back of her head. His other hand settled at her side, just below the swell of her breast . . . so near, and yet so far. Then he leaned in . . . brought his lips to hers . . . kissed her . . . firm and insistent. Having only climbed partially out of the haze generated during her session with Billy, Etta felt herself falling back into it and she kissed him back, her hands coming up to his shoulders. Their lips quickly opened, allowing their tongues to duel.

Lost in the kiss . . . the feel of the young man's hand so close to her aching breast . . . Etta's body quieted her mind. Her growing fires made her shift, snuggling back into the couch's back as her back arched slightly, offering her breasts to Frank . . . inviting him to touch them.

His hand lingered where it was for another few seconds. Then it slid up onto her firm mound, his palm covering her swollen nipple . . . flattening it . . . his fingers squeezing her tit.

"Mmm!" She mewed, her back arching more . . . pressing herself into that grasp. Her fingers scratched at his shoulders and her legs began to sway open and close again, rapidly spreading several inches.

"Oh yea," Sonny groaned, rubbing at his cock.

Billy got up from the couch. Moving over to sit on the arm of Etta's chair he joined Jesse in watching the pair make-out; excited, hopeful expressions on both young men's faces.

While Frank's hand at the back of her head kept their lips locked together, his other molested her tit, his actions drawing her shirt up to reveal a line of flesh above her shorts. Shifting his hand, he brushed his fingers across her engorged nipple. Etta's mounds throbbed with delight under these attentions, her nipple crackling with electricity, and she used her hold on his shoulders to pull him to her as her legs swayed further and further apart.

And still they kissed . . . deeply . . . passionately.

Frank's hand slid away from her breast to dip down and under her shirt. Reaching back up to her breast he fondled it barrier-free, the act causing her shirt to ride up, exposing her abs as they trembled with the sparks crackling along her nerves.

"Mmm!" Etta mewed, her back arching more to cram herself into that hand. Lost in the desire coursing through her . . . loving the feel of him molesting her breast . . . she fell deeper and deeper into the haze and she no longer cared that what was happening was wrong. Only the pleasure that it was creating mattered.

Watching his wife's shirt strain and contort over Frank's hand as he fondled her, Sonny pushed his shorts and underwear down around his ankles, freeing his throbbing cock.

Hot gusts rolled through Etta, fanning her fires . . . making them roar higher as Frank's hand molded and squeezed her breast, his fingers toying with her nipple. After a couple minutes he broke their kiss and gently guided her to lay back on the couch while maintaining his hold atop her breast. Ignoring the urgent alarms sounding in her mind, Etta allowed herself to be maneuvered back, her head coming to rest on a throw pillow pressed against the armrest. As she did, her legs fell naturally open; one pressed against the back of the couch, its knee bent, the other dropping off the edge of the couch, her foot settling on the floor. Frank followed her down, his body nestling between her spread legs. His one hand came away from the back of her head to rest on the couch's armrest and help him hover above her.

"Holy shit," Sonny groaned, surprised by the ease with which his virtuous wife had allowed herself to be manipulated into such a precarious position.

Frank pressed his lips to hers again, driving his tongue into her mouth while continuing to fondle her breast. Under him Etta's hips rolled, her legs lifting her to press against his body. After a couple minutes he broke their kiss again. Leaning down he brought his lips to her ear and kissed it, then traced its edge with the tip of his tongue. Etta rolled her head to face out into the room, facing Sonny's camera. Dropping lower, Frank kissed her neck a half dozen times then nipped at her flesh with his teeth.

"Ooh," she panted, her hands tensing at his shoulders, fingers scratching. She loved having her neck kissed, almost as much as her tits, and as he spent the next several minutes alternating between kissing and nipping at it gently she whimpered and mewed with pleasure. The sensation fueled her desire, drew her deeper into the haze, and caused her features to grow more and more lax. Then he pulled away. As he rose back up Etta turned to him. They drove their lips together . . . opening them immediately so their tongues could swirl over one another.

Frank's empty hand slid down from the armrest to the bottom of her shirt and started lifting it.

Sudden, blaring alarms made Etta's body stiffen. Her hands slipped down from his shoulders to the front . . . pushed him away. As their kiss was broken his hand stopped lifting her shirt.

"Wait," she panted, her eyes opening. Her morality was screaming at her again, making itself heard. She didn't want to listen, but she knew she should.

"What?" He asked, his eyes locking with hers. He continued fondling her breast, his fingers toying with her engorged nipple, making its nerves tingle.

"We-We shouldn't," she breathed, her voice shaky with uncertainty as her desire and morality fought one another. "You shouldn't... I shouldn't."

PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,098 Followers