Virus Pt. 05: Doping to Win Tennis

Story Info
It's mum's turn to need Simon's help.
4.9k words
4.64
33.3k
57

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

0A continuation of my story. Emma (youngest Daughter) is away at a funeral with her father (Peter), while Mum (Yulia) prepares for a bit tennis tournament with the help of her Eldest daughter (Anastasia) and her son (Simon).

Emma's developing relationship with her father are explored in Pt 4.

As always, all characters are over 18.

---------

On the other side of the United Kingdom, a text woke up Simon.

HEY YOU. COMING OVER TOMORROW. A

His brain slowly realised who was texting. Anastasia, his older sister. He quickly texted back.

WHY? EMMAS STILL NOT HERE. NOTHING 2 WATCH.

After a moment of pause, he sent another message.

MAYBE YOU WANT TO FUCK THIS TIME, NOT JUST WATCH?

After a long pause, she texted back her answer.

NO - DON'T WANT TO FUCK YOU. I WANNA WATCH YOU FUCK MUM

Simon couldn't believe the words he'd just read.

Sure, he'd fucked his younger sister. Multiple times. And watched his older sister wank herself off WHILE he fucked his younger sister.

But fucking his mum?! Surely that was a step too far.

And anyway, he'd only fucked Emma to save her life. At least at first. His mum wasn't dying. Most women need to go at least 10 days without sex before getting seriously ill. And she must have fucked dad before he left for the funeral, or at least a day or two before.

Sure, she was getting distracted before the tennis tournament, but wasn't an emergency, was it? Though she really did care about her tennis competition.

And anyway, he wasn't attracted to his mother. She'd given birth to him, raised him. He didn't see her like that.

But he hadn't see his sister like that before. Neither sister. And now he adored fucking Emma, and was trying to find a way to get inside Anastasia.

His mind was clouded with all the thoughts inside it. Finally, he texted her back.

NOT CONVINCED BUT WILL HEAR YOU OUT. TELL ME MORE

She replied a couple of minutes later.

NOT ON TEXT. TOMORROW AT STARBUCKS. 10.30AM. NIGHT. A

Simon replied with a thumbs up emoji, and tried to get back to sleep. Unsurprisingly, he was finding it much more difficult now.

---

"OK, Nastia, what's this about?" Simon asked as they slid into the quiet corner table in the cafe's quietest area.

"Simple. I want to watch you fuck mum." She took a sip of her latte like she'd said something completely normal.

"You're crazy" Simon retorted dismissively.

She sighed at her younger brother.

"Look, it's not for me. Not really. It's for her. You know she's struggling. She's been calling me. She can't concentrate. Her tennis playing has become appalling. She's tempted to drop out, rather than let anyone at the club see how bad she is without cock."

Simon couldn't disagree. Their mother really was struggling. She spilled her own breakfast this morning, and her left hand was shaking uncontrollably.

"Mum needs cock" Nastia continued. "And you have one. Her other option is get someone else to 'do the deed'. But she doesn't want to cheat on dad. So the way I see it, you're less cheating than a complete stranger, or one of dad's friends. Would you rather we invited the church priest round, or Callum and Karen's dad? Maybe Callum could come round? He was good enough for Emma."

Simon wasn't sure about fucking his mum, but he really didn't like the idea of another man in her mother's bed.

After a moment of thinking, Simon finally replied. "I don't like it. And I don't know how you're going to sell mum on the idea. But if you can get her to agree, I'll agree too. BUT it's just me and mum. Not you."

Nastia wagged her finger at him. "Uh uh. I arrange, I get to watch. But how's this, if we leave now, I'll give you a hand-job when we get home."

Simon smiled. "Full sex, next time it's just me, you and Emma."

"Not going to happen" she replied playfully. "That pen is never going in my pencil case. How about this. When it's me you and Emma, and the house is completely empty, I'll sit on your face while she rides your cock. 5 minutes maximum. Finally offer."

"Fine. BUT I'll mean I'll have slept with both mum and Emma. So if you ever fuck dad, I get to fuck you too. Same day. AND if you fuck me first, you fuck him too. Sound fair?"

Nastia offered her hand across the table. She wasn't planning on fucking her father or her brother, so it didn't hurt her to agree. Simon took her hand and shook it. The bond was sealed.

"OK" said Simon. "What's the plan? You do have a plan, don't you?"

Nastia smiled a deep grin. "Of course. And my plan needs you out the house for a while."

---

Nastia swung by the house later, just before lunch. She shouted her arrival, and waited to hear her mum rapidly leaving her bedroom, looking flustered and frustrated.

"Anastasia!" she called out. "Nice surprise. Are you hungry?"

They reheated some leftovers and sat in the dining room, making small talk.

"Simon around?" asked Anastasia.

"No" replied her mother. "He texted me earlier. Said he was visiting a friend, and would be out the house until late. Sounded like he might have a date"

"Good for him" replied Nastia, finishing the last of her plate of food.

"So," she continued, "How's the preparations for tomorrow's tournament?"

"Oh, you know" replied her mother, looking downwards sheepishly.

"Vibrator not helping?"

Yulia shook her head. If it had been Emma asking these questions, she'd be shocked. But she'd always had a very open and honest relationship with her oldest daughter.

"Not at all. It's making it worse even."

"How about...that other option I told you about" asked Anastasia tentatively.

Yulia scowled. "You know what I think about that. I'm not going to cheat on your father just to win a tennis tournament. If he ever found out he'd be devastated."

That was exactly what Nastia wanted to hear.

"What if he never found out?" she asked pointedly.

Yulia shook her head dismissively. "If I ask any of our friends, they're bound to tell him eventually. They're all good Christians. It would weigh on their minds too much."

"What if it was someone you didn't know from Church? What if I knew someone. Someone who could help you... discreetly."

Yulia paused at this idea. Her daughter might have something. But still, it wouldn't be right to cheat on her husband. "No, if I ever saw them in the street it would be too much. I don't think I could handle it. And what if they have an infection or something?"

Nastia scoffed. "He's clean. I wouldn't recommend him to you if he wasn't. OK, how's this for an idea. In a couple of hours, you go into your bedroom, and I put a blindfold on you. Then I leave. And you just happened to lie naked in your room with the blindfold on. Now, if a 'ghost' was in the house and happened to visit you, well, that's out of your control. You can't be blamed for 'ghosts' now can you?"

Yulia didn't say anything for a while. A long while. She just stared at the trophy case at the other end of the room.

"Ghosts you say? And how old would this 'ghost' be? How do you know this 'ghost' can be trusted? Have YOU been visited by this particular ghost?"

Nastia laughed. "No, but he comes recommended by a close friend of mine. Someone I trust completely. Apparently this ghost is about 20, has a long cock and pretty good stamina."

Yulia scowled at her daughter. "The sooner this 'ghost' finishes the better. FINE. Call your ghost or whatever you need to do. OUR SECRET. PROMISE ME."

Nastia crossed her heart for her mother. "I promise. Just between me, you and the 'ghost'."

------

An hour and a half later, and Nastia led her mother to the master bedroom, drawing all the curtains. She left her mother to get naked while letting in their guest for the evening.

A minute later, and Nastia returned. Her mother was already naked, sitting on the edge bed.

"Wow Mum," commented Nastia. "You've got great tits".

Yulia blushed at her daughter. "Thanks. A gift from Mother Russia"

"And you shave?" replied her daughter, pointing at her mother's crotch.

"You're father prefers it that way" She responded. "He goes down on me a lot more if he knows he won't get hairs in his mouth."

"Cool, I get that." replied Nastia, nodding. "Now, our guest has arrived, but he's got one condition."

She reached into her ripped jeans and pulled out a pair of pink handcuffs.

"Fine." replied Yulia briskly. She'd been thinking about cock for days, since her husband left for the funeral. She was just minutes away from getting it. She'd agree to almost anything at this point.

Anastasia carefully handcuffed her naked mother to the bed. Then she put a blindfold down over her mother's face.

"OK Mum, I'll leave now, and the next person in the room will be the ghost. He won't speak, so don't ask him anything. But he'll do what you tell him to do. I'll be back in when he's finished to untie you. Until then...enjoy!"

Yulia heard the door open and close. She must now be alone. She waited, feeling open and vulnerable, her vulva exposed to the world. The room was a little chilly too.

She heard the door open and close again, and footsteps enter the room. She felt something climb onto the bed. She felt a warm tingling moving up her left leg. A tongue! She felt it glide up to her crotch, slide across her pussy lips and begin slowly moving up and down, licking her pussy.

"Oh, Mr Ghost!" she said to the darkness. "It feels good but you don't need to do that. There's some lube on the bedside table. I just need your cum, that's all. Deposit and leave."

The licking continued for a few more wonderful moments, before she felt the weight on the bed shifted off. Then back on again. She felt a cold tingle and a finger on her pussy, gently applying the lube.

For the first time, she felt the man's hands on her, grabbing her, lifting her body up and placing his knees under her legs. She felt his cock rub up and down her pussy. She felt it push against her gently.

The cock slid inside her. Slowly, inch by inch. It was long! A tiny bit thinner than her husbands, but longer. She felt it almost tickling her cervix before pulling in and out, building up a steady rhythm. It felt amazing to have a cock back inside her!

Whoever it was, he was good, and she felt the tingling of an orgasm building and building. She'd expected just a minute of frantic sex - a quick deposit to save her urgent needs, but this was amazing!

The pleasure overtook her, radiating out from her throbbing pussy and into every part of her skin. Her handcuffs wriggled on the metal as she shook from the delight. She cried out in pleasure a loud "Oh God!"

...and a giggle came back. A woman's giggle. Something was very wrong.

The cock pulled out of her, yet to deposit the cum she badly needed. The ghost stayed on the bed. She could still feel his legs beneath hers.

"Who's there!" She called out into the darkness.

A second weight moved onto the bed, and moved to her face. It slowly removed the blindfold.

At first, the light in the room blinded her. Then she saw who had removed her blindfold. It was Anastasia!

Her own daughter was naked on the bed with her, her tits bouncing in the open air.

Slowly, Yulia looked down her own body, to see what she already dreaded seeing. She was right.

Between her legs, naked with his cock glistening with his mother's juices, was her son Simon.

"Wh...wha.. What!?!" she called out to them, trying to move away but stopped by the handcuffs. "You're sick! Both of you! Let me out these handcuffs and get out!"

Simon began to get of the bed, but Nastia didn't.

"Look mum, you've got a choice. You've already fucked your son. You've already orgasmed, quite loudly if I may say, to your son's cock inside you. It's too late to stop that. But if we stop now, you won't get the cum you need to keep you healthy, and to calm you down enough to compete in the tournament tomorrow. You'll have fucked your son for nothing. Your choice. Do you want his cum or not?"

Yulia thought, the revulsion of having known her son's cock had been inside her, mixed with the ecstasy of the orgasm he just gave her, combined with the desperate need for cum caused by the virus infecting her whole body.

"FINE!" she shouted back angrily. "But take these god-damned handcuffs off me. Do me from behind. I don't want to look at you while you do it. Just get that cock back inside me! God! I can't believe I'm getting fucked by my son. I can't believe my son ate me out!"

"Actually..." replied Nastia, as she removed her mother's handcuffs. "That was me. I saw that sweet vulva lying there and just had to get a taste. You're right about a shaved pussy getting eaten more."

Yulia, her hands now free, turned round and put her head down into the pillow. "go ahead, just do it quickly."

Simon moved back over her mother's body, using his right hand to find her sweet spot again. He felt guilty for tricking her, but it was for her own good. And his mother did feel good. Sure, she wasn't as tight as his sister, but in some ways that made it better. He could last longer, enjoy the feeling longer.

Yulia felt sweet delight at her son's cock slid back inside her, filling her up. She hated that it felt so wonderful!

In all the years they'd been married, she'd never cheated. Nor had Peter, to her knowledge. Their love-life had been amazing when they first met, as you'd expect a young horny couple to be. But 3 kids and 25 years of marriage makes a relationship lose the special edge, and for the past few years sex had become a routine activity, something they did twice a week and on special occasions. And simple, vanilla sex too, except on Peter's birthday, when she did anal for him.

But for the last 2 months, since the virus had infected her, Yulia had been insatiable. Now it was normally every night, and sometimes at lunch or in the mornings. She and Peter had done every position they knew, then googled for more.

And her fantasies too had become more wild, thinking about having a threesome with Peter's older brother, or male members of their church. Once she'd fantasised about Callum, Emma's ex-boyfriend, wondering what having a young black man's cock inside her might feel like. But she'd never acted on those fantasies, or fantasised about having a woman join her.

But here she was, getting pounded from behind by her son, after (briefly) being eaten out by her oldest daughter!

Yulia lifted her head up and glanced around behind her to look for Anastasia. She was sitting on the edge of the bed away from Simon, her legs spread open while one hand slowly pushed fingers into her hairy cunt. Her oldest daughter was clearly enjoying watching her mum being fucked by her younger brother.

And...

To her, surprise, Yulia was enjoying herself too!

She remembered an English idiom she once heard. "In for a penny, in for a pound".

She was being fucked by her children. She might as well make the most of it!

"Simon" she called out. "Stop, lay on the bed. I want to change positions."

Her son obeyed, and she felt the disappointing feeling of his cock pulling out, once again without leaving the lifesaving cum she needed.

Yulia turned round to watch Simon lay down, his cock like an antenna to the stars. She made eye contact with naked Anastasia, who gave her a puzzled look. She winked at her oldest daughter, and moved to straddle her son, looking down on him from above.

"Let mummy show you how it's done" she said in a sexy voice.

Yulia reached her right hand down and took hold of the penis. She rubbed it along her engorged lips, picking up moisture. She teased it, sliding her wet pussy along the shaft. She could see in her son's eyes that he wanted to put his cock in her then and there. No, those weren't eyes of want. They were eyes of NEED. Her son needed to be inside her. How could a mother refuse those eyes? She lifted herself up a fraction, and slowly lowered herself down onto her son's throbbing cock.

For Anastasia, her wild idea had gone better than she ever hoped or imagined. She'd expected her mother to say no to sex with a stranger. She'd been wrong. She'd expected her brother to refuse to fuck his own mother. She'd been wrong. She thought that the big reveal, removing the blindfold and handcuffs, would be the end, but she'd been wrong yet again. And now, here she was, watching her mother riding her little brother's thick cock, her breasts going up and down with every rise and fall. Her little brother, his eyes like deer-in-the-headlights, unable to really take in the reality of being fucked by his beautiful Russian mother.

She should reward him, she thought to herself.

She took her wet fingers out of her pussy and moved to her brother's side. She whispered into his ear. "You've been such a good little boy, I think I'll give you a little reward."

Nastia put one leg over his head, and carefully sat on her brother's face. She felt his tongue start probing immediately, looking to get even the tiniest tip into her wet hole. She looked up at her mother's face, eyes mostly closed in the ecstasy of great sex. Nastia looked down her mother, watching her breasts bouncing hypnotically. She looked further, watching the cock sliding in and out. At one point it slid out, but her mother just grabbed it with one hand and slipped it back inside with a joking "oops" as she went.

"You're wicked children for doing this, you know" She said, though more to Anastasia than to Simon. With a woman on his cock and another on his face, she could see he was busy.

"Simon's a hero," Nastia replied with a sly smile. "He should get a medal. First he came inside Emma to save her life, then her little black friend, and now he's fucking his own mother to help her win a tennis competition."

There was a surprised muffle from under Nastia. Simon's shock at Nastia revealing the big secret.

Yulia was in heaven, and not even the revelation of incest could stop another wave of orgasmic pleasure sweep over her. She arched her back as she convulsed and shook with the joy of cock in her pussy. As the delight died away, she looked at her children in front of her. Her oldest with hairy armpits, small boobs and hairy a cunt being eaten out by her only son, his face obscured by her daughter's pussy.

"Oh well," she said finally. "That explains why Emma's been in a better mood recently. Anyone woman would be happy getting this cock on a regular basis." She looked up again at her smiling daughter. "And I suppose he's fucking you too?"

"Nope" replied Nastia with a smug smile. "This is the first time he's got anywhere close to my lady garden." Leaning her head down to Simon, she also commented "and this is as close as you ever will get, too."

"Well, climb off him" instructed Yulia. "He's almost done, and I want to see his face as he cums inside me."

Nastia jumped off him excitedly, and moved round just in time to see Simon's face screw up as he unloaded squirt after squirt of juice into his mother's demanding pussy.

As his manhood finally shrank, Yulia climbed off her son. She put her hand over her sex, partly to hide it, and partly to keep the cum inside as best she could.

"OK." she said, instructing them like she did when they were small children. "Simon, you will grab your clothes and go to your room. I don't want to see you again today. I'll leave some food by your door later for dinner. Tomorrow morning, you'll come down for breakfast and pretend that what we just did never happened."

She looked over to her eldest. "Anastasia, you will get dressed and leave this house. You won't come back here until after your sister and father have returned from the funeral. But you will come to the tennis tournament tomorrow to cheer me on. Now, if you'll both excuse me, I need to shower my dignity back."

12