Visit from Aunt Nadia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Y-You're breaking the rule." I said as my cock got even more uncomfortable in my tight shorts. She had on crotchless panties, just made for getting fucked. This topped off with 7 inch blue heels as she walked over.

"Don't worry..." she said licking my ear, "I'm sure you'll love me breaking them in. Now lets see what this big cock is doing."

She pulled down my shorts and a long strand of precum blasted her face. "Oooooh..." she said with a smile. She wiped and licked it. "So salty." She said swallowing, "Let's see how much we can drain from these heavy rocks."

She stood and showed me the hole around her pussy, rubbing her wetness on my straining cock. "I'm not sure if it will be large enough." She said, "But let's see." She stood me up and began sucking my cock and I moaned as I watched her boobs jiggle. She licked it down each side and ran her tongue gently over my head.

She squeezed the base while sucking powerfully. I pulled my hands handcuffed to the metal bars under the bench but it was too tough. "This is your day baby..." she said coming up for air, "Today I'm gonna please you, like you did for me yesterday."

She then licked from my balls to my head and took every inch down into her throat. I pulled at the bars but it wouldn't budge and she looked amusingly at me as I struggled. She spit down my shaft and jerked it in. "Such a big cock..." she said innocently, "If only you could be fucking me right now..."

She then stood with her orbs in my face and jerked fanatically with both hands nearly driving to orgasm. I wanted so badly to scream but I knew customers were in the rooms next to us but she was torturing me. And enjoying every minute of it.

"You know..." she said licking up and down my pole, "It's such a shame you won't cum soon enough..." She sucked on my knob and licked the underside of my dick. "I know just how badly you want to blast your spunk on my face or scream from how your busty aunt pleasures your cock."

I gritted my teeth as she squeezed my shaft. She held her tits together and moved swiftly up and down on my wet shaft. "Don't you just wish you go ahead and shoot those thick ropes of cum all over my huge juicy soft boobs."

She gave a long lick to my cock and I stiffened, trying not to moan. She took my head back into her mouth, making loud slurping sounds as she sucked my dick like a straw while sucking my balls.

She placed her hands on her areolas and slid fast up and down my cock. I struggled hard but couldn't move. I tried to kick but she squeezed hard on my balls, forcing me to be still. She stared at me the whole time, failing to get me to cum. Aunt Nadia again tortured me. "I bet it'd look so nice with a nice thick puddle of cum on my tits, all of that sweet milk covering my face." I didn't know how much longer I could last.

But I kept my senses and held off under the barrage of dirty talk and she finally gave up. She smiled seductively as she slowly twirled her tongue around my head. I soon as could take no more and I ran into her, making her squeal in delight. I forced every single inch in her and she couldn't help but scream. I kissed her to force her to be silent and continued my attack on her pussy.

She got above me and started slamming her pussy down onto my cock. We fucked our bodies against each other as I sucked on her flailing tits. I held onto them while she held a hand over my mouth. With her roughly riding my cock, we kissed with unbridled passionately with forcing our bodies together.

She tried desperately not to scream as I filled her up and began slowly pumping to torture her like she did before. Her pussy felt so snug, as if my cock belonged nowhere else. I looked into her eyes and saw the pleasure she was having. Unbridled lust and ecstasy.

I suddenly picked up speed, reaching deeper in her than ever before. I watched her boobs bounce wildly as she whimpered. I heard customers in the rooms on either side of us, not aware of the brutal fucking going on between them.

"You fucking bad boy..." she groaned holding my face, "Tempting your auntie like this." She groaned lowly as I watched her pussy repeatedly open to swallow my cock. "Fuck me like your bitch Ryan." She pleaded.

"Who's bitch are you?" I asked. She moaned but no answer. I went harder, slamming my balls against her. She just barely stopped herself from crying to the heavens. She looked at me evilly.

"Your bitch Ryan." She whispered.

I went even harder making her shake uncontrollably. "Who's fucking bitch are you?" I asked again.

"Your's!" She cried, barely avoiding being heard by passerby. I went harder again and she suddenly grabbed my shoulders, moving with me as our bodies slammed together.

She groaned and ran her hands along my chest as she began to cum again. I saw it then. It didn't matter we were family. She didn't care I was her nephew. We loved each other. We always had. Now we expressing it.

We kissed hungrily, exploring each other's mouths. We fucked madly, staring deeply at each other while she came hard on to my cock, enabling to fuck her even harder, though I knew I couldn't hold much longer.

She pushed me onto my back sliding down my shaft while her tits positioned themselves in my mouth. I was in heaven as her tight cunt swallowed my cock. We grunted in low tones, fucking savagely on the dressing room floor. We slowed as Aunt Nadia came. "How do you want me Ryan?" She asked.

"Face down ass up." I replied. She fingered her pussy while I furiously banged her ass, burying my balls deep inside her. She lowered herself to the floor and I began ramming even deeper.

"Fuuuuck!!" She loudly whispered as my balls slapped her pussy.

She turned her pussy toward me and I started fucking it wildly. Her boobs shook pleasingly in their holes. I fucked her faster and faster. My balls felt even heavier, my cum ready to blast into her pussy.

I watch them go her boobs side to side and up and down and I could hold no longer. I gripped hard onto her tits and felt my cock hammering into her cervix with each thrust. The room was filled with slaps of skin on skin, our primal moans and grunts.

We fucked like animals and she threw her pussy back against me. I grabbed her hips and she came hard onto my cock. I sucked on the stiff nubs on her boobs and she ran her fingers through my hair. I let out a groan as she kissed me and my orgasm hit. Hard.

I pumped gallons of cum into her cunt. She gritted her teeth to avoid crying out. "Oh fuck yes!" She said, barely avoiding being heard, "Give that cum!" I shot thick ropes into her, overflowing the already cramped space.

She pulled me in for a kiss and we tongued through my trembling orgasm. Our cum bIasted from her pussy as she came hard yet again. I finally pulled my spent dick from her, still leaking cum with strands still connected to her gaped pussy. The floor under us was coated in cum and sweat. As I walked past her bag, something caught my eye.

As Aunt Nadia cleaned up, I slammed the bag of lingerie on the checkout counter. The busty brunette cashier looked at me with a shocked expression when I exclaimed "We'll take them!"

Aunt Nadia walked up in her tank top and shorts, a dribble of cum running down her left leg. "He's just excited." Aunt Nadia said to the cashier. The cashier looked down where a prominent bulge was in my shorts. "Very excited, I'd say. " the cashier smiled as I looked into her deep cleavage.

- -

6 hours later, I lay on my bed with 7 pairs of lingerie, each hotter than the last laying cum splattered at the foot. "You did wonderful Ryan." She moved closer to me and took my cock between her legs squeezing tightly making me jump.

"Why don't you get on top this time Ryan?" She asked. She kissed me and spread her legs. As I began to enter, she said, "Fuck me hard." I fucked her until the sun began to rise, blowing my cum into her ass.

- -

On Friday, I stood in the bathroom gushing cum onto the bathtub wall as Aunt Nadia furiously pounded her hand down my cock into my balls. "Wow..." she said as she prepared to leave. "We fucked 4 times today and still full." I smiled as she kissed me.

"Sex with you was the best ever Aunt Nadia." She nodded contemplating.

"Let me show you something Ryan."

She got a video from her bag and took it downstairs. Still naked, I sat on the couch between her legs feeling her soft boobs behind my head. The movie opened with a sky view of a beach.

Upon closeup, I saw her on a bed covered in rose petals, taking on gigantic cocks in all her holes. Hot busty women walked around in short waitress outfits passing out lube and oil. They would apply it to the cocks of the men fucking her before slamming inside.

I became aware of Aunt Nadia's soft hands slowly stroking my cock. "You like it Ryan?" She asked me biting my ear lightly.

"Yessss..." I groaned out.

She kept whispering hot talk into my ear as she took me into her pussy. She took a hard threesome with one man under her slamming into her ass and another fucking her pussy until both came inside her.

As it ended, I blew my load in Aunt Nadia. We fucked all night long, having endless orgasms. The next morning, we fucked in the shower with Aunt Nadia having me blast cum into her pussy. As we awaited my parents, she promised to send each video she made. She blew me off one last time as we waited on my parents.

I asked sadly if that would be our last time. "Of course not!" She exclaimed, "And I'll fuck you each and every time." Suddenly her phone rang. My parents had a layover and would not back until Monday. My mother offered to pay for the extra time but she refused. "No, Ryan is my reward in himself."

"My room?" I asked when she hung up.

"Every room of the house." She said pulling off her shirt letting her beautiful boobs hang free showing she had kept our rule, "All weekend long." I yanked off my pants, my free dick sticking out firmly.

She ran upstairs giggling with me hot on her heels we didn't leave my room at all in the two days. Needless to say, it was an amazing weekend.

12