Visit From Brother-In-Law

Story Info
Estranged brother visits, bonds with brother's wife.
5.4k words
3.92
68.2k
95
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had about three day's notice to prepare for Nate to come stay with us, and James was not happy about it. 5 years ago, shortly after we'd first started dating, Nate got married and disappeared. OK maybe "disappeared" is dramatic, we knew where he was (Alaska), but he kept in touch irregularly and James was so mad about the whole thing he rarely brought it up. To be honest, and this is terrible, but by the time Nate wrote to say he wouldn't make it to our wedding, I had sort of forgotten he existed. So yeah, disappeared.

Then one day, out of the blue, their grandmother died. Even more out of the blue, Nate decided he'd turn up for the funeral. From the moment James got off the phone with their mom and turned to tell me Nate would be staying with US, he had taken on a low grumble that was more or less constant.

"He must think there's money" James said, for the 100th time, the morning before the funeral. Nate was due in at 5pm, just in time for us all to turn around and go to the viewing and then dinner. I traced my fingers idly down his arm, up and down each finger, and back up to his shoulder. As he talked, I focused on his handsome jaw, and was keenly aware of the warmth of his body lying next to me.

We were trying to have a baby, and at first we'd just tried and tried and I was happy to keep trying forever, keeping track of my cycles in a little notebook and feeling like every fuck was a mission. Eventually we realized we needed some professional advice. I didn't want to do a lot of medical intervention, but we decided to try some hormone therapy. It's not that I didn't want to have a baby, but I liked our life as it was and I felt like if it was supposed to happen it would happen. The hormones seemed like a reasonable step though, and it was a good thing James wanted to keep trying because once I went on them I was Horny. All. The. Time.

"What do you think?" James asked, while I dragged my finger down the center of his sternum, and he caught it and brought it to his lips to kiss it and looked into my eyes with a question mark.

"What do I think about what?" I hadn't been listening, and I couldn't even pretend. I was only half awake, and like I said, horny.

"Do you think Nate is up to something?" James asked, eager to have his fears soothed or confirmed. I wasn't sure which.

"I think," I said, as I rolled over and shifted a leg over him so I was straddling his middle and looking down at him, "that I'm ovulating." I stared into his eyes as my hair fell around his face to create our own little world. It was a move that always worked. Almost always. I leaned down to kiss him.

He met me with a peck and rolled me off of him. "Sorry babe," he said as I groaned. "I know making a baby is serious business," he said, mistaking the source of my disappointment, "but I hope you understand why I'm not up to it?"

"Of course I do," I said. Of course I did. But I was still so horny. I cupped my hand over my crotch and squeezed it with my thighs, plotting when I'd be able to get some alone time to take care of the throb I'd woken up with. James saw me and leaned over to kiss my forehead.

"Why don't I jog down to the coffee place and pick up coffees and pastries for us while you shower," he said, standing up. He arched his eyebrows when he said shower, and I knew he'd read my mind.

"My husband is the best," I thought, as my hand dipped below the waist of my panties.

-----

Nate had gotten in a little late, making us a little late out the door, making James spin out. I could tell he was directing a little bit of his grief at his brother, and I thought maybe it was sort of a relief, but I made a note to reel him in if he got too angry. The viewing and dinner passed without incident though, and by the end of the evening when Nate suggested stopping for a six pack on the way home, James didn't object.

The beer store near our house was closed, and we were all too tired to trek across town, but we had some wine at home, so we decided to get changed and meet in the backyard around the fire pit.

"This is going well," I said to James as I pulled my dress over my head and pulled down my tights. "Nate seems nice and you guys are getting along."

A frown flitted across James's face, and then was gone. "I still think he's up to something" he said, as he pulled up a pair of flannel pants and reached for a tshirt. "But yeah, it's going well." He walked over and pulled me into him from behind, wrapping his arms around my waist and pressing my bare back against his still bare chest. For a moment we stood there together, as if under a spell. I was just wondering how long we could keep Nate waiting when James stepped back.

"Better not keep Nate waiting forever," he said. Dick. "Don't want him snooping around." He turned and walked out of the room as I pulled on a sports bra and a loose sweater over yoga pants. I padded out after him in my bare feet, and grabbed three wine glasses and two bottles of red on my way out to the patio.

The boys were discussing their cousin when I walked out, bonding over talking shit about Randy's midlife crisis Tesla. They were sitting on chairs on opposite sides of a roaring fire, I sat on a loveseat between them and passed out wine glasses. We finished one bottle and were debating opening a second, when Nate raised a hand.

"I have a better idea," he said as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a plastic tube with a joint in it. I clapped my hands together and looked at James excitedly - I never got to smoke weed! It wasn't James's favorite, but once in a while he'd go for it. He nodded to me, then to Nate.

"Great," Nate said, and he fished out a lighter and lit the joint. He stood up and walked it over to me, then sat down next to me on the little loveseat. No use in being so far away if we had to pass.

The joint made its way around our little circle a few times and then Nate put it out in an ashtray he scared up that I didn't even know we owned. I was pretty high and I felt like I was giggling all over my body. My whole core tingled, and I was so horny I was sure both my husband and his brother could hear my pussy throbbing the way I could hear it in my head. I held my breath for what seemed like a long time, concentrating on my body, and squeezing and letting go of my thighs until someone calling my name brought me back to the loveseat in front of the fire.

"Hey are you ok?" Nate was saying, looking in my eyes. All at once I became aware of several things - 1) my husband had gone to bed and I even vaguely remembered saying goodnight to him, 2) my brother in law was an incredibly handsome man, 3) he smelled like weed and wine and smoke from the fire and something else underneath, like the cold or the promise of being warm in the cold, 4) his hand was on my knee and 5) both his hand and my knee felt like fire.

I became aware of every part of him that was touching part of me. He sat sideways on the love seat, his knees were both pressing against my thigh, his hand was draped on my knee, his other hand hovering near my shoulder. It was all electric, heat jumping between my body and his. I turned and tilted my face up towards him.

"I'm fine," I said, with as much clarity as I could muster. "I'm just a little stoned." My head swam with hormones and wine and weed and that smell and I told myself I was ovulating but I knew it was wrong when I held his eye contact for a beat too long. A few beats too long.

"OK good," he said, and smiled. He straightened back in the love seat and rested the length of his thigh against the length of mine. He reached next to him and pulled out the ashtray and lit the rest of the joint. "You mind?" he said to me.

"No, go ahead, I don't need any more though." I tried to resist the urge to lean into him as he smoked next to me, concentrating instead on the line of fire separating and joining our thighs. I wanted to trace it.

"James told me you guys were trying to have a baby," he said, as he stubbed out the joint again. I was caught off guard by this, surprised James opened up so quickly to his brother. So much for all his suspicion earlier.

"Yeah," I said, starting to babble. I told him the g-rated, work appropriate short story we told people, all the while still hyper aware of his body next to me. I felt like he was feeding more pressure into his thigh where it pressed against mine. He rested his hands in his lap, and his arm pressed into mine as he settled back into the seat. We both stared straight ahead into the fire as my story ran out of steam.

"Wow," he said. Searching for something to say. I could tell he didn't care that much. Why would he? This shit was like dreams - unless you were the one in it getting fucked, who cared about other people's attempts to conceive. I didn't even blame him, I couldn't tell him any of the fun parts. "That sounds tough."

"Oh no, it's not so bad. Honestly the only bad thing about the hormones is they make me so horny all the time." I felt myself saying it but I couldn't slow down or stop. As soon as the words were out of my mouth I turned to look at him, horrified with myself, but he just kept staring straight ahead, so I went back to doing the same.

After a bit, we both started laughing. I apologized, and covered my face with my hands. He scooched over next to me and put his arm around me, pulling me to his chest, still laughing. My whole body tingled as he squeezed me to him, but I started to pull away and he released the embrace and resumed his position, lighting the joint again. He passed it to me and I took one very tiny puff, almost symbolic, and passed it back to him.

"That must suck" he said, putting the joint out and sitting back. Then, slowly, he moved his hand from his lap to mine, without taking his eyes off the fire. We sat in silence as he moved his hand up and up, slowly, inch by inch. We both knew there was a point where I'd stop him, slap his hand away, but neither of us knew where it was.

Midway up I put my hand on his to stop him and said "well, we are trying, so my needs are being met."

"All of them?" he asked.

"Most of them" I replied, feeling my pussy get wet as he gently dug his fingertips into my thigh where his hand rested under mine. "I don't cheat on your brother, if that's what you're asking," I said, as I lifted my hand from his, freeing him to see what he'd do.

It probably took seconds for his hand to drift the rest of the way up my thigh, but I was stoned and I felt every millimeter of it as if he was lighting my skin with a match. By the time his pinky grazed my pussy through my yoga pants I was already wild, and I groaned out loud. I turned my head to try to catch a glimpse of his cock just as he turned to look at me.

"I really don't cheat on James" I said, looking away and trying not to squirm against his fingers which were still gently probing my pussy. "We should stop." I reached for his hand but I didn't take it away, just stilled it and held it between my legs.

"What is cheating?" he asked, leaning close to breathe into my ear while putting pressure on my cupped pussy. "Where's your line?"

"I dunno" I gasped, trying to keep focus on James as his brother radiated next to me. "Sex, I guess."

"So," Nate said, rubbing the hem of my yoga pants back and forth into my clit, "we won't have sex."

I reached for his face and our mouths were on each other, his tongue pressing against mine and a growl starting in the back of his throat. I got up and straddled him, facing him and kissing his mouth and face, biting and sucking at his lips. I settled down and started grinding against his lap, happy and surprised and not surprised to find his cock already hard. The faster I went the faster I wanted to go, and as I ground my hips into his pelvis, he ran his hands all over my body under my loose sweater. When his hands reached my nipples and started to twist and pull, I picked up the pace and pulled my mouth away from his to look in his eyes. He put his hands on my hips and started to thrust up to meet my pace.

"I'm close," he whispered in my ear, having pulled me close to kiss me first. I brought his hands back to my nipples and arched my back as he pinched and rolled them between his fingers. When he pinched them both at the same time I bucked my hips against him, the friction on my clit from his cock and our clothes sending me over the edge. I held my breath as I started to cum, the weed slowing time as I felt the ripple start deep in my center and radiate out to my edges. I bit down hard on his shoulder through his shirt to keep from screaming in the backyard, we did still have neighbors and I did have a husband inside, oh shit this was a bad time to think fleetingly about my husband, but too late for that now. I collapsed in a heap against Nate's chest as he kept thrusting up to me. When he came against his shorts a moment later, I groaned with my own aftershock, his moans and pants and the jerking and twitching of his cock and the rapidly growing wet spot visible on his pants sending me back over the edge.

When I caught my breath I stood up, embarrassed.

"We better not tell James about that." I said. "Ever."

"Ever." He said.

--

The next day after the funeral, we hosted a luncheon at a local restaurant for friends and family. There were about 40 people in a private room in the back, with a nice view into the garden. I accompanied James around the room as he and Nate split thank you duties. I kept looking up at catching Nate's eye, feeling myself flush each time.

The memory of our encounter last night was replaying in a constant loop in my head, and once when he flashed me a half smile from across the room, I thought about how I'd have to kick him out before I did something stupid. We didn't have sex, I thought to myself for the millionth time. It's fine, we didn't have sex. I just had one of the best orgasms I'd ever had on a cock I haven't seen but can't stop thinking about that happens to belong to my husband's brother, no big deal. But we didn't have sex. I could hold onto that.

About an hour in I left James talking to his mom and cousins and slipped to the main part of the restaurant for a real drink at the bar. Just as I was finishing a vodka and ordering another, I felt someone step in next to me at the bar and turned to see Nate, smiling knowingly at me.

"Nate," I said, "we shouldn't have done that last night and we shouldn't..." my cheeks were flushed red and he was laughing as he shushed me.

"It's fine," he said. "I was just helping out my sister in law, who found herself in a chemically induced state of discomfort. Everything's cool, we don't have to dwell on it. Here, let me get your next drink."

He ordered for us both and we made small talk, first about the funeral and then when we got warmed up, about the cousins. I mostly avoided eye contact, still not totally trusting myself, although focusing on his arms and chest probably didn't help me much. Still, by the end of our drinks, I had almost forgotten what we'd done. We ordered another and James came to find us with Gertie, one of the cousins. We all ordered another round, and Gertie suggested we move to a booth. I slid in on one side and James across from me. Nate slid in next to me and only then did it dawn on me what I'd done.

We chatted and drank, and over the course of a few minutes I felt Nate's thigh travel into contact with mine, and my body was once again on high alert. Worse, this time my husband was sitting directly across from me. I hoped the drinking was enough to excuse the flush creeping up my chest and neck as Nate started using his fingers to apply pressure to my thighs, teasing me as we all sat around talking. It never occurred to me to try to stop him as he started lightly grazing my pussy. By the time we were called back into the other room, my head was swimming and my panties were halfway soaked. I announced my intentions to step outside for some air, and James offered to come with me. Nate made sure no one was watching and winked at me before heading towards the back with Gertie.

Outside, James and I shared a cigarette as I nestled into him and listened to him repeat all the gossip he'd learned about the cousins. I tried to distract him by rubbing my hands in his hair and tracing a finger along his neck, but I really wasn't paying attention until I heard him say Nate's name.

"Hm?" I said, looking up at him.

"I said, I think you might be right about Nate. I mean, there's no money so there's no real reason for him to be here, he hasn't tried anything, and he said he's leaving in a few days and I believe him. I'm glad he came, and I'm glad you're getting along."

"Me too," I said, not wanting to meet his gaze in that moment. I pulled him to me and kissed him, delighted when he responded by wrapping me in his arms and kissing me back. We made out in the parking lot for a few minutes, then tumbled back into the luncheon room trying not to giggle. It was a funeral after all.

__

That night when we got home we all sat around watching a movie. Nate sat on the armchair and I curled up with James on the couch. They chose some action movie, and while they sat enraptured I leaned into James and started rubbing his thigh under the blanket. He responded by reaching around and discretely cupping my breast. He pinched my nipple and I looked up at him in surprise, arching my eyebrows and glancing over at the chair where his brother sat. He gave me a half smile and a shrug, and leaned over to peck me on the forehead. Then he settled back against the couch, pulling me into him and going back to teasing my nipple.

We teased each other through the whole movie and practically raced each other to the bedroom after. As soon as we were safely inside we started to undress ourselves and each other. I freed James's hard cock from his boxers and used the wetness from my pussy as lube to being stroking his cock. In response, he bit my neck and then dipped down to nibble on first one, then the other nipple, sending waves through my core. I was desperate to feel him inside of me after being teased by first his brother and then him and I squeezed and stroked him more forcefully until his cock was hard and twitching in my hand.

I pulled him close to me by the cock and nestled him between my thighs. I started rubbing my soaking wet pussy back and forth against his cock, reaching my face to his to kiss him, our tongues wildly searching each other as we gasped and panted with lust. "Please fuck me" I begged, picking up the pace as I ground against his cock. He picked me up, carrying me the few feet over to the bed, and as I bopped up over his shoulder with the effort I saw that in our haste we'd left the door half open, and I saw Nate standing in that door, and we made eye contact, and I groaned loudly.

Then I was on my back and James was on top of me and I was begging him to fuck me, but I was thinking of Nate in the doorway, wondering if he was stroking his cock, wondering if he could see my pussy from this angle, wondering if he knew he was the one who made my me nice and wet for his brother. As James pounded in and out of me, driving me closer and closer to climax, I wrapped my hand around his ass and imagined his brother just on the other side of him, moaning loudly for both of their benefits as I begged James to keep fucking me.

Suddenly, James controlled his pace and reached between us to start playing with my clit as he fucked me slowly and steadily. I arched my back and begged him to go faster, wildly bucking my hips to try to get more of his cock into me, but he filled me slowly as he ground his thumb into my clit, bringing me right to the edge. Just when I thought I couldn't take it anymore, he started fucking me full speed again. I started to cry out that I was close, and I swore I heard a muffled moan from the doorway. I started to cum as James pumped into me, holding my breath as wave after wave of orgasm crashed around me. It wasn't long before James unloaded inside of me, collapsing into a heap and laughing a little at the release. When we finally got up I looked over at the door, and it was closed.

12