Visit from Cherry's Mom

Story Info
Cherry's Mom comes for the weekend.
2k words
4.4
57k
62
3

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cherry and I have been married nine years now, it has been a great marriage for both of us. We both work hard and play hard. We spend no time in front of the TV, we get home we go running, swimming, hiking, biking. We stay busy and always together. Sometimes Cherry will take a detour and I would find her naked and we would screw around hoping we aren't caught.

We were on the couch Thursday evening; we had just finished making love. She was sitting in my lap, her breasts pushed against me her nose was to my nose.

"Jerry, I would like to go to Mexico for our tenth anniversary."

"That sounds like fun, a resort or cruise?"

"Can we do both?"

Let's check and see. We went to the computer and spent time researching, well we spent more time screwing. She was so horny. We ended up on the floor and making love passionately. We ordered a pizza. Made love again, and she stood above me laughing as our cum came out of her in a large glob. The doorbell rang and she grabbed a robe and the money. She thanked the delivery guy and slipped him a peak of her thighs.

"You're such a tease."

"I was going to let a breast slip out, but they are yours only."

We laid on the floor against a chair, Cherry in my arm.

"I like sitting like this with you Jerry, it's so cozy."

I kissed her head and we just sat there eating. She suddenly spread her legs wide. She laid a slice of pizza on her bush.

"Jerry, I dropped my pizza could you get it for me?"

"What a mess, I better hurry up and clean it for you."

I licked her pussy, then took a bite of her pizza. I went back and forth leaving the crust to use in a minute. I started to suck on her clit, and she leaned back on her elbows. She had her head back now; she was pumping up into my face. "Jerry, I feel funny, funny good."

"Want me to stop?"

"No, it's just funny, I feel so different keep going it's building, I'm going to cum. She fell back and started to flip her head back and forth. I have never seen her like this. I stuck a finger in her, and she was tighter than ever, it was hard getting in her, but I made it, and I attacked her G-spot, and I sucked her clit deep into my mouth she screamed like I never heard before and she was rolling back and forth then she went stiff. I watched her pussy swell up as she released so much juice from her pussy. It was like taking a shower. But it smelled incredibly good, and I loved the taste, so I opened my mouth and drank as much as I could. I chocked on it as it continued to flow. She was bucking and crying. Then she screamed once again, and she showered me again. She laid there crying,

"Jerry I'm so sorry I didn't mean to pee on you."

I held her in my arms and smiled, I knew what just happened and would tell her when she calms down. She laid in my arm for an hour crying. She fell asleep. I went to the computer and found a site that explained squirting. When Cherry woke up, I kissed her and had her sit on my lap.

"I have something for you to read, to make you feal better."

She read the entire article smiling. She kept looking at me then read more.

Part of the story told that some men are disgusted with squirting other men love it. She turned to me and smiled seeing the smile on my face. She turned around and pulled my cock into her.

"Jerry, tell me what you thought about what just happened?"

"You were so excited, and you had a massive orgasm, this time you squirted. I loved it. I'm not sure about the mess, we will have to do something about that."

She looked over and laughed, "That is a lot of water."

She got off me and got the cleaner to suck up the water. She bent over to dry the floor with paper towels. I asked if she wanted help. She looked at me and laughed as I pushed my cock into her wet pussy.

"You call that helping?"

"Yes of course."

She sat still as I slid in and out. "Jerry I'm going to cum again, Jerrry!!!"

She came again and squirted, just a little this time. We also learned when her walls swell, I must pull out because it hurts my cock. We learned more as we studied it more. Now she wanted to squirt all the time, the rush was just what she needed.

I'm starting to believe my wife is a nympho.

We went to the shower then bed, she laid on me, looking into my eyes.

"Jerry, thank you for finding me and loving me. I don't think I could be happier with anyone else."

Cherry was spread wide on me; my cock was in her. Her breast felt wonderful she was drooling on me and snoring. I laughed and held her until I was asleep.

Our alarm went off and Cherry opened her eyes. Punched the alarm and laughed.

"I drooled all over you."

"That's okay, I came in you twice last night."

She jumped up and sucked my cock into her mouth. I watched as she moved up and down on me. I enjoyed her breast swinging.

"Are you enjoying anything in particular?"

"Yes, you're beautiful mouth, and those precious breasts swinging."

I felt that great boiling in my balls, and she was massaging my balls. I came and she let it spray all over my stomach.

"There is a lot of cum there for a guy that came twice last night." She once again stood up and spread her lips, another glob of cum fell on me. She smiled as she bent down and licked it all up.

"I wonder how much cum I have swallowed in almost ten years?"

"I couldn't tell you; I just watch your beautiful body and I fall in love again every day. She moved up on me and hugged me. She lifted her tits to me, and I kissed them both, then we jumped out of bed to get ready.

She looked as beautiful as always, we kissed each other and headed off to work. I had a wonderful day and looked forward to getting home and planning our vacation. I asked others in the office, and they gave me ideas, one place sounded good.

Shirley, "I would look into Secrets, Akumal Rivera Maya. It is so hot there. The rooms are to die for."

I said thanks and wrote it down for later. It was time to leave, and we all said good night. I wanted to get home first to have bikes ready to go. It was perfect tonight for a great ride and if I know Cherry we will stop and make love. I got home, prepped the bikes. To be funny I placed a vibrator on hers, that sticks to the seat. I went up and there was a text from her saying she will be late because of traffic. I filled our water and a few snacks.

I get a phone call from Cherry's mom.

"Hi Mom, how are you today?"

"Hi Jerry, is Cherry home? I can't reach her."

"She will be here soon she is stuck in traffic."

"I'm calling to see if I could drop by for the weekend?"

"Mom, you know you can come anytime."

"I know, but I feel better calling."

"Mom, Cherry just pulled in, I'll get her."

I ran down and watched Cherry get out of her car, I snuck up behind her and lifted her skirt, as always, she had removed her panties. I smiled and entered her. "Hi, Cherry your mom is on the phone for you."

She turned and laughed, "How am I to talk to her with you pounding me?"

She laughed and moaned as I went all the way in.

"Hi Mom, how are you?"

"Should I wait until Jerry is done?"

"No, he will never stop."

Edith, "I called to see if I could stop by for the weekend?"

Cherry, "Mom, you know better, come anytime."

Edith, "Tomorrow, okay seems you're busy right now"

Cherry, "He will be done before you get here, I hope"

Edith, "He is an animal, see you soon."

Cherry, "Drive safe mom."

"Jerry, I need to put groceries away."

"Okay." I pulled out and she bent over and sucked on my cock a few seconds. I carried the food upstairs, and she dropped her shirt and put food away. Cherry smiled looking at me sitting with my cock pointing at her.

"Jerry, could you put this up on the top shelf for me?"

"Of course." I placed it on the top and she was gone. I laughed and I wondered up behind her. She wasn't in the bedroom. But her clothes were on the floor. I followed them and she wasn't in the bathroom.

"Cherry?"

The closet pops open and she jumps me, and we land on the floor. She smiles as she placed my cock at her pussy.

"Hi, Jerry. Would you like to hammer me?"

"I would love to be hammer you."

Cherry rammed all eight inches into her hard and smiled as she came.

"I missed you today, and I have been so needing for your touch."

"Well, you are touching me."

We started to kiss and hold each other, "Jerry, I love you."

"Cherry are you okay?"

"Just horny and wanted you to know I missed you."

"I love you Bunny, we still going riding, or getting ready for your mom?"

Riding of course, She put on her riding clothes, without a bra.

"That is teasing." When she got to her bike, she burst out laughing.

"I am not riding on this. Wait I should."

She pulled down her pants and guided the toy into her pussy. Then sat up and started to ride.

She rode off the trail as always and I followed her, she was naked on the grass. She was doing a handstand with her legs spread. I dropped my bike and looked into her pussy smiling. I licked her and licked until she came. She then did a flip and jumped into my arms, impaled herself laughing.

"I so love you, Jerry. Let's make love here."

We made love doggy, missionary until I couldn't handle her anymore. I came in her and we hugged and kissed.

She looked at me "The vibrator was fun, thank you. Last one on the bike orders dinner."

She grabbed her bike knocking mine over. She laughed as I looked up at her ass was bare.

We finished our ride, and she went into the house as I put the bikes away. I walked up to the kitchen, and she wasn't there. I heard the shower turn on, and I smiled and striped, I walked in, and she was bent over.

I entered her again reaching for her tits. It was so steamy in the shower. I spun her around and sucked on her nipples and placed two fingers in her.

I then lowered myself and ate her, she smelled a little off, maybe from the toy on the bike seat. Her breathing increased and I heard moaning increase.

I stood up as she went down and took my cock into her mouth, she must be very horny still. She was sucking me deep and hard. I yelled I was cumming and she took it all then started kissing my cock and balls.

I turned off the water and she stood up.

I fell out of the shower. I was in shock.

"Mom?"