Visit to France Pt. 01

Story Info
Pam, Anne and Laura drive to their first destination.
5.8k words
4.2
8.6k
4
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 10/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Randydoc
Randydoc
22 Followers

Visit to France - Part 1.

The day had arrived and Pam and Anne were off to France with their friend Laura who lives in the flat upstairs with her partner Alan. Alan was working and was due to join them later in the week. They were headed to a resort on the French coast famous for being totally clothing optional. But they were going to stay overnight at a rather alternative resort north of Lyon which goes by the name of 'La Liberté'. They were booked to stay there for two nights and were booked into 'La Merde', which was their scat room for the next morning.

We met Pam and Anne and Laura before. Pam is a photographer who does a lot of work with nude subjects, including pornography. She lives her life at home mostly naked and usually joins her nude subjects in wearing no clothes to make them more relaxed. Of course, some of her male subjects get excited by that and she allows them to relieve themselves but she is strictly lesbian and does not allow them to have sex with her. She has the body of a gym teacher and keeps herself in shape. Anne has been lodging at Pam's for a few months. They aren't strictly lovers but certainly 'friends with benefits.' Anne is bisexual and more feminine and extrovert than Pam. She has worked in porn in the past but now has a job as a PA. Pam and Anne do get into some really dirty play and Anne loves to have some of Pam's shit up her own arse. Laura they have just got to know. Although she lives with Alan in the upstairs flat she is often away looking after her father. Alan painted a picture of Laura being rather inhibited sexually when he talked to Pam and Anne about her but in the presence of Pam and Anne, at least, she doesn't seem to be inhibited at all and has joined in with their dirty games.

On this day they had set off really early. They headed for Folkestone and the Channel Tunnel where they put their car on the shuttle. Once they got to the French side they expected that the car journey to La Liberté would take about seven hours. But they had packed food to eat and they were going to stop en route. They were planning to avoid the autoroutes in order to escape the heavy tolls. After about two and a half hours they decided to pull off the main road and onto a narrow road to a secluded area where they could get naked, it was getting really warm, and the also needed to relieve themselves. They stopped close to a wood. They got out of the car and each had a bag of food or drink or plates and cutlery. They took the path into the wood until they got to a clearing.

"This will do ladies," said Anne and put her bag down on the ground. "Let's get our kit off."

All three stripped off apart from shoes and socks. They neatly folded their clothes and put them in the bags which had plenty of room in them. They clearly didn't intend to put them on again - in fact they wouldn't be getting properly dressed again until near the end of the holiday.

After they were naked Anne said that she needed to piss pretty soon. They others confirmed that they did too so they walked away from where their bags were. The three spontaneously stood in a ring facing each other and held hands and then squatted down to pee.

" I needed that," said Laura letting out a long fart. "Oh, I think I need a shit - do you mind ladies?"

"Be our guest," said Pam, "in fact I think I need one too."

Laura passed a big long turd onto the grass and Pam passed a couple of her firm round balls that Anne loved to insert up her own arse. Anne didn't have anything. Having a piss was all she needed to make her comfortable.

They stood up and the three hugged each other. " I think that we are going to have a great time this holiday," said Laura, "but we didn't bring any loo paper."

"We don't need loo paper - we have tongues," said Anne with a smirk. "But let's go and eat first. There's a log over there to sit on and it doesn't matter about being clean until we get back in the car."

The three naughty ladies went over to the log and sat down to eat their picnic of sandwiches and fruit and coffee - it was a bit too early for wine and anyway they were all taking it in turns to drive.

"I think that I am going to have a little dessert," said Anne.

"We don't have any dessert," Laura said naively.

"I know what she means," said Pam. With that Anne walked over to where the poop was. Laura's big turd was the marker. She was able to find one of Pam's small firm turds which she then rolled in Laura's softer poop. She then walked back to the other two.

"Which of you two gorgeous girls is going to feed my hungry arsehole?" asked Anne in a seductive voice.

Pam and Laura looked at each other then, surprisingly, Laura piped up, "I will, if you tell me what to do."

Now all the girls had cut their fingernails short so that they were easier to keep clean so when Anne told Laura to first stick her right middle finger into her own arsehole to pick up some of her shit to act as a lubricant, she was able to do that without damaging the soft tissues down there or getting a load of poop under her fingernails that would have been hard to clean. And after she took the finger out of her own arsehole she was told by Anne to put it in her (Anne's) mouth to moisten it and then into her arse. Now Anne, from her time as a porn actress had acquired a great skill in being able to control her arsehole. She could relax it and gape and she could even suck up a small amount of fluid. So Anne's arse opened to welcome Laura's mucky finger. She was instructed to rub the finger all around the wall of Anne's anal canal. Then she was instructed to take the lump of Pam's shit covered in Laura's and place it against the anal ring and gently press it home. Anne's arse opened to welcome it and then swallowed it closing firmly taking it up inside.

"I'm impressed," said Pam, "it looks like you have practiced that except that I know that you haven't."

"There's another piece over there, shall I put it in your arse, Laura?" said Anne.

"Wow, yes!" affirmed Laura. And so Anne did just that.

"Are we going to get clean?" asked Laura.

"Let's do an inspection," said Pam, "but I want to do some photos first whilst we are all a bit dirty." Pam got her digital camera out and put it on a tripod so that, using a timer, she could get into the photos. They did some slightly exaggerated glamour photos and finished with the three side by side, arse to camera with butt cheeks held apart revealing their dirty arseholes.

"I have an idea," said Anne, "let's put buttplugs in and we can just lick round the edges and we can sit on our teeshirts in the car. We will be washing them anyway before we wear them again."

"I need mine to wear as a top, I wasn't wearing a bra, and also I don't know if I can wear a butt plug all the way to La Liberté. It's about five hours isn't it?"

"I have an idea about covering our breasts girls. I have some body paints in my bag. I could paint a bra onto each of us - maybe you could do mine Anne? Also, I have taken delivery of a new ergonomic buttplug that I think you should be able to wear for several hours Laura. You can try it, anyway."

So, Pam got the butt plugs and lubricant and the body paints from her bag in the car and painted Anne and Laura's breasts and Anne painted Pam's, but each a different colour. Hers was painted red, Anne's blue and Laura's green. They didn't bother painting a strap - it was really just for anyone casually looking into the car as they were driving, they wouldn't realise that the women were naked. Also they each inserted one of the butt plugs, Laura tried the new one that Pam had just acquired and asserted that it was very comfortable - it even had a reservoir for lubricant so that it didn't dry out. Once the plugs were in they took it in turns just to lick the skin around the flange of the plug to get it clean. Once that task was complete, and it was a pleasure and not a task - they did take a while over it - they picked up the bags and trekked back to the car.

It was Pam's turn to drive and so they set off. After they had been driving for about three hours Pam realised that they would need to fill up with petrol before they got to La Liberté, and also, she wanted to swap the driving with one of the others. She announced this to everyone.

"We are all naked," said Anne.

"I had noticed," said Pam, "but I think we can get away with it if we choose a petrol station with 'pay-at-the-pump'."

"I agree, I think we can get away with it so long as we act confidently," said Laura, "it's the advantage of being female. People don't usually object to a naked woman so long as she looks reasonably attractive, whereas a man with a big dick might get into trouble. Anyway, this is France, not Surrey."

So, a few miles down the road they found a petrol station and they thought that the sign said that it was 'pay-at-the-pump', but they drove slowly past one of the pumps at first to confirm. It was. So Anne slung her handbag over her shoulder and got out to fill up wearing only body paint on her breasts, a butt plug and boots and socks. Acting as if nothing was at all unusual. Another car pulled up to the pump in front of their car and a young man got out. He acted as if he didn't notice the very attractive young woman filling up the car behind who appeared only to be wearing a bra. Either he was very unobservant, was not interested or he was being very polite and gentlemanly.

Once the tank was full and she had paid with her card at the pump Anne got into the driving seat and Pam went round to the passenger side. Laura said she needed a pee but the consensus was that it would be best to drive a bit down the road and then they could all have a pee by the roadside. That's what they did.

Pretty much on schedule they approached La Liberté. It did look a bit formidable with a stockade type wooden wall, it was much more substantial than a fence, about two and a half metres high all round. It looked a bit like one of those wooden forts for the cavalry that you see in Westerns. There was an intercom on the drive leading up to the entrance gate with instructions on a notice in big writing in English, French, German and Spanish advising that new arrivals would need to speak into it. After that, they found out later, there was a number plate recognition camera that recognised guests cars once they had registered at reception and given their plate number. After speaking into the intercom, and identifying themselves and confirming their booking, the main gate swung open. There was another stockade type gate behind the first one which prevented anyone looking into the premises. Only when they had passed the first gate and it had closed did the second one open and the property revealed itself.

The first obvious thing was that there were quite a lot of naked people walking around totally nonchalantly, as if they were always naked - some probably were as there was permanent accommodation on the property.

They pulled up in the car into an arrivals parking space next to reception and all got out to register. It was a single story building which also housed the restaurant, bar and also an area where they held dances and concerts etc. There was a notice which said that there was a dance that evening, theme, animals.

"I see that you people are right in the mood," said a young woman behind the registration desk who was wearing just fox ears and a bushy foxtail buttplug - presumably she was referring to the fact that they were already naked. The other two people in the registration area, a young man and a young woman, were also wearing animal ears and different sorts of animal tail buttplugs. The woman had floppy rabbit ears and a cotton tail plug and the man had cat ears and a cat's tail plug.

"Are you 'dressed' for tonight's theme in the dance hall?" asked Pam, "or do you always dress like this?"

"Yes, it's the animal theme tonight. If you don't have the gear you can buy or hire something appropriate from the shop or you can just go as you are."

"You hire out buttplugs?" asked Laura, slightly horrified.

"You can hire them - we do clean them thoroughly when we get them back and sterilise them. But most people buy them. They aren't expensive"

There were registration forms on the desk and Pam had already filled out a form for each of them. It was very similar to the forms that she had filled out on line for them all. They also needed to hand over their passports, which they had in their handbags that each of them was carrying.

"Two nights?" Miss Foxy confirmed with Pam. "I have a two bedroom apartment for two nights. One double and one single. Is that right?"

"Correct," said Pam.

"And you have reserved La Merde from 10 am for an hour tomorrow?"

"That's correct," confirmed Pam.

"Well, the first booking tomorrow morning for La Merde has cancelled so for no extra charge you can have it from 9 am for two hours if you want. If you have had breakfast just before that then you should be ready to produce some 'caviar'. It's a popular time for La Merde. It can be booked for weeks at that time of day."

"That sounds just great," said Anne

"Also, there is a show at 4.30 in La Merde tomorrow. There is a German scat queen, Fraulein Caviar, who comes here once a month to do a show and anyone who has used La Merde recently can apply for tickets which are just 10 Euros and I do have a few left for tomorrow evening. She is very good and she usually asks for a couple of volunteers to help with the act. Are you interested?"

"That sounds great - do we want to do that?" asked Pam. They agreed that they would.

"Did you say it was Fraulein Caviar,I have seen her stuff on the internet," said Anne, "she's pretty hot." In fact, Anne had worked with her once on a porn shoot when she was in London.

Miss Foxy told them the routine about using La Merde. Laura had asked about music and was informed that there was a smart speaker but it was behind a plastic screen to protect it from any dirt that might be flying around. Then Anne asked if it could be used to monitor them and also whether there was CCTV. There was but they were assured that any recordings would be shown to them at the end of the session. Only if there was behaviour that caused concern would any recordings be kept. Behaviour that would be concerning would be if anyone was injured or complained of assault. There was a shower just inside the entrance to the scat area and guests were expected to shower clean before leaving the scat area. There was a sink to wash hands in the room itself. Drinks could be ordered either to take in to the room or staff would bring them during the session. Scat play was not permitted anywhere else on the property except in the en suite bathrooms of their own apartment. That included enemas etc. Most other sexual activity was permitted but guests were expected to confine it to 'Le jardin d'amour' wherever possible. They were also reminded that nudity was mandatory on the property unless there was a fancy dress event and that the minimum amount of nudity required was that genitals should not be covered up nor should faces. Photography only by consent of the subject and care taken not to include third parties. Finally she told them that they should report to reception about 15 minutes before their session in La Merde. So once they finished the check in formalities they were given their room key s and went out to the car which they drove the quarter mile to the apartment block for temporary guests. The permanent residents lived in a different block over the other side of the property next to a small lake.

The apartment that they had rented had a double room and a room with twin beds, a decent sized kitchen and sitting area and a bathroom with a shower cubicle that would easily take two people. Pam and Anne dumped their bags in the double room and Laura had the single. Pam and Anne went into the shower together and took it in turns to wash each other. Anne gently pulled out Pam's butt plug and asked her if she had anything for her. She was able to produce a small poop into Anne's scooped hands and she put it in the soap dish. Anne went over to the toilet and after removing her butt plug she empted her bowels including the poop from the other two that she had inserted earlier. She flushed and then got back in the shower and after holding Pam's poop under the shower for a few seconds she slipped it quickly into her butt. They embraced and each of them put shower gel on their hands and washed each others arseholes. Pam popped a finger into Anne's arse to ensure that the poop was well and truly home.

At that point Laura came into the bathroom and sat on the toilet. "You don't mind if I have a shit do you girls?" They replied that the didn't and after removing her butt plug she let loose a series of sonorous farts and sploshing as they hit the water.

"Do you want to join us when you're finished, I think there is room?" suggested Anne.

"OK, it looks like there isn't any toilet paper, will you wash my arse?" asked Laura. (There was toilet paper, she just wanted the other two to wash her dirty arsehole).

"Of course, a pleasure," said Anne. And Laura flushed and got in the shower.

Laura bent forward and spread her buttocks. "How dirty is it?" she asked.

"Oh filthy," said Anne, "I think we should get Pam to lick it clean."

Pam pulled a face in mock disgust but squatted down so that her tongue was at the level of Pam's arsehole. There was a small amount of poop around the hole which Pam collected on her tongue. She stood up and stuck her tongue out. The other two came close and opened their mouths and stuck their tongues out. Pam touched tongue to tongue with first Laura herself then Anne. Anne then squatted down behind Laura and parted her buttocks and licked.

"It tastes rather bitter," said Laura, "are you enjoying licking my arse Anne?"

"I am, very much. Are you enjoying being licked?"

Laura nodded. She was rubbing her breasts now in turn with her left hand and stimulating her clitoris with her right. Anne kept on licking and quite soon Laura had an orgasm.

The three women continued soaping each other and after getting into a three person embrace the got out of the shower. The body paint on their breasts had washed off. They each grabbed a towel and took it in turns to dry each other. They then washed their butt plugs in the sink. Pam then asked if the were going to wear animal tail plugs. She did have a couple - Laura should probably stick with her ergonomic plug with the lubricant reservoir. Anne said 'OK'. So Pam went to get the tail plugs from her luggage - black and white for her and pink for Anne. They applied lube and replace them in their arses. Pam asked Laura if she was OK putting her plug in again and she said that she was surprised how comfortable it was.

"Are we going to dress for dinner - apart from the tails I mean?" asked Pam. "I thought that I would wear black stockings and suspenders and my court shoes."

"I have got a silk blouse," said Anne.

"I haven't brought anything suitable - I have got something to wear in the scat room, some white tights and a ballet skirt, but nothing to wear tonight," said Laura, "I was planning on staying nude for the holiday."

"I could paint a bikini top on your breasts again," said Pam, "but I can make it look a lot more realistic than last time so you won't know that it isn't real. I'm intrigued about the tights and ballet skirt though."

"That sounds good," said Laura. So Pam very carefully painted a pink bra with yellow dots and a bra strap. It did look very convincing, as Pam said. She then sprayed it with sealant so that it wouldn't rub off.

"So what IS with the tights and the ballet skirt?" asked Anne.

"You'll find out tomorrow, but it is a fantasy that I have had for a long time."

Randydoc
Randydoc
22 Followers
12