Visit to France Pt. 03 - Fraulein Kaviar

Story Info
Pam, Anne and Laura go to the Fraulein Kaviar show.
7.3k words
3.75
6.4k
3
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 10/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Randydoc
Randydoc
22 Followers

Visit to France - Part 3. Fraulein Kaviar

The Afternoon

Pam and Anne were back in the apartment. Laura had decided to spend some time with Harry and Olivia but the three of them were going to the 5 O'Clock show by Fraulein Kaviar in La Merde, the scat room. Fraulein Kaviar's real name was Gretel and they were charmed by her at lunch and had agreed to eat dinner with her after the show. They had registered for the show at reception in La Liberté, the naturist/libertine/swinger fetish resort just north of Lyon in France. It was a stop off on their way to the naturist village on the Cote D'Azur. Anne was showing Pam Fraulein Kaviar's website on her laptop. She was quite a scat diva. But also they were looking for anything about her alter ego, Bessie, the Burlesque dancer. Bessie didn't have a website but they did find a few clips on YouTube made by amateurs, presumably on their mobile phones, of her live stage shows. Bessie's burlesque show was more stand up, with outrageous costumes, stripping, dancing and a bit of singing of Edith Piaf type songs - she was quite good. Bessie was quite a different character from the Femdom Fraulein Kaviar.

After watching the videos they were feeling quite horny. They felt like some arse play. Pam got up and stood with her back to Anne. She placed her legs wide apart and bent over to put her hands flat on the floor. Anne squatted down to get her mouth level with Pam's arsehole, poked out her tongue and started licking. She loved the taste of Pam's arse now. She hadn't originally but like the taste of beer it was a taste she acquired. Pam had a large skin tag on her arsehole and Anne liked to play with it with her tongue. Pam's hole started to gape a little when she pushed down and Anne was able to just reach a little shit with the tip of her tongue. Pam reached down with her right hand and began to masturbate her clitoris. At this point Laura arrived back.

"Hi Ladies - looks like you are having fun," announced Laura, "may I join you?" She didn't wait for an answer. She got behind Anne and lifted up her arse and put Anne's arsehole to her mouth and she was able to get her tongue deep into Anne's anal canal and taste her shit - of course there was some of Pam's shit there from the morning in La Merde. In fact she was able to play with the brown paste with her tongue. At which point she stood up and walked round in front of Pam - protruding her tongue with a smear of poop on the end. Pam stood up and so did Anne. Laura then started licking Pam's nipples with her shitty tongue till they were nice and brown. Anne was still adorned with her black body paint bustier which left her breasts naked so Laura was able to paint her nipples as well with her own shit.

Laura then turned round and bent forward and spread her buttocks. "I think it's your turn to lick arse Pam - see what you can find up here," pointing to her anus. Pam had painted a body paint leotard on Laura but the paint didn't extend to her arsehole and Laura still had her buttplug in which Pam removed with her teeth and then passed into her right hand. There was some poop on the tip of the plug, which was promising and Pam ran the tip of the plug around the rim of Laura's hole and up and down the cleft between her buttocks. She then licked both the plug and the muscle ring clean before inserting her tongue into the hole. There was some shit just there which was quite firm. Laura reached back to collect the plug and handed it to Anne who quickly slipped it into her own arse. At the same time Laura pushed some shit out into Pam's mouth, but there wasn't a huge amount left to expel after the earlier adventures in La Merde.

Pam stood up now in front of Laura and they embraced. She was holding the piece of Laura's shit between her teeth. Laura pursed her lips and closed her eyes and shook her head. She thought, correctly that Pam was going to kiss her with the shit and was probably going to pass it into her mouth. That was going a step too far for Laura. A smear on her tongue was OK but not a lump in her mouth. But Anne came over with her mouth open and Pam and Anne brought their open mouths together. Pam pushed the poop into Anne's mouth where she held it between her teeth as Pam had done and then she passed it back. They passed the poop back and forth several times.

"You two are quite disgusting!" said Laura. But she wasn't being entirely serious and she was actually quite fascinated at seeing an aspect of sexual play that she hadn't really even thought about before meeting Pam and Anne. Anne was the more experienced one. Pam was learning too really.

Anne, who had the poop in her mouth, nodded. She signalled to Pam to turn around and bend over. With her hands she parted Pam's buttocks revealing her arsehole which Anne embraced with her lips. With her tongue she pressed the shit ball against the orifice. Pam pushed down to open herself up. But the poop wasn't really firm enough and it was too big to go in to the hole.

"I have an idea," said Pam. She went to get a plate from a kitchen cupboard and motioned for Anne to spit the shit ball onto the plate. She went to get some gloves and put them on. She divided the shit into three with a knife and rolled the pieces into balls. Then she took her gloves off and went to get her hairdryer. She played the hair dryer onto the three pieces until they were completely dried out.

"We need to coat them with something," said Anne.

"Lets melt some chocolate - I have a bar in my bag. About half should be enough," suggested Laura. So they melted half a bar of chocolate in the microwave and then when the chocolate was really runny they dipped the pieces of shit in it. And then they placed the pieces in the freezer for about ten minutes to solidify.

Once they were set Anne took them and after putting some lube on them she placed all three pieces into Pam's arse. They slipped in easily. Then she asked Pam to push one out and so out came a small ball of Laura's shit with some chocolate as well. It was an interesting combination of flavours. She chewed and swallowed.

"Laura, do you want to try some?" asked Anne. She shook her head. But Pam expressed an interest so she pushed another piece into Anne's mouth but this time Anne stood up an she and Pam embraced and she transferred the chocolate and shit into Pam's mouth. Pam swallowed it in one gulp.

"Who's next?" asked Pam, "try it Laura - it's your shit so you can't catch anything." That was perhaps not entirely true, and she knew it.

"Alright," said Laura. But she got Anne to take delivery from Pam's arse into her mouth and then transfer it into her own mouth as she had with Pam. She pulled a face and chewed and then spat it out onto the plate.

"Sorry, but it makes me gag," said Laura, "I don't mind licking shit, but not swallowing or chewing lumps of it."

"That's OK," said Pam, "I have an idea." She went over to her bag and got one of her brushes. She also got a tube of brown body paint. She squirted some of the paint onto the plate where Laura had spat and mixed it with Laura's saliva and shit and the chocolate. It didn't mix that well but she painted it onto Laura's facial cheeks. Then she sprayed some lacquer on to fix it in place.

Wine

"I feel like a drink," stated Anne, removing a bottle of white wine that had been chilling from the fridge.

The three sat round the table and Anne poured the wine.

"Are we having fun ladies?" asked Anne.

"I am," said Laura, "but I never thought that I would do stuff like this."

"Neither did I," stated Pam, "Anne is the bad influence."

"Not entirely," said Anne. "Remember that first photoshoot, when you were taking pictures of me, stark naked with a turd sticking out of your arse?"

"But that was with your encouragement. I never would have done it otherwise," rebutted Pam.

Anne smiled knowingly. Of course she knew that she was taking the lead on this.

"So did you learn any more about Harry and Olivia? What's the relationship with the lesbian couple" Anne asked Laura.

"They are good friends who meet up here although I don't know if they meet anywhere else but I do think that maybe they have had foursomes."

"Lucky old Harry," said Anne.

"I think it's lucky Olivia," said Laura, "Dot and Helen wouldn't be interested in Harry. Olivia is clearly bi though."

"So, are we looking forward to the show?" asked Pam, "I am. Anne, do you want to get the laptop and show Laura the Fraulein's website?"

So they watched some of the clips on the website. You had to pay a subscription to get the full videos but the free stuff gave a pretty good idea. Then they looked again at Bessie's stage show on YouTube.

"I think I prefer Bessie," said Laura, "it's hard to imagine Gretel as the Fraulein, she's so different, but I can imagine her as Bessie. She has to be a good actor to pull this off."

"I don't think doing scat is an act though," said Anne, "I have done scat in some of the porn shoots I did and from the people I met who did it and looking at scat porn, almost everyone who does it on video is into it. You couldn't really do it if you weren't, it's so left field. I'm into it now, though I didn't think I was till my time as a porn actress when some of the videos had scat in them, but I found that I got a kick out of it. Those who do efro might not necessarily be into scat though and they might just be doing it for money."

"What's efro?" asked Laura.

"I think it means 'erotic female relieving observance'," said Pam.

"Watching women fart, piss and shit," added Anne, "but no smearing, shit eating, masturbating, fucking. I think quite a few young women who are students do it for a bit of pin money. They see it as pretty harmless and if they wear a mask no one can recognise them. Or so they think. Everyone shits, right, and if someone will pay you to shit on camera, so long as your identity isn't revealed is money for, well, shit."

"Yes, we do all shit don't we," stated Laura, " just not in public or on video, but if you can't be recognised it's no big deal."

"I think that I would get a thrill if they could see who I was," said Anne, "though when I was doing regular porn where shit is never allowed, I had to keep any scat that I did anonymous. I guess that I needed to maintain the fiction that my arsehole never came into contact with poop."

"We mustn't lose track of the time," announced Pam. It was four O'clock.

"Are we doing anything to get ready?" asked Anne, "I want some more wine anyway - anyone else?"

"Do we need to clean up a bit, we're all a bit shitty," said Laura.

"I'm going as I am," said Anne, "with shitty nipples and a shitty arse. It's a scat show for fuck's sake."

"But we are supposed to be clean in the public areas. Brigitte said so," said Laura.

"It's discreet," said Anne, "check me over." Laura inspected Anne's nipples and natal cleft where she was still wearing the butt plug. It was discreet. From a distance it wouldn't be noticed.

Anne checked Laura and they both checked Pam. Laura and Pam put in butt plugs. None was obviously shitty and the brown paint on Laura's cheeks which contained some of Laura's shit was not obviously shitty and was covered with lacquer anyway.

So they enjoyed finishing the bottle of wine and started another and around a quarter to five they set off for La Merde for the show.

The Fraulein Kaviar Show

When they arrived at La Merde Brigitte was standing outside but they all took a double take before they recognised her. She was wearing a black corset which pushed up her pert breasts. It finished at hip level. She had on long high heeled boots. Her face was painted white but she had black lipstick on and heavy black eyeliner. In her arse she had a devil tail butt plug. She had a shoulder bag on and in the bag were masks that would cover the upper part of the face, and they were in different colours. She informed them that Fraulein Kaviar would be live streaming tonight's show on her website. If people wanted to remain fairly anonymous they might want to wear a mask. If they had any body features that might identify them they might want to skip the show. Initially Pam and Anne were prepared to forgo the mask. Anne already had scat vids on the internet and although they were shot in such a way that they were supposed to be anonymous anyone who knew here would probably recognise her. Pam wasn't bothered. Laura, however, was concerned. She was a qualified nurse, though she wasn't working as a nurse at the moment. So she opted for the mask. To keep her company Pam and Anne changed their minds and asked for a mask too.

Also in her bag Brigitte had some more devil tail butt plugs like her own, for purchase. She would put them on people's tabs who chose to take one. But Pam and Anne and Laura were already wearing plugs but the idea of the devil tail plugs was quite appealing.

"We already have plugs in Brigitte," said Anne.

"I'm Miss Poo Poo this evening," said Brigitte, "but I have a bag here for your other plugs." She pulled out a draw string plastic bag from her shoulder bag. She was clearly prepared for this.

"Can we just change them out here then?" asked Laura.

"Why not, if you are quick," said Brigitte/Miss Poo Poo formerly known as Miss Foxy by the gang of three. So they each whipped out their butt plugs and put them in the bag. Laura's was quite mucky. Brigitte sprayed the devil plugs with some lube and they popped them in their arses. Anne grabbed hold of hers and gave it a swing.

So in they went. Just inside the door was a young man with a camera on a tripod and a laptop on a table next to it. He was dressed the same as Miss Poo Poo and even had the white face and black lipstick and the black corset from below his nipples to his hips and the devil tail plug. But one difference was that his dick was painted red and orange in a flame design. Facially he wasn't that recognisable but the ladies immediately recognised the magnificent dick and there was an oblong brown spot on his right buttock. It was Pascal, the waiter. Also, he had black plastic gloves on and they remembered that Pascal had to wear gloves when he was in La Merde for reasons of hygiene. Also, he was wearing much heavier black boots than Miss Poo Poo and no high heels.

"Hello, Pascal," said Laura.

"It's Monsieur Kaka to you," said Pascal, with an exaggerated wink.

Fraulein Kaviar was seated at the far end of the room in the middle. She was dressed similarly to Poo Poo and Kaka with the black corset, long black boots, white face and black lipstick and devil tail plug. She looked quite severe and intimidating - not at all like the charming Gretel.

Between them and the Fraulein were two rows of chairs, all plastic, some with padded toilet type seats, some just plastic seats that could be rubbed down. There were four audience members already in there - two couples. One couple was an older good looking white haired couple, they were wearing masks but Pam, Anne and Laura were sure that they recognised them from seeing them around. They were both quite statuesque and a bit grand even. But they were sitting on a couple of the toilet type seats and both were wearing the devil tail butt plugs that hung down under the seats. It looked quite funny on them. The other couple were much younger and they weren't wearing masks and none of our three friends had seen them around before.

Because of their tails Pam, Anne and Laura found three of the toilet type seats and sat down. The Fraulein was looking at her phone. She told them later that she was checking how the show was being trailed on her website. Pascal, sorry 'Monsieur Kaka', was in control of that from the laptop at the back of the room. As well as the camera back there there was another camera to the side of the room that could be panned remotely and another behind the Fraulein.

Just before 5pm Fraulein Kaviar stood up.

"Well, you filthy sinners, welcome to my show!" she announced in an accusatory voice. "We will be going to a live stream on the internet on my website in exactly one minute, won't we Monsieur Kaka? If you don't want to be shown on my website leave now because Miss Poo Poo will be shutting the door and letting no one in or out unless you have a heart attack or the place is on fire. If you need a piss or a shit you will have to come right out in front here and do it in front of us. No excuses."

Right at the last minute, just as Brigitte, Poo Poo, was closing the door in came Harry and Olivia and, believe it or not, Dot and Helen. All were wearing masks. Dot and Helen were giggling and had probably had a few drinks, otherwise they probably wouldn't have considered coming.

"This is not funny," admonished the Fraulein, "anyone mucking about will have to lick my dirty arse." At this she turned round, bent forward and pulled the devil tail out of her arse, let out a loud shitty fart, a 'shart', and put the mucky plug back in and then pulled it out again and held it out in front of her.

"Who wants to taste my shit?" she asked.

No one moved.

"Come here Miss Poo Poo," she commanded and Brigitte walked out in front of the audience holding her head as if in shame.

"Lick it Poo Poo, that's your name isn't it. You love licking dirty arses and dirty plugs so lick this one."

Brigitte pretended to be reluctant. The Fraulein grabbed her behind her head by her hair and held the shitty end of the plug in front of her mouth.

"Lick," she commanded.

Appearing to be reluctant and disgusted Brigitte started to lick.

"Get it clean!" commanded the Fraulein.

Once it was clean the Fraulein let go of Brigitte's hair and moved her gaze to the back of the room where Pascal, Kaka, was standing supervising the recording of the proceedings.

"I see Monsieur Kaka is keeping out of my way! Well, ladies and gentlemen, fellow filthy sinners, I think he shouldn't get away with that. Look at that meat sword of his that looks like it's on fire. It's still limp. I think we want to see it pointing to the sky don't we?"

"Don't we?" she asked again. Everyone nodded. "I don't hear you!" Some people shouted that they did. "Louder, this is pathetic, I'm going to make you all eat my shit, I have lots up inside this arse," (she turned and pointed to her arse, into which she had replaced the devil tail), "unless you shout louder." They shouted louder though for some it would have been a pleasure to eat the Fraulein's famous shit.

Pascal/Kaka obliged and soon his magnificent flame coloured penis was standing proud and erect.

"Well, look at Monsieur Kaka's magnificent piece of equipment ladies and gentlemen," said the Fraulein, "now in my book the only place for a man's dick is in my arse. My cunt is too good for them. They don't deserve it. They can go where the shit is because that's what they are. Shit. And I love it when they pull out their meat sword and it's covered in shit and smells of shit," she announced placing emphasis on the word 'shit' every time she said it.

"Oui Fraulein," said Kaka.

"But has anyone else got a nice shitty arsehole for Monsieur Kaka? I'm not possessive," queried the Fraulein.

"I have," said Miss Poo Poo. (Pam, Anne and Laura found out later that Pascal and Brigitte were regular lovers).

"Well, pull out that plug, Poo Poo."

Miss Poo Poo did as she was told and pulled out her devil tail.

"Give that thing here Poo Poo," ordered the Fraulein, "now before you are rewarded by having Monsieur Kaka's fiery dick in your arse someone has to lick it clean. Either you or you have to find someone in the audience. One of these miserable filthy sinners. So who is going to lick this clean so that Poo Poo doesn't have to?"

At this point the man from the statuesque older couple tentatively put up his hand and volunteered.

Randydoc
Randydoc
22 Followers
12