Visiting a Swing Club - By Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon both of the guys joined us, and I met Cody. He was roughly Chris' height, with blonde hair, and beautiful sky blue eyes. I remember thinking if you had those eyes stare into yours while on your back being fucked you would have to feel like the center of the universe. He sat between his girlfriend and me, across from Chris.

We chatted for a while, getting to know each other. They were both 21, college students looking to do something wild.

"We've been together about seven months," Sara said.

"Wow, and already trying swinging?" Chris asked.

"Yeah, I know it's unusual for people our age to do it."

"Well, we had our first threesome after about six months, but it was two years before we swapped with anyone," I said.

"That was all in college, we got back into swinging less than a year ago," Chris said. Then he told them about our college swinging experiences, our trip to Europe, and joining the website. They both seemed entranced the entire time.

"This is all new for us," Cody said.

"What made you decide to try it?" Chris asked.

"Actually it was Sara's idea." Cody said. "She's had had more partners than I have, and thought this would be a fun way to even that out some."

"When we started dating, I had only been with two men, and a few women," I told them. "Chris definitely had more partners than I did at that point."

"Well that's great that you two have experienced so much together," Sara said. "That's what I want."

Cody looked over at me and said "Chris says this is your first time here."

"Yes, what about you two?"

"We have been here a few times, but still waiting for our first experience."

"Yes," Sara said. "We're hoping for me to experience my first time with a woman, and then have a full swap."

"Well, we may ease into a full swap," Cody said. "But eventually we want to get there, and I definitely want her to explore her bi side."

"That's great," I said. Sara was a sexy woman. A bit shorter than me, 5'3" maybe. Brown hair and eyes, tan skin, and a tiny frame. I imagined she barely weighed 100 pounds. Her breasts were smaller than mine, B cups, and very perky. She was wearing a white, low cut dress with no bra, and her breasts were very firm, and her nipples poking through the fabric.

"So are you looking for a more experienced woman?" I asked her.

"That would be nice. Are you...you know, more experienced?"

I nodded and said, "I have been with several women."

"And how many is 'several?'" she asked.

"Nine," I told her.

"Well I hope I have a chance to be number 10," she said winking. Then she looked at her boyfriend. "Could you get us some more wine?"

"Oh, and another gin and tonic for me," I said to Chris. He gave me a quick smile. I know he was wondering why I was having my fourth drink already, but I was needing the liquid encouragement, and I was feeling good, and a bit tipsy.

When they walked to the bar, I noticed Brooklyn and Jason and the couple that they had been chatting with were gone. When the guys returned Chris asked "Are we ready to go to the back?"

"What's in the back?" I asked.

"It's the lingerie and robes only area," Cody said.

"I'm ready!" Sara said. I agreed and off we went.

We put all of our stuff into a locker and Chris grabbed a towel. I was wearing a matching dark purple bra and panty set. The bra was sheer, and you could see my nipples through it. I kept on my heels, black 4 inch stilettos. Chris had on a pair of maroon boxer briefs, which showed off his package. The only thing we didn't put in the locker was a small clutch I had, which was filled with condoms.

When we met up with our new friends again, Cody was wearing a pair of black boxers and holding a towel. He wasn't fit, but he wasn't out of shape. Just a regular guy who looked like he ate healthy, but didn't work out. He was attractive, but not nearly as attractive as Chris.

Sara on the other hand was like a tiny goddess. She was wearing a thong and nothing else. No shoes, and no bra. Her breasts were amazing, small and perky, perfect for her size. She had a fantastic ass. Her body was decorated with a tattoo of a poem on her ribcage, and a pierced navel.

"I brought a bra to change in to but I decided to just let them out," she said cupping her breasts and jiggling them a bit.

"Well I, and every other man here, and most of the women, appreciate that," Chris said laughing.

We found a couch to sit on. There were people in the room having sex. Some attractive couples, some unattractive, some younger, some older. It was wild. The guy from the jersey shore couple was watching his wife. She was riding one guy, while another was behind her. I had seen double penetration in porn, but never in real life. To my drunk self it was fascinating.

We kept making small talk, until Sara and I were drunkenly making out. The guys had an entire conversation making plans that neither of us were paying attention to. After a few minutes Chris gently pulled me and Sara apart.

"Ladies, we are going into the back rooms so you two can have a bit more fun," he said. "Then after you two play with each other, we are going to try soft swapping, then everyone can have sex with their own partner."

"Mmm, that sounds great," Sara said. "Maybe we can finish with each other's partners?"

Chris looked at Cody, and Cody said, "I'm not sure about that yet. Let's see how it feels and go from there."

We went into a room that had several large leather beds across from a long couch. Some people were on some of the beds, and others watching from the couches. The first bed in the room had Jason and Brooklyn, with their new friends. Jason was on his back with the black woman riding him. Brooklyn was bent over doggystyle with the black man fucking her from behind. She looked toward me, but I wasn't sure she actually saw me. Later I learned that she did see me and tried to wink at me, but couldn't because the pleasure was too intense.

The next bed was occupied, followed by two that weren't. We all sat down on the fourth bed. Sara quickly scooted next to me and we went back to making out. She was a great kisser, and I fell down on top of her.

I felt hands on my back, and glanced to see it was Chris. He was kissing on me while I made out with this new woman. Cody was sitting back watching. Chris slid my heels off, then unclasped my bra and took it off. Sara immediately started feeling my breasts. I was squeezing hers as well. I wasted no time in sliding down her body. I kissed on her neck, then started to suck on each of her nipples. She moaned as I took the first one into my mouth.

Soon I was pulling her thong off to reveal a her completely waxed sex. She moaned and grabbed my hair as I licked up each of her lips.

"Do you like that baby?" Cody asked.

"Oh fuck yes," Sara moaned.

I started to use my tongue on her clit, and I slid one finger into her. She was amazingly wet. She was squirming around as I went down on her, and it took her no time to cum. To this date, I've never had a woman who I made cum so fast my first time with her, as I did Sara.

I kissed back up her body and she whispered, "That was amazing..."

"So Sara," Chris started, "Are you still ready to get your first taste of a woman?"

She nodded, then said, "But I need a minute."

"Take all the time you need," I told her.

I looked at Cody, who was sitting there in awe. "That was the hottest thing I have ever seen in my life," he said, making all of us laugh.

I moved next to my husband and kissed him. I reached down and felt his cock through his underwear. He was rock hard. I couldn't wait to see Sara's reaction when she saw him pull it out.

After a minute of her lying on her back catching her breath Sara announces she was ready. I laid on my back and she pulled my panties off. She moved over me and started to suck on my breasts. She was rubbing my clit with her hand. Despite never having been with another woman, it was obviously she knew how to get herself off with her hands, and was just doing the same thing to me.

Soon she had moved down and her face was between my legs. I felt her breath on my mound, then her lips as she kissed me. She kissed my pussy the way you would make out with someone. Licking, closing her lips, pulling away then going in again. It felt great, but wasn't going to get me off.

I ran my fingers through her hair and then held her face close to my sex. She started running her tongue back and forth over my clit. It felt great and now she was doing what she needed to make me cum. A minute into it, she slid a finger into me. I appreciate the enthusiasm and trying to do what I just did, but she had long nails making it uncomfortable. I gently slid her hand out of me and brought it up to suck on her fingers. She seemed to really like that.

Chris was over me, so I reached up and pulled his cock out and started to lick on the tip.

"This is so fucking hot," Cody said. He had moved next to me, and was rubbing Sara's back.

Chris was gently squeezing one of my breasts and I heard Cody as, "Do you mind?" I looked up and he was looking at Chris, asking to squeeze my other one. I heard Chris say sure, and I grabbed Cody's hand and put it on my left breast.

Both guys were massaging my breasts, Chris' cock was next to my face so I could stroke and lick it, and Sara was bringing me close to an orgasm, I was in heaven. On top of that there was moaning coming from other people playing in the room. A few times I thought I heard Brooklyn.

Cody bent over and began to suck on my nipple. I opened my mouth and moaned and Chris took the opportunity to slide his cock down my throat. Everything was too much and pleasure started hitting me in waves. My legs started shaking and squeezed around Sara's head. Chris pulled his cock out of my mouth to stop stifling my moans. I closed my eyes and let my orgasm overtake me.

When it stopped Sara moved up and laid on the bed next to me.

"Wow. That's a big dick!" she said. She was staring at Chris's manhood, which was out as he had gotten completely nude.

"You ready to suck it?" I asked her.

"Oh yes. And fuck it too."

Chris laughed, "Well I think we are sticking to oral this first time," he said. I wasn't sure why he kept trying to stick to soft swap, especially after seeing that Jason and Brooklyn were not. I guessed maybe Cody had not brought condoms, but we had extras as long as he could wear a Magnum.

Cody was slipping his boxers off. His cock sprung out, also hard. He was pretty average, five to five and a half inches, so maybe the Magnum wouldn't work for him. His hair was neatly trimmed, and his cock was perfectly straight. He was looking at me with those sexy blue eyes.

I wasted no time getting started. I took him into my mouth and immediately swallowed the whole thing. My nose was on his stomach, and his balls were on my chin. He moaned and ran his fingers through my hair.

I pulled his cock out of my mouth and started to suck his balls. I glanced over and saw Sara working my husband's shaft. She could only get about halfway down it with her mouth, and was using her hand to stroke it. He was looking down at her pretty face, clearly enjoying himself.

I was drunk and happy. I had just given this beautiful, young, 21-year-old her first sexual experience with a woman. Now I was sucking a pretty nice cock, while she was getting to experience having my husband's large member in her mouth. I was just enjoying myself, and didn't even notice how swollen Cody was getting until it was too late.

Cody groaned as his cum shot out into my mouth. He had one hand on my head, and the other gripping my shoulder. His body trembled as he filled my mouth with his seed, and I really mean filled. To this date he is the only guy I have ever been with who produced more cum than my husband.

"Wow," Sara said. "Mandy you are really gifted, you got both of us off in record time," she said laughing.

I pulled away from her boyfriend and swallowed his load, making a loud gulping sound as I did.

"Are you going to be able to get hard again for me?" Sara asked Cody. "I'm so turned on. I really need a cock in me."

Cody looked exhausted. "I don't know, I can try."

I looked at Chris. "Well I am ready to have some cock in me too," I said. He beckoned me over to him and put me on my back. He easily slid into my wet slit.

I glanced over and Sara was stroking Cody, while licking on his balls. It didn't seem to be helping, as his cock was still limp. I felt bad for making him cum so fast. I really didn't mean for him to cum from the blowjob. I was just too lost in the moment to stop it.

I decided there was nothing I could do about it. Chris was fucking me softly, and I wanted to get off. My husband's big cock explored deep inside of me as he moved his hips in a circular motion. With as horny and as tipsy as I was it wasn't going to take long for me to have another orgasm.

I turned my head sideways and saw that Sara was laying on her side, watching us as she was rubbing her sweet tasting sex furiously. I wanted to do something for her since she wasn't getting to have sex while we were. I beckoned her over to us. When she got next to me we kissed, her tongue quickly darting into my mouth. I put a hand on Chris Chest and pushed him up, so instead of laying on me he was more upright.

"Come sit on my face," I told her. "We'll help get you off again."

She didn't need to be asked twice. She immediately straddled me, facing Chris. She moaned as I tasted her sweet pussy. I heard her ask Chris to kiss her, then heard Cody say it was ok. Sara moaned as I heard the smacking of my husband kissing her. His lips on her, and my lips were on her other lips. His tongue pressed against hers, and mine pressed against her clit.

I was close to cumming, and trying to hold back and make her cum first. I was licking her clit in little circles and she was moaning, but I couldn't hold back. My second orgasm hit me and I moaned out, muffled from her sitting on my face. Chris kept fucking me, but it was too much and I put a hand down, pressed against him to stop him.

Sara got off of my face, and kissed me again. It was a very deep, passionate kiss. I was on my back, and she was kneeling on the bed above me, so her face was turned upside down from mine. When the kiss broke she thanked me for trying to give her a second orgasm too, and said that she had been close.

She looked at Cody and said, "I think I really need to get fucked to finish. Are you still out of energy?"

"I'm sorry babe," he said. "Doing this was just too sexy and I finished way too soon. I'm trying but I can't get it back yet."

She made a pouty face and said, "That's ok. Do you think I could get it from Chris then?"

"Is that what you want to do?" he asked her. She nodded yes and he said, "Then sure, as long as they are both up for it."

"Are you sure?" Chris asked Cody, and he said he was. Then he looked at me and asked if I was ok with it, and I said I was too. Sara was hot, and I wanted to watch her have sex. Plus, my drunk logic made me feel like it was my fault that she wasn't getting it from her husband.

Sara squealed with delight, the way only a college age girl still can, then said, "I'm so excited!"

I put my arms out to hug her, and she quickly moved over and wrapped her arms around me. "Thank you so much!" she said before kissing me again. I wrapped my arms around her, holding her to me as we made out. I pulled her down on top of me as I fell back onto the bed. She started kissing my neck and I saw Chris getting a condom out of the purse. I also noticed a few people were sitting on the couch watching us.

Chris moved behind Sara, and I watched her face as he entered her. She stopped kissing me and looked into my eyes. Her mouth opened and her eyes went wide for a second, then she sort of squinted and her mouth opened even wider. She made a small squeak then sounded like she was catching her breath, then she sighed and the muscles in her face relaxed. I giggled and as she looked at me smiling.

"You like that don't you?" I asked her.

"Yeah," she said. "It's just really big." She rocked forward as Chris thrust into her.

"This is cool right?" Chris asked, looking toward Cody.

"Oh yes!" Sara moaned before Cody could say anything.

"Of course, take care of her," Cody added.

Chris started fucking Sara with more or a rhythm and she was clearly enjoying it. I wanted to take care of her, so I reached down and started rubbing her clit. She moaned her approval, then kissed me again.

Chris' balls would occasionally hit my fingers as he was fucking this beautiful young woman over me. It was turning me on knowing we had an audience, but I was too tired for a third orgasm. Soon Sara was moaning too much to keep kissing me, and her head fell down onto my shoulder. I could see Chris behind her. He was holding her hips as he fucked her. I could tell he was close to cumming and was holding back until she finished. My view of Cody was blocked, but I now saw that Brooklyn was one of the people watching us.

I kissed the side of her face and whispered into her ear, "Is my husband 'taking care' of you?"

She kept her face pressed against my neck, but nodded and moaned a positive "Mmm-hmm."

"Ever had a cock that big in you?" I whispered. This time she shook her head no.

"Do you want that big cock to cum all over your pretty face?"

This time the response was her letting out a deep, heaving sigh and starting to shake. Chris kept thrusting as she was cumming, and I kept rubbing her clit. She had an arm on the bed helping hold herself up, but now most of her weight, which wasn't much, fell onto me. Chris was still holding her hips, keeping her lower half held up.

As soon as her orgasm passed I told Chris to cum on our faces. He immediately pulled out of her and pulled off the condom. He moved up and she turned her face toward him, her mouth open. I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out, so it was touching hers.

The first spurt of Chris' cum went into Sara's mouth. She let out one cough, but stayed there with her mouth open. The next spurt was on her face, then one on her tongue, that dribbled down into my open mouth. I closed my eyes and heard her moan, and felt one strand hit my cheek and splatter onto my nose.

I opened my eyes when Chris finished. Most of the lower half of Sara's face was covered in cum. She sat up, and asked Cody for the towel. He handed it to her and she blew him a kiss.

"Do I look sexy?" She asked.

"Very baby," he responded quietly.

Chris handed me my towel and I wiped up my face. I sat up to see that the people watching us from the couch were Brooklyn and James and the black couple they had just swapped with. There were also two older people watching us, and two couples had taken up residence on the bed next to us and were playing. A staff member was waiting with a towel and cleaning supplies to wipe off the bed we had just used.

"That was very sexy," Brooklyn said as we got up.

I gave Brooklyn a hug and said "I want to introduce you to Sara." I turned to Sara and said, "This is a friend of mine, Brooklyn, and her husband Jason."

"Nice to meet you," Brooklyn said, "And these are our new friends, Kayla and Jordan.

Kayla gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. She looked even better naked than she had earlier in her sexy dress. Taller than me, with perky B cup breasts. Her body was very toned, she obviously worked out. Then I turned to Jordan and without being able to stop myself said, "Wow!"

Hanging between Jordan's legs was the absolute biggest cock I had ever seen.

"Never seen a black guy naked before?" he asked jokingly.

"No, I have. I have given head to two black guys," I said. "Neither was over 6 inches so I thought the rumors weren't true."

They all laughed, and Kayla said, "Usually, the rumors aren't true, but in his case they very much are."