Visiting Emma Watson Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Clearly," Emma said as her breath got heavier.

I started to pump Ana up and down on my cock as I stood there in the shower. I wasn't fully using her as a toy, she helped by lifting herself up with her thighs and using my shoulders for leverage, but most of the motion was just me flexing my arms and hoisting her hips up and then letting them slide back down onto my cock.

"Look at her taking that...it's perfect..." Emma said under her breath. Her arm was starting to move at a rapid pace.

For a moment, Emma closed her eyes. I could tell what she was doing before, but now I knew she was getting even more into it. She wasn't even watching, she was just listening. Even over the ambient noise of the shower running, you could hear Ana moaning as she took it. When Ana let out a particularly loud noise, Emma opened her eyes again like she had been snapped out of it.

"Ohh that's hot..." Emma whispered again, her voice sounding urgent.

"Wait for it..." I said.

I remembered what happened next in the video, and as Emma watched, her eyes went wide. I turned with Ana still on me, and then pressed her up against the wall. She moaned louder, and grabbed the top of the shower wall with one hand while her other arm wrapped around my shoulders. But then, as I hoisted her up one last time, my arms switched positions. Rather than wrapping around her waist to hold her by the hips, I went underneath, and held her by the thighs. The angle on the video showed it perfectly as I wedged Ana up against the wall, and her legs spread wide open.

"Oh my god..." Emma said with a flustered tone in her voice and a flushed red in her cheeks.

"OH GOD!" Ana yelled in the video.

Emma watched, wide-eyed, as I started to pound Ana against the wall of the shower. She was raised up slightly, so you could see her face above my shoulder, and the expression on her face was intense. Ana had her mouth hanging open with her eyes wide, letting out a continuous moan that fluctuated according to how deep inside her my cock was.

"Holy fuck you must be so deep inside her right there..." Emma said.

Ana yelled louder, the noise turning high-pitched.

"Her legs are *shaking* oh my god..." Emma said, her breath heavy.

She wasn't even trying to hide it anymore. I could tell that Emma was rubbing her pussy just the way she liked. Ana moaned again, and Emma stared, nodding quickly.

"Yes..oh my god yes make her cum..." Emma urged.

Ana yelled out in the video, moaning again into the ceiling and echoing off of it. Anya watched with glee as I kept Ana pressed against the wall, her legs spread and shaking as I held her up. The orgasm hit Ana hard, but she had nowhere to go but against the wall so I could keep pounding her. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she held on tight and took it.

At that point, Emma went quiet. Her mouth was agape, and her eyes were squinted slightly in that aghast way that could only mean one thing. Intense, aroused jealousy. She shifted where she was on the bed, turning onto her stomach and putting one arm underneath herself.

In the video, Ana's orgasm finished, and I carefully let her down. She raised one hand to her face, her mouth still open in a daze as she tried to catch her breath, and rubbed her hand down her cheek onto her neck. She said nothing as she braced herself against the glass wall a moment, and then stepped out of the shower.

"You ok?" I asked with a grin in the video.

Ana said nothing as she ran her hand back up her neck, and then through her now damp hair. She stood just outside the shower's open door for a moment, and then began to walk like she was in a trance, exiting the video to the left. Anya and I watched her, and then looked at each other, giggling quietly.

"What'd you do to her?" Anya asked.

I shrugged as I watched Ana off frame. I recalled watching her do so, her dripping wet body swaying slightly as she crossed the bathroom. She didn't even bother to grab a towel as she went back towards the bedroom.

"Did you even cum?" Anya asked.

"Nope...so..." I started to say.

"Well go after her, stupid," Anya laughed.

I exited the shower, my cock pointing the way as I turned and followed Ana out the room. Anya followed me out of the shower, bending over and putting her face right up to the camera lens. She looked into it, and then blew a kiss into it with a wink. At that point the screen went black.

Emma shot up with a worried look on her face.

"What?! That's it?!"

"Of course that's not it, but I think you need to cool off a minute," I teased.

"What?" Emma said indignantly.

"Come on, stop hiding it and I'll let you watch more."

Emma let out a huff of a sigh, clenching her lips together and giving me a look that wasn't exactly angry, but more of an annoyed embarrassment that I had caught her at all.

"Ok, ok. It's just that I was, you know, trying *not* to get too into it," Emma said.

"Mission failed," I countered.

"Well since you already know..." Emma trailed off.

She reached up with one arm which took up the bulk of her webcam feed, and then tipped the laptop forward and to the side a little. The viewpoint changed, and I could now see how she was laying on the bed from the side. In a lovely profile view, Emma hooked her thumbs onto the pajama pants she was wearing, and began to slide them down. Her hips, then her thighs, and then the rest of her legs were exposed as she kicked them off and then looked over at me.

"Oh come on, please?" I asked, giving an innocent look.

"Fiiiine," Emma said.

Emma grabbed the bottom of her shirt and lifted it up over her head. I now had a full view of her exposed body in perfect profile, and Emma ran her hands down her front before they settled between her legs. Unfortunately, that part I couldn't see fully, since she was turned.

Once I saw it, I hit play.

The video returned with Anya's bare feet following a trail of drips that had fallen onto the carpet back in the bedroom. She panned upward, which revealed a shot of Ana laying on the edge of the bed, and me bent over the top of her while kissing my way down her body. Anya quickly hurried to the foot of the bed, kneeling down and putting the camera right on it to get a perfect angle of Ana's body and precisely where I was touching her. My outstretched tongue ran up Ana's stomach, and then between her breasts. She moaned quietly, and her back arched as she leaned into my touch. Her arms went above her head, and with her eyes closed she looked toward the camera.

"Ohhhh my god I need to be touched like that..." Emma said, immediately starting to breathe harder.

Emma's hands were starting to move between her legs. I could imagine what she was doing. Splitting herself open with both fingers, fingering her pussy a little with each one to get them slippery, and then switching which hand rubbed her clit and which one kept fingering.

"You get over here, and I'll coat your entire body with my tongue," I teased.

"Shut uuup, I can't," Emma said, thumping her head against the bed in frustration.

The video continued, and as Ana raised her arms above her head and grabbed the sheets, I moved my way up to start kissing her neck. Without the slightest prompt, Ana raised her legs and spread them again, bringing her arms back down and clapping her hands onto her thighs. I raised my head as I felt her move, and Ana stared up at me with that intensely charged look on her face.

"Fuck me..." Ana ordered in a soft whisper.

"Fuck ME," Emma echoed.

I adjusted myself so I was standing upright beside the bed, and then grabbed my cock. Ana pulled her legs back further, and as I slid back inside her, her head fell back onto the bed. She moaned as I started to fuck her, holding her legs wide. Anya then began to move in with the camera, getting to an angle behind Ana and allowing the video to show my cock sliding into her.

"Yes..." Emma moaned as her hands moved more.

"Ohhh fuck..." Ana moaned in the video.

Anya panned from my cock railing into Ana's pussy up to her face. Ana stared into the camera for a moment, and then reached up with one hand. A loud adjusting of the camera had it drop onto the bed, where you could see my hips thrusting into Ana, while Anya hovered over the top of her and leaned down. The two kissed several times, and then Ana broke it to moan louder. Anya had reached down between Ana's legs.

"Ohmygod she's playing with her clit while you fuck her..." Emma said, aghast. She moaned quietly as one of her hands began to move on her clit faster.

Ana moaned louder, and then it turned into a scream. That noise was muffled slightly, but not drowned out as Anya took the camera and moved again. She shifted to the side, and continued to touch Ana's clit as I fucked her, but now she was filming straight down. Ana had both arms out, gripping the sheets around her. Her legs stayed spread and raised, which made my thrusts completely visible to the camera. Ana's smooth pussy parted and made my cock disappear with every thrust before it emerged looking more and more wet each time.

"AY-CUMMING!" Ana yelled out before her voice turned into a squeaking series of moans as her head tipped back.

"Ohhhhhhhmygod yes make her cummmmmm..." Emma groaned with an urgent neediness as her wrist rocked up and down.

Ana's orgasm continued, but I became enthralled watching Emma once again. She rolled from her back to her front, giving me a full view of her hand between her thighs rubbing her pussy, which in the dim light of her room I could tell was getting more and more slick the more she rubbed it. She ended up laying on her stomach with that same arm underneath her, and picked up her hips to put her ass up in the air. Her hand kept moving at the same pace.

Emma began moaning as her hand kept working. Back on the tape, there was a fast, passionate shuffle. Anya had leaned back, and the shot pulled back to frame Ana leaning up and kissing me as her legs wrapped around me. I had stopped thrusting for the moment, but after the kiss was finished I lifted Ana up by the hips and then tossed her back onto the bed. She hit with a giggling bounce, and sat back as I climbed onto the bed after her. She again raised one of her legs, this time putting it directly onto my shoulder, but I instead grabbed it and flipped it over my shoulders entirely. Ana in turn rolled her entire body, ending up on her stomach as she grinned into the camera.

"Oh my god..." Emma moaned again, grinning to herself as she saw that Ana had ended up in the same position she had.

Or rather, Ana did until I grabbed both her wrists, folded her arms behind her back, and then held them down with one hand while I gripped my cock with the other.

"Ohh fuck yes, hold her down and take her pussy....unnh....unnh..." Emma was moaning louder, and faster.

I guided my cock into Ana, whose eyes rolled into the back of her head as her mouth dropped open again. Anya was filming from a slight angle, so the video was showing both Ana's face and the outline of her body. I held her arms behind her back as I started fucking her prone, but Ana pulled in her knees just a little, raising up her ass and giving me an even better angle to fuck her pussy.

Emma shifted herself again, adjusting so she could raise herself up onto her knees, but with her face down on the bed. She needed to be able to see the screen while resting her chin below. That pose allowed me, just like Ana in the video, to see both her face and her body. Only in Emma's case, she was up high enough that I could actually see her hand between her thighs, working her pussy even faster.

Emma stared up at the screen while her fingers worked along her pussy, dragging her own wetness up and then pressing harder against her clit. Her face scrunched up as her breath went into the sheets and then straight back up, shifting her hair out of her face slightly as she began to pant. I kept fucking Ana prone in the video as she moaned, and Emma went faster and faster. Her feet raised up, leaving her lower half balanced on her knees. Then she slammed them back down, and crossed her ankles.

"Fuck I want you to tie me up just like that and fuck me 'til I scream..."

Emma left that expression hanging out in the air like it was something she said every day. I let it go for the moment, as Emma was clearly not hung up on it while she continued to rub her pussy even faster. No more words from her, she was fully occupied with moaning and breathing heavily. Her open mouth and the way her eyes were wide open as she stared into the monitor told me that she was barely keeping track of what she was saying.

In the video, Ana was now on her stomach on the bed, held down by me with one hand, but with her head turned so she could look back up at me from the corner of her eye. Her mouth was open just like Emma's, and she was moaning with a gasping, wide-eyed expression much like Emma's as well. Anya kept the camera framed right on it.

"She doesn't even care about the camera anymore...unnh...unnh..." Emma moaned again before finishing her sentence.

"...all she cares about is your cock...ohhhh..." Emma moaned louder.

Ana yelped out in the video as her eyes rolled into the back of her head again. She stayed there, stiff as a board, as my cock continued to fuck her prone. I remember how deep inside her I was, how perfectly it felt to press my hips up against her ass as my cock disappeared completely. I also remember the look of pure joy on Anya's face as she kept filming, and the ever present look of being drunk on cock that Ana had on her face. Emma had a combination of all those looks on her face as she started to cum.

"Oh fuck! I'm...oh fuck yes..."

Emma moaned out loudly again, and then turned more quiet. She sank down onto her knees a little more while her hand rubbed her pussy with a hard circular motion, and then suddenly she slid up higher. Her stomach tightened as she began to moan, and her entire body began to pulse up and down. She went from on her knees to sinking down flat onto the bed, and then hoisted herself back up as her legs pumped up and down, together to spread.

Even through the lower quality audio of the webcam chat, Emma's moans were always amazing. A gasping, uncontrollable set of breathing that was accompanied by loud moans that were an urge for everything to keep going. As she hit her peak, Emma raised herself up entirely, staying on her knees as one hand played with pussy and the other touched one of her breasts. She gasped, cried out, and then let out one more long, sustained moan, at which point she fell forward back onto the bed, shaking her laptop and by extension the window I was watching her in.

While Emma was cumming, we missed what was the beginning of the crescendo of the entire tape. As I continued to fuck Ana prone, she had had another orgasm, the noises from which had truly pushed me over the edge. Emma's moans through the screen had drowned out the sound of myself moaning in the video, but as soon as she quieted down after laying back on the bed, we were both able to admire what happened next.

"Are you gonna take it?" Anya asked through the video.

"Mhm, I want it..." Ana said as she began to shift underneath me.

A rapid shaking began to happen on the tape as the shot began to move. Anya scurried her way from the side of the bed to circle around the other side and then climb onto it, during which I had pulled out of Ana, and she spun around so she was laying on her back. As I scooted forward, Anya climbed onto the bed behind me, and then wrapped her arms around me from behind as she rested the camera against my chest. The result? A perfect POV shot.

Ana lay underneath me as I straddled her chest. I was right over the top of her, so my cock was practically hanging in her face. Which was perfect for her as she leaned her head up and opened her mouth while she gripped it with one hand. As she began to stroke my cock with a firm, slow grip, she rubbed it along the tip of her tongue. She then spun her tongue in a circle, licking the tip of my cock all the way around before she locked her lips on it and began to take it into her mouth.

"Yesss...make him cum..." Emma said, talking to the video and forgetting I was there. She was out of breath but still sounding horny.

Ana pumped her mouth up to slide my cock in deeper as her hand stroked it up and down. The sound of me moaning was picked up on the camera, and from what I recalled, Anya was licking the side of my neck as she watched Ana work out the corner of her eye. Ana's eyes stared up into the camera, looking completely eager for what happened next. One more moan into the camera, and I began to cum.

Ana let the first burst flow into her mouth as she slid it down further. As she pulled away, she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. While still stroking, she rubbed my cock over her outstretched tongue, rubbing the tip on the puddle of cum I had already put there even as more came out. The next shot flew over it entirely, draping across her upper lip before the end fell into her mouth. Her tongue raised up, licking the tip even more as she stroked, putting the rest of my orgasm directly onto it.

When I was finished, Ana took one last lick with her tongue, and then pulled it back into her mouth. She closed her pink lips together, curled them into a tiny smile, and then opened her mouth again. Her tongue reemerged clean, and she waggled it in the air to prove that she had indeed swallowed every single drop. When her tongue retreated again, it was behind her teeth, which were on full display as Ana flashed another beaming, gleeful smile.

That smile stayed as Anya handed the camera off to me, and then came around into the frame herself. Anya climbed on top of Ana, and her tongue went straight for that last tiny bit of cum that was sitting on Ana's upper lip. Anya licked it up and then immediately kissed Ana several times. The two of them rolled further onto the bed, laying side by side as their hands began to affectionately pet each other's bodies. It was only when they broke the kiss that they looked up at me, and by extension the camera.

"Can we shut that off so we can focus now?" Ana said with a giggle.

I nodded with the camera, at which point Ana and Anya both blew a kiss to it as the screen faded to black.

"Good god," Emma said as she lifted her head up and rested it on her hand.

"Was that fun for you?" I asked with a smirk.

"That was hot," Emma said, still in a daze.

"What was that thing you said? About wanting me to tie you up?" I asked.

Emma breathed out an exasperated sigh as she rolled her eyes. She was turning a shade of red, and not just from the orgasm she had given herself.

"Just something that's been on my mind lately," Emma shrugged.

"You want me to tie you up?"

"Like, not *just* tie me up. I've been thinking of something a little more...elaborate," Emma said, smirking into the webcam.

"Go on..." I urged quietly.

"Ok, the stuff you have in the basement? I don't think you have one specific thing."

"What's that?" I asked.

Emma shook her head.

"Ugh, I'll just get all worked up again. And what can we do? Nothing."

"Get over here," I suggested.

Emma shook her head again.

"My schedule is too crazy for me to get over there right now. I can get a couple days, but by the time the flights get in and I get up there, it would be down to what, an afternoon?"

This time it was my turn to shrug.

"Fuck it. I'll come over there then," I said earnestly.

Emma perked up a little at that.

"You're serious?" Emma asked.

"Yeah. If you can get a little more time away, then I can get there for that time. Then it's *whatever* time you have free, not just whatever chunks of time we have left over after you're done traveling."

Emma laughed as she turned her head and stared off into space. I could see the wheels turning in her head. Slowly, her eyebrows raised, and her mouth curled into a smile.