Visiting Kris

Story Info
A visit with Kris after she moved away.
2.2k words
4.31
1.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Visiting Kris

After our first trip to Hippie Hollow we wanted to plan another trip. Unfortunately Kris found out her husband was being transferred to a new base and they would be leaving soon. The new base was 8 hours away so trips to Hippie Hollow were now out of the question.

We had a few visits with both of our families but all too soon they were packed up and gone. We continued to stay in contact via messenger almost daily. Whenever she seemed depressed I would find something cute or sexy online to send to her. I would be rewarded with pics of her modeling the new outfit.

A few months later my job needed 2 people to travel to the base they were now at for 2 weeks for some work. I volunteered immediately. We would each have our own hotel room and be off on the weekend and every evening.

Once I had the dates for the trip I let Kris know when I would be in her area so we could make plans to get together, either alone or with her family. We decided I would come over for dinner one evening and we would also see if our schedules allowed us time alone together to do a new photoshoot. We would be able to use my hotel room as a private location for the shoot.

When I arrive at my hotel Sunday evening and check in I let my family know and also Kris. I won't have my full working hours until I check in at the site Monday morning.

On Monday I find out that I will work 0630 to 5 pm most days. We start setting up the job and planning out how much must get done every day so we will finish on time. The first week goes quickly as we install radio systems into some National Guard vehicles. It is hard and hot work but also satisfying.

From Monday through Friday we have no chance to get together because of the work schedule. We have gone well past halfway on the job so the following week looks promising. Saturday night I go to her place for dinner with her family. We have an enjoyable time and a nice home cooked meal. We have pleasant conversation all around. Her kids are running around trying to be the center of attention but I don't mind. While her husband is outside I ask what her schedule looks like for the week. She is not currently working so she is open any day except Tuesday when one child has a doctor's appointment.

I tell her I will let her know when I might be available if all goes well with the work. I am hoping to only work half days Wednesday and Thursday. Monday and Tuesday go well and the job is almost complete. My co-worker and I decide that we can indeed do half days for the next 2 days. I text Kris and we arrange to meet at my hotel around 1 PM Wednesday. I tell her to bring a few outfits and that I did bring something along for her to try on.

I spend the morning thinking about getting together for a shoot that afternoon. The anticipation is driving me crazy. Around noon we close up for the day and head back to the hotel. My co-worker Gus asks if he can use the rental to go see some friends and I tell him I have no plans and to just keep the keys till Thursday morning.

I have about 15 minutes before Kris arrives and I am hot and sweaty from work so I jump in the shower. Just as I get out there is a knock on my door. I wrap the towel around my waist and answer. Kris is there in a very short and light summer dress and carrying a small duffle. The dress has spaghetti straps so I know she isn't wearing a bra. I let her in and tell her I'll throw on some shorts in the bathroom. She tells me she has already seen me naked at the lake so no reason to be shy. With that I drop my towel and go to the corner of the room and grab my camera bag. I do not bother with the shorts. She smiles and asks what sort of pictures I had in mind. I tell her let's start in that pretty dress and work from there. I still have no idea what she has brought herself.

We start with her in front of the window to create some silhouette shots. The light shines right through her dress and her shape can be clearly seen through my lens. I have her move over near the far wall that has a flowery wall paper. Again we do some shots of her posing and moving around. She looks especially cute when she has 2 arms up playing with her hair.

I ask if she wants to change into something she brought or continue with the dress. She asks what other poses we could do in the dress. I smile and walk towards her and untie the straps over her shoulders so the dress in now supported by her lovely boobs. Since it does not have elastic around the top I know it will be very loose. We take a few shots like that and then I have her bend forward and place her hands on the bed. When she does the dress hangs open and away from her body and I can see right down to her boobs. I cannot see them all but the view is great and we take a few shots. When she stands back up the dress has slid lower on her chest exposing half of one boob. I love the look and snap a few more shots. I ask if she is ready to be more daring and she asks what I am thinking.

I ask if she trusts me and she says yes so I go forward and pull her dress completely off one boob. She gives me a wicked smile and I proceed to take more pics. I tell her to pull it down slowly to expose her other breast. I continue to shoot as she pulls it down. Finally her breasts are free and with the dress now at her waist she looks stunning. My penis reacts to the scene and starts to stand up. I apologize and tell her I will get dressed if she wants me to but she tells me it is fine and a great compliment. I ask if she wants to try on something she brought and she says that she know exactly what to put on next. She grabs her bag and heads to the bathroom to change. She tells me it will be a surprise.

I wait impatiently for her to return and finally the door opens and she comes out in a black and red corset that only half covers her breasts. Her panties are black lace and virtually transparent. She then pulls out a riding crop and lays back on the bed. She moves the crop from her chin slowly down her body and I capture it on the camera. She stands up and does some silly poses with the crop. I ask if that is all she wants in this outfit and she decides that I should continue to shoot as she takes it off. When she finally drops it on the floor she does the tada pose in just the see thru black panties. The view takes my breath away. After a few more shots I tell her she is dressed perfectly to put on what I brought.

She is curious and I go and bring out a chain vest that hangs over her neck and has on connection on the back. I help her put it on and it is perfect. Again we try different poses then it's time for a wardrobe change. I can't wait to see what is next.

Again she disappears into the bathroom. It only takes a minute for her to come out in the super low cut red dress I had purchased for her before. As she moves around she lets it open up more and more. First I see the sides of her boobs as the dress is cut down to her naval. She then starts opening it up revealing one then both breasts for my viewing and picture taking enjoyment. We have a lot of fun during this time until she says she has one more outfit. My interest is peeked.

She goes to change as I try to get my little guy to stand down. I had never gotten an erection while photographing before even though I had done several nude shoots with very pretty ladies. My hopes of the erection fading proves to be impossible as she comes out in a matching bra and pantie set. The panties and bra are light green. The panties are a thong and it shows her wonderful behind. But the most spectacular part is the bra is only half cups holding up her boob while the nipples are completely exposed. Again she poses while playing with her breasts even lifting and licking them. The scene is so incredibly hot and I feel like I am going to explode. She says that is all she brought and what did I think. I tell her I couldn't have planned anything better but I'm gonna need a cold shower as soon as she leaves.

Kris reminds me that I had just showered when she arrived but if I'm gonna shower again maybe I want some help. I can't believe what I am hearing but I tell her that sounds nice. She tells me to go get started and she will be right there. I go back in and get a nice warm temperature set. I climb in and just let the water run off me relaxing me. I wonder if she will really join me or was it just a tease. A few minutes later I realize she is in the bathroom and the curtain is pulled back slightly as she peeks around it. She asks if I'm still ok with her joining me and I can't reply yes fast enough. At this point she steps into the shower. Her naked body glistening. She tells me to turn around and face the wall. I do as I'm told and she starts to wash my back. After rubbing in the soap she places her breasts into my back and rubs up and down. The sensation is overwhelming. My erection is at full force again. She reaches around and washes my chest still pressed up against me. She works her way down until she reaches my manhood. She strokes it gently with her soapy hands. I tell her I can't believe this is happening but she tells me to just relax and enjoy.

It only takes a few minutes until I am ready to explode. I tell her to stop or I will cum. She says just let it happen and continues to stoke me. Soon I explode shooting cum in the tub and down the drain.

I turn around and she has a devilish grin on her face. I lean forward and kiss her deeply. She returns my kiss and out tongue do a wonderful dance. When we pull back I take the soap and turn her around. First I wash her back and ass, and then I reach around to those beautiful boobs and caress them with my soapy hands. I pinch her nipples slightly and she lets out a moan. I start to move my hands lower but she stops me before I reach her forbidden zone. I tell her I want to return the favor but she tells me that was just for me and that she should get out and dry off. Reluctantly I turn off the water after we rinse off and she steps out. I get out and start to dry off and we help each other with the hard to reach places.

She goes and starts getting dressed. I stand there naked just marveling over her and what just happened. Once she is dressed and has packed up her things she tells me she can't wait to see the images and kisses me on the cheek. In a flash she is out the door and I am left with just the memory. The memory and the pictures of course.

I decide to go across the street to get a bite to eat before I start to view and edit the photos. After a meal I am calmed down and relaxed. I go back to my room and take the SD card from my camera and place it in my laptop. As I scroll through the pictures I am reminded of all that happened that day. I spend over an hour looking and editing the pictures. Once done I text her and let her know they came out amazing. I ask if she wants me to send them to her in an email or via messenger. She tells me to put them on a thumb drive if possible and we can arrange a time for her to pick it up. I copy the images to a spare thumb drive and sit back wondering what could ever top this day. Turns out I find out soon enough.