Visiting Master

Story Info
A cuckold couple visits Master's house.
2.2k words
4.24
21.3k
21
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We arrived at Master's house early in the afternoon. He and his wife Dee, his submissive live on a quiet road in the country on a very secluded piece of property. My cuckoldress and I had been summoned to their residence as we both love getting together with them; my cuckoldress to experience his massive cock and his dominance, me to experience the role of a beta, submissive cuckold who is subservient in every manner.

Upon greeting us at the door, anyone watching would assume we were just two couples visiting on a Saturday afternoon for drinks and snacks, but once the door closed, it was so much more. As their cuckold I thrive to serve and please and that includes following any of their commands blindly. As my three Alpha superiors sat on the couch I prepared drinks and snacks for them and served them in the living room. As always, I'm required to kneel in the presence while they sit on the furniture. Master sat between the two females, both of whom were scantily clad in various sets of lingerie which I knew would be shed shortly. Master was dressed in black, the outline of his massive cock showing through his pants. I was in shorts which I was told to remove, and a salmon-colored t-shirt picked out by my cuckoldress as she felt it showed my feminine side. Once my shorts were removed I was told to remove my t-shirt and so there I stood in neon green underwear my cuckoldress had chosen for me and no shirt. Shaved head to toe, pale white and chubby, with a tiny cock I was in direct contrast to Master who is tall with a full head of salt & pepper hair, tan, with chiseled features, six pack abs and a huge cock with a mushroom head which both females love to fawn over.

They sat and talked ignoring me as they always do. Just being in the presence of three Alpha males arouses me to no end. As they sipped their drinks and chatted, Master ran his hands over both females. Suddenly, she put his arm around my cuckoldress, pulling her to him and planting a deep kiss on her mouth, their tongues intertwining. His hands roamed freely over her massive 44DD tits and hers immediately went to his crotch. Just as he and I are opposites physically, my cuckoldress and Dee are opposites. My cuckoldress is a BBW with long fiery red hair, a Rubenesque figure, big hips and thighs with massive tits and an ass which would make any man hard. Dee is slight of build, a brunette with short hair, a trim figure and breasts which are on the smaller side. Naked the two women are an appetizing sight, and one could see where Master would love to have such lovely but different specimens to play with.

Finally, Master sent the two women upstairs to get ready for him. They had instructions to don masks and collars and be ready for him. After their departure, I remained kneeling and helpless at Master's feet as he talked about how he would dominate the three of us this afternoon and how I would take videos, pictures, and follow all orders to the letter. I would also not speak unless spoken to. After a bit, he ordered me to go upstairs and see if they were ready. I mounted the stairs to the sounds of moaning and knocked quietly on the door and awaited their command to enter. I opened the door a crack to the sight of them both on the bed, my cuckoldress in a beautiful pink lacy bra and panty set, Dee in black thigh highs and a sexy black top, both women had their masks on and were entwined in each other's arms making out. I asked if the women were ready for Master, and they said they were. I returned to the living room and informed Master they were ready. He went to the bathroom to relieve himself and I stood waiting like his sexual valet. He emerged and I followed him up the stairs, iPad in hand.

Master kissed both women deeply. He then stood on the bed, stripped off his clothes handing them to me to fold and put on the chair and ordered the two women to worship his cock. Each woman, one on either side of his massive organ began kissing, licking and sucking it, running their tongues around the tip, tasting his pre-cum and them then darting their tongues in and out of each other's mouths. I snapped pictures and took videos. Watching the woman you love kneel and worship another man's cocks is for a cuckold, one of the most ultimate and erotic experiences on can be subjected to. My cuckoldress ran her hand with her orange fingernails over his cock and balls and when she lowered her mouth to his cock there was a look of delight in her eyes. As a submissive, I never get my cock sucked even though my cuckoldress loves to suck cock, she had deemed that if she is going to suck a cock it has to be a real cock, not my pathetic little three inch one. She reveled in taking his massive projectile into her mouth and all the way down her throat. Master groaned with pleasure ordering her to take it all the way to his balls to which she complied with pleasure opening her throat and accepting his shaft.

One of the things which has always amazed, fascinated and put me in awe of Alpha males is their ability to fuck for long periods of time. I must digress by saying as a beta you rarely if ever get to have intercourse and so therefore you never get used to being inside a woman's pussy and when you are granted that privilege on occasion you a) can't find it, and b) can't last long. Alphas on the other hand can fuck in any position and can on for hours. This one distinction is the ultimate trait separating the Alpha from the beta. Master lay back on the bed on his back, spreading his legs telling the women to worship his cock. Dee began to suck him as my cuckoldress began to make out with him. As a cuckold, the intimate act of kissing has always driven me over the edge. When you see the woman you love in this most intimate of acts, it drives me wild. The two women switched back and forth between worshiping his cock and kissing him as I filmed the entire scene. He looked so masterful laying there like a king as these two women did his bidding.

Finally, it was time to fuck. Master placed my cuckoldress on her back, spread her big, thick thighs exposing her naked, shaved pussy and spread some lube around it and inside it. She moaned with pleasure as he played with her pussy and Dee slid up behind him and stroked his magnificent cock to its full glory. Sliding between her thighs, Master thrust his cock with its huge mushroom head into her wet, exposed pussy. My cuckoldress gasped as he entered her. I watched as he pumped inside her making her huge tits bounce up and down as Dee played and sucked on them. With every thrust I watched her anklets float along her leg turning me on even more. Watching an Alpha male fuck your cuckoldress is such a turn on for a cuckold it drives us wild. This whole time my tiny cock was leaking constantly into my underwear watching the three naked bodies romp on the bed. That in itself is a turn on, having to remain clothed to show your status as a beta while the Alpha are naked and enjoying themselves.

Master ordered me to lick Dee's pussy while he fucked my cuckoldress and licked her pussy. Planting myself between her legs, I kissed and caressed Dee's silky, sweet lips darting my tongue between them and twirling my tongue around her slightly swollen clit. She moaned patting my totally bald head like one pets a puppy. The women were then summoned by Master back to satiating his needs, wants, and desires. After fucking my cuckoldress in various positions, he told her he was going to fuck her in the spoon position. Let me say the spoon position has become her favorite since she began fucking Master. She told me after their first fuck in this position it was her most erotic position and I could never touch her in the places he touches her when he fucks her in that position. She lay on her left side, and he spooned in behind her. I watched and filmed as she slid her hand down and took his huge cock wrapping her hand around it and I saw as she wrapped her entire hand around it you could still see the head! This would never happen with my three-inch cock. She pushed the mushroom head inside her beautiful hole and gasped as it entered her love nest.

At first he went slow and tenderly, kissing her as he thrust his massive tool in and out. She moaned loudly, Dee played with her tits and the room swirled. To watch the woman you love and crave being pummeled by a real man, an Alpha man with a big cock is incredibly arousing and erotic. I was enthralled by the scene playing out in front of me. It was a beta male cuckold's dream come true. A beta male is one thing, a beta cuckold male is quite another. As a beta cuckold male, I have come to accept my station in life as a cuckold and as a beta male and that means submissive, and subservience and it is a splendid and wonderful place to be for a beta. I found myself in that moment in my ultimate subspace. My subspace is where I end up when I'm involved in an erotic cuckolding experience or an extremely aroused state, it is as if I'm hypnotized and my brain if flooded with endorphins and my pleasure is at an all-time high. A beta's subspace is equivalent to an Alpha approaching orgasm. The difference is I can remain in that subspace for hours.

He picked up the pace, fucking her harder and faster, her huge fleshy tits bouncing up and down, her nipples red, round and rock hard. She moved with him in harmony their bodies rocking back in forth in an erotic rhythm; both lost in the passion of the moment. My cuckoldress when she is in ecstasy has an involuntary movement where her toes curl and she I believe doesn't even know when she does it or when it's happening. I watched the coupling play out below me as I filmed and saw her toes curl each time he thrust his cock deep inside her. As their pace quickened, I saw each of them moving with the other passionately. I heard Master whisper he was going to cum in her and I heard my cuckoldress moan, "Yes, Yes Yes!" Soon I saw his thighs tighten as he pushed deep into her both of them sweating and moaning loudly. He tensed as he pushed full tilt inside her and shot his load deep into her. He came loudly and she came simultaneously. They lay there in their post coital bliss as they caught their breath. I stood filming as he rolled off her, a long, white, stream of his cum leaking from her pussy. Master noticed me and immediately rolled off and told me to clean her up. I scurried between her legs licking and sucking the copious amounts of cum from pussy, ass, and thighs. It tasted wonderful and I could hear the three of them talking and Master snapping pictures of the perfect cuckold sucking another man's cum from the pussy of his cuckoldress. Finally, she was through with me licking and pushed me away.

I stood and she commented on the fact that I hadn't yet been allowed to cum and Dee chimed in that she loved when I was made to masturbate and allowed to cum on their tits. My cuckoldress gave me the nod, and I stripped off my underwear exposing my tiny, pink, shaved cock. I began to stroke my soaking wet member bringing it to its full three inches in no time. As I masturbated furiously standing by the side of the bed, the three Alphas totally ignored me and talked about the sex they had just experienced, and Master continued to take pictures of me masturbating. I must say how erotic it was to be made to masturbate with no one paying attention to me as if I was an afterthought and Master snapping pictures of my humiliation and subservience. I announced I was ready to cum (it had been less than a minute since I'd started stroking) and the two ladies presented their breasts to me as I shot my load all over them. I then knelt and licked my mess off their gorgeous tits swallowing every drop. A true cuckold and a true submissive I long for our next visit to Master's house.