Visiting Mimi

Story Info
Fiancé's grandmother welcomes her to the family.
6k words
4.73
22.7k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Treated2
Treated2
1,260 Followers

Be warned: this tale is full of nasty messy incest, as a young lady finds herself enmeshed in the love/lust of a sharing family. All completely far-fetched fiction. If you like that kind of thing, read on.

*

Even before the first time I met my husband's grandmother, I knew that there was something unique about her. Mark, my fiancé at the time, had told me on many occasions how amazing she was, how she was the heart of the family. His parents also brought up her name numerous times.

Our first meeting came about when Mark brought me to his hometown on the occasion of his sister's wedding. There was to be a dinner at her house, a large sprawling home perched in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, and she had offered us a guest room for our stay. He seemed excited to introduce me to "Mimi."

Before he even had a chance to point her out, I had identified her. She was stunning, and I noticed her immediately as she entered the room. Everybody else seemed to as well, she was the focus of attention. I never would have guessed that she was a grandmother. When she spotted Mark, she excused herself from the circle of relatives vying for her attention and walked to us.

Her beauty was timeless. She was obviously a mature woman, but I wouldn't think to guess her age. Trying to explain her bearing would be futile, but she had the ambiguous youthfulness that you see in some Asian women. Her complexion was vibrant and healthy, wrinkles were almost exclusively confined to her smile lines around her eyes and the corners of her mouth. She stood about 5'5", with a willowy gracefulness, thin but not skinny.

Mimi's dark hair brushed her shoulders and was flecked with gray strands, but to color it would only make her more ordinary. Sparkling grey-green eyes simply captivated me when we spoke, and I noticed that everybody else she engaged with was equally mesmerized. Full red lips and a smooth graceful neck seemed to also disguise her age, but did not have even a hint of her having had them "worked on." She was timeless.

In a gray silk dress, which ended modestly just above her knee, her body seemed simply perfect. I worked long hours in my gym to maintain what my then-boyfriend called my hammer form, but Mimi seemed to be blessed with a perfect heart-shaped ass, and a noticeable pair of c-cups. In that dress, which draped over her form like a silk sheet, it was obvious that she had no bra, and no need for one. Her breasts hung heavy in the dress, her nipples making tiny impressions and, for some reason, I found myself fighting to keep my eyes off of them.

She approached Mark from behind, and wrapped her arms around him. Instantly, his face lit up. He obviously knew immediately who was hugging him. He turned and gave her an even bigger embrace, lifting her effortlessly off of the floor. Looking at me, he smiled.

"Tina, this is Mimi or Mimsi, as we called her as kids. Mimsi this is Tina, the girl I've asked to marry me."

"I've looked forward to meeting you, ma'am." I put my hand out, as he lowered her to her feet.

Mimi smiled at Mark and took my hand, but only to pull me towards her and into an intimate hug. I was very aware of my breasts against hers as she slid her hand up the back of my neck and held my head to her shoulder. Her perfume was an amazing musk, not a grandmother's scent, it was primal and sexual. I breathed her in deeply, and felt an confusing tingle of arousal.

Mimi turned my head to hers, we were about the same height, and said, "Oh Tina, I'm just so excited to finally meet you." Then she kissed me softly, but not on my cheek, directly on the lips. She had cocked her head slightly, so the kiss was even a little sexual. My eyes closed and, unconsciously, I almost opened my mouth as if to allow her tongue inside, but she pulled away just in time.

I couldn't speak! I had never had the slightest sexual attraction to another woman, and it had taken me by surprise. I was happy that I'd worn a bra under my dress, as I could feel my nipples surge with blood, and would have been embarrassed had the family members around us seen such an obvious sign of stimulation.

Mark had put his arm around me, and I realized that I was holding my breath. I looked up at him and smiled, a little nervously. Had he seen the sparks flashing between me and his grandmother? Grandmother? That word had no relationship with this woman!

"She's speechless, Mimsi," he laughed. Then, to me, "It's ok, baby. Everybody is amazed when they meet her. She's the heart and soul of this family."

He leaned towards her, and she gave him the same soft kiss she had given me. I noticed that his eyes closed when he kissed her as well. The kiss lasted a little longer than ours had, and it was so intimate that I was almost surprised that it ended without escalating.

"She's lovely," she said to Mark as they separated, then turned to me, "simply lovely, Tina. We're so happy to have you join our family."

"Thank you, ma'am," I finally answered.

"Uh uh, I'm Mimsi to you," she smiled, and put her hand on my cheek. I leaned into her caress, my eyes closing again. What was this woman doing to me? "Lovely," she said again, and then turned to greet another family member.

"What do you think? Not the grandma you were expecting?" asked my fiancé.

I looked up at him, "Wow. Just wow, Mark. She's really your grandmother? Holy shit." I looked over at her to see her standing in a group of young men, her arms around the waists of two of them.

Mark had been pointing out relatives as we'd walked around, "That's my cousin, Justin," he said, identifying the boy on Mimi's left. "He turns 18 tomorrow, lucky guy." HIs eyes had a wistful look as he said it.

"Lucky?" I asked.

He came out of it, "yeah, don't you remember how cool it was to turn 18?"

I thought for a second. "I guess it was ok, nothing really special."

"Well, in our family it's always been a big deal." The faraway expression had returned.

After dinner, most of the family left. There were about 10 assorted relatives remaining. Mark and I had put our bags in a guest room when we arrived, but I found him and Mimi moving them to another room.

As I came to the base of the stairs, they turned into the bedroom. When I reached the second floor I followed them. As I entered, I found Mimi sitting on the bed, and Mark looking quickly towards the door. I got the impression that he'd been sitting beside his grandmother when he heard my heels on the hardwood floor in the hallway.

"Hey babe, Mimsi wants us to sleep in the blue room tonight, Justin will be in the green room."

"It's his 18th birthday," Mimi smiled, a little mysteriously. I didn't think any more of it, why would I?

"Well, I'll leave you two to get settled, our hostess said, rising from the bed. As she turned and smoothed the spread, my eyes were drawn to her shapely ass. I started, what was wrong with me? She gave me another hug, another little kiss, "I'm so glad you're becoming part of my family."

Then she gave Mark his kiss, soft and loving, and said, "I'll leave you two alone now."

She was gone, her perfume lingered.

Mark opened a pair of french doors, leading out to a large balcony overlooking the pool and big backyard.

"What a beautiful view!" I exclaimed, leaning over the railing. Below us a half dozen people, including Mark's parents and sister, lounged around the patio.

"That's a beautiful view," Mark responded. I turned to see his eyes on my ass. I turned as he approached and we came together, melding our bodies. I had a little sexual buzz going already, Maybe it was left from Mimi's perfume, and the slightly suggestive contact with her, but as my fiancé and I kissed I reached down to grasp his cock and found it absolutely rock hard.

"Hmm, what's got you going here?" I teased.

"My hot fiancé," he replied, kissing me passionately.

Looking back now, I may have had a hand in stirring him up, but his cock was erect before I entered the room. He was hard for his grandmother. And I would have understood.

He turned me back to the railing, and impatiently lifted my skirt. Not pausing to pull my panties off, he simply slid the thong aside and slipped his fingers down to caress my pussy. I could feel my juices dripping on him, and he smeared them back and forth, lubing me for his cock.

"Mmm, somebody else is worked up too, I see," he chuckled.

Quickly he dropped his pants, and was inside of me in one long stroke. I gasped as he drove into my canal, and thought I saw his sister, the bride-to-be, look towards me. Her dark sunglasses made it uncertain, but if she was looking there was no doubt what she was seeing.

My mouth hung open, my fiancé was behind me stroking his cock in and out, my breasts swaying over the railing with each thrust.

I pushed back, trying to distance myself from view, but just drove harder onto his cock. I tried to turn to move us back into the house, but he grasped my hips and held himself buried in me, his cock throbbing inside, his cum painting my womb.

With his groan, this time I was sure his sister was watching, her head tilted up towards us and a smile crept across her pretty face.

I had never brought Mark off this fast, especially considering the fact that we'd had sex that morning. My climax was triggered by his cum shooting against my cervix, and I held myself up by laying across the railing.

Looking down now, I thought I saw Mark's dad turning towards us as well, so I finally pushed back hard enough to clear the edge of the balcony. I turned, forcing his still-dribbling cock to slip from my hole, and pushed him into the doorway.

He fell back on the bed, his cock still jutting towards the ceiling. I took the opportunity to drop my shoes and panties, and settled on top of him. I could feel my passion rising again, and I realized that the lingering scent of Mimi's perfume was having an effect on me.

Judging by Mark's still-solid erection, something was keeping him going as well.

Sitting atop his cock, I began a slow sinuous dance, stirring his hardness deep within me. He seemed to touch every part of my pussy, and my motion became more focused and urgent.

For the first time in my life, I was able to fuck a man to my climax for a second time, and was pleased that he remained rock-solid through my orgasm. As I ground my clit against his pelvis he began to thrust up into me, lifting my entire body off of the bed, and I felt him swell inside me.

I couldn't help myself from sobbing, little squeaks of orgasm, even though I knew his family might hear us from below. Mark again buried himself in me, and that amazing feeling of his cock pulsing inside me kept my orgasm rolling through me.

We collapsed, both covered in sweat. As cum began to slip from between us I grabbed his t-shirt and protected Mimi's bedspread.

The best fuck of my life. So far.

We pulled the cover back, slipped between the sheets and passed out, wrapped in each other, for over an hour. I woke first, and carefully slipped from the bed and headed into the shower. Washing the sweat and cum from my body, I had a chance to process the strange effect this visit was having on me and my fiancé.

There was something almost witch-like about the effect of Mark's grandmother's home on me and, obviously, on him. But, as I contemplated, the shower door opened and there he was, with a full erection! He embraced my soapy body, and we began to slide against each other as we kissed. I didn't understand how he could possibly be hard again, but really didn't care. Not a word was spoken. I turned and placed my hands on the wall, arching my back to present my still-sore pussy for him to enter.

Mark slipped up into me, and began a slow grind against my ass cheeks. He reached around and pinched my nipples, creating a shudder through my body.

As I began to move for him, my ass rotating in a circle, first one way then the other, he flexed his cock inside me. I responded with a tight squeeze. Looking over my shoulder, I smiled to see his eyes squeezed shut, panting in lust. But I was startled to see the giant wall mirror reveal another surprise, there was somebody in the bedroom. The mirror was fogged enough that I couldn't make out who it was, but we were being watched.

My surprise gave way to a streak of exhibitionism. I guessed, hoped, that it was Mimi, and I wanted to show her that I was worthy of her voyeurism. I worked his cock harder, and reached between my legs to stroke his sac with my fingertips,

The sensations multiplied, and it didn't take long for my orgasm to start to peak. Mark could feel it, and pinched my nipples harder, drove rapidly into me, creating a loud slap between his pelvis and my cheeks. That was enough to get him off as well. His groan drove me to the crest, and I slid slowly to the floor, ending up on my knees and elbows, ass in the air, my man still plugged into me, my nipples grazing the tile floor.

As we recovered, I stood and let Mark wash me. My poor pussy was so sore now, I didn't know how much more I could take. Might be a weekend for some more creative fun.

"Hey kids! When you're all cleaned up, we're having cocktails by the pool." Yes, it was our hostess. She didn't enter the bathroom but, as I knew, she didn't have to. We giggled, "be right out." As she left, through the mirror I saw her run her hand over the towel on the side of the bed where we'd fucked, and I knew we'd left it wet and cummy. When she lifted her hand to her face, I felt an electrical jolt in my pussy. This woman, what a power she held! I wished that I could see her more clearly. Did she just sniff our combined cum, or, my god, did she maybe lick her fingers? I shuddered again, wondering where all of this might lead.

After dinner that night we crashed hard, thank god. I don't think my cunny could have taken another pounding. I woke sometime after midnight. Moonlight streamed in through our open balcony door, and I slipped from the bed to close it and the curtains. The view was so beautiful, the landscaping throwing shadows from the almost full moon, that I walked to the railing and stood admiring it. The sounds of the night, crickets, an owl in the distance added to the mood, and a soft breeze blew my short nightgown around my knees.

Then there was another noise, voices. I couldn't make them out, but they seemed to come from the direction of the room adjacent to ours. Mimi's. Knowing that, I could recognize her voice now, low and reassuring, answering to a youthful male voice. Looking that way, I could see that her balcony door was ajar, and that of the room beyond was wide open. I slipped quietly towards the sound, and peered into Mimi's room. Her bed was vacant, the covers moved aside as if she'd just left it.

Sure that her room was empty, I moved on towards the guest room which we'd vacated. Careful to avoid casting a shadow, I hugged the wall as I approached the door. Pausing there, I could heard more clearly.

"That's it, baby. You're a man today, you're my baby boy becoming a man. Show Mimsi what you can do to please a woman. Yes, baby, right there, now stroke it slowly, get your finger nice and wet. See how wet I am for you? That's so your big cock will slide right inside me, it will feel so nice for both of us."

Holy shit. Mimi was with her nephew! This was amazing, I had to see. I peered into the room, a shaft of moonlight shone on the back of the bed, indirectly illuminating the two bodies almost in silhouette. Mimsi lay on her back, inclined on a pile of pillows. Her legs were spread, her knees bent, feet on the mattress. She wore a negligee, but it was bunched around her waist. Her breasts stood firm and bare above it, the outline of her nipples showed clearly. The negligee skirt was pulled up above her navel.

Her hands caressed the hair of her youngest relative, who nursed on her nipples, his hand hidden between her thighs as he stroked her.

"Mmm, now the other nipple honey. That's it, use your tongue, swirl it around. Mm Hmm. Now suck it. Oh nice, that's so nice. See how I'm getting wetter down there?"

"Yes Mimsi, does it feel good, what I'm doing."

"Very good, Justin. And now you're going to make me feel amazing." She must have pushed him down now, he was licking her belly, tonguing her navel, moving down between her thighs. "Justin, honey, this is so important, this is the most important part. When you learn to give a woman pleasure with your tongue, you will own her."

As he nuzzled her, his hands moved below her ass. "Not yet, honey. Play with Mimsi's panties a little. Slide your tongue around the edge. That's right, tease me. Now use a little bit of your finger, slide it up from my bottom. Oh, yes, so nice.

Now pull my panties aside. Do you smell me, baby? Do you like the smell of Mimsi's pussy?"

"Mm Hmm. Oh god, Mimsi, it's so nice, I'm so hard. It makes me want you so much!" the youth groaned.

"Patience, my love. Now, kiss me. Close, closer, but tease me, don't lick me there yet. Wait until your lady is desperate to feel you. Mmm, now lick a little, closer, closer... Ok baby, now give me a little kiss, right there, oh yes. Now I'm ready for your tongue. Oh my god, yes. Yesss.

She gave her nephew explicit directions as he licked and sucked her pussy, and soon she was moaning in pleasure.

"When she lifts her ass, that's the sign to slide her panties off." Her voice had a catch to it, she was panting, in heat. Her hips lifted, and he followed her guidance, slipping the panties down her long legs, and tossing them aside. They landed halfway to the door, and I stared at them, the wet silk reflecting the bright moonlight, feet from me.

I so wanted to crawl into the room, to sample the arousal of this woman, but I stayed hidden outside.

The tempo increased, she began to writhe on the bed, obviously approaching climax.

"Yes, yes, there baby, right there!! And then a loud sigh, and another. Her legs lifted into the air, I could see her nephew's face now, buried between her thighs. She seemed to go rigid, and a low growl turned into an orgasmic release.

I was almost overcome by envy, watching this gorgeous woman pleasured by her young nephew. But what surprised me was that I wasn't envying her, even in her climax. I envied the eighteen-year-old between her legs, licking the pussy of this amazing woman. I was confused by this, I'd never touched another's vagina, much less licked and kissed a woman intimately, I hadn't even considered doing so. But Mimi had some animalistic hold on me.

I felt something touch my ankle, a tiny wet splash, and dropped my hand to my pussy. It was so wet, soaking through my panties I was actually dripping onto the tile. I pulled my panties aside, and a little spurt of fluid escaped me. I looked down at a little puddle of juice, a streak of white semen, left inside me earlier by my fiancé, creating a white swirl in the goo.

Back to the bedroom, Mimi had her head back, eyes screwed shut, riding her orgasm. A low growl from her had me tingle, and finally she dropped her legs and urgently pulled her nephew to her, her hands behind his head. She bucked against his face a few times, and her amazing orgasm was complete.

She sighed heavily, and giggled a little, then gently urged Justin from her pussy and up her body. When he raised up, his cock was huge, jutting from his body like a spear.

As he lay along her body, her legs spread for him, her hands caressed his back and ass. He reached her face and they kissed passionately.

"Did you like licking Mimsi?" she cooed. "Because I absolutely loved it, you will be an excellent lover."

"Now, are you ready for the main event? It's time my nephew became a man."

"Oh god, Mimsi, I want you so much." He tried to rise, but she held him.

"Where are you going baby boy?"

"I have a condom in my wallet," he explained.

Treated2
Treated2
1,260 Followers
12