Visiting My Cousin Namie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Namie dialed Ryoichi on her smartphone. She spoke in a whisper, shielding what she was saying from Sachi and me. I was more worried about the boys outside. She was sitting right there in full view of whoever was in their backyard.

Anxious to see, I walked over to the end of the couch, and peered out the window. They didn't seem to be down in the snow. The only thing I could think was that they'd climbed up onto the back porch, and were watching from there. I couldn't check with the couch in the way, but if they were there, they could probably see Namie well enough. She was busy whispering to Ryoichi, waving her fingers in the air, almost like she wanted to touch herself.

After the longest time, she finally came down off the couch, and put away her phone.

"What did he say?" I asked.

"He said he'll try to come home early tonight," she smiled, blushing.

"Oh, that's great. Good for you." I gave her a gentle hug. She ran over, and gave her mom a hug too. Sachi was a bit taken aback, but we were both glad to see Namie happy.

While Namie got dressed, Sachi held up the swimsuit triumphantly.

"There. How's that?" she asked.

"It looks good," I agreed. I went over, and she nodded for me to try it on. I hesitated though glancing back at the window.

"Is there someone out there?" Sachi asked, getting up to look out the window. Suddenly, we all heard a crunching noise. It had to be Hideki and Itou or whoever. Who else could be out there?

Sachi couldn't see them though, so she signaled for me to go ahead. More worried now, I went over into the dining room before taking off my t-shirt. They still might be able to see through the windows in the back door, but I couldn't see anything. I pulled the swimsuit on, letting Sachi see. Sachi motioned for me to come over into the light of the living room window, so she could check the fit. Once she was done, she told me to take it off again.

I peered out at the snowy backyard, so sure that they must be out there. I carefully pulled down the suit, exposing first my breasts, then my pussy to the bright light. I felt a bit like a stripper, but it was kind of exciting knowing that Itou must be watching. I was tempted to open the back door, but I guess I shouldn't get too crazy with Sachi here. She is pretty open-minded, but anyway, I didn't want to shock her. In the end, I got back dressed.

Eventually, Hideki came back in. He was trying to look innocent, but there was a fire burning in his eyes. I'm positive he saw Namie naked and probably me as well.

Uncle Yuuzou came back, and we all had supper together. Hideki was pretty quiet. I wonder if he is embarrassed about letting his friend see his sister and me naked. They must have wondered what we were doing.

12