Visiting My Grandma Pt. 02

Story Info
Carsons story continues.
4.6k words
4.58
37.6k
38

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rusteen
Rusteen
33 Followers

Was she awake? Did she like it? My heart began to pound viciously against my ribs like an intoxicated villain locked in the drunk tank. I fucked my own grandmother's feet and came on her, this couldn't possibly have happened it had to have been a dream. I knew very well it wasn't but it all seemed impossible, sexual desire had taken complete control of me and I liked it.

I went back to my room and sat on the bed, thoughts like fire alarms and red warning lights blaring away. Where was she? Does she know? In the back of my head I kind of hoped she was awake, maybe she really did like it. I'd imagine she hasn't been with a young guy in a very long time. I got dressed and went out to the back porch to try and cool down, taking in the morning views of the lake.

The sun kissed the water which cast brilliant white rays into the pine trees that cascaded the mountain landscape around the property. The sounds of the morning filled the air, and then the sounds of tires breaking branches. I turned around to peer through the glass on the front door, my grandmother's car was pulling up the driveway.

My heart rate began to speed up, thudding quietly in my chest like a fevered metronome. Nothing I can do now I thought, just accept whatever comes of this. The front door swung open and I came back inside through the sliding glass. "Hello sweetie," my grandma said, coming inside dressed in gym attire. "I was at the gym this morning."

"I just woke up," I nervously stated.

"Did you sleep well?" She asked, pulling her foot up to her butt with her hands, stretching her legs.

"Ugh yeah, the bed is really comfortable." I replied

"Your grandmother would never cheap out on mattresses!" She said winking, letting out a laugh "sleep is incredibly important."

"I would have to agree," I replied, watching her finish her after gym leg stretches.

"Did you have anything to eat for breakfast?" She asked, bending down to untie her shoes.

"No, I just got out of bed a few minutes ago," I said, calming down a bit now. Her demeanor was relaxed, maybe she really was sleeping.

"Well there's a nice brunch spot not too far from here if you're hungry," she said, placing her shoes next to the door. She was wearing pink socks today.

"I could eat something." I said, taking in a quick glance of her toned legs and ass in her skin tight pants.

"Great, let me just get dressed and we can go." She replied, walking over to her room.

I walked over to the couch and took a seat, breathing a sigh of relief. Everything seemed fine, she wasn't upset nor did she seem awkward. I relaxed and thought about what I'd like to eat.

A brief spell had passed when I heard her door open, I turned around to look. I was shocked at what my eyes saw. There she was wearing a white button down blouse, a white knee length skirt with a yellow flower pattern, and white nylons with black flats. "I'm ready!" She said.

"You look great grandma," I said, trying to hide just how sexy I thought she looked.

"Thank you sweetie, are you ready?" She asked.

"Yeah let's go." I responded, getting up from the couch walking towards the door.

We headed to her car and I jumped in the passenger seat, I watched as she climbed in. It was still unbelievable to me how incredibly hot she was for her age. I mean really you wouldn't believe it, in my head I couldn't shake the thought of her pussy glinting in the moonlight last night. I wanted to get inside her.

She began to pull out of her driveway and onto the road.

"So what kind of breakfast foods do you like?" She asked

"Usually I just go for like an omelette and toast, it really depends on my mood I suppose" I replied

"Well they got good omelettes" she laughed and glanced over at me smiling. The road twisted a bit through the forested area around us, but I could see we were approaching town as the frequency of buildings began to increase.

We pulled into town and my grandmother parked at some local diner, it looked pretty hip and new and the crowd inside looked pretty varied.

"Well we're here" she said, parking the car "let's get some food!" She said smiling. We exited the car and headed into the diner where a cute young hostess saw us to our table. She must've been about twenty two and wore a green collared t-shirt with black tight jeans and black sneakers. 

Her cheeks were high and pronounced and she had a roundish face. She was clearly of asian descent, her hair was black, she had very fair skin and her eyes were magnificent. She was also fairly short as she turned around to lead us to our table I got a glimpse of her fantastic ass, not too big but not too small.

I could feel a bit of blood surge into my crotch thinking about her nude in front of me as I sat down. "So what are you thinking of eating? An omelette?" My grandma asked

"Uh, let me check" I replied, her question snapping me out of my daydream. I looked over the menu and decided on corned beef hash, apparently theirs was homemade, none of that canned shit.

Grandma and I briefly chatted about my interests and how my life has been in general as we waited. I think she noticed me sneaking glances at our waitress because she hinted at how she thinks she's attractive.

"She's cute isn't she?" She said smiling. 

"Oh... Uh yeah, definitely." I said with slight apprehension.

"Come on, don't be shy, you told me you don't have a girlfriend. You should ask for her number." She replied slightly smirking

"Yeah maybe" I said under my breath, as if I had the balls to do that. Then again I did fuck my grandmother's sleeping feet, which clearly took some amount of gusto I thought. This thought brought back some anxieties of the morning and my unanswered question as to if she was really sleeping.

"Here's your food." The young waitress said, placing two plates on the table, "can I get you two anything else?"

"No thanks, that's all for now." My grandmother replied to her "looks great."

"Awesome, well let me know if you need anything else." She looked over to me and briefly smiled before walking away.

Well the food does look good I thought, and I began to eat. Me and my grandmother had some brief conversation about our food as we ate and the waitress seemed to come up a few times. That's when I felt my grandmother's shoe graze my ankle.

For a moment I forgot what I was doing and my food hung out in front of me on my fork. Just hovering there without motion like a dead clock. Quickly I realized this and tried to act casual and continue our conversation. Her shoe continued to gently move up and down my ankle, surely she doesn't realize what she's doing does she?

Before long we were getting the check, but before the waitress took our bill back my grandmother did something rather surprising. "My grandson here is visiting me from out of town, he's a little shy but thinks you look very sweet, could you give him your number?" She said smiling at our waitress

What the hell I thought, does she really think that'll work? How pathetic having your grandmother be your wingman. However the waitress smiled and grew slightly flush and left with our bill, maybe grandma's sympathy really can score you a date?

"Why'd you do that?" I asked slightly agitated but curious.

"She looks nice." is all she said as she smiled at me and winked

Winked? What the hell was that? This trip has started much stranger than I ever could have imagined. My own grandma is trying to set me up with a girl, not to mention I literally fucked her feet last night. I don't know how much stranger things could go.

To my surprise when the waitress did return with our receipt enclosed in the black leather booklet was a ripped piece of paper with a phone number on it. She smiled at me as she placed it down and told us to have a nice day.

"Would you look at that, don't underestimate your grandmother's charm." My grandma said smiling "I've always had it."

Back at home I was feeling a little tired, probably from being up so late. I decided a nap would be a good idea, so I lied down in my bed and got comfortable. Before I could drift off though I thought about that girl at the restaurant and sent her a text. "Hey my name's Carson, sorry about my grandma."

I woke up quite a while later, I could tell because the sun streaming through the window had that distinct orange fire that the afternoon brings. I yawned and sat up to check my phone, "lol it's np I thought it was kind of cute, I'm Sydney." Shit she actually responded. Maybe I need to take my grandmother out to pick up girls more often I thought laughing to myself. 

I got up and went to grab a glass of water texting her back "So did you want to maybe meet up sometime while I'm here?" I sent, hoping for the best. I could see my grandmother lying on the couch. "Hey sweetie, how was your nap?" My grandmother asked as I poured myself a water.

"Longer than expected." I replied.

"Well, maybe you just needed some post travel rest." She said, sighing slightly "could you do your grandmother a favor?"

"Well sure, what's the favor grandma?" I asked

"My feet are killing me today do you mind giving them a bit of a massage, my masseuse left the city and I have no one now " She said, my heart began to race

"Sure... I guess I can do that" I replied pretending to be slightly grossed out.

"Ah great! Come sit." She said letting out a sigh of relief. I walked over to the couch and sat down at the end opposite her, my heart roaring in my throat.

"Here you go." She said, placing her feet in my lap. She had changed again and removed her stocking, she now had on the same pink socks from the morning after the gym. "I hope they don't smell too bad." She said chuckling slightly

"I hope so" I said pretending like I didn't want them to smell, but to tell you the truth I could smell them already, and God did it smell good. I took her left foot in my palm and began rubbing.

"Is this alright?" I asked.

"Ohh yes that's great sweetie thank you." She replied, closing her eyes.

She must've been awake I thought as I kneaded her sole with my thumb, why is she making me do this? Nevertheless I kept at it. I couldn't stop now, I was again getting hypnotized by my grandmother's sexy feet. The smell began filling my nostrils, pungent and alluring.

I started working my way up to her toes and began pressing them in between my fingers. My cock was pressing against my jeans already. I shifted slightly, her other foot was resting on my leg ever so close to the rising tent in my pants I was trying so hard to disguise. 

"Ohhh that's great sweetie" she said, moaning ever so slightly "you're a natural!"

"I'm glad" I said, again trying to hide my sexual excitement. Her left foot shifted slightly and grazed my crotch in the process. I reactively inhaled ever so gently.

"Don't forget the other foot." She said happily, opening her eyes slightly.

"Sorry grandma." I said putting her right foot down and grabbing her left. I began to massage again when she said

"Sweetie, do you think you could take the socks off?"

"Gross!" I fakely exclaimed.

"Come on, it works the muscles better." She replied laughing.

"Alright then... I guess" I said, removing her socks. Fuck there they were, wrinkles and all the feel of her bare slightly sweaty feet made my cock spring up to full attention, now aching in my pants. I continued massaging, working my way back up to her toes on her left foot.

She began to slightly moan, and I could see a face begin to wash over her, dare I say sexual. My phone buzzed in my pocket, and as I was going to reach for it she opened her eyes and quickly looked at me.

"Kiss them." She said.

"W-what?" I stammered.

"Kiss your grandmother's feet, I know you want to." She proclaimed.

"W-what no I don't!" I replied, my voice clearly shaking now.

"Kiss my feet" she said again and pressed her right foot's toes into my hard on. I gasped and immediately raised her foot up to my face and inhaled.

"Ohhh yes! You like that smell don't you, you like your grandma's smelly feet." She said. There was no hiding her desire now she moaned out and bit her lip, closing her eyes. 

"yes grandma I do." I said, my heart beating like a lunatic on the walls of a concrete cell. 

"Go on taste them." She said, I started licking her sole as her other foot kept kneading into my crotch. God I wanted to pull it out. Her feet tasted amazing, I ravenously licked at her soles, my tongue searching to lap up every drop of sweat.

"Ahh yes, lick my feet." She moaned out, pressing her toes into my mouth while pressing hard into my crotch with her other foot. I let out a moan through a mouth full of her toes.

 "Grandma." I cried out, the words jumbled from the mouth full. She lifted the other foot to my face.

"Lick both of them." She said hungrily. I grabbed both her ankles and began flicking my tongue in the space between her arches. All I could smell and taste was that sweet indescribable musk.

"Oh yes, just like that." She moaned "grandma likes that"

I moaned as well, as I lapped at the spaces in between her toes and her soles, savoring every second. 

"Take off your pants." She said demandingly.

I obliged and immediately started unbuttoning my jeans "uh yes" I stammered.

"That's it, show your cock to your grandma." She said, biting her lip.

I undid the buttons and pulled my jeans down to my ankles my cock sprung free and slapped my stomach. Pulsing with an indescribable desire, my veins popping from the surface. A big grin crept across my grandmother's face

"Lovely." She said, bringing her feet up to my cock. I gasped and she wrapped her toes around my shaft and began pumping them up and down. My head fell backward against the couch.

"Ohhh my fucking god." I moaned out, my body shook slightly. The smell of her toes still lingering in my nostrils.

"Watch grandma fuck you with her feet." She moaned out, sliding her toes up the head of my cock. Again I moaned, loudly this time. How could this possibly be happening? She kept pumping my shaft, now moving my cock in-between her arches.

"You know why your grandma goes to the gym?" She asked, breathily.

"N-no, why?" I moaned out.

"To stay limber." She said, as she bent completely forward her face now just inches away from cock fucking her soles. The muscles in my cock clenched, my veins popped. She inched closer and took the head of my cock in her mouth as she pumped her feet around my shaft.

"Ahh! Fuck!" I cried out, she began sucking hard on it, swirling her tongue on the underside of my head as she sucked. I bucked my hips wildly into her feet aching to get it further in her mouth. Jesus christ I had never felt a woman's lips on my cock, I'd never felt something so good.

"Don't stop! Grandma don't stop!" I cried, still bucking my hips, my cock pulsing In between her wrinkled soles. She pulled her head back while sucking hard, it made an audible "pop" as my cock left her mouth. She then began swirling her tongue around her own toes, occasionally licking the head of my cock. My hips were still bucking wildly, my dick aching for her throat.

She then pulled her feet back behind her and sat on her knees, and grabbed my cock with her hand. She then did something I will never forget, she put her mouth around it. But now I could really feel it deep in her throat. Her hot saliva, her tongue lapping at the underside of my cock as she sucked. Her hands twirling and pumping my shaft following her lips.

"Holy fuck! Yes Grandma!" I moaned loudly, bucking my hips into her face. She just moaned and sucked harder. I could feel an orgasm welling up, she continued to pump my shift with her hand twirling it as she sucked. My legs began to shake, her pursed lips riding up and down my cock. 

"Ugh... Yes!" I cried out, my hips driving up to meet her.

She pulled my cock from her mouth, her lips popping off again as she sucked it. She gazed up at me, "you have a nice cock sweetie, you like when grandma sucks your cock?" She said grinning.

"Yes, don't stop." I pleaded, she just laughed and released it from her hand. I gasped as she let go my legs still shaking from being edged.

"Tell me have you ever been inside a woman?" She asked.

"Well ugh... No." I replied nervously, my cock still pulsating against my stomach, wet with her saliva.

"Let your grandma show you." She said, "Take off your shirt and pants all the way."

I nodded and pulled my shirt up and around my head tossing it to the floor, and began to take off my shoes and pull my pants off my legs. My heart thundered in my chest like a train. I could see from the corner of my eye my grandma pulling her skirt off around her feet.

She was wearing pink panties to match her socks. I looked over, completely naked now as she disrobed. There was a large wet stain on the crotch of them. She smiled at me as she went to pull off her blouse. I must've looked delirious like some sort of starving man as I watched her fingers grip her top and pull it up over her head.

Beneath was also a pink bra hiding her breasts, she reached her hands behind her back and began to unbutton it. I could feel my cock tense up and physically stand at attention. The snaps came free and she brought her hands forward, her breasts leaping out from behind the bra.

There they were, perfectly tight, they didn't sag. My cock pulsed again aching to be touched. We both stared at each other naked on opposite ends of the couch. Her pussy once again glinted as the last of the evening sun poured in.

I broke the silence "Um do you have condoms?" I nervously choked out.

She just laughed, "Sweetie, I don't need condoms anymore." 

"O-okay" I said, taking a deep breath. 

"Come here." She instructed, beckoning me with her finger. 

I obliged and crawled over to her on the couch, my cock still hard as a rock between my legs. 

"Touch it." She said, spreading her legs wide, throwing her foot up around the back of the couch. I slowly moved my hand over to her pussy, it was radiating heat. I placed my two fingers on top of it and began to rub. It was wet and warm and made a slight sound and I nervously rubbed my fingers over it.

"like how it feels sweetie?" She asked, I nodded now rubbing in a circular motion with my middle and ring finger. "Stick them in." She said. I nodded again and slowly inserted my fingers inside her. She let out a long slow moan "I haven't had this in awhile." She moaned out.

I kept driving my fingers deeper past my second knuckle. It felt amazing, it was so warm, wet and textured. I imagined how it would feel over my cock. I began driving my fingers in and out, she began to moan more, her pussy juices nearly dripping from my fingers. She lightly bucked her hips against my hand.

"Rub the top with your fingers, like you're beckoning someone." She directed. I nodded my cock throbbing still as I turned my fingers around inside her and began the motion. It felt almost spongy there. I could tell I was doing something right because she really moaned now unlike any sound I've heard her make before.

"Fuckkk... right there." She moaned, as she bucked up her hips against my hand once again. Then something incredible happened. I felt her pussy flex around my fingers, almost like it was winking at me. I gasped

"Do something for your grandma." She said through gated breaths, then she grabbed the back of my head with her hand and pushed my face down toward her pussy. "Lick it." She ordered semi aggressively, the scent of her womanhood filling my nose now.

I didn't hesitate, my tongue curled out of my mouth and licked up the lips of her pussy. She moaned out, pushing my face harder into her crotch. I began to lick viciously at it now, exploring every detail with my tongue. She let my head go but quickly swung her feet up around my neck and gently bucked her hips again into my face. I could feel her toes curl up against my hair.

Rusteen
Rusteen
33 Followers
12