Visiting my sister

Story Info
Jenny travels with her husband to the UK to visit her sister.
3.5k words
4.53
26.4k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't like flying, I really don't.

Wine usually helps but it was 8 in the morning and I am not really used to drinking that early.

John waved at the pretty flight attendant and asked for two bottles of white wine.

"Honey, it doesn't matter what time it is, you are scared."

John is my husband, he is a lot older than me, 20 years older to be exact. But I am rushing ahead, you have no idea who I am.

My name is Jenny, I am 25 years old and live in the Midwest. I have been married for four years to John, who is 45, tall, and very handsome.

I am smaller, 5'5, and a redhead, one of those whose hair looks like it is almost always on fire. Right now I have a shorter messier haircut, it ends just under my ears. My eyes are green and yes, you guessed it, I have pretty pale skin and some freckles. My body is slim, I have a pretty small ass and 32C tits.

The bottles came and I think I drank the first bottle way too fast because when the flight attendant passed us on her way back it was already empty.

What the hell, I opened the other one and poured myself a glass. Me and John were on a plane to go to the UK and visit my sister Lucie. She has lived since some time back over there and we did not see each other even close to as much as I wanted to. I really missed her, and John had, and this I am ashamed of, had only met her once. That on the other hand was at our wedding and she wore, I don't know how to put this, but let's say she got more looks than me the bride.

Lucie is one year older than me and the same height as me, but she got the ass and the tits. She is absolutely stunning and everyone that meets her falls in love right away. Lucie has bleached blonde hair, gorgeous sparkly eyes, and a pair of perfect 36DD that she loves to show off. I know John got instantly hard when he saw her walking into the church, and I don't blame him. It was white, tight, and short and showed off those glorious tits perfectly. She told me after that she brought two of the groomsmen back to her hotel room, I asked for details but she just smiled at me.

Brat!

Me and Lucie had always been close and could pretty much talk about everything, but she had been gone for a couple of years now and I felt like we had slipped apart and that made me sad. I know she had a girlfriend and she had sent me photos of a beautiful woman her age and I would love to meet her. But Lucie had told me that sadly she was out of town when we were there.

Suddenly the other bottle was empty and it looked like we were on our way, I was sleepy, anxious, and horny. Wine always did that to me.

But John had his eyemask on and was sleeping next to me and I didn't feel like paying for wi-fi on the plane just to look at porn.

What the hell, I opened John's fly and stuck my hand in. He was soft and as usual, his cock was laying down on the left side of his pant leg. John was hung, to be perfectly honest he was too big for me, but I had gotten used to it, it took a while, and now I loved all of his 8 inches. I started stroking him, and just like I knew would happen, his cock woke up way before him. He quickly got rock hard and I took a blanket from the pocket in front of me and put it over his lap while I slowly stroked him.

"Honey, not here," John was awake and looking sleepily at me.

"Ok, let's go the bathroom then," I still stroked him and he desperately tried to wake up.

John fought to get his massive cock back in his pants in the small seat and stood up.

"Let me at least go in first," he squeezed out and walked to the restroom. I waited until the red light was on before I stood up and walked in after him.

I knocked on the door and John opened and I pressed myself in.

This was a bad idea. I could tell right away. John is 6'3 and works out. The restroom was already full, there was no room for me.

Like at all.

John's head was slightly bent and he had his elbow in the sink. The restroom didn't smell great either. But I was horny and I needed his cock.

Right now.

I unbuttoned his pants and while trying to negotiate in the small space hit my knee really bad on the toilet seat. And my back loudly hit the door. John leaned down to kiss me and butted his head on the lower part of the ceiling where you are not supposed to have your head.

"How do people do this?" I asked irritated, and freed John's cock. He mumbled something while trying to get comfortable in there. I pressed my back against the door and with the help of that slid down until my face was right in front of his cock. I opened my mouth and let him slide it in between my lips. There was no talking about me actually sucking him, the door stopped any movement my head could do, so John started thrusting in my mouth and my head loudly hit the door with every thrust.

"This is not working", I could tell John was irritated but he was also very turned on so I stood up again and we tried to turn around while hugging each other. I bent so my head and tits were in the sink and John hiked up my dress and pushed his cock in my pussy. There was no time room or patience for doing this nice and slow. He started pounding right away and I had a soap dispenser poking me in the eye and tried to move my head to get out of the way, but instead managed to get all the towels to tumble out in my face. The whole time John fucked my cunt like it was the last time he would ever get the chance.

We were making a whole racket in there and I was starting to get way too aware of how it must sound to the people next to the restroom. John pulled up my dress all the way and slid his thumb into my asshole and I was so close to cumming now. I wanted his cum in my mouth but there was no way to make that happen without opening the door and turning around. I could feel John tensing and starting to shoot load after load into my cunt.

I shoved my fist in my mouth and bit down on my knuckles so as to not make too much of a sound and then with shaky legs came in the tight restroom. John pulled out his cock and buttoned his pants, I fixed my dress and tried to make my hair look normal. We opened the door and with our eyes on the floor made it to our seats.

The whole walk there I could feel John's cum slowly running down both my legs, he had really filled me.

We landed a few hours later, I was hungover, tired, and in desperate need of a shower. John's cum had dried on my legs and my dress needed to be washed.

As soon as we landed and I turned on my phone I quickly got three messages from Lucie. Typically sis.

The first one was hard to read. She was out dancing and judging from her spelling and grammar pretty drunk. The next text was after she had gotten home, it was late and she didn't think she could meet us at the airport, could we pleeeeeease take a cab, I had the address right?

So we took a cab, it took a while and we both napped a little in the backseat, I was looking forward to that shower and John was hungry. We paid and walked up the stairs to Lucie's apartment and rang the door.

Nothing.

I rang again and still nothing.

After a lot of ringing, we heard shuffling and someone trying to unlock the door, some swearwords and the door opened a crack and two bloodshot eyes and some messy hair looked sleepily at us.

"Fuck! So sorry, what time it is?", Lucie opened the door and both me and John just stood there staring. Lucie saw that we were staring and woke up fast.

"Oh shit! Sorry!", Lucie was standing in the hallway wearing a tiny pair of black lace thongs, it was not hard to see that my big sister shaved her cunt bald, and that was it.

Nothing else.

And let me tell you, her tits were magnificent, big, round, and heavy they had just the perfect amount of hang and the cold air from the stairwell had made her nipples rock hard. John was transfixed and I must admit I suddenly saw my sister in a new light.

"I am so sorry, I was asleep, I'm... well... I guess nothing you haven't seen before". I wish that was the truth but to be honest it was something neither me nor John had seen before. Lucie quickly hugged us and her tits against my thin dress kinda got me aroused again and I guess I held on to her for longer than was necessary.

Lucie quickly went into the bedroom put on a robe and started putting on some tea in the kitchen. I asked if I could use the shower and John started putting our bags away.

I had been in the shower for maybe 5 minutes when Lucie walked in and closed the door.

"I am so sorry I had set the alarm and everything, but I was out too late and.." she pulls down her panties and sits down on the toilet, and starts loudly peeing, "I was out dancing the whole night, there was this super cute girl, I mean super cute and she was hitting on me, but you know I am with Shan and I didn't want to cheat and well it was a mess." She dries herself, stands up, and pulls up her panties. Her robe is semi-open and one of her tits is looking at me. I am kinda mesmerized by her and mumbles some strange answer and she washes her hands and leaves.

I can't help it, but I instantly start touching my cunt. I circle my clit and then insert first one and then two fingers. I am leaning against the wall and my knees buckle as I cum on my hand thinking of my big sister's tits.

What is wrong with me?

The next couple of days were spent in a blur, we walked a lot and talked and ate good food, but my thoughts kept coming back to that view of my sister in the hallway. I noticed that John looked at her in a different way too, and I couldn't really blame him. The amazing thing about Lucie was that she was totally unaware, she was just her wonderful bubbly self, dressed always to show off her tits and wonderful body but completely ignorant of the mess she left in her way.

I think we had been there for maybe 4 days when one evening while I was showering Lucie again came in to pee. She had on a tiny white tank top that her 36DD was fighting a losing battle with. Her nipples were hard and were clearly visible while her big round breasts just looked so beautiful in the thin white fabric. She pulled down a pair of see-through pink g-strings and sat down to pee while telling some long story of a co-worker doing something funny. I just wasn't listening, I was staring.

"Are you done soon? I need to shower too." Lucie was standing outside the glass looking at me.

"Just a second, sis, I still need to soap up I've only washed my hair so far."

"I'll do it for you!"

Lucie pulled her tank top over her head and her tits bounced free right in front of my eyes, she quickly pulled off her tiny panties and opened the door, and stepped in.

"What are you doing?" I took a step back.

"You take forever, I am way too impatient for this", she laughed and bent down to pick up a sponge and some soap.

"Turn around I'll do your back."

I was too stunned so I just turned around and she started soaping me up. My back, my shoulders, my butt. She got down on her knees and did my legs.

"Lift your feet", she looked up at me.

"I am not letting you wash my feet", I started laughing. "What is up with you?"

Lucie stood up and turned me around.

"Jenny, I know you looked at my tits, I saw your eyes. Well, here they are!"

She took my hands and put them on her breasts. Her nipples were already hard, and before my brain had a chance to tell me to move my hands away, I was caressing them. They felt so good. Much heavier than expected but so firm and so big.

Lucie leaned in and kissed me, her lips were so soft and without even realizing it I opened my mouth and welcomed my sister's tongue. She let her hands glide through my hair while I was pinching her nipples and she moaned in my mouth. She let one hand trail down my body and stop at my bald cunt.

"Someone is wet", she easily let a finger glide in and bit my lip. I pushed my cunt against her hand and she slid in one more finger. Lucie sucked lightly on my tongue and mumbled into my mouth "Suck my tits, sister."

I bent down and took one of her hard nipples between my lips. I let my tongue play over it before I sucked it hard into my mouth. Lucie moaned loudly and fingered me faster. I bit the nipple, sucked on it, and flicked it with my tongue while my other hand squeezed her tit hard.

Lucie suddenly turned off the shower, grabbed my hand, and pulled me out. She dragged me to her bed and pushed me down on my back. I was soaking wet and when she on all four crawled over me she was dripping water over my whole body. Her big tits were hanging right over my face and I opened my mouth to start sucking but she didn't stop until her cunt was by my face.

She bent her head down and started eating my pussy. It felt so good that for a few seconds, I was just frozen and laid there still, but she pushed her cunt onto my face and I opened my mouth.

She tasted so sweet and sexy, I ate her cunt while I felt her toungefucking mine. Suddenly I had a finger in my ass and I groaned loudly. I lifted my head and looked at her tight pink asshole. I licked it carefully before I let my tongue enter.

That's when I heard the front door open, I stiffened and heard Lucie talking with her mouth full of my cunt "Don't you dare stop, sister!"

I didn't care anymore, my sister's cunt tasted so good and what she did to mine was getting me really close to cumming. I heard John talking the whole time in the background but it suddenly stopped and I understood he was now in the room.

"Don't just stand there, come and help!" Lucie now had two fingers in my ass and I was pushing my cunt at her mouth.

"Jenny is ready for you", I felt Lucie spreading my ass and right away felt John entering. He got the cock halfway in before he pulled it out and I heard Lucie loudly sucking it, then I felt him pushing it in again.

John was 8 inches and really too big for me, but we had been together for 4 years now and I had gotten used to it. He pushed it all the way in and started fucking me. I felt my sister's tongue playing with my clit and my whole body was tingling, I couldn't really focus on licking my sister anymore. And then I could feel the weight of Lucie leaving. She went and started rummaging around in a drawer. It took a few minutes but she came back with a huge strap-on, at least 9 inches.

"I don't think Shan minds that we borrow this."

She was about to put it on when she saw that John was staring at her tits.

"Lay down on your back", he looked at her and she got a big smile on her face. She grabbed her tits and squeezed them together.

"You want these." She pinched her nipples and looked at his big cock. "Wanna fuck your sister-in-law's tits?"

She walked past him and playfully stroked his cock when she passed. She bent down and kissed me before she laid down next to me on her back. John sat down on her and put his cock between her tits and started fucking her. His cock was so big that it kept bumping her mouth. She just smiled and opened it so she could suck his head every time. She squeezed her tits together and you could see it gliding faster between them. I laid down between her legs and continued to eat her cunt. Lucie was moaning loudly now and had closed her eyes.

That's when she came in my mouth.

And face.

Suddenly my sister was squirting. I got a spray right in my mouth and the next in my eyes, she squirted one more time but this time I was ready and opened my mouth to swallow.

She was panting and said, "John I am gonna need you to fuck me!"

She got up and playfully pushed him down on his back. She climbed up and grabbed his cock and guided it into her cunt.

"Omg, that's nice!" She started riding him and you could see his cock stretching her. I looked at the strap-on lying at the end of the bed and walked over. I put it on and felt the giant cock with my hand. It was huge.

I looked at Lucie, her tits were bouncing and she was caressing them while riding my husband's cock. Her ass was facing me and it was round and sexy.

Then there was the bottle of lube.

I grabbed it.

I smeared some out on the cock, then I took a big amount in my hand. I went behind my sister and gently pushed her forward. John's cock was going in and out of her stretched cunt and her asshole was fully on display. I poured the lube in my hand on her asshole and started massaging it. I spread it on thick and pushed in two fingers with more lube. Then I put the head of the cock against it and started pushing.

Lucie froze and started to pant and moan at the same time, John stopped fucking her and laid still with his cock all the way in her cunt. I pushed harder and the cock was now halfway in her ass. Lube was leaking out around it and my sister was fully stretched.

John started slowly fucking her again and I tried to get into a rhythm with him. I quickly got the whole cock in and we were both fucking my sister while she was moaning and pinching her nipples.

It didn't take too long until Lucie once more came on our cocks, she started hyperventilating and then just stopped and laid down panting on John's chest. We both pulled out our cocks and Lucie rolled off and laid on her back. I took John in my mouth and started sucking his cock until I could feel his balls twitching, I let go of his cock and stroked it until he came all over my sister's tits and face.

He came so much! There was cum over both the tits and over her lips and nose and eyes. Lucie looked so beautiful lying there.

I leaned over and licked her tits. I sucked on her nipples and ate my husband's cum. Then I kissed her forehead and her eyes and licked her face clean of cum.

I had a lot in my mouth now and finally kissed her on the lips. She opened her mouth and I let all the cum mix with our tongues while we kissed.

I opened my eyes and saw John stroking his cock.

I think he was ready for more.