All Comments on 'Visiting Richard Gronier'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 530 Comments (Page 5)
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Here we have a formulaic story: SNAG + a wife with little or no moral agency because she was "seduced" (what this says is that women aren't adults and require "minders") + the "for the children trope" + ignoring the wife's subsequent dishonesty + the "counselor" + lots of sex = RAAC

The slut had a long term affair, which only terminated because her husband forced it; she lied by omission for years; and she LIED about Bernardo, even though she didn't fuck him. In lying about Bernardo, she was making it clear that her "promise" to some fucking bureaucrat/lawyer was more important than being truthful with her husband ( as if it is a plausible plot element to think that the husband would somehow stupidly sabotage the investigation if he knew). If you are going to write about a character with a bogus view of child welfare (based on his childhood experience), it would have been more plausible if the story had a 3 year longer timeline so that he could divorce the bitch once the children are out of the house: it would at least be more plausible. The lack of respect and trust the slut showed her husband regarding Bernardo would mean instant divorce, except in LW cuck land.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The second time spouse cheats, its totally soul crushing, I couldnt face her alone. She came in late and saw all her things boxed up in the living room. Her mother was with me and she realized everything was over, she started crying and muttered, "I cant even argue it, can I"? It was hard for us both though, we still talk and are friendly but we wont ever be "that close" ever again. You were exactly right about the second torture, It drains something from deep inside you and you just cant do it anymore. thanks for a good story 5 stars for making me cry.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

Excellent story, writing. If she only told him about the upcoming legal action with the Hospital nothing might have happened. Once again, a wife cheats and all is forgiven while the husband pays the ultimate price.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hate cuck stories. The wife had no consequences for her betrayal. He was a spineless beta.

ffarmerffarmerover 2 years ago

You can't bury those strong feelings of betrayal and treachery inside forever. They always come back out and usually very amplified. Sad to say I know this from personal experience. It is best, at least for me, to not hold anything back and let it all out. Damn the consequences.

usaretusaretover 2 years ago

Well done, you made it very real. Added to my Favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story especially loved the ending

usaretusaretover 2 years ago

Great ending, really Rey good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What astonished me is that their relationship was as good after her cheating as it was before. Nearly all couples that go through that report that their relationship ist changed forever, some saying stronger some saying a marred copy of the original, and mostly the wronged party has strong feelings of beeing worse of than before.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Biggest cuck of them all, the one that happily goes back to normal, pretending it won't happen again and she won't hide it better next time.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 2 years ago

Really good story. Thank-you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Like the story - different form most of the Loving Wife Stories. Ending was not realistic. Counselor would have wanted time with Alan to address his issues. What will happen if Alan again thinks there is an affair. Suicide? Homicide?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Mr cunt Hendricks is a cuckold. His confrontation with Gronier in his office, letting him call his wife was so pathetic!

Bastard should have sent pics to the eife and law company, after all his wife is a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A museum quality specimen of the typical LW weak, needy, low T, cuckish husband character: "I wanted her to come back to me. I wanted her to realize what she had—with me and the girls—to realize what a dreadful mistake she'd made, and how lucky she was that it was over and her marriage was still intact. I wanted her to love me again, completely.."

We also have the usual putrid "blame shifting" to "Gronier" the "seducer". The little lady just doesn't have moral agency, but then the little ladies in these cuckout stories never do. It's always wholly or partially someone else's fault. Further, the idea that any spouse is going to live normally with a spouse who has cold bloodedly, with premeditation, betrayed the marriage repeatedly is ridiculous. In this case it's worse. She would have just continued but for the intervention. The bit with "Bernardo" also shows just how feminized the author's mind is. The little ladies can't be expected to endure whatever comments in an office that make them feeeel uncomfortable (Men manage the awkward aspects of life, but the little ladies can't be expected to, being the delicate flowers they are..."He 'harassed' me by asking me out more times than I was coooomfoooortable with"...most claims of ' harassment' are that trivial and ill founded, but the bitches love the non-crime of sexual harassment because it gives them unearned influence and power in the office. And don't think this nonsense, or the threat of it, isn't used to get unmerited promotions.). But, most authors and readers here have been trained by relentless conditioning to think that "sexual harassment" is a crime (it's not) and should be grounds for civil action (it can be, unfortunately). As for the woman who was alleged to have her breasts squeezed, that's straight forward assault subject to criminal and civil prosecution. The alleged "harassment" of others has no real bearing on the assault. In any event, the story provides no convincing, or any, reason why "Liz" had to be part of the investigation, nor was there any convincing reason for not informing the spouses, especially given that the women were being asked to act in ways their husbands might find suspicious.

DrgwngDrgwngabout 2 years ago

Jaunt another wimpy cuck. Stress is cumulative. He endured eight years of high level,suppression and stress, while slut wifey lived on happily. His health will be severely impacted. In 1920, both genders had the same life expectancy. Now,100 years later men have an eight year less typical expectancy, that is 10 percent, and the curves show increasing divergence. White men account for 7 of every ten suicides. Domestic violence is equal rates, but female to male counseling and assistance center ratio is 2000 to one. Female infidelity has tripled since the mid 90's. Yeah we need more cucks , but this author has a strong history of this crap anyway. Society is destroying itself with this sort of cuck acceptance, why is no one studying why most mass shooter are white males? What sort of pressures are being created to cause such behavior. Then we get idiot writers like this......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just another wimpy cuck story that is now the main subject of the Loving Wives category. Still no Cuck category in Literotica; time has passed for me to find another site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

As usual the woman adulterer got off Scott free and the husband was a ballers cuck

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Female infidelity has tripled since the mid 90's

Reading over at the old fox and friends boards? Men are still cheating at higher rates than women and though there has been an increase in women cheating, men are still at higher levels than women are.

Fucking worthless hypocritical misogynists

rn2711rn2711about 2 years ago

I think the husband had Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). All the anger he felt and kept inside just burst out one day and kept purring out until he was empty of them. Only then he could come back to the wife he loved very much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

rn2711 has spotted exactly the problem. Def a case of something like PTSD.

Full marks to hub for taking the fight to the enemy and breaking the scum's hold on her.

Unfortunately he didn't realise that his "precautions" of not seeing the photos or hearing the tapes should have been the limit of his containment of the problem.

He could have spoken to her on Gronier's phone right at the end of the break off call so she knew he knew and there would have to be a "need to talk" session that night.

Or he could have waited a few months, until he was sure she was back with him of her own accord and then let her know he knew.

Instead of either of those options he failed to remove the poison of hate/distrust living in his system, he simply buried it until 8 years later it came surging back.

Lucky to survive it that time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good grief! The critics need to write their own stories.

I thoroughly enjoyed your exploration of the efforts that two married people encounter on their journey. Yes, infidelity happens. Sometimes it can be forgiven to preserve the underlying love; sometimes not. This story explores the extreme love that two people feel for each other and how they work together, and with help, to preserve that underlying love. I tried to put myself in Alan's shoes. I don't know that I could have been that much of a man, husband, and father. Thanks for writing it.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very well written and entertaining story. The author is talented and made the story flow well with no lapse in interest to the problems confronting the marriage. The dialog between the characters was realistic and well thought out. I will be reading more of your stories. I hope they are as good as this one...a well deserved 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story really got to me. I felt as if somehow I was involved; and I really wanted to see them back together. A wonderful ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Five stars. This is much more emotionally involving than most cheating wife or burn the bitch stories, maybe because both the husband and wife react in very real ways.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The comments 2 below say it well. I too got involved in this story and rooted for reconciliation.

I’m realizing that all the stories I really like are ones in which I invest myself. Get to feel that I know the characters personally.

Well done!

Bill S.

FireFox59FireFox59about 2 years ago

Rereading this for I don't even know how many times. Still one of my all time favorite stories. Sadly, we don't get many like this anymore.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAabout 2 years ago

Not a big fan of recon. however, this story was so pointed and spot on with the emotions. Husbands’ motivations were so complex when he went to therapy, he really was confused. I loved the rebound of his cheating wife to a point where she never gave up. People make mistakes and when she sat through the husband’s discussion, she upped her game controlled by pure love. I also lie that the husband didn't discuss his total destruction of Richard. if anyone deserved their fate it was him. His experience with his own anal being sexed was masterful and just. Haven't read any of your stories and have seen comments criticizing your themes. Comment way wrong and if your other works are as insightful and flow this well....Anyway, fist 5 of the month and well deserved. BTRH...

SeaChangerSeaChangerabout 2 years ago

I am surprised Alan did not point out to the counselor that his wife was so attached to Gronier that she took weeks to recognize her duty to her family was more important than her affair with Gronier. She was forced into the right choice. Alan knew for six years that he had made the decision for her. No wonder he could only move forward if they did not analyze her behaviour. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Easily the best story I've read. Bravo zulu.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

Hubby hung on to some weird shit for far too long

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Four stars because really well written. That said, not five, because I don't particularly like reconciliation stories after affairs. Few couples every really regain their trusting closeness. The marriages actually survive, even including ones where the father is not the husband. but seldom as loving couples. The spouse stays for the children. Very noble, yes, but happy? No. I would not personally stay married in this situation. But all this said, the author handles the topic extremely well and even plausibly. Rather like one would want an ideal reconciliation story to read. Sadly, it's only fictional. Reality is usually much different. Few really forgive even with true remorse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story! Not too long and without the nonsense that this author and others have added to stories such as the husband fabricating a relationship of his own to hurt and humiliate the wife or worse, deciding to cheat on the wife in retaliation, as if that will somehow make things better and ease a reconciliation. Making the husband into a cad just diminishes any moral high ground the husband may have had and I lose all sympathy for him.

Alan was noble but finally snapped, which is reasonable. I don't think the author should have stretched out the resurfaced mistrust to eight years later as the tension and suspicion would have been more understandable and raw if it had been only two or three years after the affair that Alan discovered and forcibly terminated. Eight years of living happily would meet any definition of condonation on Alan's part.

I liked the aspect of the changed power dynamic with Alan knowing about the affair and Liz not knowing for all those years that he knew. He was in the driver's seat and had control over that marriage during that period. I don't know why divorce was really a consideration after the passage of all those years except that Alan flipped his lid after suppressing his hurt and anger for so long and some of Liz's revelations in counseling and her reactions to Alan's sharing what he did to end the affair.

I was surprised that Richard Gronier had not secretly reentered the scene, and that he was trying to blackmail Liz to resume the affair after finding out the she had never revealed it to Alan or that Liz was back to cheating with Gronier. Of course, if she were cheating again then Alan would had no choice but to divorce her and reduce her life to rubble.

Ohio has a knack for making the cheating wives appear absolutely despicable, thoughtless and cruel in their zest and enjoyment of cheating and getting the best sex of their lives. This story kind of glossed over the fact that Alan should have been outraged by love, affection and intimacy his wife had transferred to another man. Also, Alan knew how upset Liz was when the affair ended because he heard Gronier's conversation with her and saw how upset she was that night and the days following, and that should have clued him into that this was a betrayal far beyond mutual sexual satisfaction. When Liz said in counseling that all she could think about while the affair was going on was her lover, Richard Gronier, and her reaction in learning that Alan had forced the end of the affair and had photographic and audio evidence to prove the illicit relationship I think the idea of divorce should have been forefront in Alan's mind. After eight years he finally learned how easily his wife's loyalties had strayed and that she was still upset that the affair had ended the way that it did. I would never trust her again because she didn't want the affair to end and only came back to Alan because her new love abruptly exited the scene.

Fixing their marriage through lots of sex is kind of silly as I can't see it healing the loss of trust and overcoming the deep sense of betrayal that Alan had endured and the knowledge that his wife had secretly loved another man more than him during their marriage. A very good story none the less!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

With over 400 comments there is little to add. The story simply is 10+ on a scale of 5

The only only thing I felt unaddressed by the excellent tale of the counseling was why he stayed angry. The counselor touched on it in talking about transfer of power. Her guilt and fears kept her from confessing and it kept her truly seeking forgiveness.

His not saying he knew meant he was afraid to test his own concept of forgiveness and willing to apply it in the terrible circumstances. Ultimately, when love and forgiveness are not fully understood disaster is crouching around the corner. Only Jesus was perfect and never needed forgiveness. Unless we understand our own needs for forgiveness, the concept of forgiveness, is a tool or weapon of power.

The Hoary Cleric

lbeachamlbeachamalmost 2 years ago

Best ever if you like being ground into hamburger and then think it's the best steak ever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ohio is one of the much better authors on the Literotica site. Like the commenter Hoary Cleric said, not much new to be said here. His (or her?) point is simply a belief in the liberating power of forgiveness. Can one imagine a husband NOT forgiving the wife approaching him that way in the shower? Nope. I cannot. Beautiful story. While I don't believe that religion is a necessary prerequisite for forgiveness, the moral teaching is an apt one. This is one of my favorite stories here.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyalmost 2 years ago

I'm surprised it didn't turn into one of those situations on this site where she gets tired of him "not getting over it" and then decides to cheat again cuz "he won't touch me". I'm glad it didn't go there and was a. Believable RAAC

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyalmost 2 years ago

But btw she was falling in love with the Gronier asshole. If not why was she so upset, crying, and pleading with him when he broke it off. Plus all the pet names and telling each other how wonderful the other was. She lied about that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Quite a story! What amazing self control and discipline,it's almost superhuman. Despite her protestations to the contrary, eight years later, she definitely WAS falling in love with Gronier. How many men would be able to hold it in, even though he destroyed the Asswipe. Eventually he had to blow up; and what an explosion! Liz was incredibly stupid, allowing a recreation of the scenario of eight years ago. She really should have realized that she was enacting the exact same behaviour of her period of cheating, although this time she wasn't cheating! Great story, very well constructed. 5*s.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

stupid cuck gets back with cheating slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

All too often those who write comments seize upon one or two aspects of a well-crafted character-driven story and focus their critique on them in what seems to me to be a knee-jerk and simplistic manner which contains--also all too often--an underlying belief that women are essentially sluts and whores if they have a sexual thought that doesn't focus on their lord and master. Not fostering adultery here--but this entire website is about FANTASY--and if you can't explore fantasies about different kinds of sexual relationships HERE...THEN WHERE CAN YOU? Come on guys, get a grip on something besides your dicks....

This is a damn good story which allows the complexity of marital relationships to come through--not always gloriously happy and sexually exciting but often full of the mundane and/or tedious details of living, working, and raising a family. And yes, also filled with glorious moments of happiness and over-the-top sexual adventures.

Loved it. Kudos on a tale well told. More, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why dislike?!

Very beginning! Want facts pictures And audio!!!! Deal with facts not imagination!!! Friends are same. Can be far worse in my imagination. Also if I know and keep quiet my belief is I am at least partially responsible for other marriages ass hole ruins. I firmly believe that you Not only are responsible for actions but also inactions. Not all agree with me on this but I am one looking at myself in mirror and like or dislike that person

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I wrote the Anonymous comment 19 days ago. After re-reading Visiting RG it's still essentially my opinion.

Have read several other of Ohio's stories and am uniformly impressed with the fine writing.

Kudos and keep them coming...(the stories, I mean...).

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 2 years ago

Well written.

Character build-up flowed seamlessly.

But...

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 2 years ago

The MC missed the opportunity to check out Liz and Tom

He could have hired the PI just for a few times but this ain't my story so it is what it is.

Helen1899Helen1899almost 2 years ago

Another great Ohio story, unusually for Ohio.it had a major flaw. Why didn't he use the Pi again with the hospital guy, it would have saved all the anguish, but no story could have been writgen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting premise. Different than normal because the wife was actually thinking of Richard as a lover

"He'd managed to make himself into my lover, somehow—as though he understood me, he was my confidant, my savior almost."

That is dangerous ... Much worse than a casual sexual relationship. She got manipulated into loving him and caring deeply for him as a friend, lover, and savior. Ironically I would have thought this to be more likely after a death or a miscarriage but I guess she went through hell emotionally till her daughter went into remission in June and the asshole worked on her all rest of the summer to get into her pants. Of course she pushed her husband aside.

I would have like to have seen more conversation between the two spouses outside of the counseling. The silent sex solution seemed a bit quaint and anticlimactic. Her husband who had quietly suffered for so long needed to talk about it to get some healing. Instead great sex heals all. That seems unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'd have gotten rid of her the first time around. No question.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Quite a restrained and intrepid husband. I don't see how I could have been so calculating and reserved. I get the making Gronier break off the affair. I get the taking revenge on him later. But not confronting her was just a huge ask. It was clear if he didn't force Gronier to break it off and call her, it would have gone on for months until Gronier kicked her to the curb. Interesting dynamic in the later years. Surprised he didn't fess up to her in private about ruining Gronier's life. A little fear and trepidation on her side might not be a bad thing though I guess the author intended us as the reader to accept that she was fully committed to her husband and family after that tragic summer and six weeks in the fall. Also the husband was smart NOT to listen to the tapes or watch the video or see the photos. That I can see being a deal breaker. I applaud the MC for his restraint but at the same time I think it completely unrealistic and not something I would have done.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

He'll Yes to more sex, at least being intament with more cuddling. Thanks for your writing.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[27.08.22]

Great story about saving a marriage.

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another Ohio story where the unfaithful wife suffers no consequences for her infidelity other than feeling guilt at knowing her spouse is aware of her cheating, uncomfortable conversations that ensue, brief alienation from her spouse and counseling to magically cure the havoc she wreaked on the marriage. Notice how the author subtly makes the husband the bad guy. She said she was really sorry, and sure, you were entitled to be angry at first, but you need to get over it buddy because now you are just being dick and this sweet, loving woman doesn’t deserve that. Never mind that she gets to describe in detail the depths of her betrayal and how skilled a lover her paramour was and how unhappy she was when the affair ended. That’s all water under the bridge and the sap of a husband just needs to get over himself. Not to worry, the cringe worthy sex he narrates makes it all better in the end and they live happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There's pretty much no cheating that you won't have a husband forgive is there?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The problem with the husband easily forgiving the cheating in Ohio stories is that he creates scenarios where the wives have a total commitment to their infidelity and have transferred their devotion and intimacy to their lovers and the husbands are blameless for their wife's unfaithfulness. In this story Liz rekindles her love for Alan after her affair ends and apologizes to him for being distant and not all there for him over the prior several months. He asks her if it was something he did? She tells him, "No, no! You've been wonderful, patient, kind, supportive... You deserve better, honey." She is, of course, secretly apologizing for cheating on him when there was no fault on his part. Forgiveness for a wife who essentially moved on to another man emotionally and sexually for no obvious reason is a bitter pill for the injured husband to swallow. Alan was there for Liz the whole time and she chose someone else at Alan's expense. The hurt would be immense and for Alan it never fully went away. He ends up with post-infidelity stress disorder (PISD) as described by Dennis C. Ortman, PHD and thus the marital crisis years later. Alan granted Liz conditional forgiveness for the children's sake and she was lucky to have that. They did rebuild their relationship and were happy for years but signs of Liz possibly having another affair indicated she had violated the terms of her probation. Dismissive forgiveness would have been appropriate if he wanted to end the marriage yet move forward and have an effective co-parenting relationship with her. Unconditional forgiveness was rightly never an option. The nature of the affair plays a key role in whether there will be forgiveness by the injured spouse. Only 12.7 percent of couples stay together after the discovery of a long-term affair versus a one-night stand, so yeah, there's pretty much no cheating of this nature that a husband will forgive, which is normal, and if he does it will be conditional forgiveness at best.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

5 stars for s great story, and Great writing. I love a story of forgiveness. The most intense sex zi ever had was with my girl friend in high school as she confessed and apologized for cheating on me. Trusting someone that breaks your heart is intense. Love is risky business anyway, but once you catch the cheater they are much more careful about cheating again. These morons that are so quick to say divorce her probably never had a wife or a lover they really cared for. Hey. Everyone makes mistakes. Noone is perfect, anyone can be seduced if the right circumstances occurs. So unless your mr perfect give her mercy and forgive her when she confesses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When you're suffering through a child maybe dying, the stress and fear tear at your mind until you are actually grasping for anything for a moment of stability. Stress between parents reaches monumental levels and it slowly turns to spite. She and I both found a moment of stability with others, something be still hate ourselves over. You caught the fear and every emotion so deeply that I remembered that I cried in the shower daily too. You presented this so well, and so creatively that I fear you may have gone through it as well. Fantastically done.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

CUCKCITY BULLSHIT from Ohio's CreamPie Wet Dreams

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ohio's stories are often plausible character studies and this is too. But my empathy is tempered by the fact of her first affair, even with the child trauma involved. The husband's reaction to the second event was warranted either way given delayed trauma too. It would have continued the first time without his intervention. So the assumption that she would have 'returned' to the marriage without his intervention is debatable. The bit about her admission about "waking up" is suspect. His hesitation was understandable. Would I have taken her back the first time? Probably. But if it kept coming back to deja-vu like PTSD? Maybe or maybe not. Would her indiscretion be forgiven by years of supposed dedication later? The mere fact she was able to deceive him by omission for the second events makes her contrition and behavior suspect. The ambiguity of behavior and response is what makes Ohio's stories interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story is classic Ohio, but not entirely convincing. I'm not sure her contrition was completely sincere. More, perhaps, that she wanted to safeguard her emotionally comfortable domestic life. Consider, she sought consolation with another man when they had a crisis over the child illness. He was there for her, but not the other way around. Mental illness? Perhaps, but her ability to act and deceive the husband was apparently very good for an extended affair, so the later excuse about "waking up" doesn't quite hold water. His reaction to the supposed second affair tells me he never really got over the first one. Would I have stayed with her when the defacto PTSD occurred? Probably not. In the end, it still sounds as if he stayed primarily for the kids given his own unhappy childhood. And I suspect like many betrayed spouses, her 'making it up to him' doesn't really do that because she never really confessed to give him a choice to stay married or not. Maybe HE avoided it, but she still owed him the respect of choice. So I interpret her actions as ensuring her emotionally comfortable domestic life first and foremost, and contrition after the fact as just a strategy. It was a type of emotional blackmail since she would have known about his childhood after so many years of marriage.

Dry_opinionDry_opinionover 1 year ago

Good start, captivating development, happy ending. A nice emotional roller coaster of a story.

Thanks for sharing the inspiration.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

we got a project in my workplace, 85% of the job done in 3 months, but the last 15% take almost 5 months

this story have good start and plot, but abrupt ending

can't really blame the writer, formulating an ending is hard, some(most) time writer just take the shortcut, because that 15% is agonizing

but, that 15% is what make a difference

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

bitch is just no good. would not have a car that i could not trust no mater how much i loved it . hate to get rid of it but junk and trash is all that it ever will be.

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

5 stars - even though this story does not meet the rules for a RAAC, I let it slide because of the lengths to which the husband went to end the affair. The wife was just a total SLUT, as was the ASSHOLE - neither one deserved a second chance. The wife got a freebie and only because the husband went the extra mile to save his marriage - mostly for the girls. My parents divorced when I was 12 and I know what they would have gone through. My brother, sister and I all suffered because of our parents stupidity and selfishness.

davezqdavezqover 1 year ago

This was well done, the descriptions, the characterizations, the reasonable plot. Portrayal of the counseling seemed believable too. A lot of work, but you got it right!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good grief! I never knew that we had to have rules for an RAAC. What is the world of Loving Wives coming to?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good man with an unfaithful wife. I would prefer he should take his pride and dignity by divorcing her ass and tell the girls about it. They need to know if they cheat their husbands in future, they will be divorced like their mom. They will respect his father and support his sorrows. Positive or Mega I've, setting the examples to your generation is must. The wife should face the eternal shame for the Sin she caused. No forgiveness for the women cheat on their husbands or significant others.

tarkabukktarkabukkover 1 year ago

A different spin, I definitely like it. We’re all human, we all make mistakes, or lose our way, many times for selfish reasons. The soul that has the courage to keep the family together is a courageous soul in my book. Nobody ever said it would be easy, it’s work but it’s worth it.

Thank you so much for sharing,

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

She is lying, she had another affair. Hubby realized it. She was fucking around again with the other guy, she fell for the sexual harasser and let him fuck her cause she missed the illicit action. The wife is a slut, 100% SLUT! Husband will NEVER trust her again. 5 stars for Great Story, Great Writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I guess you enjoy writing about wimpy soy-boys because about every story you write, the MC is one... standing in the shower crying everytime he takes one... takes revenge out on the lover but, lets her go scot-free... then stays married to her and when he thinks she is having another affair, instead of rehiring his PI, he gives her a heads up and tells her she better not be having another affair like the previous one... he could have hired a PI and found out the truth without triggering the previous affair in his own mind... this guy is just a perpetual victim looking for consequences and receiving them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Noone told the counselor of the change coming when she forced herself on him in the shower. That may gave helped someone else, but im any event, is an oversight. Ahem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don’t know if I buy this story. Let’s break it down-

#1. She cheated with a boss, and was falling in love with him. If he haven’t broken it off, they wouldn’t have stopped.

#2. Since when does a company lawyer, have the right to tell a spouse, to withhold what she is doing, at work, from her husband? Regardless of what the setup was, they should have had a meeting with him, and got his “ buy in”.

#3. What wife, would stay out at work all hours of the night, and lie to her husband about the reason? This isn’t the “ Union of Putnams Soviet republic” . It’s the United States, and this shot would not be legal.

#4. Based on #3, I would have gotten my own law firm, and sued her company, for contributing to the dissolution of my marriage.

#5. At the very least, there needed to be a post nup. This woman has shown she has no problem cheating and lying to her husband, even when work is concerned. He needed to protect himself, and the author failed on that one.

3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I don't really like raac stories, but this one works for me. All the pain and fear from their daughters cancer changed them, her the most. I think I would have been more violent with Richard, but the revenge the MC got was very long lasting. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

His manner of handling her affair was pure genius. When he suspected the second set of events, he should've re-hired the P.I. again...It would've avoided the confrontation in the car along with her telling him before hand about the investigation into what was going on at work. Her, having gone through it the first time and how close she realized she was risking her marriage and family, when the next pussy hound showed up, she had enough sense not to fall for his come on's, It's like O.J.T. on the job training. She knew not to fall into "that" trap again. As for her husband, He saw all the same things happening again, Again, he should've gotten the P.I. And I'm sure the P.I. would've reported, those meetings were legit and she wasn't having an affair.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well... Ohio seemed to outdo himself on this story... he wrote one of the most reprehensible wimpy cuck eunuchs imaginable... the only thing I can think of is the old adage that "it takes one to know one."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Damn, it's clearly the White Knight Syndrome.

And everyone buys this bullshit.

To believe that there are only Disney children here.

In real life, the husband would have gone through fucking hell....unexplained anger, constant doubts, staunch dissatisfaction...how can you claim a good life when they don't hadn't solved anything, everything was hidden, everything was on hold.......In real life, the guy would be on antidepressants, would have developed illnesses due to stress, nerves, insomnia. His behavior would also have changed.

That's the reality.

Not that White Knight bullshit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Again, it's the man that must except the infidelity. Acceptance is another word for trust. Trust in a spouse or partner may never be given again. The call that Alan listened to was more than enough for him to never trust Liz again, how she was beside herself with grief and begging with her lover not to end their affair, that was the straw that broke the camel's back if you will.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

...and as the cheating slut climaxed whilst masturbating, she shouted out:

"Fuck me Richard!!!"

and let the cuck know what she really thought of him...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A great story from a really good Literotica author. One of the top tier. My first impulse was to think not a chance of forviveness here, Especially after the husband heard her beg the lover not to end the affair. But the shower scene made a sort of viceral sense. She had said repeatedly how remorseful she was for the affair, and had tried for 8 years to 'make it up' to him. That in itself was a dubious proposition which he clearly doubted in the counseling. You can't make it up except through admitting the indiscretion and givineg the offended spouse the opportunity to accept the remorse and choose to forgive. But throwing herself into the shower despite his initial protests and begging like that exposed her own vulnerability hugely, taking a significant risk. She would have to have been a true calculating sociopath or she was genuinely in loving need of him and deeply remorseful. Certainly powerful enough to sweep aside the doubts of a husband who knew her well enough to recognize the significance of the act. Not talking about it, but a heartfelt demonstration. I am not a romantic sort myself, but would have been affected deeply by that demonstration as well. Unfortunately, I did have a cheating, manipulative spouse who didn't show such remorse and became my 'Ex'after 11 years of marriage because of a similar workplace affair. I only found out coincidentally from one of her workplace acquaintances and could not forgive since she pled neglect even as I worked like a rabid dog to build a professional practice.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I like this man!

Having seen two broken homes at close quarters, he was determined not to let his girls suffer through one. He shut down the affair, screwed the guy for satisfaction, and rebuilt the marriage.

His wife was ashamed and remorseful; I'm okay he didn't murder her or dip her in boiling oil.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I'm thinking the help of a professional is something perhaps Liz should have sought before falling into a relationship with such a known louse. Still a happy ending is a rarity when we're talking about the loss of intimacy between a couple. I write that because the intimacy I believe is what's lost, giving of one's intimate emotions is most devastating.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Then I went home, quietly packed a suitcase with my toiletries and a few days worth of clothes, and headed back to the hotel. Fortunately Liz was a heavy sleeper—she didn't stir at all while I moved silently around the darkened bedroom. It was all I could do not to shake her awake and shout at her.

Seriously?… your husband has just shocked you with knowledge of your affair…..and your are deep in sleep the same night?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Another cuck writer justifying the need to be a cuck! Staying in a loveless marriage for the sake of the kids is a big no-no….

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

In a previous story, my comment addressed the stupidity of men, in general.

Here, I take the opportunity of pointing out mens' biggest blind spot - other men. More specifically, the predatory male. They are everywhere, usually in positions of power or authority (1st stop - your wife's boss). They are most likely psychotic, having no compassion or morality - right or wrong are foreign, meaningless concepts. It is no concern of theirs' whether their actions hurt people, destroy lives, families and marriages. The only thing of any significance is satisfying their own desires - by any means possible. Truly the singular case of the ends justify the means.

So gents, sole responsibility for protecting your woman from these predators falls entirely on your shoulders. Not a day goes buy that you can relax your vigilance.Its not a matter of trusting your woman - its a matter of recognizing the nature of the beast hunting your woman. It really is a jungle out there.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Sorry, not really believable here again. While the retribution against the scumbag predator was appropriate and necessary, for both of the sets of retribution, that still doesn't solve the problem. It's never addressed in counseling or any other time about her closing her eyes and not looking at him after the affair is open while they're making love, thinking about the other guy apparently. Never any admission or apology, just left hanging.

She suddenly changes, but people don't do that. This woman was self-absorbed and stupid enough to commit a marital felony, and having been turned down by the predator later, is upset by that. But there's no point of the story that changes anything in her heart. And all this selfish,twisted garbage in the mind basically comes from the heart, when you get right down to it. The heart doesn't change by itself.

While the idea of keeping the family together is right, there's more mental baggage to it than that and that was never really addressed how he handled that for seven or eight years. The anger against the Predator could be diminished, but it wouldn't be against her. No way he would take her back that quick.

Or does the author just like making weak husband main characters to make fun of them or belittle them? Seems like that's his agenda a lot of times here.

Or are these written by a woman? (A lot of times it seems like it, the writing pushing a women's agenda, trying to spin an excuse for females to cheat....)

And the shower scene is equally unbelievable. A mental roadblock of that sort cannot be moved by loose sex. The loose sex is the problem in the first place and the evil that is the roadblock in the relationship. Sorry, it just seems silly and foolish.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The Reliance on the professional counseling here is disturbing, most counselors out there have very little idea what they're doing and rely on a little bit of book learning and a degree to make themselves sellable. They charge horrendous rates for creating a process that is self-fulfilling but never produces wisdom or enlightenment. And most of them stand on a college degree in Psychology that is sold as a science but is far from it. Science is based on experimentation and repeated verifiable results finding truth. Psychology is not. Most of psychology is a lie, and some of it is just promoting another big lie repeatedly. Many times it's just being used to promote somebody's agenda. And the courts often order it because they are too stupid to see that, or too corrupt... because it keeps their lawyers and their friends in the psychology business charging more per hour, on and on and on.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This doesn't make sense. After the first disaster, his trust level would be zero, or should be. His tolerance level should be close to zero. And you have him waiting and watching and waiting and watching and not doing anything? That's too stupid for words. It's the author intentionally making the husband look bad, intentionally trying to convince women that men will be able to bounce back from something like this.? Seems pretty stupid and pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Just an outstanding story. Two loving, intelligent, and mature people, who have a crisis, get off track, and put it back together. Really well thought out.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I really liked the story, I wish you could just move on. You can't. He didn't, he buried until it came uncorked. Just a better version of cuckold story that was ignored and fixed with sex

Calico75Calico7510 months ago

One of the few reconciliation stories that I actually like.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good story. The only thing missing for me, was the revelation during the counselling sessions that he was the instrument of Richard Gronier's undoing.

That would have been a great moment and a powerful message... the bastard did NOT get away with disrespecting his marriage. Hubby brought the pain.

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magician8 months ago

Another great story. Keep up the good work. MtM

bribenkbribenk8 months ago

I wanted them to talk in therapy about the wife's crying and begging on the phone when she was being dumped. To me that made it so much more than just sex.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Another whiny, petulant, angry little passive-aggressive man. Does he think an attorney representing the medical center would risk his career by lying for Liz? These men run away, ghost, make catty remarks, and feel sorry for themselves. Am I the only man not wired like that? I analyze, confront, and deal with what I can control. Sheeesh.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story, so well thought out, the emotions so well depicted and so realistic. Certainly Ohio is a very talented writer who understands human emotions, both from the male and female perspective. I wonder if part of Alan's problem was the fact that he forced Richard to break off the affair and that Liz did not want that at all. He had to wonder, at least subconsciously, if he had not done that, would she continued the affair and possibly leave him for Richard. Along with that of course, he had to think if she really loved him or preferred to be with Richard, and only accepted to be with him because her lover dumped her. Plan B sucks. Anyhow great writing by a very talented writer. 5/5

kalash777kalash7778 months ago

It's a great story. Five stars! Thank you Ohio.

Starwolf1961Starwolf19618 months ago

Well I read the comments and your either a colossal cuck dumbass or an insightful mature author who knows how to convey emotions. I vote for the latter. You did explore your MC's feelings in a way in which the reader should be able to feel his pain. I find you to be an excellent author. Completely worth the price (subtle wink). KUDOS and 5 from me.

StruckwrongStruckwrong8 months ago

One of the only plausible reconcilliations that made some sense from beginning to end.

Generally it's about a strong person who will never accept other than fidelity until the last few paragraphs when he turns into an eager maudlin whiny cuckold.

This character was wrong (his life experience screwed with him)but it was explained in a way that made it feasible.

silentsoundsilentsound7 months ago

I would love to read an alternate version where the husband immediately fries both of them personally and professionally.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So she hops in the shower, screws him, and everything's just peachy keen? I don't think so. Weak effort from a usually good author.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This makes no sense. He's basically accepted his cuckoldry the first time. Yeah he went after Richard but then never says a word to his wife? That's acceptance, He's a willing cuckold. Why is he soo upset this time? Especially since nothing happened. You can try to spin it as repressed feelings but that's a cop out. Someone like this MC should never get married

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous