Visiting the Pro Dominatrix

Story Info
A submissive couple visit their dominatrix.
1.3k words
4.3
8.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jono and I have a monthly date night with Mistress Jenna. She looks after us both so beautifully that we now have a monthly submissive yearning to visit her. Everything that happens is agreed and within our limits. These are heavily discussed and understood by all parties.

Like each month we arrive at her dungeon separately. Mistress Jenna corresponds with us individually and does not permit us to compare notes. The only obvious part is how long she denies us prior to our appointment. Today we have both been denied orgasms for 5 days. But have been permitted to edge as much as we like. To say we are horny would be an understatement.

Mistress Jenna texts me and instructs me to arrive at 4pm on Friday afternoon. I'm to arrive hydrated, plugged and with my blonde hair plaited.

I walk to her nondescript door promptly at 4pm and am greeted warmly. Once inside her demeanour changes

"Strip slut, fold your clothes and place them in that drawer then assume the position"

I do as I'm told and place every stitch of my clothing in the drawer then bend forward, hands on my asscheeks and pull them apart, eyes downcast. I've done this many times for her. Mistress circles me, then tips my chin up to look at her with her long elegant fingers.

"You've lost muscle tone over Christmas slut, see that your fitness to serve me is rectified before I see you next"

"Yes mistress, sorry mistress" I breathe as her other hand painfully pinches my hanging left breast and then releases it.

I feel my cheeks burn at the shame.

"Finger fuck yourself for me" she says and immediately I thrust my fingers into my sopping pussy feeling the heavy plug nestled in my fuckhole through my wall.

Mistress sets the rhythm by tapping her heeled foot. She slows I slow, she speeds up and so do I. Completely obedient.

"Enough" Mistress says "show me your filthy fingers" and I lift my slick hand up to show her.

"God, you're so desperate aren't you" and she spits in my wet hand

"Taste your desperation" she instructs and I instantly plunge my fingers into my mouth and suck my scent and her saliva from each one greedily. My ass still stuck out, still bent over.

Mistress Jenna laughs and walks off leaving me in the hallway alone. It occurs to me that I have no idea if Jono is already here or what he might have endured.

Minutes pass and finally Mistress returns to me. She loops my collar around my neck, instructs me onto my knees and to follow her. I do exactly that, eyes on her black latex covered ass. Outside the dungeon she pauses and smirks at me then opens the door.

My eyes widen as I survey the scene in front of me. Jono is collared and strapped to the massage bed in the middle of the room, leather crisscrossing his beautiful naked body, meaning he is entirely restrained. His eyes are blindfolded, his ears covered in noise cancelling headphones. His balls are tied with fine rope that runs from his big toes. Every time they wriggle they pull and I see him struggle.

All of this pales into insignificance when I see his cock. It is hard and has a shiny metal sound poking out of the top, with a personalised J on the top. His chest is heaving as the sound slides up and down inside his cock, he can't push it all the way out and, I imagine, knows he would be punished if he did. So he is slowly and involuntarily fucking his little hole as Mistress Jenna and I watch. Me from my kneeling position of course.

"Look at your Jono, he's having a good time isn't he?" Mistress says as she pours more cold lube onto his cock.

The sudden attention and cold makes Jono moan her name and flex his toes, pulling his full balls down. My pussy contracts as I hear him moan for her. I hate it and love it simultaneously, addicted to the headfuck she creates for us.

"In the swing, slut" Mistress says and I scamper up and get into the swing she has on a pulley system in her well appointed dungeon.

My legs go through the loops, pulled up and apart and my ass hangs low and vulnerable. She activates the pulley and swings me slowly up and across the room so I directly above Jono's face.

Once I am in position Jenna pulls the wand and pushes it hard on my clit. I squirm and mewl at the sudden intensity and know I am likely to cum in seconds.

"Mistress, oh fuck, fuckkk" I moan as my sudden orgasm approaches and just at the point of no return she stops.

My pink clit pulses helplessly and my potential orgasm ebbs away.

"Aww slut, did you want to cum?" she teases. "As if I'd let you so soon."

My eyes shine as I nod.

"Yes mistress, I cum last if at all."

I swing above Jono, wondering if he can smell my arousal from above him. And from my vantage point I watch Mistress turn her attention to him. She removes the sound, unties his legs, and the rope from his toes. That rope is now attached to my own toes, hanging unseen above him. Mistress lifts his legs and reveals his hole, plugged with the matching plug to mine. She eases it out and I watch as Jono moans at the sudden emptiness.

She moves across the room, slips on a harness and her favourite dildo and returns, taking the end of the bed down and giving her full access. She lines up her cock and slides it into Jono as she has done so many times before. As she does she maintains eye contact with me, swinging helplessly above.

"Oh slut, your Jono's hole is so welcoming. See how much he wants this, how I satisfy him. Look at his cock, dribbling and bobbing away. And there's you, completely denied and watching"

I moan at the truth in her words. And then she leans down and kisses Jono's mouth, he drinks her in desperately, their tongues entwining as she slowly and deliberately fucks him. My pussy clenches desperately at the scene below me, I squirm to try and see more but the kissing is happening right below my exposed holes and I can only only hear it. Tortured by the sounds and her back and ass moving back and forth as she stretches his hole and pulls him towards his orgasm. She has trained him to perfect anal orgasms.

Resuming her standing position she lowers me so I'm just centimetres above Jono's face and leans forward. She reaches for the wand and places it back on my clit, at half speed.

"Now slut, listen carefully. I'm going to fuck an orgasm out of him and when he cums you will cum too. And your orgasm will be messy, I want you to shower him in your squirt"

I moan as her thrusting intensifies, I hear Jono's low moan as his orgasm approaches. Jenna increases the speed on the wand and as Jono explodes cum all over himself Jenna sharply instructs

"Cum slut, NOW" and I do.

Utterly on command and my squirt rains down on Jono's unsuspecting face.

He gasps and moans as his orgasm is intensified by the unexpected sensation.

And then we are untied and left to cuddle together in our shared mess whilst Jenna fetches water and blankets and the very best aftercare. And then home, Jono and I together to fuck and remind each other of another incredible session to mark to start of 2023.