Visiting Yasmin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
salimak
salimak
64 Followers

I had to look away. I looked around. Yasmin was smiling, trying not to, she caught my eye, shamefully, we giggled, and couldn't stop, like naughty schoolgirls peeking into a boys' changing room. Sean and Christopher saw the funny side. We heard their own breathy chuckles. Was Christopher was still dressed? I wondered if he was nervous, at all, if this was at all strange to him, even because of me, because I had been obviously watching him more than Sean, or because of his friend. Did they have some history? Was it a bigger deal to be naked in front of him? He wasn't going to be the one not to strip though. He hooked his fingers into the back of his briefs, and pushed them away from his midriff. He kicked them away from his feet and faced me, naked.

My breath left me. I looked at another exposed male body, another nest of dark pubic hair, more vivid as his body was otherwise hairless, another exposed penis, another tight round scrotum.

My breath returned in a gasping clump. Christopher looked quite beautiful. His body was long, slim, broader than Sean, his shoulders looked wider, his chest and torso possibly a little more toned, more sculpted, he turned to look, his small pert ass was full and tight and round. He faced me again, front on. I looked. I couldn't help it. The sight of him nude, after having known him, for a short while, seeing him, being able to, can I delineate my reactions? The fact of his nudity? The fact of his body? The act of exposure, the sight of his tight young smooth naked form?

Christopher's bare cock bobbled from his thick nest of dark pubic hair, perched above the tight sac of his balls, pushed out. I was drawn to his sex, transfixed by the sight of his soft pale penis, his penis, I let the word coalesce around the thought, I let language slide into knowledge: his cock, I was looking at another man's soft cock. It looked small, I thought, much smaller than Sean, slim, even smaller than Paul, even when he was soft, even when he stepped out of a shower. It shook in lovely rigid little movements, his foreskin forming a delightfully narrow point at the end of his tapering stem. His small hidden bulb was almost invisible, even its shape was hard to make out, the tiny furl of soft skin tipping his small stem not extending below the firm curve of his crinkled scrotal pouch. His body was pale, firm and strong looking, his muscles looked tight and lean. Drawing my eyes to the centre of him, the middle of his beautiful body, to the soft protrusions of his delicate male sex. The small circle of his scrotum, the slim frond of his pointing prick.

They stood next to each other, their arms by their sides, just utterly deliciously nude, two, in front of me, two superbly firm nude young men, looking at Yasmin and me, their legs long and firm, Sean so swarthy, so hairy, his cock so long and dark, and his friend, Christopher, pale, his skin like alabaster, like marble, cut with precision, his dick so much smaller, poking out from within his dense forest of dark curls, pushed up by his tight little pouch. Did he care that Yasmin and I were going to compare, had he, already? Did he know already that Sean's penis was larger? He seemed wonderfully indifferent. Both of us were still sat down, still fully dressed. Waiting. I had a feeling they would carry on waiting until we joined them. Or left and went back inside.

"You two?"

I looked at Yasmin. Without either of us saying anything we both stood up and started to undress at the same time. Quickly, finding some safety, some avoidance of the erotic by unzipping and unclipping without ceremony. I faced my friend, as I reached behind myself, as she shimmied out of her black dress and stood in her half cup, shoulder-less bra and that pair of small white panties. I joined her in my own underwear, leaving my long red gown in a heap on the grass.

Christopher and Sean were still standing, gloriously nude, pale in the darkness, pubic hair darker looking because of the increased contrast, facing us, glancing at the water, their soft penises in full view, I could have looked all night, Sean longer, thicker, Christopher delightfully, classically small.

We stopped at our underwear, both of us hesitating. I looked at Yasmin. Was she bolder? Had this been established? Were we waiting for each other? She might have shrugged, or breathed out with mock exasperation, but she was the one who reached behind her back and unclipped her bra. It fell away from her chest, exposing her smooth firm breasts, she didn't stop, I thought she might have, Yasmin bent, holding the waist of her underwear, and yanked her little knickers along her legs. She kicked them off her feet and stood. Facing me, walking a few steps, standing next to the boys, all three of them superbly naked.

Had I seen Yasmin completely nude before, like this, from the front? She looked ravishing, about as tall as me, as slim, her breasts were fuller, god, perfect round globes of female flesh, her skin the same shade of brown. I glanced at her tight thick nipples, darker than the rest of her, swollen hard by the cool air, by the simmer of erotic feeling I was sure we could all sense. I had waited too long, I should have stripped as she did, everyone was waiting for me now. I looked at them all again. At my friend, at her thick black thatch of pubic hair protruding from above her sex, shielding it, protecting her most intimate place, rising, so faintly, up across her stomach, spraying out from between her legs, god, she was as hairy down there as I was, dark, almost black hair sprouting everywhere, collecting within an oblong frame of dense darkness. I saw the guys looking. Had they seen many nude women before? Had they seen a nude Asian girl? Yasmin looked so much darker next to them, they looked so pale, even Sean, especially Christopher, their white skin shining blue-grey in the moonlight, Yasmin's brownness striking, natural, beautiful.

I wanted to join them, I knew I was going to, and still I waited. They would see me nude. I was about to strip in front of other people, show them my bare body, my small breasts, the thick tuft of my pubic hair, my dark sex. The idea, of being seen, being naked.

My pussy ached. I realised, God I was soaking, hot and slippery, wet with arousal.

"Okay, come on then."

And I unclipped my white bra and wriggled myself out of it, I felt my small breasts shiver and shake, my own nipples as stiff and prominent as Yasmin's, I was kidding myself, I knew, I wasn't hesitating out of nervousness, but to affect this, to create the illusion I wasn't desperately eagerly to be naked, to be looked at, and to strip. I took hold of my knickers and pushed them off, quickly enough, stepping out of them and standing up, facing the other three, holding my hands out and letting my knee bend, letting them look at me, letting them acknowledge my nudity, now as wonderfully naked as they already were. We looked. They looked. I savoured their gaze, these two strange men, all four of us naked now, they stared at my long bare body, my own thick nest of black-brown hair covering the dark and tingling mound of my sex.

Were they comparing? Were they looking at Yasmin's tits and then mine? Her ass? Mine, fuller, possibly, rounder? And both of our wild tangles of pubic hair? Mine growing in a more triangular shape above the dark, damp folds of my exposed sex, Yasmin's boxier, straighter. Both of us untamed, untouched by razor or wax (this was before this was the norm of course, when I think most women let their pubic hair grow and men knew no better than to appreciate and adore, if they had any sense). Did they compare us to other women they had seen naked? Girlfriends? White girlfriends? Were they jumping to collective conclusions? God yeah, Asian girls are so naughty, so daring, we stripped and swam naked with a couple, and they were so hairy, both of them, their pussies were like jungles of dark growth.

"Right, I want that swim."

I felt my body prickle in the cool air, with the sudden rush of excitement, exposure, my nipples tightened further, I felt the swells and heaving of erotic pleasure, at being naked, in front of others, showing myself, being looked at.

I looked at the bodies being revealed, Yasmin's full firm young breasts, her large rhombus of dark pubic hair. We stepped, without hurrying, to the bank, to the water, almost in a straight line, the grass was soft and damp under our feet, I stepped, moved my legs, oh god, I felt dampness in my vagina, I felt my soft labia slide against each other as I walked, as we all did, the cool night air tightened my skin, my nipples, caressed the smooth skin of my bare ass, I let knowledge spread inside me, the sweet awareness of the situation, being nude outside, in front of others, my tits, my naked bum rippling as I walked, my thicket of hair above my pussy.

We stepped quickly enough that I could see Sean's long penis wobbling and swinging in front of him, that I could glance at Christopher's small prick dancing and bouncing from side to side, that I could peek at Yasmin's swaying breasts, that I could lose my footing, so accidentally, and look at all of their smooth bare bums, the boys small and firm, my friend's darker, curvier. We walked to the water's edge and all sat on the bank, lowered ourselves softly, gently, into the pond, we were all trying not to look too obviously, too blatantly. I flicked my eyes sideways, at Christopher, at his small perched cock, as he pushed his thighs together to slip in, at Sean, his longer penis, obscenely sexual, inviting me to think of holding it, stroking, feeling it stiffen, watching it get bigger, harder, feeling it inside me. I watched it flopping over his leg, his legs, slapping from side to side, it looked so big next to his friend's, thick and dark and swayingly soft.

Christopher was next to me for a second, I took another look at his strong nude form, before he was in, and then under, gliding into the water without causing a splash, barely making a sound, entering like a seal, in a second I could only see his broad shoulders pulling him through the black water, his long back shiny wet, his small strong-looking smooth ass bobbing up and down as he kicked.

Sean waded further in, stepped until he was deeper. I sat next to Yasmin, both of us watching, breathless, his strong shoulders, his tight waist, his pale round firm bum. He dove in. I looked to Yasmin, unable to stop myself from taking in her bare body, her beautiful slim belly, her perfect full breasts, and me, mine, both of us showing our dark natural pubic thatch.

"This is sort of... "

"... yeah." Her voice was low, heavy.

I knew at once she was as aroused as I was.

"...are you and Sean? Have you?"

"No, he's nice though isn't he."

"Mmm, and Christopher."

Had we decided? Had we divided them up between us? We looked. I saw her eyes flick down, curious, drawn to my nude body.

"They look good don't they?"

"Mmm, I am having unpure thoughts."

"Good, me too."

"Girls? You swimming?"

We looked at Christopher and Sean, their heads, their arms. Floating, almost hidden by the black looking water. I stood first, aware they would see me doing so, aware of their clear eye lines, now we'd waited. I stood, feeling their eyes upon me, gazing, studying, parading myself in front of them, letting them, wanting them to stare at my naked body, inviting this invasion, this display. My nipples received and transmitted small signals of electric desire, I felt them flow into my belly, my legs, up to my exposed pussy. I let them watch as I stepped carefully off the bank and into the shallow part of the water, I felt rocks, then soft mud, I waded in, cold cold water drinking up my legs, stepping, were they still looking? I felt them, on my breasts, my small firm tits, my stomach, my thick nest of hair, my pussy, oh god, staring, as best they could, these two guys, all but unknown to me, able to look at my pussy, the soft dark folds of my slippery cunt.

I felt water start to lap at me, start to kiss my pussy. I dived in.

Yasmin was behind me, performing her own entry. I heard her splash, and gasp with how cold it was.

We swam. And it was so lovely. The air was still warm, clear, the water was cold enough to liven up our bodies, to tighten our skin. And deep enough to have to swim properly, to be able to dive and stay under, to turn onto our backs and float. It was also small enough for us all to be quite close, to be able to see people, to see Sean and Christopher, as they floated, as they spun in suspension, as they let their soft penises swirl and bob in the disturbed water.

There was some getting out, I saw Sean pull himself onto the bank, his bare body gleaming, soaking, the dark cleft of his ass drawing my imagination towards it, towards the soft flesh hidden within, the damp clenched slit of his asshole. He lifted one leg to hoist himself up, exposing the dangling hammock of his balls. This felt obscene, to be able to see so clearly, this was it with guys, their stuff was so there, so visible. Sean lifted, showing us his dark scrotum, then turned, running to a spot on the bank where the water was deeper, letting us gaze freely at his bouncing, lashing cock that was rippling in front of him. Had it shrunk? I knew they did, men's penises, when they were cold, I knew, Paul had told me how different they could look. Was his? It looked as long and pendulous as it had when he first undressed. Sean faced out, slick and wet, his hair painted flat against his skin, dark, dark with hair, then the soft length of his large dick. He jumped, rather than dived in, his cock pulled upwards in the quietest echo of arousal.

Yasmin swam, floated, let me, let them gaze at her soaking, glistening breasts, at the reflecting beads of water caught in the web of her bush. Christopher climbed out, I stared. Oh fuck he looked so good, water flowed over his firm muscles, ran along the smooth lines of his back, down to the two perfect spheres of his tight arse. He clambered and walked, found another stretch of banking, strolling in the bright blue grey moon light, his penis bobbling, still soft, chilled, affected by the cold water, I could see this, Christopher's penis had shrunk almost to a point, it was even smaller than before, drawn in, and up, from this distance his sex looked like a dark shadow in the middle of his shining white body, I could barely make out the shape of his tightened scrotum, the way his dick stuck out over it, completely horizontal now, jumping as he walked, he stepped, jogged and his beautiful soft cock shook and circled, side to side, up and down, he then turned and ran and jumped back in. I watched his penis bobble within the damp rug of hair surrounding it.

I floated, hoping they were looking, hoping they wanted to. This was the most intense foreplay I had known, nobody touching, nobody suggesting anything sexual, the water doing all the caressing, all the kissing, the gliding, the fluttering liquid wafts of lips on lips, on nipples, on necks and genitals, our ostensibly innocent night swimming allowing us to deny anything more explicit was going on. I spun around, saw Yasmin diving under, god, I saw her smooth shiny wet arse, the sliver of her dark cleft, her legs pushing, kicking, oh, she is my friend, my best friend, and I am staring at her, between her legs, at the soft hairy skin of her sex, the smoother flesh of her perineum, the tight wrinkled pursed mouth of her anus.

The word cigarette drifted across the water. Yasmin and I kicked our feet and floated and watched the guys swim to the bank and climb out together?

"Girls? Want one?"

Did we? I didn't really, but, oh god, I wanted to stand next to them, naked and soaking wet, upright, able to see and be seen. Yasmin and I pulled ourselves through the water and hoisted ourselves out. I felt the cold stream of pond water flowing over my bare body. Yasmin was behind me, looking? Would she? I would. I imagined her eyes on my arse, my legs spreading wider than they needed to as I bent and pushed up, a second, two, longer than the process needed, hoping to expose the dark seam of my bum, showing her the furry mound of my pussy, more? What would she see? The damp bud of my anus?

I stood in front of Sean and Christopher, looking, being looked at. They offered me a cigarette and a light and I accepted both. They both looked so good. Tall, firm, nude. Glistening wet in the moonlight, their hair flat on their bodies. Was Sean's cock smaller? I couldn't tell, it didn't look like, not by much. I watched him breathe out a thick plume of grey smoke, spreading up and mingling with the faint mist rising from his damp skin. He stood naked next to his friend, Yasmin breathed heavily as she got out and stood next to me, all of us facing each other, all of us gloriously nude.

I felt their eyes, like fingers, like soft feathery caresses over my naked skin. My nipples were tingling with sensation. My brain overloading with this exquisite visual information. Me, my friend, them, Sean and Christopher, standing so openly, so calmly, letting us look. I had to remind myself I was too, naked, letting them look. I looked at Christopher's firm, toned body, the lines of his chest, his stomach, the dark flat patch of hair. His sex. Perched above his thighs, god, his scrotal sac so high, so tight, so small. Pushing his soft penis up, it stuck out, it seemed to point at me, almost tiny, almost childlike, like a delicate petal unfolding from a thicker stem. He turned, he faced me, I saw his eyes dropping, covering me.

God, I felt the sweet tingles of arousal build and throb into a current of dark, exhibitionist pleasure flowing inside me. I stood, letting Sean and Christopher look at me, letting Yasmin, all of us wonderfully naked together, I felt deliciously exposed, in the open air, in the night, dripping wet, my nipples thick and solid, my dark bush frosted with water, looking. Sean, his magnificent fleshy cock, the shape of it, the thickness of his stem, the large oval of his tip. And Christopher, both of them, standing, letting me look, his soft little prick sticking out from the tops of his thighs, the tiny crinkles of his dark, round pouch.

The air held our smoke still, it rose like a mist around us, I barely inhaled, I didn't need to, I was already lightheaded with arousal, so utterly nude, all of us, so apparently innocent, a simple swim in a college pond, why wouldn't we strip all our clothes off, we were grown up, it didn't mean anything. I felt the lie in my nipples, in my trembling belly, my thighs, with each glance Sean and Christopher sent my way, each quick look Yasmin gave to me, across, up and down, all of them looking at my nude body, I was letting them, I was looking at them too, allowing these new guys to see me naked, my tits, my ass, my dark pubic hair, the thick seam of my hot pussy.

Could they see me there? Oh god I wanted them to.

"Okay, one more quick dip?"

"God yes."

We tossed our cigarettes onto the damp lawn. Someone decided we should dive in from the far bank and run to get there. We ran. Into the dark, across the grass and around the water. I felt so free, so gloriously uninhibited, my breasts jiggled, my bum shook, I saw Sean's fleshy prick swing and flop up and down like a length of soft thick rope, I saw Christopher's small, stiff looking cock wobble from side to side as we raced across the ground. We dived, giving in to our urge to yelp and holler as we leapt through air and back into the cold water.

I swam under, kicking, pushing my bare arse up as I spread my legs, when I turned around, I saw Christopher swimming languidly away, towards another edge of the pond, towards what looked like a wooden raft, a flat platform secured to the far bank.

I waited, saw him lift himself out, his young body getting exposed as the water retreated, the strong lines of his back muscles tightening, the round cheeks of his bum stretching, tightening and relaxing as he stepped up. He stood, wobbled, sat, his feet still in the water.

salimak
salimak
64 Followers