Visitor From Africa

Story Info
Cuckold interracial.
2k words
4.37
30.2k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
40H4inch
40H4inch
33 Followers

My wife and I are retired in Southwest Florida. Our minister has been helping a young African man by getting him work doing yard work and pool work. Several couples including us have hired him and he has done a very good job. His father was coming for a visit and the minister's wife asked us if he could stay with us for a week. After that he and his son were going to tour the United States. My wife agreed.

Mr. Josef Mambuto arrived the following day. He was 6'-8" tall. His son, Jalen, is 6"=10" and will play basket ball at SWFGC this fall. Josef had a flowers and a bottle of wine for us when he arrived. He was the perfect gentleman. He was very sincere in his thanks for our help with his son and our hospitality.

The next day, Josef and I went fishing while Marie went to her craft classes.When we returned from fishing, I told Josef I would clean the fish and he could shower. I told him we use the out side shower by the pool for that. The pool is secluded and private. When Josef stripped, I was shocked by the size of his penis and balls. Even flaccid it hung almost to his knee and it was exceptionally thick. His balls looked like tennis balls. Since my wife had never seen an uncircumcised cock, I discreetly took a couple of pictures with my phone.

My wife and I were high school sweethearts. So we had very limited sexual experience. That has has changed over the years since she turned me into a cuckold. Now she has blossomed into a 40H BBW. Even with that, I knew she had never seen a cock this big. After we went to bed that night, I showed her the pictures. She gasped and said she didn't think there was any way she could take that monster. But she held the phone staring at the pictures. I felt her and her pussy was soaked. I laughed and told her it was turning her on. She said no, "it is too big. It would hurt." She rolled over and went to sleep.

The next day, Josef and I went offshore fishing while Marie was off to her craft classes again. We were close enough to shore that I still had cell phone service. I received a text and picture from Jalen. The text said his father's test was good and the picture was of the card showing he had tested negative for all STD's. I texted Jalen and asked why did he get tested. He replied that he made him do that because he wanted to be sure that his father didn't bring anything with him from Africa. He went on to say his father liked to seduce the wives of white men so he had to be sure his father was safe.

I showed Josef the text and he laughed. He said he had promised Jalen he would keep his black mamba snake in his pants until he got the results. Then, he told me he had seen me take the pictures. He asked me if I had shown them to Marie. I begrudgingly told him I had. He asked what she thought of him. I said she thought he was too big and she could not take him. He laughed and said after seeing me in the shower she would be almost like a virgin. He said they all say that but they all cannot resist trying. He said tonight I will accidentally give her a good look at my cock. After that, her curiosity will get the best of her. I will end up fucking her in front of you.

When we got back to the dock, he insisted on cleaning the fish while I showered. He took a long time to clean the fish. I had showered and fixed myself a drink by the time he finished. He said he was slow because he had not cleaned fish in a long time. He took his time before he showered. Just as he finished, Marie walked out to say hello. She just stood there with her mouth open staring at Josef's cock. He grabbed a towel, apologized and went to the guest room. When he left, Marie told me. "It looks larger in real life than in the pictures." We heard Josef leave before we went back into the house.

I started the grill and put a couple of whole snappers and vegetables on the grill. Marie went to change. When she returned wearing a sun dress that was low cut and revealed a lot of her large breasts. It was obvious she did not have a bra on. The dress had a slit which revealed a lot of leg. Before I could say anything, Josef returned with flowers for her and a very excellent bottle of bourbon for me. He apologized for flashing us and hoped this would show he was sorry. Marie said it was no problem. She said it was a complete accident but I knew better.

While we put the food on the table, Josef went to the guest room. When he returned, he was wearing a tee shirt and knit shorts. It was obvious that the black mamba was unrestrained under the shorts. Marie stared at it and then turned and went to the kitchen to get the salad. Josef just laughed at me and said, "She cannot resist the black mamba." We shared a bottle of wine with dinner. When we were finished, Josef said he would clear the dishes while we relaxed. I put a playlist of smooth jazz on the stereo and opened the bottle of bourbon Josef had given me. Marie asked me for a drink of the bourbon and sat down on the couch. When I returned with her drink, I found Josef seated by her.

Marie asked Josef about his life in Africa. I sat down in the recliner across from them. After a few minutes of listening to Josef tell his life story, Marie asked for another drink. When I returned, Josef had his arm around Marie and his other hand on her bare leg. She pulled her hand back from his leg hoping I wouldn't notice. I handed her the drink. I noticed the head of the black mamba sticking out of his shorts leg. I sat down with my refreshed drink.

Josef continued with his story but it became more sexual. He said in his country in the rural areas the women only wear skirts and no tops. He looked at Marie and told her that her magnificent breasts would be better than any of the African women's. You could see the bulge in his shorts growing. He placed his hand on her breast and whispered something in her ear. She shook her head but did not removed his hand from her breast. He kept fondling her and started kissing her neck. He told her just loud enough for me to hear it that he knew she wanted to feel the mamba. He took her hand and placed it on his cock. She gasped when she felt it but didn't take her hand away. He told her he must see her magnificent breasts and slid her dress down. She made no effort to resist. She just kept stroking his cock. He leaned over and took a nipple in his mouth and put his hand up her dress. When she leaned her head back as he kissed her breasts she moaned. I knew his hand had found her pussy. I knew I should say something but I couldn't. He said something to Marie but she shook her head.

Josef looked at me and told me to take off my shorts. I hesitated but he demanded that i do it. I did and stood there with an erection I tried to hide. He told Marie, "See. He wants to this to happen. He is turned on by watching us. His erection does not lie." He said I know you want to see the black mamba. With that he stood and dropped his shorts. The black mamba was growing inches from her face. He told her to touch it and she did. He said I know you want to worship it. Kiss it and take it into your mouth. As it continued to grow she could barely get it into her mouth. After she sucked for a few minutes he said it is time to go to your bedroom.

When we entered the bedroom he stripped her and laid her on the bed. He continued kissing and paying with her breasts. She had a hold of his cock but she couldn't get her hand around it because it was so thick. He positioned himself between her legs with his cock resting on her stomach. He then looked at me and said, "Jon,you will place my cock inside your wife as a sign you are giving her to me. It is the way of my country." I grasped his cock and rubbed the head against Marie's slit. She was soaked but it was too big. He insisted I keep trying. Gradually her pussy slowly opened a little with each rub and the head started inching it's way in. Suddenly with a popping sound it slipped in.

She gasped and Josef held it there. He asked her if she wanted to stop and she shook her head no. He pushed a couple of more inches in and asked if he was further inside her than I go. She nodded yes. He asked her again if she wanted to stop but again she said no. With that he started stroking just that length in and out until she had her first orgasm. When that subside he pushed another two inches in. He still had six more to go. He stroked that length in until she orgasmed again.He said he felt her open up. He pushed two more inches in to her. She now had ten inches of black cock that was now pounding her. With every other stroke more of his cock tried to enter but she had reached her limit. I was his balls draw up against his body and his cock started to pulse. I knew he was draining his balls into her.

When he finally pulled out, it came out with a pop. Her pussy was gaping wider than I had ever seen it after sex. His semen was leaking out. He told me I must eat it and lick her clean. It was the custom in his country for the defeated husband to eat the seed of the victorious warrior. As I did as I was told, Marie had several more orgasms. When I finished, Josef told me to clean the black mamba. When I hesitated he told me he knew I wanted to suck it. He said the defeated husband always has to do that. As I cleaned his cock, it came to life again. When he was fully hard, he entered Marie again. After a few minutes, she was in a continuous orgasm. He had managed to get an additional two inches in her but she said she needed a rest. He told us now no women takes it all the first time but after several times they finally take it all. He said then they are ruined for their little white husbands. They have to have the black mamba to satisfy them.

By the end of the week, Maire was taking all 14 inches of the black mamba. When we tried to have sex after they left, Marie told me it was useless. She couldn't feel me. She said she would have to wait until they returned. She said Josef had told her his son was as large as he was and as a young man more virile. She said Josef said his son would take care of her after he left.

40H4inch
40H4inch
33 Followers