Visitor in the Night

Story Info
A submissive reminisces on her slow descent to depravity.
1.2k words
4.1
13.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grunted slightly as she felt the cold granite chill her sensitive nipples through her lone apron as she was shoved and pinned down against it. Now bent over at the waist, she felt her owner's strong calloused hands push her legs apart and help himself to her ready cunt, still prepared and wet from being fucked and bred earlier this morning. Her thighs shivered in anticipation of her holes being filled, starkly contrasting when her owner first took her.

She could not tell specifically when it first began, but was sure it was in the humid July heat some weeks after her 20th birthday. Perhaps it was the hot summer nights when the oppressive air prompted her to leave a window open on her first-floor home; or when the crisp blue winter light bathed her room so plentifully in the light she forgot to close the bedroom curtains, giving the outsider a full view of her naked body as she prepared for bed; or maybe when she left her laptop cam on as she lay in bed, fucking her two slim fingers into her teen pussy with obvious inexperience as she chased orgasm, while he lounged in his abode, stroking his cock simultaneously as the plans to finally snatch her solidified in his mind.

All she knows is that it continued for months until she finally noticed. Soon enough the dark figure outside her window became less of a trick of the light and more of a defined figure. She felt the beaded set of eyes on her back as she stood before the window and peeled her shirt off, letting her breasts spill from her top and her nipples swell and harden in the clippy air. She'd make sure the green light of her computer cam was glowing as she rode her pillow in full view of it, getting nice and loud for her mysterious cyber stalker. Over time she had been sleeping in various stages of undress. Starting with her standard sleep shirt and slack pants, to wearing a tight tank top with her pyjama pants, often waking up with a breast or both outside of her shirt. The evolution proceeded to her sleeping in just her tank top and panties, pink and lacy, to just the panties, culminating in sleeping naked during the last few weeks before her taking.

She knew from the shadows that he had been much bigger than him, strong and stocky, able to manhandle her and help himself to her holes easily, so it never occurred to her to ever try to fight any of his advances. She felt herself mentally submitting to her stalker, preparing herself for his complete ownership over her. She often spent classes and work wondering which of the perverts around her it was, mowing over the various men around her who shamelessly ogled her tits, and sometimes, especially when she dared to wear her favourite skirts, groped her body. She'd always been a free-use slut at heart, sauntering around in miniskirts that rode up her ass, and thin tight shirts that her nipples poked out of.

It had attracted nearly all the pervs in her area to look and touch, from her next-door neighbour, who had enticed her in with sweets just to gently rub her clit as she whined and moaned under his touch; she had never been touched on her "princess parts" (as he called it) before, and she remarked that it tingled and made her want to pee, resulting in streams of her cum streaking his couch. Then there was her professor, who had her sit on his lap after class for extra credit, and had grabbed her waist and coaxed her into riding his thigh through her panties as he fondled her perky breasts. She had abruptly squirted and he'd taken that soaked pair with him, hiding it from his wife.

And what of the cranky old men on the bus, who were only nice to her, since her stop was the last one on the route which allowed the driver to stop the nearly empty bus and join the group of men in pulling up her skirt and pulling down her panties, rubbing spit-slick fingers on her puckering asshole and petting her leaking pussy. They would tug on her pert nipples and pet her body while stroking their cocks, cumming on her clothing and legs before dropping her off at home. She knew the joys of submitting her body to men and their cocks, but she had still not let one breach her virginity, and she anticipated the day her stalker would come and take it for himself.

All the while the stalker's activities began to escalate. Soon enough she started waking up with her tank tugged down and her tits free and bruised, with her underwear crumpled on her carpet, sticky with cum that wasn't hers. She grew low on underwear anyways, as many disappeared from her drawer without a trace. One morning she found her favourite pair of panties laid gently on her dresser, the insides streaked with his wet cum. Next to it stood a printed card, instructing her to put it on at once, to which she eagerly obliged. The feeling of her stalker's cum smeared on her pussy aroused her so much that she immediately took to rubbing her pussy through the underwear, just like her neighbour showed her, stuffing two fingers down her throat as she fantasized about his cock filling her and impregnating her womb with his cum.

It was only a few nights later when she woke up with the feeling of being stretched and flooded with a sticky wet warmth. As she groggily tried to look back she realised her arms and legs were restricted by tough shibari ropes. Both arms were folded behind her back and her ankles were bound to her buttocks with ropes reinforced about her knees. She craned her neck almost painfully as her eyes struggled to single out the blur of her stalker through the fog of sleep. Hearing him groan loudly he pressed fully into her cunt, completing the plunder of her virginity as he bred her thoroughly. Her clit throbbed as she fully awoke, feeling the sting on her pussy creep in. He then pulled out and plugged her cunt with a sex toy, letting his seed have all the time in the world to take to her fertile unprotected womb.

The dark truck ride (she deduced she was later blindfolded) was punctuated by rough fingers rubbing her nipples, painfully pinching them and forcing whimpers from her lips as she squirmed needily on the rough carpet floor of the vehicle.

She was impregnated on the day of the taking, but that did not stop him from vigorously training him to perfectly accept his cock and please him in any capacity she could. For days her holes were incessantly bred, often in front of his camera, that taped every second of her humiliation. He often played the tapes back for her, encouraging her to touch her pussy while she watched him use her to please herself. He broke her mind, often getting off to scenes like his cum leaking out of her stretched asshole and smearing her pussy lips.

Now, a few months along, she found herself drooling in her lone apron as her swollen tits streaked milk all over their kitchen counter. Her owner drilled into her cunt rabidly and fervently, his passion has been on the uptick since her belly had started to show. She had completely given herself to him, excited to give birth to the first of many of their babies and continue serving the household.