Visitors From Out Of Town, Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good", Erin replied, "you going to fill me with that young cum of yours James? You going to give me that cum? Come on baby, cum in me, please cum!" she pleaded, eager to feel him unload inside her.

I watched in awe as James started to grunt like an animal. His ass cheeks flexed hard as he thrust as deeply into my wife's womb as possible as he unloaded into her pussy, pushing her up the bed as he did. His back was arched and he was announcing over and over in a hushed voice "fuck I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Can you feel it?"

"Yes, yes baby, fill me!" Erin exclaimed as she wrapped her legs around James to hold him deep inside her. She wrapped her arms around him also as he collapsed on top of her, her legs still wrapped around him.

After a couple of minutes, she let her legs fall to his sides and he took his cue to sit up. He slowly pulled his cock from her and rolled over falling onto his back next to her. Erin stood slowly, her back to me now. I could see James laying there, his young cock surprisingly still hard somehow. Erin noticed James hard cock and slowly got to her knees next to the sofa bed and started to lick James clean. She was bent at the waist and I could see her open pussy, his cum dripping from her onto the floor. James was moaning again and it was obvious that Erin was not just cleaning him off as she often loves to do, she was getting carried away again and was now sucking him as best she could manage.

Erin removed her mouth from his cock, "You like that?" I heard her ask when she paused for air.

"Yes, please don't stop!" James pleaded in response. I wasn't clear on exactly what she was doing to him but it was obvious that he was getting blown by my wife. "I've never cum from head" I heard James say between breaths.

"Mmmmm" I heard Erin moan, now taking this as a personal challenge. One of our friends had once uttered those same words to her and she rectified that for him also by sucking him dry. I heard her slurping and saw her arms moving and her head bobbing while her pussy was still open for me to see.

James was breathing harder and harder; his hips were starting to thrust now and Erin was matching his pace. James' hands went to the back of Erin's head so that he could hold her there. "Yes! Please don't stop. Please don't stop. Oh fuck, suck my cock! You're going to make me cummmmm!" With that I watched as James's hips thrust right off the sofa bed, bucking wildly at Erin's face. "Fuck! Fuck! I'm cumming!" James announced, as though it wasn't already obvious to Erin. His head was thrashing back and forth as he was in the throes of an incredible orgasm. Finally, he laid back, panting for air. I heard Erin's mouth make a popping sound as she let his cock fall from her mouth after draining him again.

Erin leaned up to James, kissed him on the lips, then grabbed the blankets and dragged them up to cover him, tucking him in. "Sweet dreams" she whispered.

"I'm sure", he answered with a smile. James grabbed one of her hands and pulled her close, saying something, and she answered, neither of which I could make out. Erin then picked up her teddy, slipped it on and came back to our room. I stepped behind the door as Erin entered, then closed the door behind her.

She looked at me with a huge grin. I kissed her and sat her on the side of the bed. "Show me" I demanded. Erin leaned back on the bed and spread her legs for me. Her pussy was still fairly stretched out and I could see the remains of his deposit both on the insides of her thighs and trickling out of her pussy and down her ass crack. I stood between her legs now with my cock in my hand and started to pump my shaft. I scooped up some of his cum from her ass crack with my cock head, and used it to further lubricate my cock.

"Mmmm, that's hot" Erin whispered, "cum for me baby". I didn't need any prompting; it was all I could do to hold off this long and I felt my own orgasm rising from my balls. "In me" Erin demanded. As soon as I started to cum, I stuffed my cock head into her opening and unloaded into her, stroking and milking my shaft with my hand. My legs nearly buckled from the intensity of my orgasm as I added my non-potent cum to his virile seed.

Once I caught my breath I stood back and we climbed into bed. "He wants me to take him somewhere where we can be alone tomorrow" she whispered. Now I knew what they were discussing after they finished.

"What was your answer?" I asked.

"I told him that I didn't think I could fuck him 2 days in a row, but maybe. Don't worry, I won't, I was just playing" she answered

The thought of him fucking her again was exciting. Now my mind was racing as to how to make this happen. Perhaps a run to the liquor store? I'd have to come up with something to make sure she had another chance with him.

We laid back in bed and at some point, I fell asleep, visions of the two of them fucking still fresh in my mind.

PLEASE READ PART 2 FOR THE CONTINUATION OF THE STORY.

12