Visitors on New Years

Story Info
Shawn's New Year turns into orgasmic enlightenment with Trill.
3.4k words
4.3
10k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Another New Year, another bottle of scotch," Shawn said to himself as he pushed his apartment door shut. He slid the brown paper bag sleeve from the bottle to reveal an 1/8th of the cheapest bottle of scotch he could find in the nearly bare ABC store down the street. Sure, he could have gotten a better bottle of vodka or something, but he'd been taught by his Mom that scotch was for special occasions, and New Year's was special. The chill of the night melted off his shoulders as the heat of the space filled him. And even as the feeling in his toes came back, the thought that bothered him most as he took off his shoes was how high the electric bill was going to be next month.

As Shawn poured himself a glass of brown over ice, he turned his tv to the annual New Year festivities happening in New York Time Square. Seeing the slew of crowds gave Shawn's Carolina sensibilities pause. The excitement of New Years was always special to Shawn. A time to start anew, get fresh perspective, start new journeys. The thought of celebrating with others that held the same admiration for the holiday was exciting to him. But the South in him liked his space and being crammed for hours also sounded like a nightmare.

With glass in hand, he slumped down on the couch ready to do what he did every New Year's night: buzz his way to the upcoming year and wonder what was next in his life. He never knew why he tortured himself this way every year. Who wants to sit around and contemplate the past on the one night of the year when the rest of the world is celebrating the future? But this had become tradition for Shawn.

Why is it so difficult to function in the world? Shawn thought that when he transitioned into a man years ago that his life would come into more focus. That unlocking a piece of himself would give him more clarity on his life. And in many ways, it had, but mostly in the ways of survival. Transitioning meant surviving Shawn knew now. And now that he was mastering survival, what was next? Continuing to survive?

"Survival is the goal," echoed in Shawn's head, the voice of his father reverberating within his noggin. And he was happy to be surviving. He'd finally gotten his meds set up to be sent to him at home so he didn't have to hassle with the local pharmacy. His therapy sessions had been getting to the point of actually seeing tangible results. He was even casually dating, which he never thought was a possibility in his life.

But still something nagged Shawn as he took another sip of liquor. This must be the plateauing of life Shawn thought to himself. The buzz was already starting to feel continual. The tv showed some band playing live on stage. Shawn had never heard of the band and was already absentmindedly tapping his foot to the upbeat. As Shawn focused on the rhythm, he remembered his therapist saying make his own joy. And he was going to do just that.

Shawn bent down, grabbed his canni box and took out a pre-rolled blunt. He normally smoked joints and bowls, but New Years was special. He wanted to get lifted. And in the moment, this was him finding his own joy.

Shawn took the first drag from the blunt and was Shazzaming the band when all the lights went out in his apartment.

"Well hell!" Shawn said remembering the days when his lights would really be turned off due non-payment. As Shawn started to rack his brain in financial panic, he suddenly realized that he hadn't been late on his electric bill in years. He even paid extra sometimes.

Shawn had just caught a glimpse out the window and saw lights on in the apartments across the street when his lights began to spark and pulse on as if there wasn't enough electricity to power the devices. The lamps on the side tables and the light fixtures fizzed illumination around the room, the shorting of the circuits audible.

"What the fuck is going on?" was all Shawn got out of his mouth as his tv turned on and a screen of static appeared with no audio. Were the static particles moving, forming? Shawn thought. Panic was just about to grip his spirit when the mental lights went out and Shawn was out cold.

**********

When Shawn came to, he couldn't make out his surroundings. Everything was dark. He felt himself try to lift up, but there was nothing there to hold weight. For a moment of panic, Shawn thought he was falling and jerked his body to the left of himself trying to prevent a fall. Instead of falling, Shawn went into a slow tailspin through the air. As the shock of floating wrestled with his sane mind saying that this was impossible, his head hit a dead end somewhere.

The knock to his skull barely made a sound out loud, but Shawn felt it for sure.

"Holy shit that hurt!" Shawn exclaimed.

He thought he was seeing stars until his vision came back and he realized that instead of stars, his new domicile was indeed flickering with mini sporadic lights. Almost as if someone was shining a pink light through many tiny holes into a dark room.

This is not home. Shawn thought as he floated away from his point of impact with the wall. He knew he wasn't dreaming from the knock on the head. Where was he? How had he even gotten out of his apartment? It was New Years. Where the hell would he think to go on New Years?

As the questions continued to flood into Shawn's mind, they were abruptly stopped by an opening appearing in the dome of his now prison. The only reason Shawn could detect that there was an opening was due to the being that came through said opening. The glow from the amorphous creature cast a soft pink light in all directions. Shawn could now see that his cell was more of an oblong room, the doming meeting above his head and below his feet.

But even having a clear sight of not being in immediate danger, the sight of the creature left Shawn breathless. The sheer size of the creature was daunting, taking up most of the upper half of the cell while Shawn's much smaller mast floated below its form. It was living and quite luminescent Shawn detected. The movements reminded Shawn of something that he may have seen in a petri dish behind a microscope in his high school lab. The creature also had a shimmer that illuminated bright sparkles within its mass.

The words, "Hello Shawn," came from everywhere within the cell suddenly. It naturally sent Shawn's heart racing. The sound was deafening. Shawn covered his ears to block the strain. The blob creature seemed to whither as if it were moving in place and it turned different shades of pink before returning to its previous state.

"Is that better Shawn?" The voice was still everywhere but less intense. He uncupped his ears. He still refused to move any closer, gripping whatever siding he could claw his fingers around.

"I will take you unblocking your auditory processing receptors as a sign that the volume is more pleasant," the blob continued, the voice still coming from every crevice of the space, but much softer now.

"As your guide, I would like to welcome you to," there was a trill of musical notes like small wind chimes. "We are excited to share in this momentous Earth occasion with you and hope you will stay to celebrate together," the pink sparkly blob continued. The mass had no noticeable eyes or face, but Shawn could tell that the blob's sole attention was on him in some way.

"Wait, where am I?" Shawn asked. He finally had enough courage to actually speak. Everything was still fuzzy and unclear. Was he dreaming this? He was just on his couch a minute ago. What was he doing here? What was this place?

"We understand that the journey to our outpost can be disorienting, but please allow me to explain who we are," the blob began to bob, freeing itself from its previously held position. When Shawn did not protest, the blob continued.

"I am," another set of windchimes went off, but in a completely different order and tempo than the previous set of chimes, it pulsed in various colors of pink as it stated its name. "But as I understand, your species does not create such utilations. You may find it easier to call me Trill." As much as Shawn was terrified, he was captivated by the being either way. He felt transfixed seeing something he could have never imagined. Trill continued.

"My species travel the galaxy in search of celestial shifts within sentient life forms around the galaxy. We visit your planet of Earth once every revolution around your sun. It seems to hold great significance to your species," Trill continued, their voice echoing through the non-visible speakers.

"You've visited Earth before?" Shawn asked incredulously. He'd heard every flavor of alien conspiracies. Not even the wildest of hypotheses could have prepared him for this.

"While this has been my personal first visit to your planet, my pod has visited what you call Earth since its discovery in..." Trill trilled again, but with quick sharpness, "Within the timeline of Earth, that would be roughly 2400BC."

Shawn's mind felt like it was going to implode. To say that processing all of this conflicting information was overwhelming would be the understatement of his life. They were both silent for a moment. He felt that the lifeform knew that he was taking it all in and waited patiently.

Finally, Shawn mustered out, "Why are you visiting our planet?" That came out like a klutz. "Why do you visit planets during, how did you say it, celestial shifts?" Shawn asked.

Trill gave pause. Shawn supposed that whatever was translating for them was processing what he said. He understood how his words were being translated, but Trill had no mouth to speak of. How did they communicate with one another?

"We visit planets during these shifts in hopes to heightened and intensify the moment. Our pod believes by bringing great euphoria during these monumental moments will one day bring about better understanding between different species."

"So you are trying to enlighten the masses through pleasure?" Shawn asked. Another moment of silence passed. Translation software working.

"Your interpretation of pleasure more aligns with enlightenment within our pod," Trill replied, once again breaking the silence. "We have deduced over the years that your species denies themselves pleasures as if it were a harm to your well-being." Trill stated. They had a point.

"But why me? Why select someone like me?" Shawn asked?

"You were the first of your species detected to have a strong yearning for longevity in life direction when we arrived within your planet's atmosphere. We hope to help you on your path toward answers." So much for feeling special. Just the first of many to contemplate where life was taking them on New Years.

Trill continued to bob as Shawn tried hard to process what Trill had just explained. While he didn't quite understand what the floating 3D splat meant, he did know where his thoughts had been before waking up in this cell. He knew he didn't know where his life was going currently and it gnawed at him.

Shawn found himself asking, "How do you help?" before his mind processed what he was really asking. Everything was moving too fast. Was he really asking the advice of an alien lifeform?

"We offer guidance by using our natural ability to envelop beings in euphoric states. My kind have always used this ability with one another, and we believe it is the key to interspecies collaboration in the future," Trill expertly stated.

Once again, Shawn was baffled by the words that Trill produced. The words pumping into the speakers were definitely English, but the wording was too ethereal. And while all the mental alarms were continuing to blare within his head, he asked, "What do I need to do?"

"If you are to give me the honor of a bond, you will need to disrobe," Trill replied. Shawn froze. Trill must have noticed his body language.

"Our bond can not be obstructed in any way. Contact must be complete," Trill requested.

Shawn still hesitated within the pink glow of Trill. He had floated close to the wall opposite of Trill and pushed himself back, the velocity gliding him closer to the bobbing form in front of him.

Shawn hesitated but said "My body is different from most humans. You see I'm trans..", he began, but was cut off.

"We are aware of your body form," Trill interrupted. "We've had many like you in the past. Your species' concepts of gender are well known amongst my Pod. Your people hold strange and stringent beliefs on the construct."

Another moment of contemplation passed for Shawn while Trill waited for a reply. But what more was there to say? Either Shawn was going to do this or forever wonder what he missed.

Shawn began to slowly undress. It was slow going either way having to navigate zero gravity. He gripped any nearby siding to balance as he pulled off his sneakers and sent them floating above his head. The final things to come off were his boxers.

Once the last piece of clothing came off, Shawn felt the most exposed than he had ever felt in his life. More exposed than the first pap-smear. More exposed than showing his chest to a doctor pre-top surgery. He cupped his exposed privates in his hands, he could feel his protruding nut on his palm.

When Shawn's embarrassment blindness seemed to recede it intensified even more as he realized that Trill was inspecting his body. He didn't know how Trill was doing so having no facial features to gauge, but he could feel the perspective scan that Trill was doing on him.

Once it seemed like Trill had finished their exploration, they floated closer to Shawn. The luminescents of the creature grew brighter baskings Shawn's almond skin in a brighter pink glow.

"The bonding will envelop you in many sensations," Trill began. "These sensations will be intense often mirroring what your kind calls sensual and sexual." Trill paused. Shawn had figured this was the case since he was stark naked. But he was here now and he had already made up his mind to see this through. He wanted answers.

"But this is a consensual bonding, one that both parties seek. Do you still wish to seek with me?" Trill asked.

Shawn could just nod. He didn't know what he was consenting to, but oddly the vulnerability of being naked here with Trill made him feel oddly safe. He couldn't remember a time when he was fully naked in front of another living being. Not even his cat got any more than torso as he came out of the shower.

Trill's bulbous form seemed to split and open from the middle, the wavey pseudopodia looking like flower petals beaconing Shawn towards it. He finally gave in. He was this far. He wasn't turning back. He floated into the sweet ectoplasmic embrace of Trill.

As Trill's body encapsulated Shawn's body within his form, the warmth within was unexpected. Perfect breeze on temperate beaches kind of warmth. Shawn could still make out the cell walls through Trill, albeit through pink plasma and what Shawn couldn't for the life of him not think wasn't glitter.

The opening slowly sealed and Shawn was completely within Trill, floating within the mass of his new associate. "Try to relax," Shawn heard Trill say within his head. "Your body is still tense. I can't begin if your body is not relaxed."

While Shawn could feel Trill's bulbous body pressed against his face like a pillow, he could still breath and he tried to find a moment of relaxation to attach to. It wasn't easy. Definitely an unreasonable thing to ask of someone who had just experienced a lot of firsts in less than an hour.

But he knew he had found some piece of peace when he felt Trill's mass begin to move and massage over his body. Shawn had never felt so much sensation over his skin. He felt like his flesh was being rubbed in fine thin silk. Over his chest where his scars were never touched. Through each follicle of his kinky short hair. Even the soles of his feet felt wrapped in comfort.The movements of Trill felt liquid as the mass traveled the length of Shawn's bare body.

While Trill was no longer communicating verbally, they were still within the consciousness of Shawn seeking out what Shawn wanted, needed in this moment. Trill's form continued to change and become even more pliable, more seeking.

Shawn's breath caught as he felt his engorged nut become wrapped in Trills liquid plasma. He felt his labia widen even further as the soft bud pushed further out. Trill's body took in all of Shawn's member, massaging the intense flesh until the nut became hard. Shawn's body couldn't help but yell out sexual release.

He found himself thrusting his hips up as Trill's form continued to encase and stimulate. He was ready to bust. And as Shawn continued to searched for orgasm, the part of Trill close to his head continued to find his erotic areas behind his ears and on his neck. The sensations felt very akin to seeking fingers under a sheet, each touch finding another titillating route toward climax.

When Shawn came and cried out in release, the come down didn't proceed with sensations too intense to continue. In fact, Shawn found himself relaxing even more, allowing Trill to venture even further into him. Shawn felt the cum that was slowly coming out of him be absorbed within Trill, their light strobing between various shades of pink, the shimmer reflecting the light.

Shawn felt Trill seeking further, exploring his cum flow. Shawn felt Trill go inside him in a way he thought wasn't possible. He felt no stretching or filling of the gut as he recalled the one and only time he had slept with a cisdude before transitioning. No, the sensation slipped into Shawn in a way that brought only pleasure to areas he desired. Shawn felt Trill play deep within him, stimulating the inner spot while continuing to massage and suckle his nut to hardness again.

The next climax felt like it nearly blinded Shawn. He felt his body confluse as spasms of ecstasy cascaded down his body. Trill's body cradled and held Shawn as his body released an even more intense orgasm.

They had finally found their own bonding rhythm. The slow strobing of light quicken and light danced all around the cell. As Trill continued to hug and massage and stimulate Shawn's body in all the right ways, he was astounded to realize that not only was not begging for it to all stop, but he was on the verge of busting again.

"Let go Shawn. I will take care of you as you transcend," Shawn heard Trill say from within him. And at this point, he wanted nothing more than to let go. When the final drops of inhibitions finally released from his body, Shawn's third orgasm never ended.

The third orgasm produced a cascading climax that intensified one over the other. As Shawn felt his body begin to lose control and burst, Trill's embrace grew stronger. Shawn saw stars as his body rode the waves of orgasmic nirvana.

The ongoing sensations evolved. The sensual morphed into states of euphoria that Shawn had never witnessed. He knew his mind was on a high of a lifetime. And he was willing to ride. The pink lights around him brightened further until the light was bright, the pink being blindingly washed out. Shawn's vision was now clouded in the brightest of light. He closed his eyes against the brightness and became further encased within Trill's warmth.

Shawn jerked awake after feeling like he was falling. He was laying on his couch in his apartment. Was it real? His logical mind was already coming up with plausible excuses to explain the unexplainable. The glass of liquor dangled from his hands in a way that if made aware of the precariousness, Shawn would have dropped it. The tv was still on and the ball dropped in 3.....2......1.

Happy New Year.