Vivian

Story Info
Young couple starts to discover their true sexuality.
1.3k words
3.89
8.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gonzx4
Gonzx4
3 Followers

I was finishing my first year of college, just coming to a big university, and as did all of my life, got involved in student government, and after a very long and tedious electoral process, I met her, she contacted me because she saw me in one of the earlier electoral debates for the position that I was running for, and she was interested in getting some help with some issues that they were facing in her career.

When I finally meet her, she was a firecracker, tall, slender, wavy reddish hair, really nice hips, funny, intelligent and single, and the same age as me, 18 years old.

We went out a couple of times and I was hooked, her kisses were amazing, she had this way to end each kiss with a smaller kiss, that made me loose my mind, at 18 years old I was falling rapidly for her and she was falling for me. After a couple of weeks of seeing each other daily at school, we decided to have sex for the first time, so we went to my house, that was pretty close to school.

As soon as we enter the door, I took her shirt off, there she was; shirtless, in her bra, in front of me, I quickly took of her pink laced bra, and for the first time I saw her tits, that were small, but with the most magnificent pink puffy nipples, that really popped out, my hands were trembling while I started to touch her, and although it was not my first time (neither as hers) we were not very experienced, and just as I started to play with her nipples, I laid her in the living room couch, she started to feel my dick over my pants while I desperately sucked on her nipples, they tasted like glory and the tip of my tongue was flicking on those beautiful pink hard nipple.

She slip her hand into my pants and grab my cock really hard, she squeezed it and got her hand to jerk me a few times, once she got some precum on her hand she push me aside to lick it out of her hand, she turned red as soon as she finished her craving, we had talked about kinks and stuff, but I've never seen any girl do that before, but even as i thought it was not possible, it even got me harder, I got into an unknown primal mode that I did not knew I had until that moment, so I pulled down her pants and there she was, with a damp spot on her matching pink laced panties, I started to touch her over her panties to feel her quivering and and to feel with the tips of my fingers that the damp spot was getting bigger, I got my hand into her panties and she was soaking and warm, her juices were thick and while playing with her clit she grabbed me by the neck while she kissed me and she started to move her finger in my neck as she was touching herself, I started too mimic her movements in her panties and within no more then 2 minutes I felt her, for the first time cumming, she got even wetter .

She was overly sensitive as she just came but I slid my middle finger into her, as she gasped once again, quickly I put my second finger into her almost unbelievable wet pussy, her panties started to hinder with my hand so I pulled them off her, and her pussy was glistening with her juices, and got to eat her out, it tasted so good, as I eat her out, kept fingering her, only stopping for a quick moment to spread her juices into her nipples, she was quickly building up for another orgasm, and I could feel her quivering while my fingers were inside her, and as soon as I felt one of her spasms she pulled me by the hair, and kissed me, my face was full of her juices, as she used her tongue for the kiss she let out a small moan, I pulled aside for a second to lick her nipples, that were full of her juices as she told me that she never came so hard before, I felt so accomplished by doing that.

As soon as she told me that she once again grabbed my cock and started to jerk it furiously she had a mission, she pulled my pants down, and starting to touch herself for a second, with her hand full of juices she started to jerk me off, using her juices as lube, I was close to cumming just by looking her get her juices to jerk me, as I told her that I was close to cumming, she kept jerking harder and as I came she directed my cumshot into her chest, her tits were full of my cum, that was probably the most I had came in all of my life, she was so happy that I came so hard.

She gave me a kiss and told me to move over to the bedroom, as I happily agreed upon that, she just told me to show her, as we left all of our clothes in the couch in the middle of the living room.

Once in bed, she got on top of me, and my cock got to start to get harder, even that I just came like five minutes before, she was grinding my cock with her wet pussy, slowly, just as she kissed me, she felt that my cock was getting harder by the second, and as she grinded me, my cock just slipped into her, as she gasped with the tip of my dick inside her she told me that it was the first time that she got a cock bareback, and that I was way too thick so that she must move slowly because she was kind of afraid, as she kept grinding the tip of my dick she started to go further, until she got everything inside her, and once that happened she started to move faster, it was also the first time that I was inside a girl bareback, I usually got way too worried about pregnancies, but with her being a med student I felt comfortable, she kept riding me and grinding with my dick inside her, she was so we that I felt the juices running down my balls, I kept licking her nipples as her tits were just in front of my face, they tasted like my cum with her juices, and with the tip of my tongue I felt the goosebumps on her aureolas, then I felt as she squeezed my cock with her pussy, and her moans became screams, she then slowed down, I knew that I was not going to last long, so I told her that I was getting close, so she jump down of my dick, lay beside me and started to jerk me off while I started to finger her, in no more than a couple of minutes she was cumming once again, and as she came started once again to jerk me furiously, and once again I came on her, leaving her full of cum, some cum even managed to fall into our mouths while we were kissing, but she just kept going.

Once she felt me soft, she started to giggle, and told me that it was the first time that she came with a dick inside her, I told her that it was the first time that I managed to get a girl to cum like that, she kissed me and we stay in bed for a couple of hours, until she told me that she need it a shower because her brother was going to pick her up at school to get her home, so we took the bus and go back to the university, while discussing that we need it to start some kind of birth control, because she really wanted me to cum inside her, and I really wanted to cum inside her.

Gonzx4
Gonzx4
3 Followers