Vivian

Story Info
I meet a older lady in Walmart.
4.7k words
4.54
24.4k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As much as I hate shopping at Walmart, periodically, I make the sacrifice and do a little shopping. It was a Sunday afternoon and I needed a few items that would have required me going to a couple different stores. Instead, I decided to go to Walmart and get it all done at one place. I prefer locally owned stores, but sometimes convenience overrules loyalty.

I walked in and went to the pharmacy department first and picked up the items I needed. From there, I went to the home goods department. Then, I went to the grocery side of the store. I am a people watching person, so I am always looking at the people shopping. I am a curious person and I get entertainment to see how people dress in public.

It wasn't long before I spotted a lady from behind with grey hair. It was nicely styled and grabbed my attention. I noticed she was short and a little fluffy. I wanted to get around so I could see her face. I watched as her and her husband rounded the end of the aisle to go on the next aisle. I did the same and was able to see her from the front. She was an attractive lady and I wanted to look at as much as I could of her body. I was engraving her figure into my mind. I noticed everything about her. I managed to make eye contact with her a couple times and we smiled at each other.

I followed her around a little while until I was able to get the courage to speak. Her husband was not too cordial but she was very nice. I learned her name was Vivian and his name was Abel. While we struck up a conversation, Able decided he was going look in the hardware department for a little bit. Vivian and I continued to talk. The conversation was mostly about current events and the weather. During the conversation, I learned she was once a school cafeteria manager. She was impressed with my work but I assured her it was nothing glamorous. People always perk up when they learn I work in the medical field.

We stood in the aisle for about 15 minutes talking and I figured it was time to let her continue her shopping. I didn't want to be over bearing. I gave her a little hug as I was starting to walk away and she surprised me with a kiss. She also let me know that she thought I was very sweet. I told her that I thought she was an attractive lady and it was very nice talking with her. She told me that since all her children moved away, they very seldom get company. She said she would like to invite me to visit with her and Able sometime. With that, we exchanged phone numbers and continued our shopping.

A few days later, my phone rang with a number I didn't recognize. I answered it thinking it was one of those scammers or telemarketers. She identified herself as Viv and I quickly recognized the voice and knew it was Vivian. She started by saying her and Abel was talking and they would like to invite me to dinner one afternoon after work. I graciously accepted and agreed to the next evening. I told her I would get off work about 4:30pm and go to their house after that. She gave me the address and directions. I was familiar with the neighborhood so I didn't think it would be a problem for me to find the house.

Once it was time for me to get off work, I went to the bathroom to freshen up as best I could at the office. I brushed my teeth, brushed my hair and washed my hands. I took a final look in the mirror then went to the time clock to leave or the day. As I walked out the building, I told co-workers bye and continued on my way. I am sure they could see I was a little more anxious than usual to leave the office.

I drove over to Vivian and Abel's house, which was only a few minutes from my office. It was a nice brick home situated on a corner lot. I saw they had access from the front but it appeared they entered from the side street. I parked in the drive way behind their vehicles and approached the door in the garage. Vivian opened the door and she had a big welcoming smile on her face. Abel was sitting at the table and stood up to welcome me to their house. I sat opposite Abel while Vivian continuing preparing the meal. The aroma in the house was telling me it was going to be a delicious meal.

While Vivian finished with the meal, Abel brought me around the house showing me his handywork. Able was a self-taught craftsman and was proud of his projects throughout the years. As we were looking around, Vivian called to us announcing dinner was ready.

When we got to the dining room, our meals were served and set in our places. Vivian had done a wonderful job. I couldn't wait to taste the lasagna and salad she prepared. As we began eating, Abel brought up a topic that surprised me. He mentioned that every year he goes spend a week or two with his daughter, from a previous relationship, in Texas. Even if he and Vivian were married for over 40 years, his daughter never accepted her into the family. Abel and his first wife only lasted 2 years before they divorced and Vivian was involved in the family not long after that so I guess his daughter never accepted her. Because of that, Vivian never accompanied him when he went visit.

Able and Vivian talked about it and he asked if I could look after her while he was gone. He asked if she could call me if she needed anything and also if I would mind just calling or stopping in to check on her a few times. He said he would be gone two weeks because he was not sure how many more times, he would be able to make the trip. Of course, I told him I would be happy to do that.

After we finished eating the meal, Abel went in the den to watch TV and I helped Vivian clear the table. She was telling me how pleased she was that I accepted the task. She said Abel never had a problem before with her being alone. She didn't know why it was important to him this time but he hasn't shown any caring emotions to her in the last 10 years or so. She told me they have drifted apart and it bothered her at first but she has adjusted and lives with it now. She misses the attention but she figured that was all a part of growing older.

After the dishes were put away, we joined Abel in the den. I didn't stay much longer since I had to work the next day. We talked a little about current events and the weather then Vivian walked me to the door. She told me she was looking forward to the two weeks he would be gone. She the hugged and kissed me bye.

The next week passed pretty slow and I tried not to think of what would happen once Abel left for Texas. I was very anxious, but I tried to control it. I wasn't even sure that Vivian would even call me. I tried to stay occupied so I wouldn't think about it and that would I wouldn't be as disappointed if she did not call.

Friday morning, my phone rang. I saw it was Vivian. She told me that Abel just left and wanted to know if I had time to have lunch with her. She knew I did not work too far from her and thought she would cook me lunch. I accepted her offer and told her I would be there about 11:30. I was planning on picking up fast food but Vivian had a better offer.

I arrived at Vivians house and she was pleased to see me. I was very happy to see her too. Before I could notice anything, she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me on the lips. This kiss wasn't like any before. Her lips seemed to linger on my lips a little longer than usual. Again, no complaint from me. Her hug was more of a romantic embrace than a regular welcome hug. When she broke away from the embrace, I noticed what she was wearing. She was wearing a loose-fitting house dress. As she stood by the stove, the sunlight was shining in and I could see through the material of the house dress. I could see she was wearing the typical panty briefs those older ladies wear and also a nice conservative bra. It was the first time that I could see her figure other than when she wore pants and blouse. I was pleased at what I saw but I didn't want to make it obvious I was looking.

Vivian prepared a plate for each of us and placed it at the table. She had prepared one of my favorites and didn't even know it was my favorite. She had field peas and beef roast. The meal was very delicious and filling.

After we ate, we went to the den to watch the news. I offered to help with the dishes but she insisted we sit in the den. She said I didn't have all afternoon and she wanted to visit with me while she could. I sat on the couch and Vivian sat beside me. She took my hand and held it in her hands and asked me to tell her about my morning at work. She seemed excited to know how my day was going. As I was telling her about my day, she reached in and kissed me on the lips. It was a very passionate kiss. I felt her mouth open and her head tilt to put as much passion into it she could. I then felt her tongue dancing around my mouth. She backed off and began telling me she was sorry for being so bold. I didn't let her finish her apology and I reach in to continue the kiss. We got carried away in the passion and I realized I had to get back to work.

She walked to the door and asked If I could return after work. She reminded me that Abel would be going for a couple weeks and she was lonely there alone. She said even if Abel didn't give her much attention, it was still a person in the house. I told her I was not sure what time I was getting off but I would give her a call to let her know later. She smiled and then gave me another kiss.

I knew I had a lot to do at the office but I also knew I wanted to get back to see Vivian. I rushed back to the office and went right to work. I sat at my desk and answered emails and completed reports. I kept looking at the clock and the time was racing passed me. By 4:00, I had accomplished a lot and decided it was a good time to leave the office. I cleaned up my desk and made it presentable for the morning. I don't like leaving my desk a mess for the morning.

I left the office and made my way back to Vivians house. She greeted me at the door and invited me in. She was wearing the same housedress as earlier but this time I could tell she wasn't wearing any panties. The afternoon sunlight was gleaming in from the door and I could see right through the material of the dress. It didn't look like she was wearing a bra either but I honestly couldn't be sure at the time.

Once I was inside, Vivian reached around and hugged and kissed me. She asked if I was hungry now or if I wanted to wait. She said she didn't cook but was going to call for takeout. She said she would rather sit on the couch in the den and watch TV for now. As soon as we sat on the couch, she threw her arms around me and starting kissing me. I noticed she raised her housedress up a little so her bare thighs would be exposed. Her legs were nicely shaped for a fluffy matured lady. I passed my hand over her legs. I stared at her knee and worked up to her thighs then back down to her knee and below. I carefully removed the sandals she was wearing and that gave me the opportunity to feel her ankles. I enjoyed feeling her skin.

Viv was now "melting" in my hands. She would moan with pleasure as I would caress her body. My hands were feeling as much of her legs as I could before I gradually made my way to her upper thighs. I could feel the warmth of her body as I got closer to her pubic mound. She started telling me how nervous she was today. As much as she wants to pleasure me, she is as much nervous. She said Abel was the only man that has ever been intimate with her and even if their best years he didn't give her body the attention I have. She asked that I be patient and gentle with her as she discovers all this new attention.

I assured her that I would not want her to do anything she was not comfortable with. I also confirmed with her that any time she felt uncomfortable to just tell me and I would stop. I promised her I would understand. I then suggested we move to the bedroom to be more comfortable. She agreed and led me to her bedroom. Abel had moved to a spare room years ago because they slept better in their own rooms. Abel slept with a CPAP machine and it was more comfortable for him to sleep alone. Since he was not paying attention to her "needs" anymore, it was not an issue.

As I followed her down the hall, I removed my shirt and unbuckled my belt. I was preparing to removed her house dress when we got to her room. As she turned on the light, I saw a lounge chair to my left. I tossed my shirt on it and wrapped my arms around her. My erection was rubbing her back side and my hands cupped her breasts. I was kissing her on the back of the neck. I could feel her body tremble as I gently caressed her lovely matured breasts. I then gathered her dress up to her chest and gently removed it over hear head. She lifted her arms helping me to remove it. She giggled a little and when I asked what was funny, she told me she had never been undressed like that.

As she turned to face me, I laid her dress on the chair with my shirt and removed my pants. I admired her body as I laid my pants on the chair also. As my eyes were focused on her body, I noticed her eyes were focused on my erection. I thought it was only fair to removed my underwear also since she didn't have anything on. As my erection sprang from my boxers, I saw her eyes widen. I stood up straight and stepped closer to her. I went to kiss her sweet lips and she asked if she could touch it. She reached her hand to grab my erection and then commented on the size. I started kissing her passionately. We were both open mouth kissing but not tongue kissing. My hands were caressing her back side as we kissed. I then sat her on the edge of the bed.

As she struggled to position herself on the bed, I noticed her public mound. She had thinning, light colored pubic hair. The amount and color made me feel it was natural for a lady her age. I noticed a couple scars on her belly area. Her breasts had a fair amount of light blue veins showing through the skin. Her body had wrinkles and rolls just as you would expect from a matured of 73 years old. During one of my visits, I looked the size of her bra and panties. She wore a 38DD bra and size 7-8 panty. Most of the panties I saw her wear were the typical panty briefs and beige in color. I was completely and totally aroused by Vivian. I was treating her like she was a virgin. In many aspects, I felt like she was a virgin.

Once she was settled in bed, I crawled in bed on her left side. I first kissed her and cupped her right breasts with my left hand. We kissed passionately for a few minutes then I kissed her nipple. Her nipples were light pink in color and a little larger than a #2 pencil eraser. Her areolas were the same color and a little larger than a 25-cent piece. Once I had her nipple in my mouth and she was comfortable, I oved my hand down to her pubic mound.

At first, she tensed her body a little then slowly relaxed. I was able to cup my hand over her mound. I felt the moist heat against my hand. I gently caressed her mound until I felt her relax and become comfortable. The thought kept going through my mind what she said earlier about Abel being the only man to see her naked body. As I continued to gently caress her mound, I broke from the kisses to tell her how beautiful she looked. She said she was concerned as to how I would react to her body since I was much younger. In the back of her mind, she thought I would not find her desirable. She wasn't sure how I would react to her body but when she saw my erection, she figured it was okay.

I assured her that I found her body to be very attractive and desirable. I then started kissing her again. This time I slowly moved my kisses to her neck, breasts, belly and to her legs. I skipped kissing her from the waist to her thighs to leave that for later. I didn't want to make her uncomfortable. I started caressing her feet. As I caressed her feet, my hands started moving up her legs, followed by kisses. My hands and lips were working in unison. Vivian was moaning with pleasure as my hands moved up her legs. I could feel her body relaxing more and more as my hands and kisses moved slowly up her legs.

When I got right above her knees, I gently pushed her legs apart. Vivian widened her legs and she put her hands on my head. I then started kissing her inner thighs as my hands found her pubic mound. Vivian let out a little screech as my right middle finger found the opening of her vaginal lips. It felt very wet and I quickly moved my mouth on her vagina before she had a chance to object. It wasn't long before she spread her legs and raised her knees up to allow me better access. She began thrusting her hips and her breathing was getting heavy. Her head was moving from side to side as she was moaning and groaning. Vivian was losing control of her body while she was telling me how good it felt.

Suddenly, without warning, her body tensed up. Vivian was vocal as she was in the midst of an intense orgasm. Her body trembled as she breathing was rapidly getting heavier. She was trying to speak but the orgasm was too intense. I was ingesting as much of her womanly juices as I could. Even if Vivian was not freshly showered, her vagina was very pleasant. There was a hint of a musty scent but yet it was smelled clean and fresh. I was licking and sucking on her vagina and clit trying to make her orgasm last as long as possible.

Once Vivian's orgasm subsided a little, I crawled up on top of her and rubbed my erection on her vagina. I wanted to release my sperm deep inside of her body. She let me know how much she wanted it inside her but she asked me to be slow and gentle. She reminded me it had been years since she had a penis inside of her and it was smaller than mine.

In anticipation of the possibility of having sex with Vivian, I read a lot during the week. I learned how the vagina of senior ladies change. I felt comfortable with what might happen once I penetrated Viv. I was prepared not to be alarmed with her reactions post intercourse.

I slowly rubbed my raging erection just on her vaginal lips. I gently rubbed the head of my circumcised erection on the length of her outer labia. Vivian adjusted her legs to accommodate me more comfortably. Her eyes closed as I eased my erection deeper into her waiting vagina. I slowly pushed deeper as I went in and out of her in a slow rhythm. I could see how deep her mind was lost into paradise. Vivian was in a world that she had not been in for some time, if any at all. As I pushed my erection into her vagina, I could see the look on her face change. Each time I pushed deeper, her face tightened a little like it was uncomfortable, but only for a split second. I was afraid I was hurting her and I was about to ask if she was okay when her face showed nothing but pleasure.

I was now thrusting in and out of her vagina in a slow steady rhythm. I could hear her juices surfacing with every thrust. She was feeling comfortable so I increased my tempo. I wanted to shoot my sperm deep into her but I wanted her to orgasm first. To my surprise, she opened her eyes and asked me to please give her my "stuff". She said she wanted to feel it inside her. I told her I was holding back to make sure she enjoyed it. She continued by saying she was wanting us to do it together and she was ready.

With that said, I thrusted inside her a few more times and I released my cum deep inside of her. Just as she felt my cum, she orgasmed with me. Her body began convulsing. I felt her trembling as she became very vocal. It was not words, but lots of sounds of pleasure. The combination of my cum and her juices were dripping from her body onto the bed. I didn't want to pull out yet but my erection was become flaccid, and would fall out on its own. When it did, I asked her to stay there and I would be right back. I ran into the bathroom, found a hand towel and used it to clean my now flaccid penis. I then rinsed the towel, grabbed a bath towel and went back to the bed. I used the hand towel to wipe between Viv's legs. She had a big smile on her face while I cleaned and dried her bottom. I then placed the bath towel under her bottom in case she would leak any more fluids.

12