Vivian Ch. 01 - Changing Room

Story Info
Helping the customer.
4k words
4.59
19.5k
22
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 10/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains characters from other stories but is intended as stand alone.

All comments and feedback are gratefully received I'm hoping the feedback will encourage improvements in my work. This is a work of fiction from the deep dank recesses of my mind and any resemblance to real people is purely accidental.

This story depicts lesbian sex, if this not to your liking, please visit some of my other submissions, otherwise I hope you enjoy.

----------

Vivian was feeling the pressure. She had to find a dress for her nieces wedding and with it being on her husband's side of the family there would be surreptitious comments if her attire wasn't up to scratch. She didn't have excessive funds like many of her in-laws and time was of the essence -- hence the pressure.

A friend had recommended this particular boutique as they specialised in pre-owned couture which meant she would be getting quality at a vastly reduced price; her issue was her size which ruled out a good chunk of what was available. It wasn't that she was large, it was just that she wasn't a catwalk model -- she preferred to call herself homely. She carried a little more body fat than she had before her two children were born but she could still attract glances from the opposite sex whenever her ego needed boosting.

The two young ladies out front of the shop were really friendly and it was the older of the two, she introduced herself as Rachel, who had taken the most interest in helping Vivian find something. It wasn't too busy in the shop that day which meant Rachel could devote a goodly amount of time on their latest visitor. Rachel listened intently while Vivian described the type of design she normally went for, the preferred lengths and colours and then started leafing through the stock pulling out a selection of five dresses for Viv to try on. Rachel led the way to the nearest changing room with Viv following in her wake -- the boutique was so small that they only had two changing rooms at either end of the store.

The first item she tried on just wasn't comfortable and was discarded straight away. The second Viv tried wasn't bad and was put to one side for further consideration but the third she tried on was proving difficult to get right before pulling it over her head. In a bit of a rush, Viv pulled the garment over her head and then tried to let it slide down her upturned arms but found that once some of the garment covered her head, the rest just wouldn't follow. A bit of furtive wriggling failed to dislodge the dress and she was beginning to curse the choice of this dress. Stood outside the room, Rachel could make out the sound of Viv struggling, and she tapped on the door and asked, "Can I be of any assistance?"

The answer came back slightly muffled "Yes if you could. I appear to be stuck."

Rachel smiled and popped the lock from her side and stepped inside the space and quickly re-locked the door. She stood still for a few seconds to assess the situation and work out what was wrong saying "Okay, let me see. I think a bit of the lace is caught fast. Please bear with me."

Viv gave a mirthless laugh replying, "I can't say as I'm going anywhere right now." Rachel was distracted by the customers chest which jiggled and undulated as Viv wriggled about. With her arms held aloft, the hem of the dress fell as far as her collar bone and left the full, round, bra-encased breasts open for inspection. The bra was a plain mocha brown colour and matched the panties but the contrast with her creamy white breast flesh as the silky looking flesh overflowed at the top. Although it had been sometime since she had indulged in another woman's body, Rachel had always classed herself as bi-curious. She would never have done anything with a customer especially at the boutique itself but there was something about the sight before that had her raising her hand to cup to full round flesh. Rachel's palm was millimetres away from its prize, she could feel the heat coming of it, when she snapped out of her trance and instead reach both hands to lift the dress slightly, locate the catch and then ease the garment down over the customers shoulders.

Viv popped her head clear of the neckline and breathed a heavy sigh of relief that she was free even though her hair was bedraggled. Rachel stayed where she stood and help move the shoulders and material on the hips slightly to get the dress sitting correctly. It seemed a little strange to the customer at first but once she saw in the mirror that the dress was sitting better it made sense. Little did she know it was all a pretence for Rachel to get touchy feely with the mom beside her "Mmmm, yes. Now you look the real deal in that."

"You think so?" Viv asked as she twirled one way and then the other, inspecting herself in the mirror. She did look good but decided to try the remaining two on just the same. "Would you mind helping me off with this as I don't want to get caught up again."

Rachel was more than happy to help as she had a plan forming in her head. The dress was lifted over the customers head and as the hem came up to chest level, Rachel's hands surreptitiously brushed against the large, curved breasts but in such a way that the customer would put it down to an accident. The dress was lifted clear, and Rachel helped put it back on its hanger. Viv turned and said, "I'll try the other two on just to be safe." She had said it so as her intention was for Rachel to step back outside even though the changing room wasn't that small, but she just assumed she'd try the other on her own but Rachel, instead of leaving the room, turned and picked the next dress from its hanger and held it above Viv's head to help.

Viv was still a little shocked but complied by lifting her arms up and allowed the dress to slip down her body. Once again Rachel was doing a fair bit of fussing with the dress and maintaining the touchy feely contact with the customers body asking "Hmmmm? not sure about this one. What do you think?"

Viv took one look and replied, "No. This isn't the one" and then started to pull the dress over her head. Once again Rachel helped and once again, she was afforded a number of crafty touches of Viv's breasts. The final dress was offered above her head and Viv dutifully ducked down and fed her arms up to make accessing it easier. 'Maybe it was a good idea that Rachel had stayed to help me after all' she mulled to herself.

As soon as the dress sat on her shoulders, Rachel started the process of fidgeting around Viv's body. Standing back slightly she looked Viv in the eye via the mirror and said "Oh yes, very nice indeed. I think we have a winner."

Viv looked at her reflection in the mirror and mused "Hmmmm. It's nice but is it the one?"

"You are kidding right?" Rachel then did something that floored Viv momentarily. The younger woman reached around either side of Viv and placed her hands on the underside of each breast and lifted slightly while squeezing slightly and added "This dress makes these babies look fabulous." Viv's expression was the epitome of shock as Rachel continued to squeeze and test their malleability adding "Oh, these do feel very nice. I bet hubbie loves these to play with."

In actual fact, she wasn't far from the truth. Hubbie did like to play with them a lot when Viv could get him away from the TV and into bed. However, it was the shock of another woman admiring them that had Viv wrong footed, so much so, she didn't shoo the woman away and just stood there letting her fondle her tits as though it were the most natural thing in the world. Truth be told Viv was actually quite enjoying the attention and leant back against Rachel while she had her way with the yummy mummy.

Rachel took this latest 'reaction as a signal to proceed. At this point she had no idea that the customer had had no sexual contact with another woman, she was reacting favourably and so Rachel continued. She disengaged her right hand from the woman's tit so that she could hook her blonde/brown hair aside from her neckline. Having attached her lips to the exposed portion of Viv's neck, Rachel reattached her hand to cup and caress her breast which flexed to her touch and undulated invitingly. Viv was getting into it big time. Rachel was kissing just behind her ear, occasionally taking the other woman's earlobe between her lips to suckle and nibble on the lobe.

Rachel decided that Viv was now fully compliant. To test the water, she moved her right hand down to the hem of the dress, hooked her hand underneath and trailed it up Viv's inner thigh until she reached the older woman's panties. The silk fabric was both soft and warm to the touch. Her index finger wormed inside the leg and came to rest on the enflamed clit. Viv gave an involuntary jump but otherwise remained leant back against her assailant. As soon as the finger traced a circle around the enflamed nub, Viv gave a desperate moan that was drawn out as Rachel continued to stimulate the other woman's clit.

Rachel was still nibbling Viv's neck, and this combined with Rachel's finger working further down and slipping inside the warm slick flesh made Viv groan out "Oh god, that is so good. Please don't stop." The fact that she was begging another woman to do these unspeakable things to her was overwhelmed by her other senses to the extent that her singular focus was on what the intruding finger was doing and stepping her towards the impending climax that was swelling inside her.

Rachel's mouth hovered right by the older woman's ear. In between the neck kissing and earlobe nibbling she whispered "Shhh. We don't want anyone else spoiling our fun now do we?" Viv gave a couple of tentative nods to show she understood, her reward was a second finger searching inside her beside the existing one that she clamped down on with her muscles. Rachel could tell from her breathing that Viv wasn't far away from her climax and reached her free hand up to place it over Viv's mouth just in time to muffle the cry of anguish as she came.

Viv slumped back even more against Rachel as she recovered. The younger woman started to pull the dress off Viv who meekly complied by holding her arms aloft so the garment could be lifted clear. Immediately afterwards Rachel unclasped the curvy wife's bra and spun her around to face her so that she could close the half step gap and nuzzle her face in the large expanse of creamy white cleaver to make the most obscene slurping and licking sounds as Rachel worked her way down towards the exposed nipples. As Rachel pulled at the rubbery nub with her lips and nibble slightly with her teeth, Viv had no reasoned thought of her own aside from following the instructions from Rachel and currently, as none were being given, Viv was just stood there while the electrical pulses were shooting from her chest to a point somewhere deep inside her lower stomach.

Rachel took a slight step back, reached down and pushed the older woman's last remaining item of clothing, her panties, down to the ground so that she stood before her in all her glory. Rachel's own pussy gave an involuntary pulse as she guided the other woman back towards the bench seat behind her. Once Viv was seated Rachel knelt down on the floor and prised the older woman's legs apart. The sight before her at the apex of the other woman's legs made the brunettes eyes pop out. Viv's labia was spread invitingly, her damp excitement clear evidence of her approval for what Rachel had just been doing. Before Viv could form a coherent thought of her own, Rachel lunged forward and attached her mouth over the enflamed clit she had so recently been strumming.

The muscle pulsed between her lips and Rachel couldn't help sucking on it longingly before working the tip of her tongue down to locate the source of the dampness. Driving her tongue deep inside Vic made the older woman buck her hips in time with the lunges of Rachel's tongue. Her moaning had intensified until Rachel was forced to pull away, reach for the woman's discarded panties, roll them up and push them between in the older woman's mouth. In an instant Rachel was back sucking, slurping and licking at the pussy exposed in front of her.

Viv might have preferred not to have her damp panties in her mouth, but she didn't remove them. Instead, she used both hands to cradle Rachel's head as it feverishly worked away at her pussy pushing the older woman towards yet another spine-tingling orgasm. When her husband made her come Viv enjoyed it no end and yet it had been the best part of a year since she had had a climax and they never compared to the one she had just had and the one that was threatening to break inside right now. She wanted this. No, she needed this climax and if she didn't have it, she feared for her sanity. Just at that very moment, the point deep inside her exploded and she thrust her hips against the mouth that had induced an orgasm that made her toes curl up and legs to shake. She was groaning loudly but thankfully her panties muffled most of the sound.

The climax, and especially the means of it, rocked Viv to the core and while she recovered Rachel stayed knelt before her licking up her pussy juice, she had worked so hard to produce. Looking up into Viv's face, Rachel could tell that she hadn't fully recovered yet and so knelt up and captured one of her large pink nipples in her mouth and luxuriated at its feel in her mouth once more. Viv came to her senses while Rachel was still sucking away. She gasped, pulled the panties from her mouth and exclaimed "Oh" as she jumped up and started to hurriedly put the panties, bra and her original dress on. Rachel was still knelt down and in a bit of a shock as this wasn't the reaction she expected.

Viv fussed about but hurriedly blurted out "Sorry, I don't know if I can do this. Can you put those two dresses aside and I'll come back once I've had chance to clear my head" and promptly left the changing room. It took Rachel a few moments to absorb what had just transpired but eventually she made her way to the staff toilet had a quick wash up and re-joined Deborah up front who gave her older colleague a knowing look but said nothing about her prolonged absence.

It was almost a week to the day when Viv walked back into the same store. She noticed that Rachel was busy with another customer and so spent ten minutes looking through the racks. Deborah did go over once and ask, "Is there anything I can help you with?"

Viv smiled and replied, "No I'm just looking through although Rachel put two dresses aside for me, I'll ask her once she is done with the other customer."

Time seemed to drag until the other customer had paid and their purchases bagged up but eventually Rachel made her way over to Viv and said, "Well isn't this a surprise, I thought I'd scared you off for good."

Viv gave a bashful smile and stammered "I asked last time errr... if you could put those two dresses aside. I errr... wondered if I could, you know, try them on once more?"

Rachel shrugged and replied "Sure, I stowed them away in the back in the hope you'd come back. Go to the far changing room and I'll bring them over."

Viv had done just that and went and waited inside the room. A couple of minutes later and Rachel was back tapping on the door. Viv asked "Come in. Would you mind helping me on with the fussy one again?" Rachel smirked, hoping that maybe she'd have a bit more fun with the well-proportioned Mum. She pulled the lock from outside and step in. The door was pushed closed quickly and the lock drawn again, the sight before almost took her breath away.

Stood before her was the customer with her shirt and bra removed showing her fabulous breasts to the younger woman who stood there in stunned silence. Viv rung her hands together and eventually broke the silence with "I'm so sorry for bugging out like I did last time. You just rocked me to the core, but I sat at home and realised I had done nothing for you in return and you made me feel... well... I mean to say... well, like I've never felt before." She went silent but Rachel was still rooted to the spot staring at the wonderful breasts displayed for her and so Viv continued "I've been doing a lot of thinking and I think I'd like to... No, I need to return the favour. I've been doing lots of homework. I've studied lots of lesbian videos online and... well, I'd like to make it up to you. Would you mind if I licked your pussy please."

Rachel shook her head to clear it and then lifted her skirt up so that she could remove her panties. She was about to sit down on the bench but couldn't tare her eyes from the chest in front of her. She ducked her head down and captured the nearest nipple between her lips so that she could suck on it longingly before switching her attention to the other. Just as Viv was getting into the attention Rachel pulled back, lifted her skirt, sat down on the bench and splayed her legs wide open, pointing her finger down at her already enflamed clit.

Viv knelt down immediately and brought her face to within inches of the pussy before her. She had been doing a lot of studying this week on how one woman could pleasure another and yet it still fascinated her to see her first pussy up close. Rachel took hold of the back of Viv's head and brought the older woman's face to her pussy who instinctively raked her tongue from the tip of Rachel's clit, down her splayed labia and then drove her tongue deep inside the younger woman. In all her research she had seen the pleasure that the administrator gained from tasting their lover but now the flavour of Rachel's pussy reached Viv's taste buds she suddenly got why they were making the noises they were. Inadvertently Viv herself was making the self-same noises as her tongue quested deeper inside the brunette.

Prior to last week Viv would have been reviled at the thought of a woman kneeling before another while she performed oral sex on them. The events of last week had turned her world upside down, but immediately after leaving the shop, another woman's pussy was the only thing she could think about. She had driven home and yet she could not remember a single detail about the journey. When she sat at home alone, she spent every moment either watching lesbian porn, reading lesbian stories or thinking about pussy.

Thankfully the reality Viv was experiencing just underlined everything she had wanted it to be and yet so much more. She had the perception that pussy juice would taste nice, in fact during her own masturbatory sessions she had tasted herself. She found the flavour wasn't unpleasant and yet now she was sampling another woman's she found it tasted like nectar on her tongue. Although Viv was getting a great deal of enjoyment from what she was doing, her overriding concern was to make sure Rachel was gaining as much pleasure from it as Viv had experienced last week. The blond cast her eye's up and was delighted that Rachel's face showed true contentment. Little did Viv know that part of that contentment was having a previously lesbian virgin knelt before her administering quite an accomplished job. Rachel had been very active as a lesbian up until a few years ago when she had moved in with her boyfriend although the past year had seen her experience it a few times as things had become a little stale at home and now here was her tastiest conquest on their knees worshiping her pussy.

It was the thought of hers being Viv's first pussy that drove the younger woman over the edge, and she came, panting her thanks, Rachel however wasn't done yet. She pulled on Viv's hair to pull her head back as Rachel stood up and instructed "Take of your panties and skirt and lie down on the bench" pointing behind her where she had so recently been seated. Viv had no idea what the other woman planned but very quickly stood and removed the rest of her clothing. As she lay down Rachel couldn't resist taking those delicious nipples into her mouth once more. She suddenly swung around, lifted her leg and straddled the older woman's head before bringing her hips down so that her cleanly shaved pussy was planted firmly on Viv's mouth. Rachel in turn leant forward and extended her own tongue so that she could rake it across Viv's very large clit as it stood proud from its hood.

12