Vivian Kwong on Tour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need swimwear," she said. "Do you think they'll have some here?"

"Here, or we go in to Kuta tomorrow?"

"Okay."

Instead, we found the Rock Bar. As hotel guests, we could jump the queue to take the lift down the cliff face to the bar. At sunset it is completely gorgeous. The one-thousand cash as part of the prize was in the form of hotel spend. Drinks. Food. Spa. Hotel tours. So, we stayed at the bar to eat as well. Vivian has always been the type to sip on one champagne all night. But here, by the ocean, overseas, she tried each of the five fruity cocktails in the list. By the time we rode up in the lift and walked to our room, she was brilliantly drunk. I took her dress off the moment we were in the door.

"Shower," she slurred.

"Shower's fine," I said.

Once in, she reached around and took my razor.

"You always wanted to, right?" she said breezily.

"I did."

"Go on. You can."

"All of it?"

"Uh-huh," she slurred, blinking in the steam.

I knelt down. It took a longer time than she expected. I wanted to be super careful not to cut or hurt her.

Once done, I stood and cupped her mound, gently rubbing water over her skin.

"How does that feel?" I asked her.

"Strange."

"Strange good?"

"I don't know," she mumbled.

I held her hips and turned her to the wall.

"Let's try it out."

I kicked her legs open and bent Viv forward. I was rock hard. She was slippery wet. My cock sunk effortlessly inside her. Both of us gasped. It was the first time I had felt her vaginal juices soak the skin of my cock. It was the very first time Vivian had ever had cock in her without a condom.

"Oh my god," she moaned. "That is completely different."

"Shaved?" I clarified.

"No condom."

"You like it?"

"Oh my god. It's like a different thing. Don't take it out."

"You're drunk," I told her.

Viv didn't answer. She rolled her hips back at my crotch. Earlier in the day she was fucking to get me off. This time she was fucking to get herself off. It worked.

Viv had a long, protracted, screaming orgasm. It was lucky my own senses had been dulled by the drink, otherwise we may have had a pregnancy to deal with. Fortunately, I could see it through til she finished.

Pulling off me, Vivian sleepily washed my cock and led us to dry off, and to bed. Naked, we slept in each other's arms. The end of a perfect day.

And the perfect start to the next day. I woke to a blow job.

"Are you sucking cock?" I asked, stunned at the sight of my morning erection half-inside her mouth.

"You want me to do it, right?"

"Yes, but I thought you never did that?"

"Lately I've...been trying it. Don't you dare cum," she warned me. "Baby steps."

I silently watched a sight I never expected. Wow.

"I have to take a photo of this," I said, reaching out for my phone. Vivian posed holding my cock, both in and out of her mouth.

"Suck again? I'll take a video."

"This can't go online," she warned me.

"It won't," I said truthfully.

Vivian did the best she could to give a blow job while I filmed it. I set the phone against the lampshade and pulled Viv up onto me. Her shaved pussy looked carnally divine. She held my cock straight up and put it to the spot.

"Wow, you're wet," I oohed and she sunk easily into me.

"Sucking a penis seems to help," Viv giggled. "Is that camera still on?"

"Yes."

She sat up and let me look at her naked body, firmly connected to my erection.

"Your cunt looks fucking hot like that."

"I know you always wanted to."

"Are you okay? You like it?"

"Hmmm. Better than I thought. I thought I'd look like a little kid."

"Hardly!"

"Hmmm, seems not," Viv agreed. "Looks quite woman still."

"Especially full of cock."

Viv came down to kiss me. And fuck. We had never been together through til morning. It was a wonderful experience. The sheets were off, in the daylight I could look up and see every inch of her fucking me.

"I never thought you could be so sexual," I admitted.

"I'm not."

"Yeah, right," I snorted.

"Truly. I'm not."

"What's all this then?"

"I know you want it. I know it will make you happy."

"This is for me?"

"Yeah, of course," she said, leaning down to kiss. "You didn't have to bring me. I need to make it up to you. It's a free trip. I have to pay you back somehow."

"I didn't pay either."

"I know, but you chose me to come. I want you to feel good about that. Give you a proper fantasy trip."

"That's nice, but it's not real? After we go home, nothing?"

"Hey, come on. Look at me. No hair. No condom. Video," she said looking at the camera. "I'll give you a great trip, baby. Try to be happy."

"I am," I admitted. I gripped Viv's ass and helped her bounce up and down on my erection. Her tits jiggled perfectly. It was a great big long wonderful morning fuck; all caught on camera. At the end I had a look on my face that she recognized.

"Don't you dare cum in there, either," she warned me.

"You feel great with no condom."

"I know. I like it too. But you can't get me pregnant. Please. That would be just too cliche, going away with a guy and having a baby from it."

"Phwoo. I feel too close though. Mouth or cunt?"

"Neither?"

"Pick one Viv. Or it will just come out."

"Oh, don't do that."

"Give me your mouth!"

"Really?"

"Quick!" I yelled out.

Vivian scrambled off me and got her mouth around my shaft just in time. I blew fiercely into it. To her credit, Vivian held on through it all, allowing all of my cum to shoot then pour into her. After I was done, Viv hoovered the last bits, then let me out to drink it down with a gulp. She smacked her lips, sucking the rest of the juices off my shaft.

"You swallowed?" I said incredulously.

"Why? What do you mean?"

"You swallowed. You drank the sperm."

"Why? What am I meant to do with it?"

"No, no, just that. Perfect. You suck cock perfectly."

"The taste is not too bad," Viv conceded. "Not as bad as I thought."

I reached out and rolled Viv to her back. I put my hand between her legs, two fingers into her pussy.

"Your turn to get off," I smiled.

I frigged her until I made her scream. Vivian had always loved being fingered, and in that place, she really let go. I pummeled my fingers into her as her body twisted and turned in ecstasy.

"You scream like a stuck pig," I grinned after she had cum.

"What's a stuck pig?" Viv asked genuinely.

"Never mind. Come on. Before breakfast finishes."

Vivian put her summer dress back on. Walking in the breeze, having no underwear played havoc for her in the wind.

"Are you upset with me if people see?" Viv asked.

"Your cunt?" I clarified.

"Yes."

"Not at all. Let people see."

"Okay."

I shook my head in disbelief. It was not what I had expected from Vivian on the trip. Or ever.

We ate a long slow, enjoyable late breakfast. We got a hotel car into Kuta, thirty minutes away. We went shopping for swimwear and casual wear. Vivian was so free with her body; I was constantly astounded. In every store her breasts or ass were on show in some way at some stage. The dresses, pants and singlets we bought showed her back, or her breasts, or her ass, or her shaved pussy. The bikini we bought was all string and white gauze.

"You know what will happen when that gets wet, right?"

"You'll get hard?" Viv teased me.

"Me and every guy around."

"As long as you're happy," Viv smiled.

"I'm happy," I confirmed.

We ate a late lunch at the beach, with beers. I'd never seen Viv drink alcohol so freely. We went for an afternoon massage afterward. With no underwear under our robes, I could see Viv flinch at times when her masseuse oiled her breasts, or went high up her inside thigh, intrigued that she shaved. He was asking how she got it so smooth to the touch? To her credit Viv held her nerve, but it looked like the most uncomfortable moment of the trip so far.

It was almost dark by the time we left.

"Take me back home. Get me drunk. Fuck me."

"In your shaved cunt?" I teased.

"I don't have another one right now."

We went back to the hotel. We got drunk at the rock bar at sunset. Without any dinner we went back and fucked on and off for hours. All of it filmed; this time on her parent's handicam so we could see what we were filming on the reversible viewing screen.

"You keep the memory card," Viv giggled. "But don't put it online."

"I can show my friends?"

"I don't care if people you trust see it. Just don't send it to them. Keep it. You need to promise me. No internet."

"I'll keep it."

Our second morning it was me that woke first. I returned the favor from the morning before, crawling down between Viv's legs and sucking her smooth pussy wet.

"Oh my god," she said, spreading wide, holding my head as my tongue probed inside her.

"Oh my god," she said as I grabbed her hand and brought it between her legs. I pushed her finger at her hole and she obliged. Viv put the whole thing in. I encouraged a second one in with it. I prodded her to finger-fuck herself. Viv did it.

"Get yourself off, baby. Make yourself cum," I asked, reaching for the camera. It was a gorgeous thing to film. And educational. I paid attention to the way she fingered herself, making a note to copy her style when I did it next.

"Cum, baby. Do it."

"I want cock now. Please."

"Cum first."

"I can't," she complained.

Five minutes later, she proved that she could. She held her fingers up afterward to look at the slime that covered them, glistening in the light. Wiping it on the sheets, she said, "Can I get fucked now, please?"

I put the camera in a spot to film it. I got between her open legs and pushed in.

"Ohhh, I can't believe how nice that feels without a condom," Viv groaned.

"I like it, too. Your first real fuck."

"I guess, that's true."

"How many cocks have you had in you?" I asked, fucking her slowly.

"You really wanna know that?"

"Uh-huh."

"Why?"

"I'm curious."

"Hmmm. Can't you just do me?"

"I am doing you. Come on. Start with one-night-stands. Have you ever had that?"

"Oh god, this is embarrassing," she said, blushing red.

"You have?"

Vivian nodded.

"A lot?" I asked.

"Only two," she said defensively.

I could feel myself get even harder as she said that.

"All the way? Fucked?"

Again, she nodded.

"Where? When?" I asked, amazed.

"Please. Can I tell you later? Can you just fuck me for a while?"

"Sure," I smiled.

We rolled around the bed passionately. She was enjoying it as much as me. Under the right conditions, Viv adored having cock in her. She wanted to be fucked as much as I wanted to fuck her. We kissed desperately. The sound and smell of her gurgling pussy was overwhelming, it ran riot with our hormones.

"I wanna cum in you. I wanna get you pregnant," I groaned, pumping her from above.

"I know. I want it, too."

"Shall I do it? I'm close."

"Oh god. I want it, too. Go on. Cum in me."

"Shit. I'm gonna cum. Really."

"Oh god, I can't believe I'm going to go home pregnant," Viv conceded.

"It's coming," I gave a final warning.

Viv opened her mouth and nodded.

"Do it," she panted.

"Viv, it's coming," I yelled.

"Give it. Put in me!"

"Pregnant!"

"Yes. I want. Cum in me!"

I pulled out just in time to shoot wickedly all the way up to her tits and her face. I crawled off and lay on my back next to her. Ordinarily Vivian would freak out if cum hit her body, but not this time. She lay puffing, her head spinning. The semen dribbled down the side of her breasts and cheek.

"Holy shit," she breathed.

"I know."

"That was intense," Viv said to the ceiling.

"You wanted me to get you pregnant."

"I know. It's amazing, right? My body took over. Human instinct. That's why we should use condoms."

"Feels ten times better without, though."

"I know. I'm not sure I can use one again."

"You better get on the pill?"

"Hardly worth it, once I get home. Don't have sex enough."

"You could," I suggested heartily.

Vivian turned and wiped her face on the pillow.

"This is not me, right? This sexy life."

"Looks like it is."

"Here. Away. I'm okay to do this for you here. It's kind of fun. And I owe you. Not just for the trip, but for all those times you put up with me when I know you wanted more."

"You're doing a good job," I admitted.

"I know," she grinned.

"So you're enjoying it, too? All the nudity. The sex."

"Yeah. It's an interesting experience. Something to try."

"Once?"

"I don't know! Take me away again, we can find out?"

"Are you kidding or not?"

"No," Viv shrugged. "If some boy pays for me to go on holiday, it would be unfair not to let him enjoy it, right?"

"Right," I mused, thinking about having no money for myself to go on a trip, let alone two of us.

We had a quick, kiss-fueled shower and scurried to breakfast while it was still on. Viv wore her tiny gauze bikini with a tiny flared denim mini we bought.

"You have gorgeous tits," I told her, sitting across the table. "You never show them back home. You should. Guys would go nuts for them."

"Reason enough not to," she deadpanned. "But I seem to recall letting all your old teachers see them."

"That was a dress! Gorgeous."

"Because it shows my tits?"

"No just that...," I grinned. "Anyway, when that bikini gets wet, everyone around us will get to see every bit of them."

"It's what you want, right? Show your girlfriend off."

"I like you being sexy. It suits you."

"Ha, you know it doesn't. This is for you."

"Okay," I sighed. "Thank you."

As I expected, Viv was scandalous at the pool. I had to keep us in spots with no kids around. She knew how much it turned me on to see her walk around dripping wet. It wasn't just her breasts that you could see through the invisible-when-wet material, it was her slit. Every inch of it, plainly shaved bare. I don't think Viv really knew how nude she looked. She walked openly from pool to lounge to pool to bar to pool to bathroom to pool to the gardens to the pool.

"You're parading. For me."

"You like it?" she smiled cheekily.

"I fucking love it. Do it again. I like the way those guys over there are trying to hide their boners."

"Okay."

To her word, Viv was doing everything she knew would make me happy.

We went back into Kuta for a late lunch, or early dinner. We brought a hotel hand towel with us for her to sit on. The small denim mini with no panties wasn't long enough to keep her pussy off the seat. A loose singlet didn't do much to hide the sides of her breasts either.

As night fell, we found bars on and near the beach. As soon as things were fully dark, dancing started. Vivian and I had never danced, it wasn't our thing; unless we'd been drinking beer all the afternoon, like that day. Crowds of people were having fun, so we did too. Surrounded by strangers, we played up.

When I went to the bathroom, there was a queue; one cubicle, unisex. By the time I was back, a European man about my age and size had Viv up dancing. Our drinks were still on the high table on the edge of the floor, so I sat and watched. There was a distance between them, until Viv saw that I was back. She gave me a smile and moved in close to the guy. He gladly put his hand on the small of her back, rubbing their fronts together. Vivian had never played me off against another guy, and she wasn't then either. She was flirting with that guy to make me hard.

It was working.

The guy's hand went down in under her skirt. Viv let him. He looked happy to find bare ass. He lifted her thigh and looked like he was dabbing at her pussy. Viv let him touch for a time, before twisting in his grip and pushing her back against his hard-on. His hand went into her singlet at the side, gripping her breast. His other hand went between her legs at front, cupping her bare mound. He kissed her neck and ear.

Viv watched me watching her, getting felt up. She was waiting for me to give a nod, an indication that time was up. I let the guy linger for a while. He'd found her clit and was clearly making her feel good.

When he tried to drag Viv into a dark corner, I waved her to come over. For a time, he was testy about having lost his score. I told him I'd paid six-thousand dollars for this whore to travel with me on holiday, a thousand dollars a day, and would he like to pay me some compensation?

He understood. And no, he did not want to pay.

Thankfully.

"What were you planning to do if he said he would pay?" Vivian asked in the taxi back to the hotel.

"Give him a too-high price," I shrugged. "Or grab you and run?"

We went to the Rock Bar again, we had to spend our one-thousand dollars. We stood at the bar itself, me fondling Viv's bare ass. One of the waiters discretely suggested we take our drinks back to our room. He winked and handed me a cheap bottle of bubbly.

So, we fucked on our low balcony instead. It was a wonderful warm night with a wonderfully strong moon. Viv's body looked glorious bathed in the bright, soft light. I kept my hand over her mouth to stop her screaming out when she came.

I could live forever waking up naked next to that beautiful naked girl. She had a habit of tossing off the sheets, leaving herself more exposed than covered. I took photos and a video, turning her over to wake her by sucking her tits.

"I could wake up like this every day," Viv purred. "Fuck me?"

I crawled on top of her and fucked. The thought of using condoms no longer came into our minds. Raw cock and cunt danced.

"I wanna wake up like this every day," Viv yawned happily, legs open wide to help me get deep.

"I invite you to," I said.

"I don't think my mother will approve."

"Does she have to?" I asked.

Viv ignored me; she dug her heels into the back of my thighs to help push up at the cock in her.

Under, on top, face down in the pillow, gripping the sideboard, bent over the sofa arm, sat on my lap on the chair, we fucked athletically.

"Not sick of me yet?" Viv grinned as we took a break.

"Not even slightly. You?"

"I have to admit," Viv admitted. "This place has me in a mood. All I want to do is take your cock."

"Wish granted," I smiled. "You want me to fuck your ass?"

"Ew. People do that, don't they? Please don't ask that. I'm not sure I could do that."

I shrugged.

"I've never done it. Kinda curious, I guess."

"Really? Better make sure I'm super drunk if we really do that," Viv advised.

"Fair enough," I said, gently squeezing her breasts.

"You really like Asian girls, huh?" she grinned.

"Definitely the best for fucking. You're so tight. Those other girls, the white ones, their breasts are super soft. Yours are like water balloons."

"Exactly. Don't squeeze too hard."

"Yes ma'am. Are you ready to go again?"

"Yes sir. You may fuck the shit out of me," Viv grinned.

We didn't make breakfast.

There is a water park in Kuta that the hotel organized entry and transport, so it could go toward our one-thousand spending. We had an early lunch and got there around one. Viv wore her gauze bikini, but it was seriously too much. So many people, all ages, she was basically naked when that thing got wet. So, after a period of trying to walk around covering her breasts, we went back to the locker and got her t-shirt. It was white, so when it was wet you could still see a bit, but nothing as bad as just the top. The t-shirt didn't stretch to cover her ass or pussy, but because she had no hair, it wasn't immediately obvious it was see-through. Unless you looked properly, then you could see all of her cunt. Luckily most didn't, not any of the security guards at least.

The water park was relatively small but the weather was perfect and I enjoyed the time with Viv. She was in great spirits, as she had been the whole trip. As I watched her step out of a splashdown area or come out of the wave pool looking so natural in the water, and with her slit on show, I wondered how she could be so different at home.