Vivian Laaning Ch. 08

Story Info
Vivian has a date to her sister's wedding.
5.1k words
4.35
6.2k
00

Part 8 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day after lunch and having finished their morning chores the Laaning sisters by mutual agreement got together in Vivian's room in the barn. Sitting side by side on the bed they set out to discuss and reminisce their previous day's outing. The part of the conversation reviewing their mutual threesome sex with Matt English was readily most enjoyable. However the mood changed as Vivian related to her sister her subsequent encounter with Ray Gainer. After recounting that last meeting with her first time lover, Vivian wailed:

"He called me a filthy slut and a skank. Why does he have to call me names? Why does what I do in sex with others affect him? It's not like we are married or even in a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship."

Erica replied:

"It's all about the male psyche. I think guys think either we girls are sluts and whores or are pure and chaste. They don't mind fucking the former but want to marry the latter. You told me that he indicated he had confessed to you of a fleeting notion of wanting to marry you. Considering that you've had no history with him before your birthday, that was an obvious rash and premature consideration on his part. Still, it seems like Ray had you pegged as of the pure and chaste kind, and to discover that you are not must have been devastating to him."

Ignoring and even undeterred by her sister's implied negative characterization of her morals, Vivian could not help asking:

"That baffles me. Guys do want to fuck don't they?"

"Of course. That's all they think about. Except perhaps sports."

"Then why would they want to marry the chaste and pure and treat with disdain the sluts and whores? Being chaste and pure suggests not much fucking."

"Well Vivian I can't claim to be an expert on the male mind; psychology isn't my thing. I might though hazard a guess: that once they marry a pure and chaste girl, they think they can convert her to be a slut and whore but only to him. Of course it does not dawn on them that once they have successfully turned a pure and chaste into a slut and whore that she might not want to stay strictly exclusive to him.

"By contrast I do think that we women are very straight forward. We are much easier to understand contrary to the male chauvinistic claims otherwise, and notwithstanding the Hawaiian bridge joke."

Vivian asked:

"What's the Hawaiian bridge joke?"

Erica answered:

"Well it goes like this. A young man in California was going through the house he had just inherited from his recently deceased grandmother. In the attic he discovered an old lamp and of course he rubbed it and out popped a genie.

"The genie exclaimed: 'Thank you master for freeing me from my thousand years captivity. As a reward I grant you one wish!'

"The young man replied: 'One wish? What happened to the traditional three wishes?'

"The genie replied: 'Don't be greedy. Times are tough and we genies have negotiated a more lenient payment schedule for winning our freedom.'

"So the young man demanded, 'Well OK. I've always wanted to go to Hawaii. But I'm afraid of flying in an airplane. And I get sea sick when on a ship on the high seas. So why don't you build a bridge from say San Diego to one of the Hawaiian islands so that I can then drive there.'

"The genie almost choked and rasped, 'Oh come on let's get serious. Never mind the laboriousness of completing such a horrendous task but do you realize how many permits I have to pull to even get government approvals? Not to mention the multiple environmental impact studies needed to be conducted in order to gain the permission for such a project? So let's get real and be sensible. Give me a more realistic wish.'

"So the young man amended his wish, 'OK then! You know I've always loved women and want to get along with them and get them to like me. But I haven't succeeded in understanding them and I just haven't scored. So my wish is that you divulge to me the secret in understanding the mind of a woman so I can get along with them successfully.'

"The genie stroked his beard as he contemplated the young man's wish. Finally he answered: "Do you require four lanes or will you be satisfied with just two lanes?'"

After Vivian finished laughing at the joke, Erica resumed the previous topic of conversation:

"Incidently that difference of mindset between the sexes is the reason why I think there are lesbians. They find sex easier because it is free of the inherent sometimes acute sexual tension involved in heterosexual sex. Of course since we all are unique individuals lesbian couples are not immune from the everyday problems and conflicts arising from a committed relationship."

Vivian replied:

"Well I guess that is true. Yesterday's sex between you and me certainly was exciting. However I can't see myself wanting sex to be exclusively with women. Besides I have a nagging guilt that we were committing incest."

Erica responded:

"You know sis that is a tricky conundrum. As you know the modern moral standard is that anything that is engaged sexually between consenting adults is permissible and even approved so long as no harm or injury results. That is why homosexual sex is no longer frowned upon despite historical and religious opposition.

"However there is a practical and rational condemnation of incest. Science and historical experience suggests that offspring of incestuous copulations tend to experience more frequently undesirous birth complications such as insanity and hemophilia. Mind you birth control obviously negates such risk but since incestuous activity usually occurs as a spur of the moment passion such safeguard does not always avail. Besides birth control measures even the Pill are not a 100% guarantee for avoidance of pregnancy.

"However lesbian incest such as sex between sisters or mothers and daughters obviously is free of such complications."

To all this Vivian could only respond:

"Oh!"

Then Vivian felt Erica's right hand grasp one of her breasts and squeeze it. This prompted Vivian to pant faintly:

"Oh!...So you are saying it is all right as to whatever sex we have with each other."

Erica whispered softly in an uncharacteristic husky sultry voice:

"Yes! That's exactly what I'm saying."

At this point Erica's hand reached inside Vivian's bra and was squeezing the bare flesh of the breast. Vivian replicating Erica's steamy vocal intones breathlessly gasped:

"Oh!...Well...er...OK then!"

Erica's lips then reached Vivian's mouth and the sisters started kissing. Within seconds Vivian opened her mouth wider to facilitate a more intense and intimate French kissing. Their mutual passion exponentially escalated; the sisters were soon involuntarily moaning and groaning as the osculation continued.

Vivian's mind went completely blank; just a blank wall of whiteness was all she could envision. Forgotten in her mind was that she was ardently kissing a female; her sister in fact! All she could sense was the pure pleasure of the sexual exercise. Vivian also continued to feel Erica's hand on her bosom; seemingly endlessly rubbing, pinching, squeezing tit and nipple. Her nipple as matter of course hardened in response. Vivian soon sensed a sharp but exquisite pain emanating from the manipulated nipple. Her arousal was now complete and she felt the need to reciprocate Erica's sexual aggression.

Consequently Vivian pulled Erica's blouse out of the waistband of her jeans. This then enabled Vivian to reach inside and behind to successfully unhook Erica's bra. As soon as Erica could feel that her boobs were freed from the constraints of the bra she stopped kissing. She immediately removed her bra and blouse and unceremoniously tossed them aside. Vivian followed suit so that both sisters were naked to the waist as a result. They then resumed kissing with heightened passion.

During the continuous kissing the girls' bare breasts per force came into contact with each other. As a result of such touching their pleasure sensations immediately rose to a higher plane of sexual euphoria. Each sister was overwhelmed by a fiery fervor such that they had the impression that their blood was on fire as it coursed throughout their veins. Although intellectually and in dispassion they knew such was not the actual case, still their feelings required momentary pause to provide relief so as to prevent being completely consumed in uncontrollable passion.

Accordingly the girls disengaged and stood by the side of the bed. There they then shucked their remaining garb as fast as they could to become totally naked. Vivian then plopped on her back on the bed as Erica climbed on top of her to get into a sixty-nine position.

Erica's thighs surrounded Vivian's head and her mons veneris was in close proximity to Vivian's face. Erica's arousal had caused her female juices to seep out of her vagina to stick to her pubic hair. Consequently her female scent was most pronounced and overpowering to Vivian's senses. As she inhaled the sexy fumes she became light headed causing her to sigh contentedly.

Likewise as Erica approached Vivian's vulva she was greeted with the sight of similarly damp pubic hair and whiff of her female essence. Vivian's bright coppery red pubic hair exactly matched her head hair. Consequently along with her luscious breasts the sight of Vivian's naked torso provided for a mouth-watering naked loveliness that no connoisseur of female pulchritude could demur.

Since Erica was in the main heterosexual, the beauty of other women did not usually affect her mind or notice for that matter. As for her sister she had naturally not paid much heed to the development of her maturity never mind her sexual allure. Now though as she had become sexual with her she could not help but appreciate Vivian's charms. Taking advantage of the discovery of her sister's newly acquired sexuality, Erica just bent down and with her fingers parted Vivian's labia lips to commence a lusty licking of her sister's clit and pussy.

For her part Vivian raised her head to close in on Erica's ass. With her hands she parted her sister's meaty ass cheeks firmly to lick Erica's anus. Erica had anticipated that her pussy would be the target of her sister's initial tongue action. The unexpected stimulation of her rosebud opening instead proved to be a pleasant surprise. The tingling sensation resulting from Vivian's tonguing caused Erica to shiver in delight, and she let out a satisfying sigh.

Erica's mind commanded her to bite Vivian's clit. She bit hard and caused Vivian to yelp in pain. But there was no other protest from the redhead who just continued to slurp on Erica's bottom. Erica now maintained a hold of her sister's clit at its base and her tongue's saliva was generously lubricating the nub. In return Erica's chin was getting extremely wet from Vivian's gushing female fluids. As Erica's tongue continued to caress Vivian's pussy, her sister's sexual odor became more palpable. Rather than finding Vivian's sexual odor offensive by its overpowering peculiarity, Erica was experiencing unfettered joy in accepting her sister's smell as a natural part and parcel of their oral sex.

Erica next formed her middle fingers of her right hand into a spear. She then plunged them into Vivian's vagina and started stroking. As soon as Vivian felt that invasion of her pussy she was inspired to retaliate by sticking a finger into Erica's rectum. Erica signaled her pleasure at Vivian's surprising initiative by expelling a sudden squeal followed by a satisfying moan. This prompted Vivian to add another finger to impaling her sister's anus; and a repeat squeal and moan predictably followed.

With Vivian now intent on fingering Erica's ass hole, she moved her tongue to pay attention to Erica's protruding labium. As a result she was getting a good tasting of her sister's female juices and in her agitated state of mind the taste seemed sweeter than honey. By now each sisters pace of their manual thrusts to their partner's private openings was increasingly becoming more rigorous. This quickening of pace had the natural and desired effect of reaching and achieving a mutual and a most satisfying orgasm.

At climax each sister abandoned their oral contact to allow themselves to literally scream out their heightened excitement. Their bodies were mutually trembling something fierce that Erica was compelled to roll off Vivian. As soon as they were separated from immediate contact of each other they both started hyperventilating as a necessary prerequisite to regaining their breath.

As Vivian was first to recover from their after glow lassitude, she exclaimed:

"Wow! That sure was intense. And to think just a few months ago I had no inkling of the possibility of experiencing sexual satisfaction from another woman never mind from you my dear sister!"

Erica responded:

"Yes indeedy that sure was awesome! You certainly are a fast learner, Vivian. I've made love to a couple of my girlfriends over the past few years but none of those occasions compare as favorably to this afternoon."

Vivian beamed a blissful smile and teased:

"Wow! High praise indeed from an experienced slut and whore. I know I've secretly desired to achieve such status and by your admission to my prowess, I believe I've arrived."

Erica retorted:

"Hey! Speak for yourself. I refuse to label myself by such disparagement. Instead I like to think of myself as a girl with a healthy sexual appetite. Nothing wrong with that I say."

Vivian agreed:

"Damn straight Erica! We are girls that just like to fuck. Definitely no need to apologize for that."

They both laughed and giggled joyfully at Vivian's bold declaration. Remaining naked they cuddled together for a restful nap, before later they got dressed to complete their chores for that day.

In the following days and weeks, Erica in her capacity as a dutiful sister in the interest of being supportive, supplied Vivian's cards to some of her former fuck buddies. As a result a couple of them contacted Vivian and a hookup was easily arranged to meet at her barn. Accordingly Vivian was able to expand her sexual experience, and she could not be happier.

Naturally since the sex between them had been so hot, Erica and Vivian got it on together a few times. Such occasions occurred when Erica was not busy with Matt and Vivian had nothing much better to do.

In the middle of August Erica had some startling news to convey to her sister:

"Well Vivian, guess what? I'm preggers, bun in the oven that sort of thing. In other words I'm truly pregnant!"

"Oh wow Erica! Are you certain?"

"Yes I've suspected as much these past few weeks since I've missed my last two periods. I've been nauseated more often and my boobs sure as hell hurt more than usual. So I've seen Dr. Rand this morning and after examining my piss specimen it is confirmed that I'm knocked up!"

"But Erica haven't you taken any precautions not to get pregnant?"

"True I've been on the Pill just like you for these past umpteen years. But I confess I've been a little lax in taking then strictly regularly as directed. I guess if you play with fire you're bound to get burned."

"Oh wow! I hate to ask, but do you know for sure who would be the father?"

"It's most likely Matt English as he has been almost the only guy I've fucked most recently. In any case I'll tell him he is the father and ask if he wants to marry me."

Vivian could not help but ask:

"Almost the only guy?"

"Yes well, you remember Dad's long time old friend Mark Wilson from Texas? You'll recall that he came to visit us for a week in June. He certainly was very yummy and appealing to me despite being as old as father. I just couldn't resist him, so I fucked him twice during that week of his visit. And he is the only other guy I've fucked who could be my child's sire."

Both Vivian and Erica were absolutely pro-life in their attitude towards the issue of abortion. As a result despite the absolute uncertainty of male parentage neither sister considered an abortion as a viable option for Erica to avoid her predicament in finding herself pregnant. So Vivian asked:

"But Erica if you fucked this Mark fellow for a particular week surely your doctor in examining you can narrow down when the conception should have occurred so that you can be somewhat certain as to who is the father?"

Erica confessed:

"Well what you say may be correct in theory but as it is I had occasion to fuck Matt a few times also that week. And as luck would have it; Dr Rand did calculate that sometime during that week was most likely the conception event and he established my due date in accordance with such supposition. However I think I fucked Matt at least four times that week so by mathematical odds Matt is most likely the father notwithstanding my dalliance with Mark."

"Oh brother what a dilemma! But my God Erica, what if Matt agrees to marry you on the assumption that he is the father of your child? And what if the child turns out to be the spitting image of this Mark Wilson fellow?"

Erica responded defensively:

"Well I don't believe that for a newborn baby one can determinedly discern the visible inherited features of its parents. All babies at birth are indistinguishable. Surely my child will look something like me and even if he/she eventually becomes the 'spitting image' of Mark as you say, no one will be the wiser except perhaps our father. I bet you can't remember what he looks like and Matt certainly never met him so he could have no inkling. Besides you'll recall the reason for Mark's visit in the first place was that he was moving to Australia. So that it was acknowledged that none of us were ever likely to see him again.

"So the bottom line is that even if my baby is Mark's and even if he/she becomes the 'spitting image' of Mark no one will suspect anything except maybe our father and perhaps mother. And in such case I'm sure they will not say a thing; even to me. Certainly Matt won't know anything. And what he doesn't know can't hurt him."

Vivian protested:

"But Erica if you were impregnated by this Mark fellow don't you owe a moral duty to inform him of the possibility?"

Erica answered:

"Let's get practical Vivian. Mark has two children older than me and one of them has a child so that he is a grandfather already. He has been married longer than our parents. I don't see any point in upsetting the applecart for this indiscretion.

"If Matt marries me there is no harm in him thinking my child is his even if by blood he/she is actually not. And even if Matt doesn't want to marry me I'm sure I can mange and everything will be just fine."

To this all Vivian could say was:

"I don't know, Erica. I think you are wrong in doing this but of course I won't tell a soul. And if Matt does agree to marry you, I hope with all my heart that you will find happiness."

"Thanks Vivian. You're the only one I'm telling about the ambiguity of the father of my child. I dare not even tell Mom."

Erica revealed the fact of her pregnancy to Matthew English soon thereafter. Matt was aware of the visit of Mark Wilson to the Laaning family but since he was an old friend of Erica's father, Matt naturally had no suspicion of any possible hanky panky with Erica. As he was fully aware that Erica had not been out with any of her other known fuck buddies for quite some time he had no cause to disbelieve that he was the actual sire of Erica's baby.

As for marrying Erica he had no serious objections. He might have preferred to have waited a couple of more years hence, when he would have had a better handle on his finances and a more confident grasp managing the family farm. However when all was said and done he really had no desire for nor was he more attracted to any other woman he had known both in the Biblical sense or otherwise.

12