Vivian Laaning Ch. 13

Story Info
Entertaining John Jay Hooker and ending affair with Erin.
5.1k words
4.53
5.5k
00

Part 13 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As John Jay Hooker got up from the sofa, Vivian was too excited and impatient to wait for him to undress. Before he could even start to disrobe she had undone his belt buckle. With a firm grasp of his pants and shorts she lowered them as she sunk to her knees in front of him. As she did this, his cock, hardened from watching her strip dancing, involuntarily sprung free from its confines and slapped her on the cheek.

Vivian laughed joyfully when she felt the impact of his cock on her face. With a warm sigh she grabbed his cock and slid it along both cheeks of her face. As she was doing this she was murmuring in her lowest huskiest voice:

"Oh what a beautiful cock! Oh my! So soft and velvety feeling on my face. And yet I can feel it so hard; so rock hard to touch and roll on my face. Oh am I going to have some fun with this!"

Then suddenly Vivian placed his shaft into her mouth and plunged forward. She took in the whole length and thickness of his penis right up to where her forehead was touching his abdomen and his pubic hair was brushing against her nose. She held that position for quite some time while continuously moaning in a sexy satisfaction sound.

In her mind she thought: 'Oh my God how I've missed cock! This feels oh so good'. And that was the last time during that evening that any thought entered her mind that was even remotely connected to her relationship with Erin Falconbridge.

As for John Jay Hooker, he stood stoically absorbing the pleasurable sensations emanating from his cock as a result of Vivian's deep throat agility. These sensations consisted of stabbing tingling pinpricks throughout his body, but more predominantly felt in the back of his spine. His mind conjured up an impression that his bones were being scraped. However, rather than feeling an irritating reaction instead he was experiencing a welcoming erotic awareness.

As he closed his eyes his vision was wavering. His light-headiness was pushing him to the edge of swooning. He was conscious that his testes were building up a heavy load of sperm to explode and he deduced that such relief had better come soon or he would indeed faint in ecstasy.

Vivian placed her hands on either side of his hips as she started bobbing her head up and down along his shaft. She maintained an even pace; not too fast, not too leisurely. She kept moaning and gasping as her senses were totally inflamed with passion. After completing five or so trips along the total length of his shaft, she withdrew his phallus from her mouth so she could feast on his balls. She licked them, swallowed them and coated them with her saliva.

After finishing playing with his balls, Vivian again deep throated him and held the full length of his cock in her mouth for an interval of several seconds. She now growled during that interval. Then she resumed with his cock in her mouth to complete another five or so bobbing trips along his rod. And that cycle of her blow job she maintained until he ejaculated.

When Vivian could feel the first bursting load of his cum splatter against the back of her throat she withdrew her mouth part of the way. Her lips contained only his mushroom cockhead to still allow her to capture of all if his exploding sperm. She thus was able to collect all of his ejaculate without needing to ingest any of it. When she could sense he was finished she grabbed his cock to remove it from her mouth. She licked the tip of his cock and swirled her tongue around to ensure she had extracted all of his seed that was produced.

She relinquished her hold on his cock. Then she looked up to him beaming with a broad wicked smile. Once she made eye contact with him, she opened her mouth as wide as possible to display her mouthful of cum. With a saucy wink, she closed her mouth, swallowed and gulped all of his cum down. She let out a soft truly lady like burp before she opened her mouth again to reveal now her empty oral cavity. Innocently in a child like voice, with her arms splayed outwards, she stated the obvious:

"All gone!"

John Jay Hooker was dazed, but also excited by Vivian's actions. All he could utter:

"Oh my! Oh fuck! Vivian...of fuck! That was amazing..."

Vivian got to her feet and started helping him finish undressing. She said:

"Hush now my sweet John Jay. Here let me help you to get you completely naked so that we can continue doing some more amazing things."

Once John Hooker was completely naked the two of them stared at each other taking in the attractiveness of their naked bodies. This time John looked at Vivian with a critical eye but he could not ascertain any crucial negatives. Yes she was not technically drop dead gorgeous in facial beauty. However her face complemented by her fiery red coppery hair was memorable and striking. Her image was that of a serious but appealing woman; the complete opposite of a 'bimbo' or an inconsequential woman. Based solely on her outward appearance any substantial man would be delighted with her company.

As to the rest of her body, as far as John Hooker was concerned there was nothing to complain about. True she was tall which might be off putting to some but for John considering his own stature that was a plus. According to government health standards, Vivian Laaning was minimally overweight. But by John Hooker's measure she was voluptuous, full figured, all womanly. Her body was curvy and the curves did not stop. Her body was soft and feminine to the core.

And as for her breasts, John Hooker believed no heterosexual male would find fault with them. They were generous, not overly big that they could be labeled as grotesque. Instead they were in perfect compatibility with the rest of her body. Her nipples though were slightly over elongated to be almost out of sync with her tits. However John surmised that such quality should provide for more pleasure in sucking on them and he looked forward to put this supposition to the test.

Finally in John's estimation the pièce de résistance of Vivian's naked beauty had to be the sight of her red vibrant pubic hair. Such picture enhanced the excitement of contemplating her vulva. Upon his initial view of Vivian's pussy, John formed the immediate belief that any heterosexual male who generally harbored an aversion to cunnilingus would be unable to resist the allure of Vivian's. The desire to eat her out would surely be the main component in foreplay and give as much pleasure as subsequent vaginal intercourse. Needless to say he was very much looking forward to doing just that.

As for Vivian the physical appearance of the naked John Jay Hooker was equally thrilling. She considered him her 'Goldilocks' lover as she noted the differences of the hirsute quality of her three principal lovers to date. Ray Gainer was totally hairy almost animal like. She thought of him as not having body hair but fur. She felt rubbing him was akin to petting a normal furry cat.

Luke Woodbury's body on the other hand was virtually hairless. Since he was blond even what little pubic hair he did have were not noticeable. He had a baby face skin which made him appear a lot younger than his actual age. Rubbing him was like rubbing an infant's smooth skin and somewhat deterred her from appreciating his true virility.

She now felt John Jay was just right in this department. Not so hairy like the shaggy Ray Gainer but unlike Luke Woodbury, he did have sufficient hair to thrill her when stroking his chest. And this she was doing while gazing at his naked body. And the action of rubbing his hairy chest heightened her already high arousal state. She grabbed his wrist and led him to her bedroom and to her bed.

Vivian then got onto the bed and lay on her back provocatively spread eagled. She crooked her finger and made a beckoning gesture while saying:

"Come and get it my sweet John Jay! You do want it, don't you?"

John replied in an heightened voice:

"Oh I want it all right! And you'll love what I give to you!"

"Action speaks louder than words John baby. Do it! Don't just say it! Fuck me! Fuck me good! Make me scream!"

At this point John Jay Hooker let out a war whoop of ecstasy as he jumped onto the bed and attacked Vivian carnally. He commenced a deep and thorough french kissing of her. With one hand he groped her breasts roughly. That included pinching her nipples to cause her pain, of which she did not complain or yelp out in distress. With his other hand he manhandled her pussy, again roughly. Again Vivian uttered no protest nor did she shirk from the pain.

But then Vivian gave as good as she got. She grasped his penis hard and was stroking it not too gently. They both were gasping from the incidental pain they were inflicting on each other as a result of their somewhat rough sex. However when they stopped kissing both were breathing heavily as a result of their excitement that they had built up and now were experiencing. They then started caressing each other much more gently appreciating the differences in their bodies.

John's cock became steel hard. Even though Vivian's strokes on it were now very gentle and languid, there was a tortuous sensation resulting from her touches. John knew he would feel instant relief if he just penetrated her vagina but he was determined to make her beg first.

Vivian's nipples were taut and raw from his harsh manipulations. Her breasts were fully throbbing from his rough manhandling of them. And he was now finger fucking her and consequently driving her crazy. Finally she couldn't bear any more of the foreplay and she literally screamed:

"Enough already! Come on John Jay shove that big cock in me! Fuck me! Fuck me hard! Fuck me right now!"

In his mind John thought: 'Thank God. I don't think I could have held out a second longer'. And he dutifully swarmed over her. He impaled her with his rod and commenced a vigorous pace of sexual intercourse. She automatically locked her heels on the back of his calves to give her leverage to return his thrusts. She grasped a tight hold on his back so that her breasts were squashed against his chest.

They remained essentially immobile except for the in sync thrust of their hips. Their copulation had an almost animalistic nature to it as they responded to each other by instinct as opposed to direct commands from their brain.

When she was initially penetrated, Vivian's vagina was thoroughly lubricated by her female juices. Still his cock piercing her tight pussy was causing sufficient friction to make the experience exquisitely edgy. For his part his mind did not recognize any ease for his cock sliding in her pussy. As a result he felt a raw soreness develop but paradoxically his excitement increased.

The net effect of their copulation was that each of them grunted very loudly upon every thrust. His was a deep caveman like grunt; hers was also deep but unmistakably a feminine grunt. They each were perspiring copiously; so frantic was their sexual intercourse.

They came together in a furious climax. Her orgasm caused her to hyperventilate fiercely; his ejaculation caused him to bellow. Although both of them were highly agitated still they each sensed that despite their extreme climaxes they both had not completely surrendered to their passion. Something more was desperately needed.

Instinctively they turned over so she was on top of him. They made this position change without disengaging. Although his cock had started to wilt slightly she tightened her vaginal muscles to clamp his cock and hold him in.

Vivian now raised herself to become perpendicular to his prone body in an effort to ensure that she contain his phallus inside her. She leaned backwards so that she could massage his balls with her left hand. With her right hand she rubbed his hairy chest. By these maneuvers she was successful in retarding the natural wilting of John's penis after such a frantic copulation. By delicate twitches of her pussy on his cock, it was being coaxed into a brand new erection.

This renewal of arousal was a tantalizing but excruciating experience for John Jay. His coursing blood flowing through his veins seemed to be riled to a feverish state in protest to the intense pain/pleasure sensations. Although he was subject to some agony, he didn't have the slightest inclination to call a halt. He wanted to see it through.

John's cock slowly but surely started to bulk up to Vivian's delight. She chanced some tentative mini thrusts, carefully enough to ensure that his cock would not slip out. Once she could feel that he was rock hard ready for some more heavy strokes, she cried out in ecstasy:

"Hooray John Jay! You've become hard again! I knew you could do it! You're the man! Man enough for me!"

Vivian commenced a slow pace so as to ensure that his erection would remain solid. John in return was grunting and returning her thrusts. Vivian replicated his grunts by emitting her patent feminine grunts in response to his actions. Their pace quickened as their passion heightened. And then they kept their pace constant until they again reached a mutually occurring and highly excited climax.

At the precise time that Vivian could sense John's sperm was shooting inside her vagina she reached her own climax. She started screaming in reaction:

"Oh fuck John Jay! You did it! You have done me!"

For his part, John Jay also vocalized his climax, but all he could mutter was:

"Fuck! Fuck! Oh fuck! Fuck! Fuck!..."

As Vivian could sense John's cock now wilting and rather quickly, she unceremoniously rolled off him to lie flat on her back beside him. And she just panted until she could regain some sort of calmness. She then became giddy as she realized how fully satisfied she was. She could only respond:

"My John Jay that was simply wonderful. You're the best!"

John coyly answered:

"Even better than the other side?"

Vivian frankly replied:

"That is different. It's not comparable. I can derive pleasure from whichever side I'm swinging."

John laughed and said:

"Well I guess I'll be content with being the best from this side. Speaking of which, I'm afraid I have to go. I have an important term test Monday morning which I must study for. If I stay I know the studying will go out the window and I just might fail the test and that would not be good."

"I understand. Although I would love to have you stay, I too must do some studying. So here's my number..."

Vivian reached over in the drawer of her bedside table and handed him her card. It was the same card she had distributed judiciously back in Lydiaville and was still efficacious since she had kept the same cell phone and number when she arrived in Madison.

As John studied the card, he laughed out loud at the idea that she had a card to give out instead of simply exchanging phone numbers. So he could not help asking:

"Wow Vivian! I'm impressed that you have a business like card for personal use. Is there a wide circulation of this card? Am I likely to get a busy signal when I dial the number?"

Vivian laughed in return as she could sense that he was teasing her. So she answered:

"Don't fret the competition John Jay. You are the only one I've given my card to since I've arrived in Madison and this campus. But then again I'm still only a freshman."

John laughed again enjoying Vivian's wit. He responded:

"Well I guess I better make hay while the sun shines and before there are more recipients of your card. By the way, I see that this card is somewhat generic in that you could give this to girls as well as guys."

"True John Jay! I hadn't thought of that possibility, but I guess you're right. Mind you the pool of girls who might be interested in receiving my card, I imagine is a bit more limited compared to the guys."

"Vivian it has been truly a pleasure but I better go now before I jeopardize my entire college career."

"OK! Don't forget your souvenir. I believe you dropped it on the floor in front of the sofa."

"Oh yes the proffered trophy. I'll treasure it always as a reminder of a memorable evening with an unforgettable woman."

"Oh John Jay you know how to make me tingle all over by your sweetest words. You deserve a kiss!"

John had gotten off the bed and started to leave the bedroom. However Vivian just jumped off the bed to come to kiss him in accordance with her last words. The sudden and unexpected sight again of her glorious nakedness plus the delicious open mouth kissing instituted by her triggered a brand new and splendid erection for him. As she was kissing him most enthusiastically, he groaned and toppled themselves back onto the bed.

They quickly squirmed into a more comfortable position on the bed. His phallus found her vaginal opening seemingly by its own volition. He impaled her and started pumping. She welcomed him in her as she embraced him and wrapped her legs on the back of his thighs. She met his thrusts with joy abandon and was happily grunting away. As John continued penetrating Vivian he was disingenuously protesting:

"If I fail the test on Monday, I'll hold you my dearest vixen fully responsible."

She gasped out a reply:

"Oh pshaw my sweet John Jay! If your illustrious ancestor could fuck and then lead his troops into battle surely you as a worthy descendant can fuck and then pass a test..."

And with a further gasp she said:

"And oh boy my sweet John Jay, can you ever fuck. You can truly fuck. You are fucking me good my sweet John Jay."

And then Vivian shut up as she became consciously aware that she was babbling. There was no more talking by John as well as their fucking continued at a feverish pace. And then they climaxed again in a spectacular fashion. John howled eerily sounding exactly like a wolf. Vivian shrieked in a high pitch. Their orgasms were so intense that they could not verbalize; they just made animal sounds.

As they disengaged they both hyperventilated for a significant amount of time as their emotional pleasure had sapped all of their energy. Finally when Vivian had sufficiently recovered, she reached into the drawer of her bedside table and pulled out a handkerchief. As she was lying on her back she waved it back and forth in the air saying:

"I'm waving the white flag in surrender. You have done me! You have really done me in. I am sated if not totally wiped out. However if you stay I know I will recover soon enough and then you just might fail that test and I'll be behind in my homework."

John stumbled out of the bed and said:

"Oh yes I know I'd definitely fail the test if I stay so I better go. Now that you were kind enough to furnish your card, I'll be in touch."

Vivian' waved her hand for goodbye and repeated her previous suggestion:

"Don't forget your souvenir."

And she turned on to her side and was snoring before John Jay exited her apartment.

Tuesday night was one of the nights Erin Falconbridge had a class and stayed at Vivian's apartment overnight. That then was the night when the shit hit the proverbial fan. In her haste to undress John Jay, Vivian had pulled his socks off quickly and tossed them carelessly aside landing them underneath the sofa. As John could not readily find them he gave up looking for them as he left the apartment with her 'souvenir' (vibrantly bright red).

However within a few minutes in the apartment, Erin happened to spot these socks which were obviously intended for male apparel. Grabbing them she held them out and asked Vivian:

"What are these?"

During the interval between when John left and Erin arrived, Vivian had considered the situation and what outcome she desired. She came to the conclusion that an exclusive relationship with Erin would not be realistic. She still loved her but she realized she did not love Erin sufficiently to remain faithful. In any case considering her time spent with John Jay Hooker, it drove home the fact that in the main she preferred sex with a man. With this in mind she cavalierly replied:

12