Vivian Laaning Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For this auspicious appointment Vivian decided to decorate her bedroom with red color; the color of passion. She was able to borrow some red curtain material from a professor in the Department of Theatre and Drama whom she had befriended- i.e. fucked. She removed extraneous furniture from her bedroom, temporarily depositing the same in her other bedroom. She had enough of the red curtain material to completely cover the entire surface area of the walls in the room. To provide entry there was a slit in the curtains to allow ingress and egress via the door to the room.

She also changed the overhead light with a red light bulb. Likewise she changed to red light bulbs for the two floor lamps as well. Thus the lighting in the room invoked the image or a sinful room in a brothel; the effect she wanted to project. To complete the ambience she had some long lasting candles provide a faintly erotic scent. The only furniture besides the bed in the room was a coffee table draped with a red cloth. She had set out some red wine and glasses, along with cheese, grapes and strawberries as a lustful feeding pleasure. And she added some cushions resting on the carpeted floor to create the image of a room for coition in a seraglio. The room reeked of decadence; just perfect in Vivian's mind to engage in her very first MMF threesome.

To greet her gentlemen callers she dressed in a sexy red and black steel bone under bust shaper bustier. The under bust shaper held her breasts together but exposed to view her elongated nipples and areola. There were straps to hold up her stockings but without panties or a thong, her nether regions were also exposed to view. The bustier was basically red in color, but the trim, laces and straps were black. Vivian felt absolutely sinful in this attire and she rejoiced in such a feeling.

To reinforce her lustful thoughts upon receiving her guests, she eschewed wearing panties or a thong as well as a covering garment for her exposed breasts. She did however don black thigh high fishnet stockings to enhance ultimate titillation. She also slipped into a pair of stiletto high heels to complete the imagery of a vamp.

To calm her excitement Vivian had partaken two eight oz glasses of red wine so that she had no trepidation, skimpily dressed as she was, to answering her doorbell sharply at eight o'clock that Saturday night. Actually in the back of her mind was the subconscious hope that it might be some one else, male or female, than whom she was expecting. In such an eventuality she knew that she would have promptly invited the unexpected visitor to join in. Naturally however, it was Nigel Koeninger and Khalil Ford at the door. Answering the door bell, Vivian in her sultriest huskiest voice invited them in:

"Oh hi Nigel and Khalil! I'm so glad you've come. And I trust you'll both cum some more before the night is out."

As they both entered her apartment, Vivian noticed they were tenting in their pants as a natural consequence of seeing her in her sexy almost totally nude outfit. So she continued:

"Oh my! I see that both of you are happy to see me as well. That's good! That's very good! Why don't the two of you get completely undressed here in the living room and come to my bedroom. As it is, I'm tired of having incriminating evidence of my activities discovered there."

Undoubtedly Nigel knew exactly what she was referring to but Khalil was non plussed. He looked askance at Nigel but the latter winked and shook his head to indicate to Khalil that he need not be concerned. The night was obviously on! They did as Vivian requested and when each of them were totally naked, Vivian still in her bustier, stockings and high heels, grabbed their hands and led them to the prepared bedroom. When both of them emerged into the room, it was obvious to them that she had taken great care in establishing an appropriate ambience for the sex they were about to engage in.

It specially affected Nigel's mind set. His preconceived notion was that he was participating in a tawdry sexual depravity that only the most perverted female would consent to participate in. He obviously did not feel anything untoward of his own behavior since after all society has established a double standard: (a) Males who have lots of sex and partners are studs and Lotharios, but (b) females who have lots of sex and partners are sluts and whores. As an example if word of this night became public knowledge he and Khalil would be celebrated for their virility, but Vivian would be shunned as an obviously vile harlot.

However the way Vivian had decorated the room convinced Nigel that she had purposely constructed two opposites: sin in confluence of guiltless pleasure. After all what is sin in sex? The answer seems to be that the consensus of what is proper behavior between the sexes is permissible but everything else is sinful. So what is guiltless pleasure? Obviously it is a subjective standard. If one deprives sexual pleasure in anything that is not harmful to one's willing partner in particular and has no affect generally to society it surely can not be viewed as an offence to society.

Now Nigel understood that his original intent to humiliate Vivian sexually could not possibly bring about absolute sexual pleasure for him. Instead Vivian was demonstrating that she was intent on deriving pleasure from the fact she would have two equally desirable partners at the same time. By definition such a highly erotic event could only lead to unbridled pleasure. With such ruminating thoughts the albatross of imagining negative thoughts of Vivian was now lifted and he was free to enjoy this threesome sex unhindered by what others dictate what things should be. The change of attitude towards Vivian also meant that Nigel was game for some of things he had previously considered kinky and he vowed to himself that he would keep an open mind.

In contrast Khalil was not plagued by esoteric considerations of what is proper in a MMF copulation or for that matter specifically a BMBMWF combination. All he knew was Vivian was one hot girl that he would like to fuck. And that he was obviously going to accomplish this was all that was relevant for his considerations of enjoyment for this night. Of course Vivian had already made her views about pleasure in sex known to Nigel who had related the same to him so that it was no mystery to both of them why she was a willing partner to this evening's festivities.

Once they were all in the red bedroom, Vivian poured some wine for both of them to imbibe. Then as they sat down on the cushions sipping the wine on the floor, she laid on her side horizontally along the floor between them. She positioned herself to enable her to easily suck on Khalil's cock. She of course chose to suck on Khalil's cock first since it was the first time for her on his cock. Nigel took the opportunity to finger manipulate her cunt and clit as he was mesmerized at seeing Vivian suck a cock that was not his.

Sensing that she was already sufficiently wet, she remembered one of Erica's lesson and the particular prescription for personal sexual pleasure: 'If you want something in sex tell him. Don't expect him to be able to read your mind. After all they have no problem in telling you what they want you to do.' So she stopped momentarily on sucking Khalil's member, to announce in her patent sexy imploring husky voice:

"Gentlemen: you can see I' ve laid out some grapes, strawberries and cheese cubes for your eating pleasure. You should also be aware I've already become very wet. Thanks Nigel your fingers do such a great job. Anyway in case you are so inclined to wish to enhance the flavor of the grapes, strawberries and cheese with my 'sauce', feel free to indulge. And I would like it if one of you can now and then offer such an enhanced flavored morsel for me as well."

Under the influence of the wine and given the ambience of the room, Vivian's suggestion did not seem outlandish to her companions. In particular since Nigel had vowed to himself not be a wuss but be willing try anything exciting he was enthusiastic to accept Vivian's command. So he immediately popped some cheese cubes, grapes and strawberries into Vivian's vagina. Then after rubbing her clit some more, he was able to fish out with his tongue, a cheese cube and a grape and ate them without any hesitation. True to his new resolve he commented:

"Oh wow Vivian this really tasty! Is this a secret family recipe? I must say this is the most delicious grape I've ever eaten."

Vivian had trembled when Nigel had initially inserted the cheese cubes and fruit into her pussy as she was surprised by the coldness of the fruit. Then she almost choked on Khalil's cock upon hearing Nigel's unexpected peculiar form of silliness. For a moment she wondered if he was being serious. But seeing the twinkle in his eye, she opted to reply in kind:

"No Nigel this is my very own concoction. Up to now the only dish of this kind I've partaken has been buttered sperm my sister and I shared a few years back. Could you give me a prepared strawberry?"

Khalil had been getting aroused by Vivian's mouth but as she broke off the fellatio he wilted some as he concentrated on what Nigel and Vivian had been talking about. So he asked:

"Buttered sperm? Exactly how is that dish prepared? Although I believe I have an idea."

Vivian cheerfully replied:

"Oh yes you'll have a chance to taste it if you so desire as I do have some butter available in the fridge."

"Hmm! Sounds like something to look forward to. I'm starting to believe that this will be a night to remember for sure."

12