Vivian Laaning Ch. 27

Story Info
More tea bagging and Angela gets engaged.
5.4k words
4.18
4.1k
1
0

Part 27 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To replenish Ralph's stamina, Vivian padded to the kitchen to fetch a bottle of wine. Then the three of them sat upright on the bed passing the bottle to sip the wine in turn. In that fashion they were easily prompted to discuss their feelings. It was also an opportunity for Ralph to ask about Vivian's scheme of her unique tattoos on her thighs. So Vivian advised Ralph the complete story of the Messalina weekend and thereby the significance of her tattoos.

Vivian pointed out the tattoo that commemorated their mutual midnight tryst; the Estonian flag on the third row of flags on her left thigh. Ralph was definitely astonished by the extent of the brazenly planned gang bang that was instigated solely by Vivian. He was at first piqued to realize that as he was merely one of twenty-five sex partners she engaged that night, that his experience with her had to have been of a minimal impact on her. However, he conceded in his mind that she did approach him with unabashed enthusiasm at the bar, and to say the least she was most accommodating to him throughout this evening. So he was cheered by the notion that he must have been to her a memorable presence in her night of debauchery.

As their collective libidos were restored, it was Angela who forcefully took the initiative for continuation of their night's bacchanal. She gently pushed on Ralph's chest so he again was lying flat on his back, spread eagled. She climbed on top of him onto his face. She spread her labia lips with her fingers, and invitingly said:

"I've tasted yours. So I thought I'd return the favor and let you taste mine."

Given his paucity of sexual experience to date, Ralph was not inclined to protest against any sexual activity that he might in the abstract disdain. So he eagerly began tonguing Angela's pussy and clit, as well as her anus whenever the opportunity presented itself. Meanwhile Vivian climbed onto Ralph's mid section. She only needed a couple of strokes with her hand to turn his limp dick into a serviceable erection.

Vivian then sighed happily in anticipation of an enjoyable copulation, and impaled herself on his cock. After a couple of trusts she was able to induce his cock to properly fully rise to the occasion. Vivian bent forward to grasp Angela's bosom and to manipulate her breasts and nipples. Throughout this exercise, Vivian grunted in a feminine style and started perspiring. Her perspiration was obviously not a result from her minimal physical activity, but rather emanated from her passionate enjoyment.

Angela moaned at the touch of Ralph's tongue on her pussy, clit and ass hole. She was deep breathing in reaction to his fellatio and anilingus. Like Vivian she was perspiring also as a result of her passion indulged. She determined in her mind, that his technique in performing oral sex on her was absolutely, with the possible exception of Vivian, the best; the fireworks and stars type of sexual satisfaction. As she reached her orgasm, she involuntarily squirted copious amounts of her female juices

directly into his mouth.

Ralph was in a sexual nirvana! When Angela unceremoniously planted her cunt onto his face, he was momentarily smothered. He soon got his breath back and without any hesitation started lapping at her vaginal folds. The sexual smell of Angela was totally intoxicating, and he reveled in it. He cleverly alternated between licking her clit and her labia lips, with earnest determination. When Vivian initially leaned forward to grab Angela's tits, it caused Angela's trunk to slide forward. This made it possible for Ralph to easily tongue lave on her perineum and anus; and he did not miss the opportunity to do so.

Thereafter, Angela deliberately moved her hips to ensure both of her nether openings received equal attention. As Ralph's tongue was producing exquisite sensations to Angela, bordering on rapture, she could not prevent the escape of her female essence squirting into his mouth. For his part Ralph, rather than being offended or at least unnerved, instead rejoiced at receiving her fluids to ingest. The intense passion surrounding his intake of her female juices, by sexual alchemy, turned the bitter taste to the sweetest savor his mind could conjure.

Angela was the first to cum. Ralph's oral sex and Vivian's manipulations of her boobs, in due course completely overwhelmed her. She screamed. She screamed loudly. She just could not help herself. Her high pitched scream of ecstasy caught Ralph by surprise at the apex of his exhilaration. This scream triggered his climax, and so consequently, he was filling Vivian's vagina with copious amount of sperm. The sensation of his ejaculation in her cunt, triggered Vivian into her orgasm. At least she did not scream, but she did commence panting at fierce rate; she was perspiring with rivets of sweat dropping from her forehead to Ralph's supine body.

Vivian turned sideways and collapsed beside Ralph. Angela removed herself from detachment to Ralph and settled on the other side of him. They collectively eased up to a sitting position with their backs to the headboard of the bed. This made the passing of the wine bottle easier as each basked in their afterglow. Each of them experienced different outlooks in contemplating the sexual experience of this night.

For Ralph this evening (and morning) provided sexual experience he did not envision in his wildest dreams or hopes. But most importantly of all, the fact that these two women appeared to genuinely enjoy and especially desire him did wonders to his ego. He no longer felt like a loser in trying to foster a relationship. By their actions both overt and subtle reinforced the realization that he had lots to offer to a worthwhile female. With such happy thoughts he was comfortable in the company of these two women whom he would have previously considered to be out of his league.

For Vivian this was a special night also. It might be axiomatic to perceive that her two sexual partners being less sexually experienced than her, would view the events of this night automatically as singularly magical. Still what made this night magical for her were different considerations. As she saw it, if she were to decide to become exclusively lesbian, she could not pick a more ideal partner than Angela Black, notwithstanding her pleasantly warm previous relationship with Erin Falconbridge. Angela was totally free spirited and absolutely fun to be with free of angst. In Vivian's mind, Angela was a more irresistible sexual companion than Erin simply because her outlook on life was much more similar to her own.

As for Ralph Peterson, Vivian could find no fault in contemplating him as a partner. Yes he did suffer a stuttering affliction, but so what? Such blemish did not detract from his otherwise fine masculine attributes. He was fairly good looking, and certainly possessed a manly body that any straight woman would find appealing. Yes he was lacking in full confidence in himself, but that only stemmed from the constant negative encounters he experienced from his immature peers. There was no doubt in Vivian's mind that Ralph would flourish in serious adult society. All in all Vivian was pleased with having sex with two of the most worthwhile persons she could imagine.

For Angela this night was an epiphany. She realized her sexual confusion arose from her conflicting emotions in her upbringing. She was taught and expected to live in accordance with certain standards pertaining to their wealth and status. She knew that she chafed under such regimen, but then again she did not dare to openly protest against such environment while her father was alive. It dawned on her now that subconsciously she was not the sort that would be comfortable with her acquaintances male or female back in Connecticut.

It also explains why her sex life to date had not been as fantastic as she would've liked it to be. She saw now that her incursions into lesbianism was really an experiment to find out who she really was and what she was looking for in a partner. Before meeting Vivian, her lesbian sex were nominally more enjoyable than her first two instances of heterosexual intercourse; but still it was not of the stars and fireworks variety of sexual satisfaction that she was seeking.

When she met Vivian her perspective completely changed. The sex with her was supercharged and she could not get enough of it. However it was clear that Vivian was not exclusively lesbian. Vivian obviously was bi sexual with a preference leaning towards heterosexual especially for a permanent relationship. It dawned on Angela that in reality she was probably of the same mind set. That is why she was readily willing to try the FFM threesome Vivian suggested and she had no regrets. In fact this night turned out to be as wonderful as she could have possibly hoped for.

With such thoughts preoccupying her mind while coming down from her screaming orgasm, Angela noted that something was still missing. Voicing her concern in a mocking exasperation, breaking the silence of the mutually experienced afterglow, she announced:

"Hey guys! I haven't been fucked yet!"

Vivian scoffed:

"It seems to me that you've enjoyed at least two tremendous orgasms. So you're still not satisfied?"

Angela replied:

"Ha! Orgasms are a dime a dozen. I can get an orgasm by myself simply with my hand and fingers. Mind you it would be more exciting if a sexual partner would masturbate my clit and twat.

Better still would be when my partner licks my cunt with his or her tongue. Best of all though would be a cock in my pussy and I need that. And I need it now!"

With a wickedly lewd smile, Vivian turned to Ralph to suggest:

"Well Ralphie baby, it appears our Angela is a damsel in dire distress. And it is incumbent upon you to be her rescuer. Perhaps you may require my assistance to prepare you to do your duty."

Without waiting for a verbal reply, Vivian switched her position to enable to take Ralph's limp cock into her mouth. As she was sucking on his penis encouraging it to erection size, she patted her hand on the edge of the bed. Angela correctly understood the command, and accordingly, scooted down on the bed depositing her ass on the edge. She then lifted her legs straight up and spread them. Having coaxed Ralph's cock to serviceable size Vivian instructed:

"Ralphie baby, Angela is now ready for you as you are ready for her. Why don't you get off the bed and take her standing up. And I will take it upon myself to prevent us from hearing another interminable harrowing scream from her."

The ever compliant Ralph Peterson scrambled off the bed and approached Angela's splayed legs. Angela, thereupon, was able to rest her calves on the sides of his chest and heels on his shoulders. Leaning forward he was able to penetrate her vaginally and commenced fucking her. Vivian meanwhile got on top of Angela lowering her cunt onto Angela's face. This was her intended ploy to stifle any forthcoming orgasmic scream.

Angela placed her hands to spread Vivian's labia lips and started sucking and licking on it. Vivian meanwhile leaned forward to complete a sixty-nine position on her. As Ralph was fucking Angela, Vivian was in optimum position to tongue lick any exposed flesh of his cock during the copulation. Additionally she was also able to lick and suck on Angela's clit. Periodically when Ralph's cock slipped out, Vivian yanked it into her mouth for a couple of tongue swipes of his shaft. Ever the courteous one, Vivian did not prolong such coitus interruptions so as not to disturb Angela's rhythms.

By force of gravity Vivian's cunt lowered and smothered Angela's face. The effect of it certainly forestalled Angela's ability to scream. All that could be heard from her were muffled squeaks, groans and moans as she continued her cunnilingus on Vivian while thoroughly enjoying the sexual intercourse with Ralph. When Angela did cum she had to subsequently concede in her mind that it was a good thing that her mouth was full of Vivian's twat. If she had been unfettered her orgasmic scream most likely would have outdone the previous scream which Vivian had deemed harrowing. As it was all that was audible were gasps of ecstasy as Angela was treated to a most thrilling and riveting climax.

For his part, Ralph was experiencing a new higher level of sexual ecstasy what he previously could not have imagined. The feeling of Vivian's licking of his cock while he was simultaneously pumping Angela's cunt stirred his passion into a fever rage. When he inadvertently slipped out of Angela's vagina and his cock was captured by Vivian's mouth for some oral stimulation he sensed electricity coursing throughout his blood stream.

Ralph's knees became wobbly as he was experiencing difficulty in maintaining his stance. He hung onto to Angela's limbs in a tight grip to prevent himself collapsing onto the floor. Despite his precarious position he was able to keep his cock drilling Angela's pussy without let up. She in turn was able to bump and grind with him. Her actions were totally involuntary as her brain was engaged in differentiating the various pleasure sensations that were overwhelming Angela's soul and essence.

Angela's muffled gasping orgasm was the trigger that launched Ralph's ejaculation. He was spurting loads of cum in rapid fire into Angela's cunt. As soon as he spurted his last load, he could feel and see Vivian extract his penis from Angel's vagina and stuff it into her mouth. Vivian swirled her tongue around his phallus ingesting any latent drops of sperm that remained on the flesh of his cock. Once Vivian had cleaned his cock to her satisfaction, she released it to allow it to wilt naturally.

Once Ralph was detached from Angela he did drop to the floor, succumbing to the inertia of afterglow pleasures. Angela's legs per force dropped as well to land against the edge of the bed. This allowed Vivian to have exclusive access to Angela's cunt, and she took advantage. With her mouth she surrounded Angela's vaginal opening, and drew in, sucking up Ralph's sperm that would have otherwise trickled down Angel's thighs.

Although Angela was experiencing a mind blowing orgasm, she kept up her cunnilingus of Vivian. In fact she had both of her hands holding on to Vivian's butt cheeks to ensure her oral adhesion to Vivian's cunt. Her brain had directed to do so to soften her vocal reaction to her orgasm. However once she felt Vivian sucking up Ralph's sperm from her cunt, Angela lost it! A second tsunami like orgasm overtook her. She separated from Vivian's twat and let out an horrific shriek, surpassing the fierceness of her previous orgasmic scream.

Angela's fierce shriek had no effect on the sensibilities of the others. Ralph was sitting on the floor collecting his thoughts. Vivian was in her own world of sexual euphoria. Angela's cunnilingus had driven her to the edge, and once she tasted Ralph's spent sperm Vivian succumbed to her own orgasm. When Angela withdrew her mouth from Vivian's pussy, Vivian ended up sitting on Angela's collarbone. Then as a result of her climax she squirted some copious amounts of her female juices which landed on Angela's midriff. The latter did not protest or mind at all.

The three of them were in a sexual trance for some time. Eventually they did become sentient and imbibed some more wine. Tired and drowsy they naturally cuddled together to fall asleep. Ralph on his back in the middle had each female on their sides clinging on to him. The women quickly fell into a deep slumber and each almost immediately began to snore lustfully. Vivian was slightly louder.

Up to this point Ralph had felt very fortunate in his encounter with Angela and Vivian. He deemed them to be gorgeous females absolutely out of his league. Thus he was grateful for apparently their genuine interest in him. He knew he was a pariah in society because of his stuttering; a defect which reinforced his notion that Angela and Vivian were too good for him. However hearing their snoring, Ralph was pretty certain that they did not relish suffering from this affliction, and this to his mind made them equal to him. Thus, he now believed that he was in their league after all, and such happy thoughts led him to fall asleep quite contentedly.

Vivian woke up first in the morning. Taking advantage of having a person of the male persuasion in her bed, she repositioned herself to take Ralph's flaccid cock into her mouth. As far as she was concerned there was nothing much sweeter in life than to take a limp male penis in her mouth and arouse it to its full glory. Angela was next to awaken, and seeing Vivian's oral administrations to Ralph's male package, she coyly observed:

"My, my Vivian! You sure don't miss any opportunity that comes your way; pun intended."

"It's the early bird that gets the worm."

"Hey that's no worm! That is a splendid cock you've captured in your mouth. You profess to be the queen of sharing and so let me have some of that mighty fine good looking cock for me to taste."

"I have no problem with your request. But remember the main purpose of this night and morning was to train you to perfect your tea bagging skill. So I suggest that the two of us frequently alternate between blowing him and tea bagging him. The one of us who is lucky enough to receive his blasts of cum when he finally does cum must be willing to share that good tasting cum. Deal?"

"Deal!"

In accordance with their agreed scheme, each woman took turns deep throating Ralph's shaft while the other was dutifully sucking on his balls. As it happened Ralph ejaculated into Angela's mouth flooding her oral cavity with copious amount of sperm. Once Ralph had fully expelled all of his seed, Angela adhering to her agreement with Vivian, hovering over the latter's wide open mouth, opened her own mouth to let Ralph's captured sperm flow into Vivian's eagerly awaiting mouth.

Meanwhile Ralph was experiencing a most exciting wet dream. He saw in his dream unknown women after unknown women taking turns blowing him. He was most gratified by such delicious sexual stimulation, realizing it as the paramount most enticing sexual experience one could hope for. At the end of his dream he saw Vivian and Angela, two women he was aware of actually having had sex with, sucking him earnestly. No longer aware of what was real and what was a dream, he soon realized that he had ejaculated. Was ir real or was it a dream?

When he opened his eyes, he clearly saw Angela spewing sperm into Vivian's mouth. In his conscious mind he knew that he was momentarily at a loss to determine if he had ejaculated during the dream or whether the girls had actually given him head. Apparently thinking he could discern the truth, and so to clarify the situation, he instructed:

"Hey girls give me some of that cream you've been tasting."

Angela, having deposited the load of cum into Vivian, which she had originally accumulated, exclaimed:

"Oh my Ralphie! Who knew of your darkest desires? Oh Vivian we have a true major league player on our hands."

In complying with his request, Vivian without swallowing any cum so as to retain a full mouthful, sat up and turned to Ralph who had raised himself into a sitting position. She first opened her lips to bestow a French kiss, and quickly forced his mouth open. He then started greedily sucking in the cum while simultaneously using his tongue to gather in some cum to ingest. As Vivian mouth became relatively devoid of Ralph's sperm, she broke the cum kiss and gulped down what was left. She smiled and getting off the bed said:

"You two can finish off the cum. I'm going to hop in the shower and then I'll make us some breakfast."

Accordingly, as Vivian showered, Angela crawled on to Ralph's lap and they cum kissed away. While kissing Ralph reached down to Angela's pussy and rubbed on her clit to orgasm. While remaining on his lap, and after finishing panting away her climax Angela smiled and said:

12