Vivian Laaning Ch. 56

Story Info
Rod Koeninger returns in Erica's life.
6.1k words
4.29
3k
2
0

Part 56 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the fun night at the residence of Esther Westerhausen and Anastasia Beers, Vivian had completed her goal of having had sex with every member of her first year law school study group. The idea to do this had started out as a lark, but then did transpire into a compulsory goal. Accordingly, she decided to commemorate this accomplishment to complement her other remembered unusual sexual adventures.

Previously she had acquired tattoos of flags of Germany and Estonia to adorn on her upper thighs. Those tattoos celebrated her feat of participating in a gang bang where she took on twenty-five different men within a twenty-four hour period. In her next significant sexual adventure, she attended an orgy occurring at the Texas Love Ranch (TLR), a private swingers club located near Dallas. There she took part in a sex contest whereby she had sex simultaneously with up to five men. For winning that contest she was awarded a gold plated body chain which she wore underneath her clothing, and she was especially sure to wear it whenever she was having sex.

To honor her law school sexual accomplishment, Vivian decided to procure ankle bracelets. From a jewelry store near her apartment, she commissioned and purchased four custom made sterling silver ankle bracelets containing name bars of her sex partners. Thus, one bracelet had Shamunda Gauff engraved on the bar, whereas another had Drew Trees engraved. The other two bracelets had pairs of names engraved: Luigi Benedetti and Guy Gordon were on one of the bracelets; and the other bracelet contained the names of Esther Westerhausen and Anastasia Beers. She wore the two bracelets containing the female names on her 'Estonian' leg and the male named bracelets were worn on her 'German' leg.

Erica again was aghast at Vivian's newly blatant personal advertisement of her profligate nature. As she viewed it Vivian's body accouterments were a daring accounting of her actual history of licentious behavior. She couldn't help chastize her sister:

"Surely Vivian you don't believe that you are actually going to get married sometime in the future if you keep your tattoos intact and insist on wearing your body chain and ankle bracelets whenever you have sex?"

Vivian replied thoughtfully:

"I do think I'm capable of becoming a one man woman, and have as pleasurable a marriage as anyone. However I do think I'm warming up to the idea of replicating the sexually open style of marriage that Angela and Ralph espouse. I'm buying into Angela's notion that they are and will remain faithful to each other. As Angela puts it being faithful really means that they have each other's back, and is not confined to the strict rule of having sex exclusively with one's spouse.

"There is no denying that Angela reveres Ralph and is proud of him, and the reverse is also true. So as they do intend to each have extramarital sex, the same will not be clandestine affairs with all kinds of guilt attached. They both subscribe to the cliché: 'variety is the spice of life.' Angela had asserted to me that sex with Ralph would be the cornerstone of their marriage, but the extramarital sex would be enjoyable extraneous pleasure akin to attending a concert or a baseball game."

Erica snorted and broke out laughing at the outrageous viewpoint promulgated. She replied:

"Surely Vivian you're not suggesting that going to see a baseball game for entertainment is the same as having sex for entertainment? There is a hell of a lot more emotions and passion associated with having sex."

"True! When you are in love, truly in love, then the sex does soar upwards to a higher plane of passion and becomes a significant part of your life. However when you're not in love, then the sex is still pleasurable, but your deep soul is not engaged. Look, you and I indulge in some girl on girl sex, for some fun. But we are sisters, and our regard for each other is no different had we never had any sex with each other."

Erica answered:

"That may be so, but I know that you still want some day to become a mother. You also are aware that the best outcome for a child is to live and grow up together with both of its parents. Your tattoos, the body chain belt and now your ankle bracelets invite explanations from all of your partners. And as if just the sheer number of partners represented by your tattoos and body jewelry, were not enough to flaunt your slattern ways to any would be suitor, but these ankle bracelets contain the actual names of your partners. At least the tattoos only display the initials of your lovers, and the chain belt does not identify the partners you had at that time.

"Now its true most men do not expect to marry a virgin and are resigned to the fact that their wife would have a past sexual history. Still they expect that history to be limited in scope as opposed to the quantity you've experienced. And so any prospective husband would certainly be horrified to be constantly reminded of your whorish ways as depicted by your tattoos and body jewelry. I would suggest that you develop a fictional reason for the same, to soften your image."

Vivian replied:

"I do not doubt that your advice is absolutely sound. However, I do believe that if I disguise my past in order to secure a marriage proposal, not only would I be doing a disservice to my future husband, but I would be jeopardizing my chances for permanent happiness. My past will surely come to light in any prolonged relationship I might enter into. And when it does, the shit will hit the proverbial fan dooming the relationship. Look at your own marriage to Matthew. Had you been candid in frankly admitting to him that he might not be the sire of your first pregnancy, then perhaps your subsequent infertility could have been handled more rationally, and you still might be married today.

"The bottom line is that if I'm to marry my future husband must be willing to accept me warts and all. I certainly intend to be frank and candid about my past and if no one wants to marry me so be it. As I told you before, I can handle being a single mother."

To this Erica could only reply:

"I think you are probably correct in your assessment. And I can only add that any man would be foolish to refuse to marry you solely for being squeamish about your past. You are the most brilliant woman I've ever encountered and I do not say this, just because you're my sister."

Strangely enough, having completed her goal to fuck each of her first year law school study group colleagues, Vivian was not inclined to seek further sexual adventures during the balance of her law school education. The intensive academic undertaking absorbed most of her mental energy and focus. Thus for sex, she did not seek out other new sex partners. She was content with the lesbian sex that she had with her sister. And the other sexual partners Vivian periodically engaged with were confined to those original study group partners.

After the first year of law school was completed, the study group practically disbanded since there was no longer common compulsory subjects. Still their study group had been very beneficial to all, and everyone of the group achieved terrific grades. And so their camaraderie continued at school as they retained their Saturday night get togethers at The Pub. Shamunda's girlfriend, Camille Thomas, would occasionally join in when she was not working. However, Esther's girlfriend, Anastasia Beers, never joined in, and as a result only Vivian knew that Esther was as lesbian. Esther was still very reticent about her persona, and only was loquacious when she and Vivian were the last ones remaining at the Pub.

On a handful of occasions Shamunda would have sex with Vivian when Camille was doing a twelve hour shift. However, she felt so guilty afterwards as having cheated on her girl friend. As a result, their flings became less frequent. Still, Vivian believed that Shamunda was infatuated with her and could not resist her. She believed that their infrequent sex could continue after the completion of their legal education. However, Vivian was surprised to learn upon graduation, that Shamunda was heading out west to San Diego, CA. Previously Shamunda had indicated that her plans were to remain in Chicago upon graduation just like Vivian.

At this startling change of plans prompted Vivian to surmise that perhaps Shamunda was deliberatively trying to remove temptation out of her way. There was certainly no doubt that there was great chemistry, and the sex between them was always superlative. Vivian formed the impression that Shamunda would have dumped Camille, if she, Vivian gave any indication that she would be interested in entering into a committed relationship. So since that was not going to happen, to Vivian's mind it was understandable that Shamunda would opt to flee Chicago.

However this conceit in Vivian's deliberations proved to be inaccurate. The truth was that Camille had joined the US Navy. After attending a six weeks course at Officers Training School located at Newport, RI, Camille was commissioned to serve at the Naval Medical Center, San Diego, commonly referred to as Balboa Hospital. It was a shock to Vivian to realize that Shamunda had relinquished her initial ambitions in favor of Camille's presumed wishes. After all the latter had followed Shamunda to Chicago in order to maintain their relationship intact. Now apparently the shoe was on the other foot. Well thought Vivian, 'You win some, you lose some' as her hopes for continuation of her liaison with Shamunda were dashed.

She had sex exactly twice more with Luigi Benedetti and Guy Gordon, once during the second year at the law school and the other time during the third year. The appeal of fucking Vivian for the gay couple, was the novelty of of having sex with a woman. As that appeal wore off, there was no desire to fuck Vivian beyond those two occasions. Guy and Luigi, after passing the Bar, established their own two man law firm in a suburb of Chicago.

Vivian had sex somewhat frequently with Drew Trees during the second year, but near the end of that second academic year. he formed an attachment to another female law student. They became an acknowledged item during the last year at the law school, and were married within a week after graduation. They went out west as well and settled in Seattle.

Vivian engaged occasionally in lesbian threesomes sex with Esther Westerhausen and Anastasia Beers. Both of them truly enjoyed having Vivian participate as a third wheel in their lovemaking. On one occasion Vivian brought her sister Erica along for a wonderful debauchery. It was clear though, that Esther and Anastasia were in love and as completely committed to each other as any couple in love, heterosexual or otherwise. The two of them subsequently realized their dreams and ambitions as they had envisioned.

After graduation, Esther did under her father's auspices, secure a prosecutor's position at the US Attorney's Office in Lexington, KY. Subsequently, again with the influence of her father's political connections Esther was appointed as Judge of the US District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky, by President George W Bush. Then when Donald Trump became President, she was appointed to the US Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit located in Cincinnati, OH. In conjunction, Anastasia obtained a teaching position with the music department of the University of Kentucky. She eventually became a full professor with tenure. And when Esther became the Appeals Court Judge, she had no difficulty in acquiring a similar position at the University of Cincinnati.

Esther performed for the Lexington Philharmonic Orchestra and the Cincinnati Symphony while Anastasia had some play dates as well. However the bulk of their performance recitals were together performing chamber music. The highlight of their performing musical career was a special concert performance of Beethoven's Triple Concerto with the Cincinnati Symphony. They were joined by Natasha Starikovich, an up and coming world class violinist from Chicago. Although the audience's main point of interest was in hearing Ms Starikovich, still neither Anastasia nor Esther appeared to be overshadowed or overwhelmed.

Although nothing spectacular occurred in Vivian's life during those last two years of law school, the same could not be said for her sister Erica. She had made a favorable impression with her employers and her co workers right from the start of employment with one of the finest and popular restaurants in Chicago. Of course her undeniably good looks were instrumental in establishing the good will, since human nature will generally gravitate in a kindly manner towards a pretty woman. Her good looks were reinforced by her pleasant and engaging personality, which made her a favorite with her customers and to her co workers. Her dedicated work ethic made her a favorite with her employers.

Erica worked at the upmost peak of efficiency. She rarely made an error in a customer's order, and promptly corrected such to the customer's satisfaction. She never got flustered by the amount of diners she had to handle. And she filled in on almost every occasion when extra help was required. She was most fortunate to be able to rely on her neighbor, Estelle Dubois, along with Vivian for emergency babysitting so that she could answer the call from the restaurant. As a result of all this, Erica easily received more tips than any other server.

Erica's efficiency and reliability greatly impressed her employers. Consequently, just before Vivian finished her first year of law school, the restaurant owners promoted Erica to the position of assistant manger once an opening had developed. Erica took to the task like a duck to water. Her strongest point was her uncanny ability to calm irate customers and provide satisfactory compensation that turned an ugly customer to a happy customer. She was also absolutely strong and decisive in crisis situations when the restaurant got slammed with an undue overflow of customers. She didn't lose her head, but instead handled the logistics with unbelievable poise exhibiting no sign of panic. The way Erica was able to manage these overcrowded situations defused any annoyance the customers might have otherwise felt in experiencing delays of service.

Erica's effectiveness as an assistant manager was so outstanding, that when the general manager quit in favor of an offer to oversee a well known restaurant in New York City, there was no question as to the replacement. This promotion occurred during the summer before the start of Vivian's third year at the law school. Her rapid rise from a mere server with insignificant experience, to managing a fabulously prominent restaurant in Chicago, in such a short time, was an intoxicating achievement indeed. It provided for Erica a soothing antidote to the misery she had been suffering since the break up of her marriage.

As Erica had turned thirty years of age, the trust fund her father had established for her future had matured. Consequently, Erica was in control of some substantial funds. Reflecting on her affinity for the restaurant business and the successes she had achieved, Erica was thinking that she would like to take the next logical step, and actually own a restaurant. She believed that with two or three years of experience as the general manager of this restaurant, she would have acquired sufficient essential experience that would stand her in good stead to run her very own restaurant. Vivian was very encouraging as she reacted:

"That's a terrific idea Erica! You've proved already what you can do, and I like your idea of working a couple of years as the general manager to further gain necessary experience. You have a good head on your shoulders and I know you will succeed. And on a selfish note, it is good to know that I'll be able to catch a free meal now and then. A perk that should come in handy as I struggle to become a successful lawyer."

Erica laughed at Vivian's inane comment at the end, and swung a pillow at her as a mock protest. That night when they made love, the experience was much more intense than usual. Their kissing was more prolonged and passionate than ever before. Vivian was in a mind set to assure Erica has best she could. They were both cognizant that more restaurant enterprises fail than succeed. Vivian was determined to reassure Erica, that she was there for her come what may. The message was that this night's love making was not a case of masturbation on steroids, but instead an affirmation of their mutual bond.

The next significant episode in Erica's life came in the form of the reentry of Rod Koeninger into her life. One night he happened to wander into Erica's restaurant accompanied by a date. Rod had by then completed his fourth season playing football for the Chicago Bears, and was soon to start his fifth season with the team. He had become one of the more reliable and effective players for the team, and was considered a fixture. He loved living in Chicago and had decided if he were ever to be traded again, he would retire rather than move to a new city. His newly negotiated contract contained a no trade clause to allow for that option.

Rod was not an empty headed jock. He avoided dealing with charlatans offering get rich quick schemes for investment. Instead he had his investment portfolio handled by Walter Snyder, a superlative accountant specializing in investment strategies. During the four years of their association, Walter was able to double his net worth. He expected that he would play another two or three years, and he would then be able to settle down very comfortably, after his playing days were over.

He had not yet married as he was content to play around. There were plenty of women, both white and black available for dalliance, but none of them interested him sufficiently to pursue a serious relationship with. The only woman that had held any interest for him had been Erica, and that in of itself was a mystery to him. The only time he had been in her company was the May weekend in Madison, four years previously, where they had participated in an interracial group orgy involving two white woman including Erica, and three black men including himself.

Such circumstances would normally not lend itself to inspire respect and impassioned adoration. And yet despite the raunchy activities that Erica had willingly participated in, Rod was captivated and enchanted by her persona. He could not pinpoint at exactly what was the allure Erica had on him, despite her obvious display of a truly wanton nature. In the back of his mind he speculated, nay inexplicably sensed that beyond her sluttishness, there lay underneath a consequential woman; one he would desire to know more about.

He never forgot her, but he was not surprised that he never saw her again. She was introduced to him as a married woman without any suggestion that she was separated or divorced. He hopefully did provide his phone number at the time, but she did not reciprocate. As she never called him, he came to understand that the wild weekend of sex was probably just a one time happenstance fling for her. Possibly she had agreed to the orgy simply to escape momentarily, the undoubtable tedious life of a farmer's wife. Still he continued to pine for her despite the obvious certainty that he was never destined to see her again.

Then one Saturday night, on a hot night in June, he saw Erica again! He had a date with a strikingly good looking black woman, who did not interest him at all. He knew that she would provide him with adequate sex at the conclusion of their date, and that was the sole impetus for asking her out. He had been to this restaurant twice before as it was very popular amongst his circle of friends and acquaintances. The service was great and the food was superb. Erica had not been on duty the previous two times of his visits, so he was taken by surprise when he entered the restaurant on this occasion.

12