Vivian: Life in Estonia Ch. 11

Story Info
Marriage deteriorates as Vivian enters the administration.
7k words
5
1.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen Schlagel and Vivian Laaning had been sleeping in an intimate embrace in a bedroom, in the Madame du Barry Hall of the TLR premises. Since they maintained their closely held intimate embrace throughout the entirety of their slumber, they woke up simultaneously. It only took a second to clear the cobwebs from their heads to realize the actual circumstances of their situation. Once they did that, they beamed a warm smile at each other.

Then as a matter of course, Karen wordlessly moved on top of Vivian to establish a sixty-nine oral sex position. As a result, they engaged in a pleasant mutual cunnilingus. Their sixty-nine oral sex this time was conducted at a very languid and relaxed pace. This was probably predicated by the fact that their previous night had been filled with rather intense, very erotic lesbian sex. That sexual action was possibly the most intense sexual session either one of them had experienced in their entire lesbian sexual experience.

Their pleasant oral sixty-nine sex resulted in a mutually enjoyable pleasant orgasm. It would appear that Vivian was the more fastidious of the pair, as after that morning wake up sex, she was the one hot to trot to undergo a shower. Her agitation to shower as soon as possible was understandable given that Karen had completely and fully peed on her, as a result of an intense orgasm. Karen's discharge of urine on Vivian was inadvertent as opposed to by design, nonetheless Vivian reeked of sexual odor as a result.

Karen volunteered to shower together on the solemn promise that there would be no hanky-panky stimulation that would lead to extraneous sex. Vivian agreed in accordance with such premise. However, once they were together in the shower washing each other, Vivian discovered Karen was not a woman of her word; or at least not for this occasion. Vivian allowed Karen to wash her vulva, and the next thing Vivian knew, she was being stimulated to a minor orgasm. Karen had applied an all-out cleansing technique in performing her task. Still, Vivian had the benefit of acquiring a clean pussy despite the questionable washing practices of the Dallas attorney.

The two women then meandered to the Messalina Hall for breakfast. There was a long the row of a line of tables joined together located along the length on one of the side walls. They contained a smorgasbord of breakfast food items. This array of food even included plates of herring and sardines to recognize Vivian's presence. The employed chef of the TLR had discovered such fish food items were a breakfast delicacy in high end Estonian cuisine.

As each of them selected their food, they sat down at one of the available tables. In their conversation, Karen decided to proposition Vivian and so, started by saying, "First of all Vivian you must know that I had a blast and a wonderful time with you. I trust you did as well besides the contests you were in."

Vivian responded, "Oh yes, I had a wonderful time indeed. I believe that attending a TLR get-together is something I need to augment my life in Estonia. I have a brother in Wisconsin and a sister in Chicago. My arrangement with my husband is that I visit my family twice a year for two weeks per visit. So, it looks like for now I'll have the opportunity for a TLR appearance at least once a year."

In light of Vivian's equivocal answer, Karen decided there was no point in being coy, so decided to be direct by saying, "That's good to hear that you will be available at least once a year. Again, I reiterate that my time with you here has been awesome, and I would look forward to a repetition. So let me cut to the chase. As the attorney for the TLR, I have the privilege to attend any orgy I wish, beyond the ones in my regular schedule. Therefore, if you were to let me know of any TLR orgy you're going to attend, then I would arrange it so I would be there as well.

"Now don't be alarmed that I want to hog you exclusively for myself at the orgy. After all, in an orgy you want to experience a variety of men. So, what I propose is that we replicate the wonderful session we had this past evening. For the last fuck of the night, we get together in an available bedroom. We can sleep together as well. I must say the way we clung together was totally erotic and paved the way for the best sleep I've ever experienced. So, would you like that? Does my proposal appeal to you?"

Vivian answered, "Oh yes that does appeal. However, I have to confess that Angela Peterson happens to be my BFF and a member of the TLR. You know her, don't you?"

Karen answered, "Yes of course, she was one of the ones in yesterday's daisy line contest. I believe I have had occasion to have had sex with her before and it was good."

"Yes, I believe Angela is the quintessential TLR member. She tries to arrange to attend a TLR with me but sometimes she's not so successful in scheduling a mutual attendance. However, if she is able to come and cum would you object to a threesome?"

"Hell no! The more the merrier."

With that agreement established, as Vivian and Karen were getting dressed preparing to leave, they exchanged contact info. Both of them sensed that this was not an empty nor an unrealistic gesture. Both of them believed that without a doubt that they would get it on again.

During the ride to the Dallas airport and the subsequent flight to Chicago, Vivian had a lot on her mind to contemplate. The main thing she realized was that she did not feel as guilty for this sin as compared to how she felt, when she was coming home from her threesome sex in Tartu. Paradoxically, she believed there was more mitigation for the sex she engaged in at Tartu. Even her sex with Jed Baxter in Tallinn was more understandable and pardonable than this weekend orgy at the TLR.

Before her miscarriage she had attended some TLR orgies despite the upmost blissful years in her marriage to Eino Tarvas. Her rationale at the time was that it was just harmless fun without any reference to her marriage. Besides she believed what Eino did not know would not hurt him. She was wrong on the latter point that he would be ignorant of her TLR visits. And she was truly naïve thinking that her visits to the TLR orgies were harmless fun without any impact on her marriage.

Eino of course found out about her clandestine TLR visits by way of innocent chatter with Maia. Her daughter inadvertently slipped out that her mother had left her alone with her aunt for a weekend as her mother visited others. Vivian came to realize that her assumption that her TLR visits were harmless without affecting the integrity of her marriage, was faulty. For one thing had she adhered to the letter of the law in regard to her marriage vows to be faithful; it stands to reason that she would not have been inclined to resort to extramarital sex as a way of dealing with the grief of her miscarriage and the subsequent discovery of her newly developed condition of infertility.

Vivian knew, even at that time without a shadow of a doubt, that her husband was totally in love with her, and would be totally empathetic of her misery. Eino perhaps was not as devastated as Vivian by her miscarriage and subsequent infertility. But at least he would understand her desolation and was available to offer the proper solace. In contrast, the callow youths she actually did have sex with for the purpose of obliterating her pain had no reason to properly console her. Their only interest in her was that she provided them the opportunity to engage in some hot exotic sex.

Vivian Laaning was an extremely intelligent woman and very rationale no matter her sudden impulses to the contrary. That being the case, she realized that her reaction to her miscarriage and being apprised of the devastating news of her infertility was totally inappropriate and self-defeating. Certainly, the sex she partook with the young university students was enjoyable. However, the experienced pleasures were ephemeral at best, certainly not worth the resultant consequences.

Thus, she was totally repentant and allowed her husband to inflict a horrendous punishment on her. It was a horrific spanking beating, which any truly civilized society could not countenance. To his credit Eino acknowledged that his reaction to his wife's misdeeds was extreme and deserving of no justifiable mitigation. As a result of this sorry episode of domestic violence they came to a mutual solemn agreement. He would inflict no physical harm on her, and she would not engage in sex with any other person (person not just man).

Vivian was intellectually cognizant that her marriage at that point in time required her to explicitly verbalize such promise of fidelity and adhere to it. She recognized that it was absolutely essential if she truly desired for her marriage to survive. The beating her husband inflicted on her were grounds for divorce in even the most conservative western patriarchal jurisdictions with strict divorce laws. Likewise, her adultery was also grounds for divorce.

Vivian had resolved in her own mind, that if Eino were ever to beat her again, she would leave him. She knew in her own mind that she did not fit the profile of the typical abused women who would tolerate, and even forgive the violence visited upon them by their cruel abusive male significant other. True she forgave Eino for his beating of her, like presumably the reaction of any abused woman. However, considering the provocation for the violence, coupled with the lack of history of him inflicting any physical harm to her previously, Vivian believed she was on safe grounds in trusting that this act of domestic violence was truly an isolated incident and not subject to recurrence.

Pursuant to such train of logical reasoning, it follows that Eino would be justified in ending the marriage were he to become aware of her adultery. In Vivian's mind she could mitigate her one night stand with Jed Baxter. After all he had been her most significant love partner in her past even supplanting in importance of her marriage to Sam Crawford the father of her daughter, Maia. How could she really have resisted his overture? Nevertheless, despite the plausible defense for explaining away this relapse in her avowal of fidelity, she knew it was prudent of her to keep her mouth shut regarding this incident. Luckily, she was not found out.

However, her attendance at this weekend's TLR orgy, offered no scope for any plausible excuse or mitigation for her actions. Plus, there was no way to justify her participation in the decadent sexual activity. In fact, Vivian could not in her own mind explain why she went to the orgy, except for the obvious fact that she was free to do so. Mind you, the sole reason Vivian felt less guilty for this event, as opposed to her Tartu incident, and the one night stand with Jed Baxter, was the fact that the sex she experienced at the orgy was awesome, whereas for the other two occasions it was not so much. She enjoyed taking part in the contests, especially the "Double Pleasure" contest. Her lesbian sex with Karen Schlagel was out of this world and she exalted in the experience.

For these reasons Vivian now knew that she was going to want to, and thus, would go to other TLR orgies, whenever she visited her siblings, no matter the risk. She was very cognizant that Eino would not be so understanding to her newly revised sexual needs. After the Tartu episode, they had made solemn promises to each other, which was mutually understood as essential if they were to successfully go forward with their marriage. She knew that her promise was to remain faithful without exception. Thus, she couldn't expect him to tolerate any deviation nor realistically expect him to be forgivable were she to reveal her adultery.

The imperative for Vivian, then was to keep silent as to this act of adultery. Such resolve went across the grain of her philosophy regarding the essential factor of successful marriage in that there should be no secrets and mutual trust was paramount. That is why for both her marriages she did not disguise her wanton past. In retrospect Vivian surmised that had she adhered to that principle fully to the letter of the law and indicated to Eino beforehand that she would likely participate in a TLR orgy when visiting her sibs in the U.S., he might have accepted this reality. She had to admit that as he was obviously very much in love with her, she probably could have convinced him that her TLR visits were harmless fun. At the very least it would have spared her the horrendous beating she endured in the aftermath of the Tartu incident.

Vivian believed that the brutality of her beating was exasperated by Eino's fury as he knew about her dalliances at the TLR, and that she had kept quiet about it. Vivian learned that his suspicions derived from her daughter inadvertently exposing the secret by innocently recounting her impression of the visit to her uncle and aunt, which included her mother's solo visit to see other friends during the middle weekend of the visit. From that tidbit of information, Eino was able to come to the correct conclusion. Thus, Vivian realized she would have to extract an iron clad promise from her daughter, Maia, that if asked by her stepfather to elaborate on the visit, to respond that she and her mother were together during the entire visit.

It goes without saying that Vivian was chagrined to do what she considered as a necessity, to cajole her six year old daughter to lie so baldly. During the remainder of the visit of her sister and her family, Vivian confided to Erica not only in detail her activities at the TLR orgy, but also her thoughts as to the possible consequences.

Vivian and Erica were as close and loving as any other adult siblings' relationship could be. Their unconditional love for each other did not entail a carnal lust for each other, even though they had engaged occasionally into incestuous lesbian sex. They both in their minds considered such sex as nothing more than a substitute for masturbation. Since neither of them had an aversion to lesbian sex they found their dalliances were merely preferable to masturbation to relieve pent up sexual tension.

Because of their age disparity, Erica being five years older, they were not close while growing up as children. However, when Vivian was seventeen years old, she contracted a severe case of mononucleosis. Consequently, their parents assigned Erica to take care of Vivian during her convalescence. In that interval, they got to know each other better and became privy of each other's secrets then and thereafter. They valued each other's opinion.

On this occasion after Vivian laid out her activities and her viewpoint, Erica opined, "I don't know Vivian. Maia is only six years old. You can obviously get her to promise to say nothing about your separate visit, but she cannot possibly understand the necessity of the promise. At her age she's most likely to forget the promise and your husband may accidentally find out even by indirect conversation with Maia. Then the shit will really hit the fan. As you know, keeping secret my uncertainty as to the sire of my first pregnancy came back to bite me in the ass and was a factor in the failure of my first marriage."

Vivian replied, "I think you're most likely correct. But then what should I do? I really do want to stay married to Eino. He is absolutely as perfect a husband as I could realistically possibly hope for."

Erica answered, "You're lucky that your one night stand with Jed did not come out. However, I do think for you to remain silent regarding this occasion you're tempting the fates beyond their patience. So, I think partial honesty is the best policy."

"Partial honesty? What the hell do you mean?"

Erica elaborated, "As I said you're going to have to confess this attendance at the TLR orgy. You can point out that you succumbed to your base nature, and he certainly was aware of your past when the two of you got married. The partial honesty is that you can aver that you will remain absolutely faithful. For this you might even volunteer to forgo the next two visits to the United States, to prove your sincerity. Then in due time, hopefully he will be mollified enough that you can start your campaign to get him to agree for you to attend future TLR orgies.

"At that point in time you may be able to convince him that your participation in sex at the TLR orgies, is just sheer harmless fun that satisfies the natural make up of your libido. It's not like there is any danger that you'll fall in love with one of your TLR partners to the extent that you wish to overthrow your marriage. In fact, if you continue to have fantastic sex with Eino, it will go a long way to make your argument more plausible. Needless to say, had you been frank in this matter at the beginning of your marriage you probably wouldn't be facing this current dilemma.

Vivian replies, "Thank you sis. I'm certainly going to give your advice serious consideration when I get back to Eino."

Indeed, Vivian mulled over all her options during her flight back to Tallinn from Chicago. She had to conclude that Erica's recommendation was the only viable solution which would provide for any reasonable chance of success to achieve her over all desires. Accordingly, when the first opportunity arose for a meaningful discussion with Eino, Vivian confessed to him her attendance at the TLR orgy, without elaborating on the actual personal pleasure she had derived from it. In that regard, she followed Erica's suggestion by intimating that this probably occurred as a result of the presence of something deficient in her character which causes her to act so inappropriately. She avowed that she would endeavor to remain in strict adherence to her wedding vows. To help her keep such avowal, she suggested that she was prepared to forgo the next two trips to the U.S. to visit her sister and brother and their respective families.

Eino's reaction was inscrutable. He did not display anger; he did not express skepticism; nor did he exhibit joyful acceptance at face value of Vivian's confession. He did not acknowledge the existence of a problem, and so, did not propose a reconciliation. He simply answered, "OK I see. We'll talk again about this matter sometime later, but not now."

With such a taciturn answer, Vivian was left guessing as to the viability of her marriage. Their sex life deteriorated in frequency, as he had one excuse or another to avoid sex. However, when they did have sex, on each occasion Vivian endeavored to provide the most enthusiastic and exciting coitus possible. He certainly enjoyed her efforts in sex, but it did not deter his apparent attitude of indifference. Vivian at this point could not help feeling that her marriage was in the throes of a death rattle.

To reinforce such a negative outlook was the fact that Eino assumed more responsibly in the operation of the dairy farm, leaving only the accounting needs plus the raising of the cash crops to Vivian's purview. On the other hand, a beneficial result of that situation, was that it left more time for Vivian to pursue her craft beer enterprise. As Jed Baxter had promised one of his European agents got in contact with her for the purpose of expanding her operations throughout Europe.

A partnership arrangement was implemented, and as a result breweries were established in Tallinn and Tartu to service Estonia and the other Baltic States plus the Scandinavian countries. Additional breweries were planned to be established in Berlin, Prague and in Belgium to blanket continental Europe with 'Vivian's Brew'. Jed's agent suggested that eventually the implementation of a plan to license a brewery in the UK to challenge the British bitters and pale ales could be achieved. From there they could eventually penetrate the North American market. To provide for the expansion, Vivian virtually eliminated the growing of wheat, producing just enough to supply the oldest traditional customers of the farm. That way she was able to increase the acreage for the growing of hops and barley, the essential crops to produce the unique flavor of 'Vivian's Brew'.