Vivian: Life in Estonia Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vivian's quivering naked ass was so erotic to Raimond's senses that he grabbed his smartphone. He announced his intentions, "I hope you don't mind Vivian. Your ass is just so sensational I can't resist recording the exciting movement. I swear I won't post it on the internet. It will only be for my own private use to view when I'm randy and an opportunity for sex is not readily available. Viewing your ass would be a terrific substitution to quell my libido. I know I'll never get tired of watching it."

Vivian smiled as she answered, "Sure go ahead my sweet Raimond. I'm glad I can assist you when I'm not even there. I know you're a gentleman and I can trust your word."

Thereupon, Raimond started recording the sight of Vivian continuously twitching her ass in as provocative erotic manner. He actually took a full five minutes to record Vivian's quivering butt. As the exercise was becoming somewhat fatiguing Vivian eventually folded her arms collapsing her face to rest on the mattress. Her body as a result had formed a forty-five degree angle to the bed. Happily for Raimond, this made her ass and especially her anus and vulva erotically even more alluring.

Remaining in her position and causing her ass to constantly shake was somewhat tedious for Vivian. Nevertheless, her brain acknowledged that she was participating in a debauched lascivious sexy action. The fact that this activity would be preserved on Raimond's smartphone unduly titillated her lust exponentially. As a result, she succumbed to a mini orgasm.

Finally, Raimond was satisfied with length of his recording. He set aside his smartphone out of the way on the large work desk next to the mini bar fridge in the room. Since he had an idea in his mind on what he intended to do, he grabbed some pads of cold butter from mini bar fridge. As he approached our heroine's derrière, he placed the dish of butter beside her hindquarters. As Vivian was still listless from the euphoria of her afterglow and in anticipation of the sex to cum, she didn't pay any attention to his meandering.

Her calves were spread far enough apart to accommodate his presence. He manually parted her butt cheeks and pressing forward, laid his tongue on her anus. Vivian squeaked upon sensing his oral contact. Raimond's initial action was to lick with his tongue over and around Vivian's anal opening. The sensation for Vivian was heavenly. She sighed deeply and was consistently moaning. She verbalized as well but the same merely consisted of, "Yes! Yes! Yes! That's it! That's good! That's so fucking good!"

As Raimond kept up his oral stimulation of her anal opening, the same began to gape. Soon her anal opening had sufficiently widened that he was able to penetrate the resultant hole with almost half the length of his tongue and swirl it around her rectum. As soon as she could sense the resulting change in the technique of his continuing anilingus, Vivian gasped. The change in the exciting feeling caught her by surprise and caused her to orgasm again. This in turn caused Vivian to now emit a plethora of all kinds of sounds, including deep breathing, deep sighs, moans and grunts. She was also perspiring such that it was a sure fire indicator of the sheer forcefulness of the ecstasy she was experiencing.

Vivian's euphoria was further heightened by the fact that Raimond was voluntarily with apparently no hesitation on his part, rimming her butt hole. Not just perfunctorily, but she could sense he was passionately involved in the endeavor. She believed that a majority of women would disdain from this sexual activity, and such majority would be even greater amongst men. Thus, she concluded that Raimond had a high regard for sexuality and was determined to please her at all costs. That was not necessarily the case with a lot of her past lovers. As a result, she was emitting some more verbal sounds, but they were repetitiously terse. Her verbalization now consisted of simply, "Uh huh! Uh huh!". repeated endlessly.

Next, Raimond with his right hand reached over and around Vivian's right hip to make contact with her lady parts. Soon his thumb was rubbing against her clit and also her 'G' spot. This provoked another gasp from Vivian and soon his manipulating of her genitalia was driving her into yet another mini orgasm. Her vagina was now very wet, and her secretions were oozing out. At this point she was grunting consistently as it represented the only sentient action, she was capable of committing.

He curled his three middle fingers into a spear and then penetrated her vagina. He was pumping away with his middle fingers simulating a regular sexual orgasm and his thumb remained relentlessly stimulating her clit and 'G' spot. And his tongue was still licking her butt hole. The triple stimulating action was driving Vivian off her mental balance. She was forced to beg, "Enough Raimond my dear, I can't take any more foreplay. You have to fuck me. You have to fuck me now! But not in my pussy! I need you to fuck me in my ass. And keep your fingers busy while you're taking my ass."

Vivian was so far gone in her ecstasy that she was heedless of the possible sharp pain resulting in an unlubricated sodomy. As far as she was concerned, she was too agitated in arousal that discomfort was the farthest thing from her mind. What she desperately needed was relief from the build up of sexual tension naturally following from the stimulation of Raimond's foreplay. She preferred sodomy because she wanted his simultaneously fingering of her clit, 'G' spot and vagina to continue unabated.

Ever the gentleman, Raimond was actually concerned about the comfort and well being of his lovely partner during their coitus. As he had been intent on sodomizing Vivian, even before she has actually implored him to do so, he was pleased with himself to have thoughtfully collected the pads of butter beforehand for lubrication purposes. Accordingly, he broke each pad of butter in half and slipped them one by one into her rectum to coat the walls of her anal canal. At each insertion of the ice cold butter pad, Vivian gasped and squeaked in reaction to the cold intrusion into her ass.

Vivian's body temperature was higher than normal as result of her sexual excitement. Consequently, the butter had sufficiently melted to act as an effective lubricant. In any case, Vivian was experienced in utilizing butter as a lubricant for sodomy, so that apart from the initial shock of coldness, Vivian soon was quite ready and prepared to undergo a delighted bout of sex via the back door. She was smiling as she appreciated the solicitous action by Raimond to ensure comfort and full pleasure for her. The fact that Raimond was so considerate of her, that Vivian knew he was a keeper. Not for marriage of course, as she had candidly admitted to him, that with two marriages under her belt, she was not eager for a third one. However, as a regular fuck buddy she felt she couldn't do very much better.

With the last two pads of butter, Raimond rubbed them between his palms to soften. Then he smeared the butter along the length of his shaft to complete the lubrication process. Once he was ready, he gently penetrated Vivian's anus. He was basically intending to pleasure Vivian along the lines she desired. He did though have certain modifications in mind beyond the perfunctory normal run of the mill sodomy. Accordingly, he directed Vivian to raise her body up to assume the traditional doggy position on all fours.

In this position, Raimond hovered over her back to allow for easy access to effect a total body stimulation. Raimond was joyfully plunging his penis into her rectum. Vivian equally joyfully meeting his thrusts with a parry of the movement of her hips pushing back to ensure maximum penetration. He wrapped his right hand around Vivian's right side to digitally rub on Vivian's clit and 'G' spot. With his left hand, he reached around Vivian's left side to touch her breasts. He caressed and hefted each boob in turn. For good measure, he squeezed each boob prompting a deep sigh from Vivian. He did not ignore her nipples. He pinched, twisted and rubbed hem between his fingers, prompting guttural grunts from her.

Raimond's simultaneous triple stimulation of Vivian' s body was overwhelming her. Vivian was no stranger to threesomes and even more partners for a simultaneous sexual tryst, especially when attending a TLR orgy. She had to admit in retrospect that. the sexual excitement she experienced from Raimond's technique of simultaneous lovemaking of three different parts of her body, was equivalent to an MMF threesome. It was especially so in the case where one gentleman partner was having vaginal penetration and the other was sodomizing her. She concluded colloquially that Raimond was a one man fucking machine, and she couldn't have enough of him.

As Raimond was continuing to pleasure Vivian with his sodomy, not to mention his fingering of her vulva and manhandling of her boobs, she was continuously grunting at each plunge of his cock deep into her rectum. The only sentient concern she had was that she wanted to taste his sperm. Vivian had an inkling that he just might resort to licking up the excess sperm after he finished ejaculating in her ass Her belief was based on his daring lapping of her squirting urine as well as cleaning up the sperm nestling on her labia and some even on her upper thighs, after the previous pile driving sexual intercourse.

Consequently, she grunted out the command, "Please sweet Raimond, save some of your sperm for me to savor. I love the taste of buttery sperm!"

Raimond got the message that Vivian expected him to slurp up the superfluous cum that did not stay in her rectum. Although this intended action was not paramount in his mind, he had to concede that considering his antics during the vaginal penetration sex it was reasonable for Vivian to expect him to slurp up the ejaculated sperm off her ass. However, what he did not expect was that she would desire some cum swapping. Then again, he remembered her mentioning the saying, 'different strokes for different folks'. He had to surmise that Vivian Laaning was one who practiced what she preached.

Once Vivian had vocalized her specific ultimate desire, it had the effect of mutually inflaming their passion. However, instead of striving to hurriedly reach their ultimate goal, that being the explicit anticipation of the forthcoming kinky exchange of sperm osculation, they were both content to savoring the moment. As a result, Raimond's pace of the sodomy was not frantic, but it was relentless, and the pace suited Vivian admirably. She was experiencing a feeling of being in a constant state of euphoria; an absolute tingling sensation which she wished would never end.

At this point, with each penile thrust by Raimond into her rectum, Vivian squeaked, which then was followed by a guttural grunt. Previously her grunts had an unmistakable feminine lilt to it. This time the sound of her new grunting evoked an image of involved uncontrollable deep intensive sexual ecstasy. Her grunting excited Raimond's libido to compel him to deliberate his every action. He instinctively became attuned to her immediate sexual desire or need and adjusted accordingly and successfully.

Raimond's expertise in satisfying Vivian's lusts applied to his manual stimulation as well. His guide to a most successful digital stimulation of her clit and 'G' spot was predicated on the sounds of her sighs, whimpers and deep breathing. He was a sexual genius in correctly assessing her wants and needs and constantly adjusting to her ever-changing bodily appetites. This ability was most remarkable in that during this time of their coitus, Vivian did not verbalize her wants nor her dislikes of the moment.

Raimond's love making skills were so successfully received by Vivian, that she exploded into one of the most intensive overwhelming orgasm she had ever experienced. The onset of her orgasm started before he had reached his climax. Her reaction to this intense orgasm was unusual as well. Normally, whenever Vivian succumbed to a highly exciting sexual activity, she exhibited a very pronounced demonstration of exuberance. Sometimes she would verbalize her ecstasy enunciating her joy in hyperbolic terms. Sometimes she would shriek like the aftermath of Raimond's earlier cunnilingus. On occasion she had been known to scream after a particularly exquisite orgasm.

This time, as had occurred in almost every one of her regular full fledged orgasms, Vivian did perspire, and she did hyperventilate. She invariably perspired no matter how little or how much physical exertion she actually exercised in their lovemaking. On occasion when she did sweat copiously, it did not correlate with the degree of physical exertion. It was always about how intense and hot was the lovemaking. The hotter the sex the more abundant was the perspiration. This time she perspired heavily as the triple action on her bottom, vulva and breasts were obviously overwhelming.

Usually when she panted as a result of an exquisite sexual congress and an intense orgasm, her hyperventilation would be pronounced and turbulent even violent. Paradoxically, this time her panting was subdued although relentless. The dichotomy between her heavy perspiration typical of most of her intensive orgasms to her subdued hyperventilation typical of her more mundane orgasms could perhaps be explained away by analogy to a long distance marathon runner.

The runner in a marathon race is constantly perspiring from the exercise such that there are water stations along the course to help overcome the inevitable dehydration. Once the runner has finished the race the utmost thrill is having completed the course. As a result, the normal panting derived from the exercise is subdued although prolonged in duration. Likewise in Vivian's case she perspired profusely mainly because the lovemaking was not of the 'slam bam, thank you ma'am' variety of oh hum sex. Instead, the sex was figuratively hot which in turn made her literally sweat. As in the case of the marathon runner having finished an exhaustive race and his panting being perfunctory in contrast to the real thrill of participating. Likewise, Vivian's panting was perfunctory contrasted to the real thrill of the delightful sexual activity.

Raimond was not fooled by the outwards appearance of a tame orgasm enjoyed by Vivian. Her participation throughout the sodomy and the manipulations of her boobs and pussy could not be more enthusiastic. He surmised her only regret in this sexual activity was her necessary passive role in the proceedings. That probably explained her desire to do some cum swapping in the end.

In any case, Vivian's orgasm was the trigger that caused Raimond to reach his climax. And he exploded! He pumped load after load into Vivian's ass. He was so frantic in his ejaculation that some of his ejaculate was oozing out of her butt hole even while he made two more thrusts delivering the remainder of his spurting cum into her rectum.

When he was done, Raimond quickly withdrew his moist penis from her ass. Heeding the presumed desire of Vivian as enunciated by the last words he had heard her speak during the sodomy, he bent down to slurp up the cum that had slithered down her thighs. Then it was on to her perineum to clean up the crack of her ass. Finally, he placed his mouth over her anus and sucked up any loose sperm that could be dislodged.

At this time, Vivian snapped out of her orgasmic reverie and decided to be helpful.(?) She took it upon herself to try and force discharge some of the cum outside. However, she actually farted accompanied by its inherent sound, but at least fortunately there was no accompanying smell to her toot. The fart, though, did do its job by expelling a goodly amount of loose sperm directly into Raimond's open mouth.

Vivian was duly mortified, but she could not help herself from giggling as a result. Then to compound her embarrassment she cavalierly decried, "Oops! So sorry! My bad!"

Vivian then turned a crimson red realizing at her uncouth utterance, not to mention her unseemly behavior. Raimond ever the gentleman saved the day as he took a positive spin to this episode. He assured, "Not to worry my beautiful Minister of Culture, your heart was in the right place. Besides you did achieve what you set out to do."

By this time Raimond had collected ample amount of cum. So, he slapped one of Vivian's ass cheeks as an obvious signal without prearranged discussion, but nevertheless understood. Accordingly, Vivian flipped around to lie flat on her back, and opened her mouth wide. Raimond then moved to reposition himself hovering over her. He surprised her first by maneuvering his cock to dangle over her open mouth. Then he dipped it into her open oral cavity with the intention of having her clean up his sticky prick.

Once Vivian felt she had finished her surprise chore, she spit his dick out of her mouth. She said, "There done! Now give me what I truly want."

Raimond replied without spilling a drop of cum from his mouth "Your wish is my command."

Thereupon he placed his mouth in line with her mouth about eight inches apart. He opened his jaws and judiciously allowed a stream of sperm to cascade down into her mouth. From Vivian's vantage point the spectacle of watching the flow of the thick cum exiting from his mouth to entering her mouth was truly an erotic sight to behold for sure. Consequently, she fell into a new trance of a sexual nirvana.

As the flow of sperm started to thin out Raimond started moving his mouth closer to Vivian. By the time the last drop of cum was ready to exit Raimond, he managed a full open mouth kissing of her to transport the last drops of his semen. By mutual telepathic agreement, Vivian swallowed the entire exchanged load of cum during the kissing. Since all the sperm gathered by Raimond's tongue had been ingested by Vivian, Raimond saw no need to cease their pleasurable bussing. What was even more delightful to his mind was his personal assessment that his stamina had not yet waned. He did not need to rest! He could still continue!

Consequently, Raimond moved his body around to rest on his right side, facing Vivian. Vivian cooperated with Raimond's maneuver to turn onto her left side. She lifted her right leg over and above Raimond's left side. Her knee and upper thigh ended up resting on his left hip joint. She folded her calf towards her so that her ankle and foot rested on his upper left thigh. Remarkably, their kissing was not interrupted all the while during the time they were adjusting their respective positions. Actually, their adjustment to their new positions was completed seamlessly and automatically. Subsequently, they would be hard put to describe accurately what had transpired.

In the new position, Vivian slid her left arm underneath Raimond's neck. She bent her elbow so she could use her left hand to caress his still abundant hair, while still continuing to kiss him passionately. There was enough space between their bodies for her to reach with her right hand to touch his penis which was resting on her upper left thigh poised ready to enter her vagina. She fondled his penis playfully instead of effecting a vigorous hand job. She was content to coax a coitus ready erection without utilizing a deliberate forceful action.

For his part, Raimond wrapped his right hand underneath Vivian's raised head to caress her upper back as he continued kissing Vivian passionately. He utilized his left hand first to caress and rub Vivian's right buttock and upper thigh. He got in a couple of squeezes of Vivian's meaty bottom. Then he proceeded to caress Vivian's labia and tickle her vaginal opening. This action caused Vivian to heave a huge sigh of sexual contentment.

Their foreplay was exquisitely languid but also hot and exciting. In due time by mutual telepathic consent, Raimond reached further to grab a hold of his now rock hard cock. By bending his left leg and planting his foot on the mattress, he was able to obtain the leverage needed to slide his body sufficiently forward. That way he was able to penetrate her vagina and commence a leisurely pace of an intensely passionate copulation. In this position Vivian was able to contribute by flexing her hips to meet his thrusts.