Vivian Travels to Estonia Ch. 11

Story Info
Vivian marries Eino Tarvas.
6.8k words
5
1k
1
0

Part 74 of the 76 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once the photos were taken, the ladies perceived that Toivo Saar needed some recuperating time before proceeding to a very intense scene. Consequently, Vivian got up to fetch some wine glasses and a bottle of Egri Bikavér (bull's blood) the Hungarian which wine Eino had introduced to her. She had in consequence acquired a taste for it, and thus upon registration, she ensured that the hotel would stock this wine in the suite for private consumption. After each one had taken a sip, they were all universally complimentary to the taste.

During this interval, Toivo being curious, "You have said Vivian, that you are actually getting married this Saturday. Is this then your way of blowing off steam; one last fling while you're still single? Are you not concerned? Aren't you afraid your fiancé would become aware of this night's activities, and might possibly object to your participation?"

Vivian replied, "First of all what happens in this room stays in this room. What my fiancé doesn't know can't hurt him. Rest assured, that I'll retain the photo of our group in a secret, undisclosed location, from which even I probably won't gaze at it too often."

"If that was your intention, why had you gone to the trouble to have it even taken at all?"

Vivian answered, "I've experienced some adversity in my life, which on occasion drove me to despair. I think if any fresh misfortune should befall on me, then I would have this picture to remind me of the delightful time I've had. Thus, recalling tonight and looking at the picture should bring a smile to my face and dispel the gloom. Would you then like to have a copy, for yourself?"

Toivo replied, "I don't think so. I have a girlfriend back in Narva, whom I'm serious about. I wouldn't want her to inadvertently find it in my possession. Mind you, even where that to happen. I'm sure I'd be able to mollify her considering we are just dating for now. But no matter how careful you are in hiding embarrassing evidence of shall I say your indiscretions, you can never be absolutely confident that your future husband won't discover the photo. In such case what would you have to say?"

Vivian started to reply, "Well my fiancé does know I've had lots of sexual partners."

Here Erica interrupted and contributed, "My sister likes to think of herself as a woman with a healthy appetite for sex. Now if you ever were to see her eat food, you'll discover she has a voracious appetite indeed!"

The three of them laughed uproariously at that quip. Since the comment was spoken in Estonian, Angela asked for an explanation of their mirth. Upon apprised of the translation, Angela directed Erica, "Tell Toivo, that I have seen Vivian eat and her appetite for food, although enthusiastic, falls short of her passion for sex."

After the ensuing laughter died down, there was a collective desire for some hot action. Accordingly, Toivo got on the bed to lie on his back supine and spread-eagled. Since, Toivo had already cum twice, the ladies in their mind had the expectation that an extended foreplay would be required for Toivo to cum. Paradoxically despite such notion, they were all three of them already very wet in their vaginas. Accordingly, Vivian got on the bed first. She promptly situated herself hovering over his head in order to lower her vulva directly onto his face. Once in proper position, Toivo knew what Vivian desired him to do, and so he did it. Vivian was heavily breathing as Toivo's tongue was simply exquisite.

Angela and Erica got on the bed, and they positioned themselves on their sides in the resultant valley between his parted legs. They then started stimulating Toivo's cock. They each took turns sucking on his cock and licking his sac. Angela then got a pillow to squeeze it under his ass to elevate it. Once that was accomplished, his anus was exposed and Angela began rimming it, leaving his cock for Erica's exclusive attention.

The sexual play during this episode initially was remarkably devoid of any intensity for any of the participants. Without any prior design each person succumbed to an imagery of fantasy. Vivian obviously was aware that she was going to get married in two days' time to a man, whom she had come to truly esteem in the very short time she knew him. Still, the circumstances to get to this point were surreal to say the least. As a result, notwithstanding the objective fact that she was cheating, the guilt did not sink into Vivian's mind. The alcohol consumption was definitely an excuse she subsequently relied on to ignore her ignoble performance. Because of these extraneous factors, Vivian was not passionately involved, and her pleasure of receiving cunnilingus sex from in essence a stranger was muted.

Since her marriage to Rod Koeninger, Erica had been in the main faithful to her wedding vows. Her extra marital sex had been confined to the occasional group sex with Rod's presence and acquiescence. When Erica was single, she had been just as promiscuous as Vivian, but with Rod she lost any real desire to cheat on him. Vivian's wedding, though, was such an out of the blue impossibility in her mind. Certainly, she was present because it was her sister's wedding after all, and she was co matron of honor. However, like Vivian she viewed the events as surreal. She really only acquiesced in participating as she found it too awkward to refuse. As a result, her action was mostly woodenly without her normal joie de vivre when enjoying great sex.

Angela on the other hand was somewhat into it as extramarital sex was her norm. She indulged in all kinds of sex with different men, and women as well, along with her husband. They were truly committed swingers. So, she wasn't going to let this opportunity for sex in, which to her mind, was an obscure foreign land that no one had ever heard of before. However, the sensed lack of true enthusiasm by her partners, tamped down her enthusiasm as well. Sensing that neither of the Laaning sisters would not seriously still be into it, once Toivo's cock had sufficiently hardened, she unceremoniously mounted him and impaled herself on his cock.

Toivo curiously enough was not too excited either. This was so, despite the fact he was enjoying sex with three beautiful women simultaneously; a fact he could not have possibly anticipated, or even imagined when this day started. By definition for a straight man, this had to be sexual nirvana; however ephemeral, nevertheless remembered and cherished until his dying breath. Still, this bizarre and unexpected happening that led to this scene, probably robbed him from savoring the exotic pleasures he would otherwise have experienced.

As it was, it took a while despite the best efforts of Angela and Erica to produce a solid erection out of Toivo. Once that was achieved, as noted, Angela got on his phallus to ride him upright. In so doing, no one had removed the pillow lodged underneath his rump. That being the case, his anus was exposed and accessible despite the vaginal penetration. Erica with nothing better to do, took the opportunity to play with that intimate part of his body. Having wet her middle finger of her right hand, she used it to penetrate his butt hole provoking a surprised gasp from him. Erica kept swirling the finger around his rectum, thereby loosening the sphincter causing his ass in turn to gape further. In that way, Erica was able to work more of her fingers into the rectum, until she was able to fist him right up to her wrist. She also had room enough to add periodically some furtive tongue lickings on his scrotum. This provoked a continuous moan from Toivo.

Meanwhile, Vivian was starting to get excited while enjoy the relentless tongue licking of her lady parts from Toivo. Once she sensed Angela had climbed aboard for upright vaginal sexual intercourse, she opted to momentarily halt the progress of the cunnilingus so she could change her position. She gingerly lifted her rump off Toivo's face to allow her to turn around and face Angela. Now that they were facing each other, they automatically lunged their upper bodies closely together. Caressing each other, the two of them started kissing each other passionately even while their pussies were being simultaneously stimulated by Toivo: Angela's by his cock; Vivian's by his tongue.

During the incestuous lesbian sexual activity engaged by the Laaning sisters in the past, there was no carnal lust between Vivian and Erica. Their love for each other was just as typical a love as between siblings who naturally love each other, and do not countenance incest. They both viewed their incestuous activity as nothing more than a release of pent-up sexual tensions, and simply preferable to individual masturbation. As a result, they felt no need to detail such occasions to anyone else, or for that matter reminiscing between themselves either. It was in the same classification of not having the inclination of reporting on incidences of masturbation to anyone else.

As to Angela Peterson, Vivian's lesbian lovemaking with the schoolteacher was a different kettle of fish. She truly loved Angela carnally and respected her persona. The love and respect were mutually returned by Angela. They thought of themselves as heterosexually orientated, but objectively they would be adjudged as true bisexuals. Angela had some lesbian lovers before meeting Vivian, but none since except incidentally in group sex settings. Vivian had an almost two years exclusive lesbian relationship with her high school teacher, Erin Falconbridge. That was remarkable in of itself as Vivian had grown up oblivious to the fact homosexuality even existed and that some preferred it exclusively. That was reason enough for Vivian to deny she was even orientated to being bisexual as she had never previously been attracted sexually to another female. Her girl-on-girl sexual encounters were merely happenstance, although in the back of her mind she had to concede she did love Erin and Angela romantically.

On this occasion, once Angela and Vivian clutch1ed together to indulge in their intense passionate kissing, the libido especially in Vivian became finally aroused. Her personal sexual love for Angela, was instrumental in turning which up to then was a ho hum affair for Vivian, into an all-out hot throbbing lusty episode. Soon in addition to the steamy hot-blooded kissing, the two of them were groping each other's ample breasts. The thrill became overwhelming causing Vivian to arrive at an exquisite overpowering orgasm. The result of which, caused Vivian to cease kissing and simply collapsed into a hugging embrace in Angela's arms. Both were perspiring copiously and hyperventilating violently.

The occasion of their mutual orgasms coincided with Toivo's explosive ejaculation. His climax was fueled by the fierce anal fisting Erica was relentlessly applying to his ass as he was fucking Angela. Thus, from his point of view, the reaction of the orgasms demonstratively exhibited by Angela and Erica were congruently part and parcel to his emotions felt from his own climax. However, the ladies were never sure of that proposition. Subsequently, whenever they reminisced this event, they had to intellectually conclude that Toivo's efforts in the ensuing sexual congress must have contributed at least in part to their super exquisite orgasm. Nevertheless, at the time, the only sentient thought in Vivian's mind was savoring the glorious sexual encounter she had enjoyed with the sweet but sultry siren, Angela Peterson.

Thus, as it so transpired, Erica was left out in the cold compared to the exquisite pleasures apparently enjoyed by the others. However, the exuberant joy the others displayed in their climaxes, did provoke a minor orgasm for the restauranteur. She could not deny in her own mind, the erotic and exotic nature of the sexual scene in which she was a participant.

As it was, the thrill of excitement at the completion of this sexual scene quickly dissipated. As Toivo Saar had actually a very important business meeting to attend to at 10:00 AM that upcoming morning, he gathered up his clothes and got dressed. He bid farewell to the ladies and exited to travel to the residence of the friends he was staying at, in conjunction with his business visit. The ladies were all exhausted, especially Angela from her jet lag and different time zone adjustment. They simply drew up the covers to go to sleep all in the same king size bed. Apparently, none of them had the energy left to accommodate herself for slumber on another bed in the guest room of the suite. They all slept remarkably amicably together despite each of them being prone to snoring loudly. Then again, perhaps because each of them did snore loudly was the reason each of them wasn't bothered by the snoring of the others.

When they woke up, rather than partake in a shower, they utilized the private sauna provided by the suite. As they grew up on their farm in Wisconsin, the live-in Estonian grandparents of Erica and Vivian had insisted on the construction of a sauna on the farm premises. It was a small shack containing a dressing room and bathroom. The bathroom contained a metal woodstove whereby rocks were situated on the surface that were heated by the fire of the woodstove. There were step benches surrounding the woodstove for bathers to sit and relax. The bathing procedure started when the rocks were heated by the fire of the woodstove sufficiently enough, such that when dippers of water were splashed on the hot rocks, the same would instantly transform into steam.

The resultant steam and high heat make the bathers perspire prodigiously. The theory is that such perspiration rids the body of all kinds of skin disorders and toxins that a human body is prone to. The sauna at the Laanings farm provided for bundles of birch leaves or other tree leaves strewn together in order to flay oneself and ensure ridding the body of extraneous dead body skin flakes. Brushes and loofahs were also available to supplement the attainment of such a goal. Enthusiastic proponents of the usage of saunas are prone to indulge in exaggerated claims of healthful benefits for this type of cleansing bathing. Never mind the veracity of such health beneficial claims, there cannot be denied the perception of the feeling of being totally clean after a session in the sauna.

In their growing up experience, as soon as Vivian was old enough to bathe in the sauna alongside her older sister Erica, and as both were highly competitive in their nature, their mutual sessions in the sauna room tended to be a battle of who could endure the high heat the longest before fleeing into the cooler air of the dressing room. Vivian's greatest triumph in this regard, occurred when she was a mere nine years of age. On just one occasion, her fourteen year old sister, figuratively waved the white flag of surrender and departed from the sauna room, just as Vivian was about to throw another dipper of water on the rocks to produce more steam heat.

Thereafter, in mitigation, Erica maintained that she had been in the midst of her period. Thus, she was at a distinct disadvantage to enduring the sauna heat compared to her younger sister who was still years away from her first menses. Vivian's answer to this explanation, was to form her fingers into a 'W' accordingly, and typically respond, "Whatever Erica!"

Customarily, the Tarvas farm and the Kangur farm each contained saunas on the premises. Therefore, sauna bathing had become a rule rather than the exception for Vivian since she had arrived on the scene. And when Erica appeared, she also partook in the bathing ritual which she had not experienced since she had left Wisconsin. This time, both of them had matured significantly in wisdom not to mention age. Consequently, they enjoyed the experience of this type of bathing mutually without any foolish agenda to outdo each other in heat tolerance.

Nevertheless, with Angela about to experience her very first sauna, the Laaning sisters could not restrain themselves to avoid teasing Angela as a wuss. However, the Connecticut born and bred aristocrat had spunk. She hung in there with the sisters, and was able to endure the extreme heat, albeit she confined herself in sitting at the lower tier of the bench where the heat of the bathroom was less severe. Still, she maintained she enjoyed the experience.

During the brunch, as the three of them were subsequently dining at the courtyard of the summer garden adjacent to the Hotel Schlössle, Angela declared, "I'm aware of the claims of sauna enthusiasts that the health benefits derived from sauna bathing is the greatest thing since the invention of sliced bread. No matter the truthfulness of such boasts, I must admit to feeling pristine clean as never before. I attribute the lack of a hangover this morning to our cleansing at the sauna. It also helped dissipate the latent discomfort feeling from the debauchery we engaged in last night."

Erica in mock horror exclaimed, "You mean to say Angela, that we were sinful last night. Oh no! Say it isn't so!"

To Vivian's perception, the repartee seemed to be teasingly directed at her. So, she responded defensively, "I suppose technically I was sinful last night considering I'm marrying a wonderful man tomorrow. However, I truly intend to be a good wife. I intend to remain faithful to my wedding vows. I just reserve the right to participate in activities at the TLR, as I see it as an occasion outside the purview of our normal everyday married life. Besides what Eino does not know cannot hurt him. And as to last night, I mean it when I declared that what happened there, stays there."

Angela sardonically quipped, "You won't hear a peep from me."

Erica added, "Me neither!"

Then they all laughed. In their collective minds they could not really grapple with a realistic rationale to determine why they had acted so salaciously, and so willingly with Toivo Saar. The simplistic answer could be summed up by the bromide that they were who they were, and nothing was going to change that. That at least explained their laughter.

After brunch they went to the Läänemets' residence to breast feed their babies and deposit extraneous milk they had pumped out of their mammary glands. Hele Mölder assured them that she would remain available to breastfeed any baby needing some extra nourishment. Erica and Vivian made some last minute alterations to the wedding dress and the dresses for Erica and Angela. They packed up the dresses in Vivian's rental to take back to the hotel suite.

Eino arrived with his mother at the Läänemets' residence to first establish his mother's stay with them. He chatted briefly with Vivian. Then the wedding party left to arrive at Lutheran Church for the wedding rehearsal. By prior agreement between Vivian and Eino they decided to eschew a rehearsal dinner. Instead, Eino would hang out with his closest male buddies that night. Thus, Vivian along with her co matrons of honor were free to party on their own.

This time to avoid temptation of committing further sin, they simply had dinner at the restaurant, and then retreated to the suite to just simply drink and gossip. Angela and Erica were most eager to hear a more detailed explanation from Vivian, as to how she came to truly love Eino romantically, sufficiently enough to agree to marry, despite knowing him only for such a short time. They also wanted to know how she was able to cope and move on with her life in less than a year since the tragedy of the end of her first marriage with her first husband's death.

Vivian offered this full answer, "In regard to my marriage to Sam, I have contemplated the situation incessantly during the past year. Quite honestly, I think discovering that Sam had stolen so much money and was going to spend some significant time in prison kind of took the wind out of the sails of my love for him. My initial concern was to look after his legal jeopardy, since I was a criminal defense lawyer after all. I even mapped out a scenario that could have brought about the best resolution to overcome the obvious crisis in our marriage, but of course his murder brought that to an end.

12