Vivian Travels to Estonia Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With his hand on his penis, Eino directed it to rub against the folds of her labia. This playful action prompted a deep, heavy sigh followed by a satisfied grunt. When his cockhead made contact with her clit, Vivian squeaked, followed by an agonizing moan. Then Vivian became vocal, but she was only muttering repeatedly, "Oh yes! Oh yes! That's heavenly! That's so good!"

After a prolonged penile play on her lady parts, Eino penetrated Vivian's vagina. Once he had submerged the entire length of his cock completely inside her, he was content to remain immobile for some time just to simply enjoy the sensation of the sexual connection. She was very wet, and this was the nexus of his desire to savor the moment and not to hurry their coupling. Vivian was initially satisfied with his languorous lovemaking. In response, she was moaning and sighing heavily.

After a while, though, her passion was fully aroused, and his passivity was starting to become irksome. She literally shrieked, "Enough already darling Eino. I can't stand waiting any longer. Just fuck me! Really fuck me! Fuck me hard! Fuck me easy! Fuck me fast! Fuck me slow! I don't care! Just fuck me! Just fuck the shit out of me! And don't stop! Make me your wife!"

In complying with her urgent appeal, Eino draped himself over Vivian's back and clutched on to her milk laden breasts. As he started humping her, he simultaneously began squeezing her nipples. The latter action produced the effect of squirting out streams of her milk. Both Vivian and Eino were passionately stimulated by the eroticism of their coitus. They grunted vociferously, muttering monosyllabic, exuberant exclamations. Their mutterings had no discernible meanings, they were merely banal.

Whenever either of them mentally reminisced of this, their first marital congress, they inevitably recoiled in recalling this particular aspect of their performance. They would deem this as too silly a reaction and consequently viewed it as beneath their personal dignity. Of course, at the time, the excitement of the moment caused them to act in this fashion, and they were powerless to avoid this compulsion.

In due course, they climaxed synchronically. They both were likewise extremely loud in their vocal reaction. Eino let out a war whoop signaling a jubilant triumph. Vivian emitted a harrowing shriek intermixing agony with ecstasy. In contrast, each of them was not ashamed of their individual reaction. Their only sentient thought was a sense of gratefulness that the hotel had adequate sound proofing. As a result, there was no protest banging on the door by potential irate guests in the vicinity who might be disturbed by their noise.

Vivian's orgasm was so overwhelmingly powerful that she collapsed to lay prone on the mattress. In this position she was hyperventilating fiercely as well as perspiring copiously, as she was desperately trying to regain her equilibrium. Eino rolled off her to land on his back and to recapture his breath from the effects of their strenuous lovemaking.

After a pause, wherein his stamina returned, Eino got off the bed to fetch a bottle of wine and a couple of glasses from the room's mini bar. When he returned, Vivian had scrambled out of her prone position and was sitting upright cross-legged. Having accepted the glass of wine, she used her other hand to seemingly absent-mindedly stroke his penis as he was similarly sitting upright. After finishing her drink and having manually stimulated his cock to a good hard erection, Vivian announced, "This isn't over yet. Not by a long shot!"

Having set her glass aside, she kicked out her legs to return to a prone position with her head hovering over his groin. With one hand she was caressing his sac, and with the other hand she directed his cock into her mouth. The feel of his rock hard cock in her mouth produced a very erotic sensation that caused her to hum in joy. Perhaps the mutually imposed month long moratorium of celibacy was a factor in creating a more inspiring, thrilling sensation than she would normally associate when giving head. In any case, she was an extremely happy camper.

With Vivian positioned at a right angle to his body, Eino in due course uncrossed his legs to fall back lying flat on his back. After continuing to suck on his cock for a little while longer, she changed position. She climbed over him to hover over his midriff. Sitting on her knees with her soles tucked under his thighs, she impaled herself on his phallus. This allowed her to gyrate her hips for the copulation, but he became the major contributor. By maintaining a hold of both sides of her hips, he was able to direct the forward and backwards sexual movements of his penis in her vagina.

Since Eino had taken over the pace of their coitus by his manhandling her hips, it had the effect of directing Vivian into a different sexual nirvana. Her imagination was allowed to run rampant in her mind without any reference to the reality of what was physically happening. She felt compelled to vocalize her passion by repeating the chorus of an old rock and roll hit song. She lifted her arms up in the air to sway to the audibly imagined music of the song as she just continuously sang:

"You really got me

You really got me

You really got me"

And then she added, still mimicking the tune:

"Oh yeah! You really fuck me

Oh yeah fuck the shit out of me!"

As Vivian was singing the song in English, Eino wasn't paying any attention to the meaning of the words she was singing. Nevertheless, he could easily deduce that she was vocalizing her pleasure in the coitus. That realization had the natural effect of driving him into a higher plateau of ecstasy. The only thing in his mind was reinforcement of the notion that he was married to an exciting sexy woman, and accordingly, he couldn't be more fortunate. Such happy thoughts stimulated his passion even more, such that when he reached his climax, his resultant sperm blasted into her vagina like a torrent of an ongoing flood.

His ejaculation triggered her own supercharged orgasm. Vivian couldn't help stopping her ensuing loud shriek of joy if her life depended on it. She was perspiring copiously, that some of her sweat flowed into her eyes reddening them in the process. And she was panting. Her orgasm enthralled her passion so much that she kept bouncing up and down on him even though his cock was noticeably wilting in the process. She finally rolled off him when his cock slipped out of her pussy. She reached for the bottle of wine and poured some into her glass. Having imbibed a sip, she exclaimed, "You're the MAN, Eino. And you're my MAN. And I can't be any happier!"

Eino helped himself to a glass of wine as well. He then responded, "Why don't you lie down babe! I think I'd like to partake some desert with my wine!"

Vivian did as he asked and spread her legs as wide apart as possible. Having finished his wine, he positioned himself to slurp up that of his sperm which had oozed out of her vagina and was clinging to the outer folds of her labia and dribbling down on to her perineum and to her anus. At this point Vivian sighed in ecstasy, "Don't be a hog, Eino darling. Save some of that cream pie to share with me."

Eino ended up his cream pie feasting by sucking into his mouth any latent sperm in Vivian's vagina, which could be dislodged. Then he moved to Vivian who had opened her mouth to receive a stream of cum from Eino. They thereupon launched into a cum swapping kissing action until all the ejaculate was ultimately ingested between them. When Eino withdrew from her lips, she had to burp which produced a chuckle from him.

They then clung to each other in a hugging embrace as they drifted off to a very blissful and peaceful slumber. Since their flight to Italy was very early, they had no time for a quickie wake-up morning fuck. They did have time for a quick no sex shower and a quick getaway to the airport.

In planning this wedding, Vivian wanted to replicate the honeymoon schedule she had worked out for her wedding to Sam Crawford which had been denied to her as a result of Sam's arrest. That planned itinerary was to fly from Madison, WI to Florence, Italy, then on to Venice and end up in Rome before returning to Chicago. However, in checking the flight schedules from Tallinn to Florence, they all called for two stops and lengthy layovers before arriving at the Italian city. One flight actually took twenty-eight hours to complete because of unbelievably long layovers of over nine hours in Latvia and over thirteen hours in Paris. The flight schedules to Venice weren't much better. Luckily, the flights to Rome only called for one stop layover lasting little over one hour.

In further consideration, Vivian acknowledged that Florence was not intended as a real target city for the honeymoon. It just so happened that Sam was scheduled to represent Baxter & Sons for a one day meeting with an Italian partner company in regard to an involved business contract. That being the case, Florence was included in the honeymoon vacation with the added benefit of being at the expense of Baxter & Sons' business account. Accordingly, Vivian opted for her honeymoon to be just Rome first and ending up in Venice. The return flight from Venice to Tallinn was a reasonable one stop affair.

Consequently, Vivian booked a Finnair flight to Rome which had a little more than a one hour layover stop in Helsinki. Although Vivian had been frugal growing up with her acquired wealth from her late first husband plus her associations with Jed Baxter and Angela Peterson née Black, she had become accustomed to a luxurious lifestyle. In that regard, her airline tickets were business class or first class. The Finnair jet had just fourteen seats in that section with only seven seats filled for this flight at Tallinn. It so happened only two additional new passengers for this section boarded the plane in Helsinki, Finland.

One of their fellow passengers in this section bound for Rome was none other than their wedding guest, the beautiful model Carmen Kass. She was flying with two employees of the modeling agencies based in Rome. She was flying to Rome for a new fall model photo shoot for the two agencies. Eino was naturally delighted to be again in the relatively close company of such a famous Estonian. However, he noted his new bride wasn't particularly surprised by her presence. In fact, during the one hour stopover in Helsinki, Eino saw that Vivian and Carmen were again engrossed in an intimate conversation at the Finnish airport while waiting to re-board the plane for the continuation flight to Rome.

So once on board again, as they were taking off, he asked Vivian, "You and Carmen seem to have become close friends. Can you enlighten me?"

Tapping her hand on his forearm, Vivian replied, "Please have a little more patience my love. All will soon become evident."

In that regard, as soon as the Finnair plane had achieved its cruising altitude for its flight path to Rome, Carmen Kass and her two companions got on their feet. They seemingly nonchalantly stood in a way so that their backs completely blocked Eino and Vivian from view to the rest of the sparse passengers and crew. They were then engaged in a detailed and intense long protracted conversation. Even though they were in the aisle area, they were circumspect in making certain, though, that they were not interfering with the duties of the flight attendants.

Vivian seized the opportunity to unzip the fly of Eino's trousers and fish out his cock from its clothing confines. With his cock now exposed she bent down to suck on his temporarily flaccid penis. Despite the intimidating apprehension of perhaps exposure of their public exhibition, Vivian was successful in her deep throating action to coax out a suitably rock hard erection. She then lifted her skirt to climb onto his lap and impale herself on his rigid member. She had, unbeknownst to him, removed her panties during the Helsinki layover so that penetration of her vagina posed no logistical problem. She was able to proceed unhindered to ride him at a moderate pace: not too fast but not too slow either.

Vivian was proud of herself, of her comportment. Despite the most exhilarating and electrifying pleasures she was experiencing from her very brazen public sexual activity, she was successful in containing her vocal reactions. She did breathe heavily but it was not discernible to the other persons in the section not in the know. Eino was stoic in his silence, but still he was quite excited by the sexual audacity of the situation. His ejaculation was as copious as ever. Vivian climaxed with Eino, but she could not prevent emitting a low sounding audible grunt and moan as a result of her satisfaction. Luckily, Carmen and her companions were on the alert. They appropriately raised their voices to muffle up the sound of Vivian's ecstasy.

When they were done Vivian flipped back to her seat. She bent down to lick up some cum off his penis and then tucked it back into his trousers. Then she tapped Carmen's back in accordance with their pre-arranged signal. The latter turned around holding two glasses of champagne. With a broad, wicked smile Carmen handed a glass to each one of them, and said, "Congratulations you two on becoming new members of the Tenth Club."

Carmen and her entourage returned to their seats all smiles. The other four passengers applauded signaling their awareness of what had transpired. The female flight attendant in the section was busy with her duties seemingly oblivious of Vivian and Eino's romantic airborne clinch. Eino was not of sufficient sophistical knowledge to understand Carmen's quip and asked Vivian for the meaning of 'belonging to the Tenth club'.

Vivian answered, "The Tenth Club, known in America as the Mile High Club, is a slang expression for the people who have had sexual intercourse on board an aircraft in flight. Some people claim that lower air pressure has a positive effect on the quality of orgasm. Most of the time, however, the reason for having sex during an airplane flight is predicated on the fear of possibly being caught, and the extra excitement that such apprehension naturally ensues. I think it's a little of both schools of thought as far as I'm concerned.

"The tenth refers to the fact that most scheduled flights of passenger aircraft, including this one, are flown about ten KM above sea level. The reason it's termed the Mile High Club in the United States is that so long as the aircraft flies at least one mile above sea level, one is allowed to claim to have qualified for the club. You see some people are too timid and fearful of possible exposure when engaged in public sex, but still want to partake in the sexual experience of fucking in flight. So, they hire a small private plane that normally is only allowed to fly about a mile high. Such planes naturally have the cockpit and cabin separated to ensure privacy for the couple. I understand one can hire a plane for such purpose for as little as a thousand American dollars."

Eino answered, "I see that as a mere ordinary dairy farmer, I'm ignorant of the fascinating peccadilloes of the affluent. I take it then that this little episode was concocted by you and Carmen during your discussion at the reception?"

Vivian confirmed and outlined her discussion with Carmen. The conversation at the reception had actually unfolded as follows:

As the model had approached her, Vivian greeted, "Oh Ms Kass, I'm so delighted that you could attend. When I made out the guest list, I was thrilled to see you on the list. I understand my mother-in-law is your aunt."

Carmen replied, "Yes that is true, but besides that I'm likewise thrilled to be here. I've been interested in meeting you ever since I was made aware of your existence."

As Vivian was amazed by such assertion, she naturally asked, "You know of me?"

"Oh yes indeed! Earlier this year I had a serious fight with my boyfriend, and as a result we separated for a month. During that time, while I was in London, I happened to bump into Jed Baxter who had been trying to get into my pants for several years now. Of course, I know Jed from our business dealings as he has helped finance some of my projects. On this occasion I accepted a date with him, and probably because of my anger towards my boyfriend, I finally relented and succumbed to his charming seduction ploys."

Vivian commented, "Oh yes! Jed certainly is a charming man, never mind his vast fortune."

Carmen continued, "You better believe it. Anyway, after our romantic tryst, and I have to admit it was very pleasant, much better than most of the times with my boyfriend, Jed happened to remark that I was not the first Estonian woman he had bedded. Naturally my curiosity was piqued as I was hard put to imagine of any other Estonian woman who would frequent in Jed's circle of acquaintances. I mean sure there are lots of pretty Estonian women in high quality society, but still, I fail to see how Jed would have had the occasion to meet any of them. I suppose he could have met Kerli Kõiv, but surely, she's too young for him. She's about ten years younger than me and I consider him almost too old for me. Besides, I believe Kerli is a hardcore lesbian. I understand she sings at Gay Pride events."

Vivian then said, "So I take it Jed meant me as the Estonian he had bedded, although I'm really an American. Mind you, I guess I'll become an Estonian citizen soon enough, but he wouldn't have known of that."

Carmen replied, "Quite so. He mentioned that your father was of Estonian descent and that you spoke Estonian while growing up and of course you obviously can still speak Estonian. I gather from what he told me about you, that you and he had an affair lasting nearly three years in duration, but you broke it off for reasons not so clear to him."

Vivian answered, "Yes that is true, but I need not bore you with the details of why I broke up with him."

Carmen then said, "The most interesting thing Jed told me about you is that you have twenty-four tattoos, half of them depicting the Estonian flag and the other half depicting the German flag carved on your upper thighs. Apparently, you commissioned these tattoos as a result of some kind of an extraordinary sexual feat you had accomplished?"

"Yes, that's also true. In my wild youth when I was an undergraduate student in college, in my Roman history class I learned of Messalina, the wife of an emperor who was apparently so promiscuous that she challenged the best-known prostitute in Rome to a sex contest as to who could satisfy the most partners in one night. The Empress won having exhausted twenty-five male partners in a twenty-four hour period. Now I love a challenge, so I arranged with some of my male friends to duplicate Messalina's feat. And I succeeded! Consequently, I got these tattoos to commemorate my accomplishment*. (*air quote) My mother is German born, and hence the flags represent my heritage, and the twenty-four flags represent the duration of my marathon gangbang."

"Oh wow! Eino Tarvas then sure seems to be in for a handful."

Vivian protested, "Oh I can be a one man woman. And Eino sure is man enough for me."

Carmen replied, "I'm sure you can. So where are you going for your honeymoon?"

"We're leaving first thing tomorrow morning for Rome, business class on Finnair with a brief stopover in Helsinki."

Carmen exclaimed, "Oh my goodness! Why that's the same flight I'm taking for a model photo shoot." Then after a pregnant pause, she added, "Hey I have an idea. Since you're a player, you have heard of the Tenth Club or as you Americans would say the Mile High Club?"

"Sure have"

"Well, I'll have two companions with me on this flight, and so we can shield you and Eino from view. That way you can have sex in your seats during the flight, and thus, join the club. I'll firm up the details during our Helsinki stopover."