Vixen in Law Ch. 02

Story Info
Home alone.
4.7k words
4.44
27.4k
21
17

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JClarke
JClarke
238 Followers

Vixen-in-law Episode II

Home alone

This is the second in a series. I encourage you to read Episode I first, but for those of you that won't -

My crazy, flirtatious sister-in-law has taken to teasing me. I have tried to avoid her and defuse the situation. I am Ben, my sister-in-law is Jane and my wife is Sara.

*******************************************

Sara and I were going over our schedules and she has one weekend a year when she has a "girl's retreat" she calls it. She meets up with some of her college friends and they hang out. I have never minded because it gave me a pass to have a "guys retreat" once a year and go golfing with my buddies.

Also, I was happy for her to have a break from her motherly duties. She always seemed to come back refreshed and usually some nice sex would follow.

This particular trip overlaps slightly the first day with an out-of-town work assignment for me. She knows I can't get out of my trip and she says she will come up with something.

The next night, she tells me she has it all worked out. Jane has agreed to come stay at the house to greet the girls when they come home from school and feed them supper. My flight is due in later that evening so everything should work out.

I immediately get nervous about this arrangement. I don't want to be alone with Jane without my wife there. I said, "can't the girls just go stay over there?"

"No, they have soccer practice fairly early the next morning and you will have to take them."

"Well, I hate to impose, so tell her she can leave after fixing supper. The girls will be ok for an hour or two until I get home."

"Don't be silly. What if your flight is delayed? Jane already said she will pack a bag in case your flight is delayed or canceled. She really doesn't mind."

I realized further protest would be suspicious so I went along with it. Then that Friday arrived. And sure enough my flight was delayed. I wouldn't be getting in until late and I knew that meant Jane was spending the night.

My mind was racing. All kinds of thoughts ran through it. I resolved that I need to be cold towards her and if she started any of her shenanigans to be firm and put a stop to it.

When I got home it was late. She had already put the kids to bed. She greeted me at the door in her nightie and said, "welcome home, honey." And through her arms open for a hug.

I pushed past her without hugging and said, "don't start any of your games."

"Wow, someone must have had a bad day. Can I get you anything? I can warm up something."

I realized I probably had been a little too harsh so I said, "Sorry, I guess I'm just a little edgy. I don't need anything. I ate at the airport."

"Well here let me fix you a drink and you go take a shower. I'm sure that will take the edge off."

Her being so nice disarmed me a little and I let my guard down some. It really was helpful what she had done for us.

I threw my suitcase on the bed and got into the shower. The hot water did feel really good after sitting in the airport most all day. I sipped on my drink as I let the warm water run over me. I set my drink on the ledge and began washing my body.

As my hands reached my crotch, suddenly the realization hit me that I was in the house basically alone with Jane. Naturally my cock started to grow. I tried to clear my mind and finish washing quickly. But it was no use. I was getting hard.

I came to the conclusion that I either had to masturbate or turn the water to cold to alleviate the situation. I had to get it down some way. There was no way I could let Jane see me with a hard-on. I decided on the cold water.

I could bear the cold water long enough to get it to be semi-flaccid but swollen. I stepped out of the shower and was drying my hair when I heard. "Oh my god." I pulled the towel from around my head and saw Jane standing there in a robe staring at my cock.

At that moment I realized the cold water had not been the best option because I could tell it would soon begin to rise. I wrapped the towel around my waist and said incredulously, "Jane, what are you doing in here?"

"Sorry, but I just had to see it after the other night. And DAMN, even when it's not completely hard it's big."

"Jane, you know this is not right."

"I knew you would not be comfortable being naked in front of me. Maybe this will make you feel better." and she dropped her robe. And she was standing before me completely naked.

Now I know I should have said something, or pushed her out of the room. But all I could do was drink in her body with my eyes.

I could not compel myself to do anything but study her cute small breast. Looking so pert and adorable. And her hard nipples poking out from her light pinkish/brown areolas.

My eyes then traveled down to her neatly trimmed bush. Her outer labia was swollen and her inner lips were curled cutely beneath. It really was a beautiful little pussy. I think I saw a slight glistening of wetness.

As I then took in the vision as a whole, her body was not perfectly proportioned. Her hips were a little wide, and her breasts were undersized for her frame. But it was not bad. Definitely fuckable.

"Like what you see Ben?" she said so calmly and coyly.

Gosh, how long had I been staring. She was just standing there cool as a cucumber letting me ogle her. I looked up at her face and she was looking back at me with the most well-pleased grin.

"What, huh, no, well I mean yes of course, but..." damn why could I not get my mouth to work. For one thing it had gone bone dry and my jaw was trying to gape open.

"Don't worry you don't have to say anything. That tells me all I need to know." And she pointed down to my now raging hard cock that had the towel tented out like the big top.

"I've got to see what that looks like," she said. And swiftly stepped toward me and jerked the towel away before I could move.

"Good lord Ben, what a cock." And immediately took one hand and cupped it from underneath.

I felt like I was moving in slow motion and couldn't think clearly. I guess all the blood had left my one head and headed to the other. But I was finally able to say, "Jane. You have to stop this right now."

She almost in a whisper said, "But Ben, I just have to hold it. It is so beautiful. So much better and bigger than I even dreamt." She was staring at it and studying it like I had been her body before.

Then she placed her other hand on my chest and let it trail down my body as she went to her knees. Her other hand had clasped around my shaft as she did this.

I had to stop this right now, because I knew in another minute or so I wouldn't be able. I wasn't even sure if I was able now. I felt like I had to muster all my strength to say sternly, "Jane NO, this can't happen."

It was as if I had never spoken those words. She was now moving both hands up and down my shaft. Her eyes were kind of glazed over staring at it. It was like she was in her own world, and I was scared I was about to be drawn into it.

I was trying to decide what to do next. Try to talk some sense into her? That clearly wasn't working. Forcibly push her away? And then I felt her lips wrap around the head.

I knew this was a pivotal moment. Why had I been just standing here so long now. Did I want to let this happen? Well hell yes one part of me did, but I knew I shouldn't. So I stepped back.

She grasped tightly on my dick, pulling me to keep me from stepping completely out of her reach. And then still holding me tightly, she crawled toward me on her knees.

She looked up at me almost pitifully and said, "Ben please, don't make me beg. I have to do this." And then took one hand and reached through my legs and placed it on my ass pulling me towards her (and I presume to keep me from backing away again) and took me deep into her mouth.

She fondled my but with one hand and took her other hand and cupped my balls. And was giving me a fabulous blow job. Now you may think I didn't put up a good enough fight. I'm sure my wife would, but really how much can a man take?

My wife hadn't given me a blow job since we said - I do. I was pretty sure I had had my last blow job until tonight. And I was thinking this may be the best blow job I have ever had. And then it definitely became the best blow job I ever had when she opened her mouth wide, stuck out her tongue and took me into her throat. I lost any bit of will to resist I had.

Damn, she had some mad skills. Sara had told me Jane was really wild when she was younger and had a lot of sex. She had even had at least one abortion when she was in college. I guess she had learned some of these skills during that time.

I reflexively put my hands on her head. Closed my eyes. Through my head back, moaned and just enjoyed the immense pleasure I was feeling. I began to wonder if she was going to bring me to climax this way, and if she did, was she going to swallow. If she kept this up, I was going to find out soon.

She alternated between sucking me and running her tongue all the way up and down the shaft. I had chills on top of chills. Then she started sucking my balls. She would suck one into her mouth and massage it and run her tongue around it. I can't describe how good she was, I was ready to explode.

I think she sensed this because she then went back to sucking me and now was really deep throating me. She would gag every once in a while, when she went really deep, but she was good at controlling it otherwise. I had the feeling I was maybe the biggest she had ever had.

I had started thrusting myself into her now and my legs were getting weak. I thought I should warn her, so I said, "Jane, I'm really close." After I said that she picked up the pace. I think I had my answer about how this was going to finish.

I lost it a little bit and started really fucking her mouth. I was pulling her head into me as I thrust my dick down her throat. I heard her try to mumble something like "oh yeah baby".

Well, that was all I could take and I exploded. I let up the pressure on her head in case she wanted to pull back, but instead she pulled me closer and shook her head as I renewed my shooting cum down her throat. I can't remember cuming that much. And she stayed right there swallowing every drop.

She spent quite a bit of time cleaning me up. She licked me like a lollipop. She squeezed every last bit up to the tip and as she licked the last drops from my tip, she flicked it with her tongue which made it jerk.

My knees were so weak I had to lean back against the sink counter to keep from falling. I was gasping for air. She slithered her way up my body. Raised up on her tippy toes because she was so much shorter than me and kissed me.

I thought I had some passionate kisses in the past but boy this was a slow burning passion. She ran her hands sexily over my head and then wrapped them around my neck. She slowly explored my mouth with her tongue and our tongues swirled together. If I hadn't just ejaculated it would have made me hard.

When she broke our kiss, she laid her head on my chest and hugged me tightly. We stayed like that for a while. Then she said, "shit, that was good. Thank you, Ben."

I was stunned. She was thanking me. It suddenly dawned on me; she was missing her younger wilder days. I bet her sex life had become hum drum after so many years with the same person. And I guess I seemed like an easy safe target.

Then she looked up at me with that sinister look of hers. "I have to feel that monster inside me," she says.

"No way Jane. We shouldn't have done this, but it has to stop here."

"I have to feel it inside me. I mean the other night when you were poking my butt, I could tell it was big, but now that I know how big it is, masturbating will not do it for me anymore. Please."

I found it so erotic that she told me she had been masturbating thinking of me. "Jane, this is crazy. I'm married to your sister. And you have a husband."

"Look, be reasonable," she says.

"Be reasonable, be reasonable, Jane, do you hear yourself?"

"Oh quit being a pussy, just hear me out. You are already screwed. If Sara finds out what we just did she will be just as made as if we fucked, so it is really no difference. And after I just pleased you so, it's really unfair if you deny me my pleasure. If I can't feel it I don't know if I will be able to control myself. Just let me feel it just once. We will be sure no one finds out"

She really is a master manipulator. She just triggered me on at least three points with that one statement.

First, she insulted my manhood by calling me a pussy. She had previously called me Mr. prude and a chicken shit. I think she knew it made me want to say, I'll show you, you little bitch, I will fuck your brains out.

Secondly her logic was flawless. I quickly ran through the scenarios of how I might explain this and it wasn't my fault, but each one came up with the same conclusion that Sara would divorce me if she found out what we just did. It really wouldn't matter now if we had sex.

And lastly the one that scared me the most was the next point about me denying her, "her pleasure." I immediately thought about the old adage - hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

I mean I wouldn't put it past her to tell Sara to get back at me.

So, she was right. I was already screwed so I may as well screw the sexy little vixen laying naked on me.

I decided to exert a little manly dominance and said matter-of-factly, "well, we are not going to do it in our bed. We will have to go to the guest room."

The look on her face was precious. She looked like a kid at Christmas that had just been given a pony.

"Hell, I don't care if we do it right here," she said.

It would be hot to do her right here on the counter, but then decided, we should go to the guest room. I hardly ever go in there and I don't need anything to remind me of this later.

"Let's go to the guest room. It will be more comfortable." I say, and she starts toward the door.

"Jane, wait. Put something on. What if one of the girls wakes up?"

"Do they usually wake up in the middle of the night?"

"No, but still."

"Killjoy," she says. But picks up the robe and drapes it over herself.

I throw on my robe and follow her. She is practically running. I have to pick up the pace to keep up with her.

When we enter the guest room she immediately throws her robe off and jumps on the bed like a kid. She's laid out, spread eagle with her legs and arms spread wide. "How do you want me?" she says gleefully.

"That's fine," I say and take off my robe. I find it a little hard to believe but I actually am starting to get hard again already.

Jane notices I am not fully erect and says, "come here. Let's wake up the cobra."

I move to the edge of the bed and she starts sucking me again. This time it is not raw cock sucking like before. It is very sensual. She swirls her tongue around the head and the cobra does start to wake up. I actually chuckle to myself about her and now me in my mind, calling it the cobra. It takes her no time to get the cobra ready for action.

She rolls back over onto her back and coos, "come here lover."

Before tonight that comment would have repulsed me and made me a little angry. But now it makes me horny as hell.

I position myself over her and she immediately holds my cock and starts guiding it to her vulva. I wonder if she is wet enough already. I usually have to use some lubricant with my wife. But as I enter her my worries are for naught. She is wet as hell. My cock starts to slide in easily.

She whispers, "go a little slow at first. I'm going to have to get adjusted to that monster."

I push in very slowly, I feel her muscles tight around my shaft, but I feel them loosening as she adjusts. I continue pushing in deeper and deeper. The look on her face is pure ecstasy.

"Ahhhhh, yesssssss." She exhales.

I fight the urge to thrust into her and start pounding. I continue pushing slowly until I am almost completely inside her. And then I hit her cervix.

"Eeeow, whoa, Damn baby, you're so big. No one has ever bottomed out before"

"Sorry, are you alright?"

"I'm better than alright. Don't stop. I'll adjust."

So, I start pumping with purpose, careful to not drive too deep. She reaches up and digs her fingernails into my back, and spreads her legs wider to give me better access.

"Oh god, your cock feels so good." And she starts to breathe heavily.

I place my hands on either side of her and push my torso up. This rolls my pelvis to press on her clitoral area. The response is immediate.

"Oh, shit yes. Oh fuck." She began thrusting her hips into me.

I almost chuckled. I loved getting her off. I had never really heard her cuss that much. But apparently when she gets aroused, she becomes a wild animal and cusses like a sailor.

Now on each stroke when I would press my pelvis against her, I would wiggle it side to side.

She is moaning loudly now and continuing to encourage me and cuss.

She is really verbal. I like that. Sara hardly ever says a word. So I decided to join her verbally. I'm glad the guest room is off by itself so no matter how loud we get it won't wake up the girls.

"So, you like my cock?"

"Hell yes. It's better than I even expected. I love it."

"Well I love your cute little pussy. It is so tight."

I pick up the pace and start to pound her harder now. She wraps her legs around me and starts to buck into me wildly. We both are a little out of control now and I can tell she is close.

I thrust hard and deep. I'm surprised that I am only hitting her cervix every once in a while. I guess she did adjust. She is not complaining and if anything, she is enjoying it, and about ready to cum.

She starts rattling off as she is about to climax:

"Oh damn, you are so big. ---Oh shit--Yes, oh yes--FUCK--FUCK--YESSSSSSSS"

She clenches my body with her legs and her arms and her body begins to shake. It was all I could do not to cum with her. But I had already decided since I was doing this I was going to get my money's worth.

So I stopped moving, mainly to control myself. It was not easy. Her pussy muscles were gripping me so tightly.

She finally releases me from her tight grip with her arms and falls back on the bed with her arms spread wide. Her lower body was still jerking. I looked down at the sight before me. There is my sister-in-law, naked, splayed out before me and my cock is in her pussy. I should have felt guilty, but at this moment I felt complete arousal.

I pick her up and roll her over onto all fours. I get behind her.

"Hey, give me a second," she says.

"No, you said you wanted this cock and you're going to get it. Let's keep your orgasm going."

With that I shove my cock all the way in her pussy with one quick motion. She gasps loudly. I start right away pounding her. From this position I am able to stimulate her G spot and I can tell her orgasm starts to kick back in.

"Good lord Ben, you are going to drive me crazy."

"Hell, you are already crazy, woman. I'm just giving you a proper fucking."

"That's for sure. I've never been fucked this good."

I would like to fuck her all night, but my body has other plans. I can feel my balls aching. I want to make her cum hard with me. So I reach under her with one hand and start rubbing her clit.

I grab her breast with the other hand and start rolling her nipple with my fingers.

"Oh god Ben, FUCK ME."

This sends me down the home stretch. I pound her so hard. I tug on her nipple and pinch her clit.

"Oh Ben, I can't take it. OH SHIT. YESSSSSS." she screams.

"That's it, cum for me."

"OH I AM, I'M COMING SO HARD."

That's all it took. I thrust deep in her and pumped my cum into her hot little pussy. This seemed to take her to a next level.

"I CAN'T STOP CUMMING."

JClarke
JClarke
238 Followers
12