Vixen in Law Ch. 05

Story Info
A plan to keep the spouses at bay.
14.8k words
4.54
15.3k
19
15

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A plan to keep the spouses at bay

This is part of an ongoing series. If you don't read the earlier episodes, you are missing out. I recommend starting from the beginning. Each one builds on the other.

My sister-in-law, Jane, has teased me and finally tricked me into having an affair with her. My name is Ben and I have tried to come to terms with it. My wife, Sara and Jane's husband Ron are completely unaware of what is going on. We are going to try and keep it that way.

*************************************************

When we were last together Jane had told me she was coming up with a plan to help protect our affair. I was curious to see what she was scheming. The next time we were over at their house, she got me aside and said meet for lunch Wednesday and told me a time and place. She mentioned it was just to talk, so I figured this was about the plan.

We met at the agreed time and I could tell she was almost giddy to tell me, she started in as soon as we set down.

"I know you, so you are going to be negative at first, but hear me out," she says.

"Come on Jane, you have helped with that. I won't be negative."

"We'll see. So here it is. We get Sara and Ron to have a thing for each other and we will be in the clear."

"WHAT? Jane, that is ridiculous."

"See I knew it. Negative right off the bat. I can read you like a book."

"This is ridiculous, you are ridiculous. Where do you come up with something like that?"

"Are you ready to hear me out yet?"

I shake my head. Maybe she has already caused me to shake something loose up there because I have been shaking my head a lot because of this woman. "Ok, I've got to hear this. How did you come up with this?"

"It's perfect, just listen. You know how Ron and Sara are all prim, proper and moralistic?"

"Yes, and that makes it so easy for them to suddenly have a thing for each other. And neither one of them are very sexually experienced. They have not had but a couple other partners other than you and I between them"

"No damn it, you just listen and shut your yap and let me finish."

I nod for her to continue.

"They are so much alike, just like you and me are so much alike. They really have a lot in common. If we can cause them to even just think they may have a thing for one another, they will be so embarrassed about it and feel so guilty they will never question us. If they suspected something was going on with us, they would be afraid to say anything in fear that their feelings may be exposed."

Some university should really study this woman's mind. It is amazing to me how it works. And what is even crazier, it is logical. I mean crazy logic. But what she is saying is true.

"Ok Jane, let's just say for a moment I agree with you. How do you propose we get them to think they have a thing for one another?'

"It will be easy. You know Sara and I and Ron grew up in the same neighborhood, and went to school together. And you know Ron is older than me and closer to Sara's age. What you may or may not know is that Sara had a thing for Ron when we were growing up. She was always too reserved to let him know, but she certainly told me. I think it kind of subsided when it went on for so long with nothing happening. But she was furious when he asked me out."

I interjected, "I knew you two had a sibling rivalry thing going on. Sara even told me you stole a couple of her boyfriends."

Jane kind of chuckled, "Yes, that was some other guys, although she may include this. I didn't really steal Ron. He just straight up asked me out, and I really wasn't that excited about it at first. As a matter of fact, we quit dating, because he was too boring for me then and it wasn't until years later when I was finishing college that we hooked back up."

"Ok Jane, so you think we can just rekindle this flame for Sara. But what about Ron? Did he ever have a thing for Sara?"

"You don't worry about Ron; I can handle him."

As she said this, I had no doubt. I didn't know how she was going to go about it, but Ron had no chance once the master manipulator decided to go to work. "Ok, so how do we rekindle this flame for Sara?"

I realized how ludicrous this was. Here I was asking how I could seduce my wife into falling for another man. But Jane had a way of making reality seem like something foreign and we were just talking about a plan.

Jane says, "It will take some time, and we have to take it slow. But that will make it fun too. We can watch this unfold as it goes along. I think it will make our couples night really exciting for me and you. It will be like a game."

She continues, "the first thing you have to do is start talking up Ron. Say things to her like, Ron really is a nice guy. Tell her you really like Ron. Maybe you say something like you know Ron really is a smart guy. Just anything positive, any time it is even remotely appropriate. We will step it up later, but you surely could do this, couldn't you?"

"Yes, I could do that. But let's just think this through. If we do this, what if we are completely successful and they fall for each other?"

"That's perfect. We would be completely off the hook then. Maybe we could even have a foursome."

I started to ask if she would be ok with her husband having an affair and then I realized she was already having one. And the same thing for me. How did I have any room to be mightier than thou. And if it was just her and Ron and not someone else it wouldn't be that bad. This was crazy and here I was considering it.

Then she broke the pregnant pause with, "look, we don't have to get them screwing, we just have to get them to feel guilty about their feelings is all. That shouldn't be that hard."

"How do I let you talk me into these things?"

"Good, so you're on board then. You just start with praising Ron. I am going to start spicing up our conversations when we are together. You just go along with it. Don't go overboard and try to help me, just don't try to stop it."

"I'm not sure what you mean about that last part."

"Just wait, you'll see. I think you will be able to figure it out. It will be more natural if I don't tell you ahead of time."

And then she goes on, "Another thing we will have to meet like this regularly to check on progress and make adjustments as we go along. I think we should never meet at the same restaurant twice. Let's pick the same day of the week and time now so we don't have to contact each other to establish it."

She goes on with other details, it is like a high-level spy operation or something. I get tickled at her, but she has it all planned out. And really, it is good ideas to be sure we are not caught.

I joke with her when she is finished, "ok, let's synchronize our watches."

She actually chuckles, but says, "oh shut up. But look if we are serious about this, I am sure it will work and then we are scot-free."

We finish our lunch and leave without ceremony. I start my assignment to talk up Ron. I don't have many opportunities but when we plan our next couple's night I say, "you know, I have come to really like Ron, he's a really nice guy isn't he." Sara agrees heartily.

They come to our house for this visit, later in the evening after we all have had plenty to drink, Jane looks at Sara and I and asks, "how often do you two have sex."

I had just taken a sip of my drink and like you see in the movies I spewed it out into the air. I apologized and headed to the kitchen to get a towel. I hear Sara and Ron chastising Jane.

Jane calmly and coolly says, "we are all adults here. I think it is a valid question. We all know each other and there should be no judgment, but I think it is healthy to talk about these things with people you can trust."

She has disarmed them just like she does me. They both look kind of at a loss for words. I'm back at the table now and Jane looks at me and says, "Ben, I know you can be adult about this, do you have any problem talking about these things?"

"I don't, but Jane, you know there are limits. As long as we all feel like we can stay within those limits we should be able to talk about these things freely." I felt so proud, because of Jane's smile I knew I had performed well.

"So, what is it?" Jane says and looks at me.

"I'll be happy to answer for us, but I would like to give my wife the chance to answer first if she would like." Damn, that was good. Maybe I should have been a politician.

Sara is blushing and looks at me bewildered. I nod for her to go ahead.

"Well, I don't know. I'm sure Ben would like more but we probably say average about once a week. You know once you have a family it makes it hard."

It was amazing it did loosen up the conversation and we discussed the difficulties and that we should try harder. The rest of the night and next morning everything felt more comfortable between us all.

At our next lunch meeting, I got glowing remarks from Jane. My next assignment from Jane was to find a way to spend some time with Ron alone and once we bonded, I was to talk to him about Sara's body. She gave me some suggestions about comments to make and she was going to do something similar with Sara.

I wonder how much prodding it took from Jane, but in a few days, I get a call from Ron asking if I would like to go fishing this Saturday. I accepted and I was able to complete two assignments. When I told Sara, I said, "you know, there is something really likable about him."

Sara said, "yes, he's a great guy. I'm glad you two are bonding."

We just kind of caught up on the way to fishing and mainly just chit chatted and talked about sports and fishing while we fished, but then on the way home I turned our conversation to our spouses.

I eased into it, but finally was able to work around to telling Ron that Sara had discussed possibly wanting to have breast reduction surgery. I asked him do you believe that? He said no. I went on, I thought they were the perfect size and did he like big boobs. I could tell he was a little uncomfortable at first, but we talked about boobs the rest of the way home, and was laughing and having fun by the time we got back.

Our next couple's night together, I'm sure I saw Ron checking out Sara's chest way more than normal. And Sara seemed to be looking at Ron differently too. I don't know what Jane had said to her.

Jane's spicy conversation this time was talking about kissing. She asked how much we French kissed now. She went on to say in other countries it was a casual greeting and was not something socially unacceptable.

When we left the next morning, she hugged me first in front of them and then kissed me on the cheek and said "see you later." Sara and Ron hugged their normal hug and kind of looked at each other. I'm sure, thinking about the kissing thing, but then just moved on. I suddenly thought Jane's devious plan may be working.

At my next lunch meeting with Jane, we were both pleased with the progress and I received more praise. Then Jane threw in a whopper.

"Ben, I think it's time you start sexually stimulating Sara at night when she sleeps and whispering Ron's name."

"Jane, what are you talking about? You're nuts."

"No listen, it works. It's called subliminal messaging. And I'm sure you have stimulated your wife before when she sleeps."

I started to make a denial, but before I could Jane said, "don't even try to tell me you haven't felt her tits or pussy while she is asleep."

"So, you want me to brainwash my wife?"

"It's not brainwashing. And just like hypnosis you can't make someone do what they don't want to do. But if you are hung up, like miss stick in the mud, it can release you to realize your feelings."

I told her, "Look this has been fun so far, but this may be crossing the line."

"Oh grow a set of balls. Just try it one time. If you're too much of a pussy to continue just tell me and I will think of something else."

There was the master manipulator coming out again. I guess it was somewhat harmless. Sara was a very sound sleeper and Jane was right. I had played around with her a time or two when she was asleep. I was doing it then to hope to get her excited to maybe have sex in the morning. I guess this really wasn't that different.

That night after Sara was sound asleep. She doesn't snore, but she breaths in such a way I can tell she is out. So, I eased my hand over to her breast. As I slowly started playing with it, I whispered breathlessly Ron's name. I stopped all movement and watched and listened intently. I didn't know if the whispering would wake her.

She appeared to stay sound asleep, so I continued. I ran my fingers over her nipples and I felt them hardening and I whispered his name again. For some reason I found this extremely erotic. I realized I was now hard. I continued on and eventually moved my hand down to her pussy and did the same. After a while, I was so hard I had to get up and go masturbate in the bathroom.

The next night I repeated the night before. For some reason I found this almost disturbingly arousing. In another night or two I was addicted. I started even whispering things like, Ron's hand feels great on your breast. When I would play with her pussy I would whisper, Ron makes you so wet. And eventually, you get wet when you look at Ron. I would feel her getting wet sometimes in these sessions.

Jane's devious plan had become a game. An addicting game, that now I felt I had to win. Jane and I still had sex when we could arrange it and this being partners in crime seemed to even elevate it, which I thought was not possible. Our couples' nights were now extremely entertaining as Jane and I watched for any results of our efforts. I looked forward to them immensely. Jane had us talking about sex more and more.

I was still praising Ron at every opportunity with Sara. Our night sessions were hot as hell. I would start by whispering Ron's name. As I would play with her breast and whisper Ron's hands feel so good on your breast, her nipples would get hard. Last night I said, Ron puts his hands between your legs and as I did, she parted her legs and moaned a little. I assumed this must be giving her erotic dreams about Ron.

I had learned about how far to push it and when to quit. Occasionally I would go a little too far and hear her breathing catch and I would move my hand away quickly. I seemed to be able to push the limits more and more. Most nights I would get so horny I would have to masturbate.

The next time we were all together, Jane again kissed me on the cheek after the hug. Ron and Sara did not, but you could tell it was more they didn't know which one should do it.

Sara and Ron spent more time together than usual. If Sara needed help with anything Ron would jump to say let me help. Once when they were in the kitchen together talking, Sara leaned back against the counter almost seductively and twirled her hair as she talked to Ron.

Jane and I looked at each other and smiled devilish gins. Later that night, Jane's sexual question that night was have you ever had a dream about having sex with someone other than your partner? I saw Sara blush almost immediately so I had my answer, but Jane pushed it.

I admitted I had. And told about a movie star and a teacher I had a crush on in high school. Ron gave some scholarly answer about the subconscious and how it worked and sometimes confused things. Sara finally said, "but I don't think it means anything really, do you?" We pretty much all agreed to Sara's chagrin that it did mean something. We said it could be a hidden desire trying to come out, or feelings of some kind getting jumbled up like Ron said.

We had reached our objective I think, but the funny thing is I didn't want to stop. The game had become delicious. I knew I didn't have to ask Jane. And Jane has us talking so openly about sex I was sure in another few visits we would all be watching porn together.

That night I also noticed Ron and Sara drank much more than usual. They usually were the lightest drinkers but they kept up with Jane and I tonight. Sara was clearly drunk because she was not used to it. By the time I poured her into the bed she was passed out drunk.

I knew tonight would be a good night to push the limits. I started stimulating her breasts. Whispered, Ron makes you so horny you want to feel him inside you. And I noticed she spread her legs. I moved my hand to her pussy and whispered, Ron's dick would feel so good, you want Ron's dick. I used dick because Sara never used the word cock. I was rubbing her clit and she wiggled her body and softly moaned. I could feel her getting wet through her panties.

I could tell she was still out like a light and as drunk as she was if she woke up, she wouldn't realize what was going on so I decided to really push it. I slid my hand under her panties and as I slid two fingers in her I whispered Ron's dick feels so good in your vagina. She actually started moving her hips and moaning more now. I was so horny when I realized I might be able to get her off.

I started moving my fingers in and out slowly and gently. Ron's dick feels so good. You love the feeling of Ron's dick. I was not even whispering now but talking softly. I increased my pace and she started breathing heavily and moved her hips in time with my fingers. I took my thumb and started rubbing her clit. Ron is going to make you cum. You want to cum. She was almost grinding into my fingers now. Ron's dick is going to make you cum. And she made that quick little inhale gasp that makes a little squeak and I stopped moving my fingers. I felt her juices flowing on my fingers and she moaned and quit moving. I cam in my shorts as I realized I had brought her to climax.

I wanted so badly to tell Jane in the morning but no opportunity presented itself. When Sara came down for breakfast Jane did ask her how she slept. Sara said it was the most wonderful sleep she had in a long time. And she did one of those big wide arm stretches. Jane couldn't miss the opportunity so she said, "Oh gosh, did you and Ben have sex?"

Sara without missing a beat said, "no, but it was one of those sleeps like you have after great sex." And did the stretch thing again and yawned.

I about spewed my coffee. Two months ago, that would have been so out of character for Sara. But with everything going on and Jane desensitizing everyone to talking about sex she said it so naturally.

When we left, Jane once again kissed my cheek and I kissed hers back. Also, I noticed Sara and Ron's hug was longer than ever before.

Jane and I were so aroused when we met for lunch the next time after recounting the events, we went into the bathroom and had sex. And talk about good sex, aroused by our antics and in a public place. We were so loud we slipped out without even having lunch. I put $50 on the table and we left.

We sat in Jane's car and talked. Neither of us mentioned or I think even considered stopping or slowing down.

Jane said, "now we have to put them together in a compromising way. She emphasized we needed to continue what we were doing and offered a few suggestions. She also knew my golf weekend was coming up and she asked if I could take Ron along and she laid out the plan.

One night Sara and I were talking and I asked her, "Do you find Ron attractive?"

"Why would you ask that?"

"Well Ron and I were talking the other day, and you know now we all talk about sex a little more now. He said it seemed like his and Jane's sex had fallen off somehow and was worried if he had gotten older and she didn't find him attractive anymore. He wanted another opinion and asked me to ask you, if you still found him attractive. I think he felt like he needed to know what he needed to work on."

Sara blushed and said, "well, yes he is attractive."