Vodka: Cherry & Chocolate

Story Info
"I call it a dirty Marianne."
7.6k words
4.56
13.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,098 Followers

*Author's Note: Any and all persons engaging in any sexual activity are at least eighteen years of age.

Disclaimers: This story has been edited by myself, utilizing Microsoft Spell-Check. You have been forewarned; expect to find mistakes.

**..**..**..**

John Hall pulled up in front of the once elegant Winley Apartments and let out a sigh. Parking in the space clearly marked 'Visitors' he tightened his face in resolve and got out of his twenty two year old sub-compact. He paused long enough to pop the trunk's latch before shutting the door and hitting the lock button on the key fob.

The tools of his trade were in a nice leather bag; his mother had giving John the bag when he'd graduated from Capital Cosmetology College, five years ago. John slipped the leather strap over his head and slammed the trunk of his car shut. He pressed the key fob again and nodded with satisfaction as the car's alarm gave the two chirp tone that let him know the alarm was set.

Again, John looked at the crumbling façade of what had once been an elegant, exclusive apartment building. Winley Apartments had been named after the architect Horace Winley. Horace Winley had designed much of Benhurst, Colorado in the 1970s and 1980s. This building was one of his finest achievements.

Horace Winley had once occupied the master suite in the basement level of the building. Now, Horace Winley occupied a tiny room at Stratton Acres Community, a senior citizens' assisted living facility designed by Patrick Winley, Horace's son.

Winley Apartments had once housed the young upwardly mobile professionals of Benhurst, Colorado. At the time of its completion, there was a waiting list for apartments. In time, though, many of those tenants had matured and bought homes, or had gotten divorced, or moved to Denver and beyond.

The area around Winley Apartments had been populated by stores that catered to the young, pretentious image conscious tenants of the building. Now, most of those stores were gone. In their place stood seedier establishments that reflected the decline of the building and the neighborhood. While not quite 'skid row,' the neighborhood was not attracting any new clientele.

Barron Blouchen, in John's eyes, was indicative of the building and the area. John did not fault the artist for having severe agoraphobia and did not fault the man for his odd, eccentric whims, his often bizarre paintings. He did think that Barron Blouchen suffered from high self-esteem and had an over-inflated sense of self-worth.

Every so often, the temperamental alcoholic would call Coleman's Barbershop and request that John come and cut his hair and trim and shape his beard.

"No good deed goes unpunished," John muttered to himself as he entered the building's lobby.

Barron Blouchen had been serviced by Bob Coleman himself, as well as Karl. Barron had not liked Bob or Karl. John had been polite to the point of subservience and Barron had liked that so now requested John every four to six weeks.

"Yes sir?" the doorman intoned as John entered the doorman's domain.

Apparently, no one had told this employee that the Winley Apartments building was decrepit, a crumbling relic that had lost its sheen. This doorman dressed in the finery of a conscientious doorman and took his job with grave seriousness.

"Hello Wade," John smiled. "John Hall, to see Barron Blouchen."

"Mm? OH! Oh yes sir," Wade nodded, checking his log. "Mr. Blouchen has sent word he is expecting you. Do you know which unit is his, sir?"

"Yes sir," John smiled.

"Very good, sir," Wade said, pressing the button to summon the elevator.

The elevator always had a very strong chemical odor. Just like Wade, the housekeeping crew took their job very seriously. John mentally readied himself for the task ahead as the elevator creaked and shuddered to the fifth floor of the five story building.

Outside of Unit 515, John said a silent prayer and pressed the door buzzer. A moment later, he saw the peephole darken. He nodded to the unseen person on the other side of the door. John heard voices calling back and forth before he heard the clicking of the deadbolt.

John stumbled in his step as the door swung open. On the other side of the door was a beautiful red headed young woman. John was used to seeing beautiful women in Barron's apartment; after all, the man was an artist. What caused the stumble in John's step was the woman's attire.

She wore a black lace corset that left her breasts completely exposed. Her fat nipples were pierced with hoops of gold, each with seven pearls threaded around the gold hoops. The hem of the black corset did not meet the waist of her skimpy black lace panties. The straps of the corset's garters were clipped to her stockings, black fishnet stockings that ended in her five inch black patent leather pumps.

John assumed the woman to be no taller than five feet, three inches; even with the five inch heels she was eye level with John's chin. Her breasts, John assumed were about a 30C, with no sag. The areolae and nipples were a slightly darker shade of pink than her pale pink flesh.

Even as the attire was startling, sexy in a tawdry manner, the girl's eyes were captivating. They were large, luminous blue eyes on a pale face. The way she looked at John, John wondered if she might actually be blind; she did not seem to see him.

"Ah, John, I see you've met Marianne," Barron said, smirking.

"No sir; we've not been introduced," John said.

"Hmm? Oh, oh yes. Marianne Appleton? This is John. John Hall's a barber," Barron said dismissively.

John rankled at Barron's attitude, but shrugged it off. He could tell from the man's slurred speech, Barron had already been hitting the bottle.

"I, I got a new drink, it's a, I call it a 'Dirty Marianne,'" Barron said, waving a squat glass. "Want one? See, it's got..."

"Mr. Blouchen, I'm going to be holding very sharp scissors in my hand," John reminded the drunk man.

"...Cherry vodka; you know, a fifth of that Nuloughs? It's only five bucks; can you believe that?" Barron continued, pausing long enough to sip the beverage.

"No; I can't believe they have the gall to charge that much for Nulough's," John quipped and Marianne let a small smile appear.

"...And then you take some Mark's chocolate liqueur and pour it over ice and shake it up; sure you don't want one?" Barron said, wobbling toward the highly polished liquor cabinet in the ornate living room.

"Again, Mr. Blouchen," John said. "I will be having very sharp scissors in my hand. Perhaps afterward."

"Oh, okay," Barron said, putting his empty glass onto the low coffee table and almost toppling over with the movement.

Marianne hurried over and placed the glass onto a coaster. As she walked to the coffee table, John was treated to the sight of her sweet, compact backside framed by the thin strap of her black lace thong bisecting her buttocks, and the straps of the corset's garter clipped to the back of her thigh high stockings.

"Mm? Oh, oh so, where, where you want do this?" Barron asked, swaying slightly.

John wondered if the man had been this intoxicated when Bob had answered the phone at Coleman's Barbershop. Most likely; Barron's alcoholism was a thinly veiled secret among service personnel and the art world alike. John had seen an interview one reporter had done when Barron was fairly sober. John had been surprised at how polite, how intelligent and thoughtful Barron Blouchen could be. Barron had even been charming and self-deprecating. This Barron, however, was the Barron Blouchen most people were accustomed to.

"We usually do this in your kitchen, sir; it's the easiest to clean afterward," John suggested.

"Hmm? Oh, oh yeah, the tile floor," Barron agreed and made an exaggerated stumble toward the kitchen area.

"Hey, Marianne, make me another drink," Barron ordered as he flopped down at the kitchen table.

"Really, sir? I, you'll just get hair in your drink," John cautioned.

"Hmm? Oh, oh yeah," Barron agreed. "Never mind, Marianne. Maybe later."

The eight chairs around the long table were wheeled, so John easily wheeled the drunkard away from the table. From his leather bag, John pulled out his cloth and draped it around the man's neck. Filling a bottle with warm water, John carefully wet Barron's long, unkempt hair.

"The usual, sir? Just a trim? Neaten up the edges?" John asked, pulling his comb and scissors from the bag.

"Yeah, and could you, could you, um, you know, um, kind of shape the beard?" Barron agreed.

"Of course, sir," John agreed.

When John had graduated from Capital, he'd gone to work for Davenport's, an upscale salon in Oakleaf, Texas. As he was decidedly heterosexual, John was very popular among the staff and clientele alike. He and Tiffany McMahon, a fellow hair stylist seventeen years his senior very quickly became an item.

A new client came in, requesting a coloring. John advised against it; he could tell the woman's hair had recently been chemically straightened. The woman insisted that her hair had not been chemically treated in seven weeks and she wanted her hair colored. Miss Davenport signed off on the treatment and John did color the woman's hair.

As could be expected, the woman's hair reacted badly to both chemical processes and began to fall out in clumps. She sued Davenport's and John Hall. She lost the case and lost the counter-suit. But John had decided to leave the estrogen heavy environment and go to work for Oakleaf's Barbershop. And when Tiffany decided to move back home to Benhurst, Colorado, she begged John to come with her.

"Yep, no good deed goes unpunished," John murmured, thinking of their recent break-up.

Barron started giggling as John worked. When John came around to the front, to work on the lock of hair that constantly fell into Barron's eyes, Barron laughed happily and slapped John's hand. John very nearly gouged Barron's cheek; he'd been preparing to snip the ends of Barron's hair.

"Got a treat for you," Barron sang out. "Oh, you going love this!"

"Bar...Mr. Blouchen," Marianne begged quietly.

John looked over; it was the first words the beautiful young woman had spoken since he'd entered the apartment. John could detect a slightly Southern drawl in the woman's speech. As he looked, John saw the woman's cheeks coloring as she sat passively in her chair.

"I, we had a bet and I won," Barron barked.

"I, yes sir," Marianne agreed, lowering her beautiful eyes.

John wonderd what the bet had been, and wondered what the wager had been. Barron, for all his faults, was an honest gambler. Last season, John had bet Barron that the Buccaneers would win the Super Bowl, even if the Kansas City Chiefs were the reigning Super Bowl champions. It had been a one hundred dollar bet and John would have had to beg borrow and steal to pay up, but Barron very graciously paid up, and threw in an eight by ten pen and ink sketch he'd done of Tom Brady throwing a touchdown. John handed Barron the one hundred dollar bill; he knew an original Barron Blouchen was worth much more than the Benjamin. Barron had pressed the crisp C-Note into John's hand, saying John had won it fair and square. That pen & ink sketch was framed and hanging on the wall of John's small apartment.

Now, carefully snipping at the split ends and uneven strands, John kept a wary eye on Barron's hands. Every so often, the man would glance over at Marianne and giggle again.

"And, you said to shape the beard, sir?" John said, already pulling his mug and strop from his bag.

"Mm hmm," Barron giggled again.

"And, sir," John cautioned as he quickly sharpened the straight edge razor on the leather strop. "This is extremely sharp. Please do not move your arms and hands while I am shaving you, okay?"

"Promise," Barron agreed.

Quickly working a sliver of bay rum soap into a lather, John applied some brush strokes to Barron's cheeks and upper lip. He set the mug onto the counter behind Barron and again cautioned the happy man to hold still.

John shaped the man's 'Abe Lincoln' beard. John then shaved away Barron's neck hair and along Barron's throat.

Pulling the mirror from his bag, John showed Barron his handiwork. Barron carefully scrutinized himself, then nodded with satisfaction.

"Sure you won't have a dirty Marianne?" Barron asked as John carefully removed the cape from Barron's form. "See, it's got cherry vodka and Mark's chocolate liqueur. You know, like a chocolate covered cherry? But without the cream. I call it a dirty Marianne because of her red hair."

Barron nudged John and giggled. John winced; Barron's nudge had been unexpected and had been quite forceful, almost toppling John onto the hard tiled floor.

"You have to add the cream to that cherry later," Barron said, then guffawed.

"Ba...Mr. Blouchen," Marianne whispered, face a hot blush.

"I, no, no thank you, sir," John said, fighting very hard to keep his face passive. "I, I'm really not much of a drinker, you know."

"Oh, hey, before you do that," Barron smiled as John prepared to dump the hot water and soap from his mug into the kitchen sink.

"Hmm?" John asked, looking over his shoulder at Barron and Marianne.

"Marianne," Barron prompted.

"I, Mr. Hall? I, I need a shave," Marianne said and eased her black lace thong panties down her stocking clad coltish legs.

John stared at an unruly thatch of dark brown pubic hair. Barron giggled and combed his fingers through the young woman's patch of brown curls.

"See why I add Mark's chocolate liqueur instead of Mark's cherry?" Barron asked.

"I, I really am a red head," Marianne said, voice small.

"I, uh, I yes ma'am, I mean, yes ma'am, I, I can shave that for you," John said, swallowing rapidly.

Marianne unfolded a fluffy bath towel onto the seat of the chair that sat at the head of the table. John stared at her compact buttocks as she bent at the waist to straighten the towel. She turned, pulled the chair out, then sat onto the towel.

The chairs that sat at the head and foot of the table had arms. The six chairs that lined the length of the table did have wheels, but none of those chairs had arms. As John watched, Marianne scooted her cute butt forward, then looped her legs over the arms of her chair, fully exposing her crotch to him.

"Didn't I tell you? Huh? Huh? Didn't I tell you you'd love this treat?" Barron giggled, nudging John hard.

"I, yes sir, Mr. Blouchen, you certainly did," John agreed, feeling most of his blood seeping from his brain and rushing to his cock.

John knelt and cautioned Marianne to please sit as still as possible. He looked into her blue eyes and felt an urge to kiss her pouting lips. John could see a smattering of freckles across her cute little nose, could see her blue eyes studying him intently.

With his scissors, John made quick work of removing the thatch of curls. When Marianne's plump pubic mound was covered by a few sprigs of prickly stubble, John whipped the brush around in his mug, bringing up a good head of lather.

"Ooh!" Marianne gasped as the still very warm brush skittered over her mound.

"Please, be...very...still," John murmured as he scraped upward with his razor.

John worked quickly but carefully. Examining his work, John could see the glint of gold at the top of her slit; obviously Marianne had a clitoral piercing.

After a second lathering and passing over the pink flesh with the razor, John sat back and looked up at Barron. John gave a nod of his head toward Marianne's crotch.

"Care to check my work, sir?" John asked.

"Hmm? Oh! Oh yes, let's see," Barron agreed and ran his fingers over the smooth flesh. "Oh! Oh, that, that's very nice. Oh yes sir, that, that is very nice.

"I, that, that's not all, Mr. Hall," Marianne said, standing.

Marianne folded the towel once over, trapping her clipped hairs inside of the towel. She then knelt on the seat, draping her torso over the back of the chair. She flipped her waist length red hair to dangle in front of her.

"Need to get my butthole, Mr. Hall," Marianne said, reaching back and pulling her slight buttocks apart.

John felt the sperm bubbling up as he looked at Marianne's very cute little rosebud, and just underneath her light brown anus, her light pink inner lips, slick with moisture.

"Mm," Marianne cooed as John again applied the brush to her intimate area.

Quickly, carefully, John removed the few stiff hairs that dotted Marianne's anal region.

"Let's see," Barron said as John sat back on his heels, admiring the girl's buttocks.

Barron wet his middle finger in his mouth and brought the finger to Marianne's anus. John watched as Barron slid his finger into the girl's rectum. John watched as Marianne's inner lips plumped up and became slick with her excitement. Marianne gave a guttural moan as Barron fucked her tightly clenched anus with his thick finger.

"Would you like to fuck her?" Barron asked casually, pulling his finger from Marianne's rectum.

"Please, Mr. Hall?" Marianne asked, looking over her shoulder at John.

"I, you, you serious?" John asked both Marianne and Barron, mouth agape.

"Uh huh," Marianne husked.

"I, she's never had a three way," Barron said, as if that explained the very odd scenario. "Can you believe that? The girl's nineteen and never had a three way."

"Nuh uh, I never had two men at the same time," Marianne clarified. "I had a three way with my cousin and her boyfriend, remember? Oh, and I had a three way with Shelly and Cindy."

"Bedroom's this way," Barron said, slipping his shirt up and off.

"Mr. Hall? John?" Marianne asked, climbing down from the chair and walking out of the kitchen.

Walking into the bedroom, John saw that Barron was reclined, nude, on an unmade bed. Marianne knelt between Barron's legs, sucking on Barron's member. Her small hand pumped up and down Barron's cock as she bobbed her head up and down the length of his member.

"See, I bet her she couldn't make me come with just her mouth; she had ten minutes," Barron said.

"Couldn't use my hands or nothing," Marianne said, pulling her mouth off of Barron's cock with a loud slurp.

"Condoms?" John asked, getting on the bed to kneel behind Marianne's very pretty backside.

"Don't need them," Marianne said.

"Tell him why," Barron giggled.

"Step-father or step-brother already got me knocked up," Marianne said.

Both John and Marianne let out a low moan as John slid his fat cock into her snug pussy. John's uncircumcised cock was only five and a half inches long, an average length. But the girth was six and three quarter inches around. And more than one girl had claimed they absolutely loved the way his thick foreskin felt, curling up and rasping along their walls as he pushed himself into them. Tiffany had declared there was none better than John Andrew Hall and his magic fat boy.

"Augh! I, oh God," Marianne gasped out and resumed sucking Barron's cock.

John reached his hands around and cupped Marianne's firm breasts. She moaned her approval as he cupped and squeezed her mounds of flesh in his strong hands.

"Mm, oh, God yes," Marianne hissed out as John tweaked her hard nipples.

Travelling his right hand down, John sought out Marianne's clit piercing. Marianne's scream of pleasure was muffled by the cock in her throat; but John could feel her love canal squeezing and pulsing around his cock as he flicked her clitoris.

"Mm, oh, mm, God, God yes, you, God, you're a good fucking little cock sucker," Barron hissed out, hunching his crotch upward, thrusting himself into Marianne's throat.

"Mm! Mm! Oh," Marianne cooed as Barron's semen flooded into her sucking mouth.

"Believe this? This girl gets off on eating jizz," Barron grunted as Marianne's throat muscles continued to gulp what semen she could milk from him.

"Good...to...know," John wheezed as Marianne's muscles continued to squeeze and pulse around his thrusting cock.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,098 Followers